𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 || 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐔...

Por mireux_hee

Ever been so horny you gotta just cross you legs. I do it cause of him. My Dominant Master. ... Más

Details.
Sunghoon - Chapter 1
Squabble - Chapter 2
Revenge - Chapter 3
Disobedience - Chapter 4
Threaten - Chapter 5
Dominance - Chapter 6
Possession - Chapter 7
Acceptence - Chapter 8
Coercing - Chapter 9
Apathetic - Chapter 10
Dating - Chapter 11
Desire - Chapter 12
Blithe - Chapter 14
Invidious - Chapter 15
Tryst - Chapter 16
Rendez~vous - Chapter 17
Feigned - Chapter 18
Affliction - Chapter 19
Labyrinth - Chapter 20
Fear - Chapter 21
Rivière- Chapter 22
Abate - Chapter 23
Tristful - Chapter 24
Pity - Chapter 25
Obeyed - Chapter 26
Ecstasy - Chapter 27
Pretty Doll - chapter 28
Epilogue / Cheeseball - Chapter 29

Diligence - Chapter 13

2.4K 105 118
Por mireux_hee

Third person's pov

Sunoo woke up first blinking his eyes multiple times to adjust with the light of his room, it's pitch dark but he can still manage to see. He groggily sat down on his bed massaging his forehead letting out a groan, he turned his face next to him and he remembers everything from last nice.

His eyes met with Sunghoon's back who's not wearing any shirt and sleeping next to him covered under his blanket.

Sunoo signed thinking about what he did with Sunghoon and the way he acted so needy and the older one didn't bothered to stop instead he played along with him.

"What's happening to me." he whispered said and checked his cheeks that's gotten hot.

"There's no way I'm liking the sex with him." he said and closed his eyes before opening it again and looked over to Sunghoon's broad back with his nails red scar imprinted on it.

"Really what's wrong with me. I swear to god i will never drink." Sunoo thought before getting off the bed wincing lowly, he went to his washroom and closed the door behind.

Sunoo came out freshening up and wore his own baby pink shirt with no pants underneath.

"Hey, you woke up." Sunoo said surprised at seeing him awake already, he didn't even had chance to wear his pants.

"Good morning." Sunoo said softly going to his wardrobe with a little blush on his face, he wanted to cover his legs as he noticed Sunghoon staring at them while sitting at the edge of his bed.

"Come here." a deep raspy morning voice came from Sunoo's behind freezing the smaller one on his place. He hesitantly turned around and walked up to Sunghoon pulling his shirt down.

Sunghoon pulled him to his lap and hugged Sunoo by his waist nudging his nose onto youngers neck.

He knew that it was from Sunoo, the sweet fragrant of sandalwood that he smelled after he woke up freshened his mood in some way and a giggle came out of Sunoo's mouth due to the ticklish sensation on his neck.

Sunghoon nudged his face more onto his neck listening to that sweet giggle and smelling that calming fragrant of sandalwood, he liked it. The fragrance coming from Sunoo and the sounds younger make either be it his giggle or moans he doesn't hate it.

"Stop now. We will be late." said Sunoo pulling back his head from his neck and standing up from his lap, wearing his pants.

"I'll prepare breakfast for us." Sunoo went out of his room with Sunghoon following him and going back to his room to freshen up himself.

Soon he came out wearing his black shirt and black pants, haired parted from between exposing his forehead. Sunoo didn't noticed his presence until Sunghoon cleared his throat.

"Oh you are here." Sunoo gave him his breakfast, he heard a text sound coming from his phone that Sunghoon also noticed checking out smaller one's facial expressions.

It was a text from his art club group saying for everyone to be on their club room at exactly 9 am since they need to discuss about something for upcoming carnival in a week.

"I think I need to go first you can finish your breakfast." said Sunoo rushing up, it's already 8:30 am.

He went to his room taking his bag and coming out to the door wearing his shoes he was about to go outside but he stopped on his track.

Sunoo turned around seeing Sunghoon already staring at him while sitting at the chair more like giving him his cold stare.

"Why are you rushing so much?" Sunghoon asked coldly and Sunoo went up to him bending to his level, he pecked on Sunghoon's lips but his boyfriend was quick, he stood back cupping youngers head and catching his lips again turning it into a proper kiss rather then just a peck, he deepened the kiss while grabbing Sunoo by his waist.

Sunoo pulled him closer wrapping his hand around older's neck tasting his boyfriends lips gently kissing him, it's not rushed or rough just a gentle sucking on eachother's lip, pulling one another's lower and upper lips giving it a gentle bites.

Sunghoon didn't want to pull back and the younger grabbed his biceps tightly telling him to stop now, still nothing affects him and Sunoo didn't stopped him either letting him do whatever he wants.

Sunoo softly moaned under him opening his eyes, he already found Sunghoon staring at his face and his eyes while kissing him. Sunoo whimpered pulling back from the kiss on his own since Sunghoon wouldn't stop soon.

"I should go." he said but Sunghoon grabbed his jaw wiping his own saliva from youngers lips with his thumb, Sunoo stood still watching his veiny hands. The glimpse of last night flashed infront of him remembering how his hands choked him.

"Fuck." sunoo cursed under his breathe and backed off from his hold staring at his feet.

He took a deep breathe and turned around as he doesn't want to keep thinking about last night. He is just embarassed of his actions and the way he acted so needy for Sunghoon.

"What happened." Sunghoon asked from behind and Sunoo didn't said anything shaking his head, he didn't looked back and left the apartment.

"It was just a sex we had like we do every day. Why am I making it look like a big deal." Sunoo spoke to himself.

_________

"Aaa!! What's wrong with them? Why are they giving us so many work?" Sunoo said groaning throwing fits due to getting so much work by his club, Jungwon and Niki didn't argued either.

"But guess what I'm excited for the carnival." said Jungwon sitting back.

"I hope I don't die in a week." said Niki closing his eyes.

"Yaa!! Watch your words." Sunoo scolded him before straightening his spine.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." Niki lazily replied and went back to taking rest.

"What's going on? Are you guys already tired?" they heard a voice coming from their back and Sunoo knew who it could be.

Wonbin, his senior.

The one who likes him from the day he have joined this club and this college.

It's not like Sunoo hates him or anything he do give a liking towards him but only as a senior and junior nothing more then that.

He can't hate him or ignore him since he was already nice to him and helped him adjusting to this club and with the college.

He see him as a very handsome and funny also talkative senior who likes to be friendly with his juniors.

Sunoo gave him a warm smile and Wonbin returned a smile too.

"It's a load of work hyung, you know the fair preparation also the project we have got." Niki said sitting properly scooping a little back so Wonbin can sit with them.

"What's this? Does he still like you?" Jungwon whispered to Sunoo.

"How would I know that and shut up he is right infront of us." Sunoo replied back speaking between his gritted teeth and glaring at Jungwon.

"Why don't we go for lunch? It's already break time." Wonbin offered and some other friends of his also joined, the three couldn't disagree with their seniors so they decided to go as well.

All of them went to the cafeteria with their food plates taking over a big table sitting together.

Sunoo sat between Niki and Wonbin chewing on his food meanwhile others cracking up jokes while eating.

Sunoo felt like as if he forgot something to do which is important but he can't remember.

"Hey Sunoo wanna come to my apartment with your friends we can discuss our work together." said Wonbin keeping his hand around Sunoo's shoulder.

The younger made a thinking face and just smiled at him saying.

"I guess I will think." he said cutely and chewed on his food again without minding his seniors hand on his shoulder who was continuously talking to him and Sunoo smiled at his silly use of words.

But he didn't knew.

Sunghoon was sitting just behind them watching all the scenes unfolding infront of his eyes and his little boyfriend smiling a little bit too much at some other boy.

Sunghoon clenched his jaw grabbing onto his metal chopsticks tightly he gritted his teeth in annoyance hating the face Sunoo make while smiling at someone else and that someone is not him.

He doesn't want Sunoo to smile at anyone else if it's not him but he can't stop the younger from being himself.

Smiling was fine but sitting with someone else's hand around his shoulder wasn't fine for Sunghoon.

Just as he thought they won't take thing anymore further he saw the guy leaning closer to Sunoo's ear whispering something on his ear and the smaller ones ears turned red making him blush and he hid his face on his hand.

That was all it took for him to quickly stand up and throw his chopsticks and plates on the cleaning section leaving the cafeteria.

There's no way he can go to Sunoo and take him out of there. He doesn't want anyone to know about his and Sunoo's relationship as he made this rule on his own.

Sunghoon knew he wouldn't be able to control his anger, rather then making any scene he left the cafeteria and Sunoo felt as if he just smelled a familiar scent passing from his back but Wonbin took his attention back.

_________

It's 5 p.m. and Sunoo actually decided to go to his friends apartment rather then Wonbin's who lives in the same building as Niki and Jungwon.

Wonbin followed Sunoo to youngers apartment spending some more time with them and working on a video that will be used in carnival.

"I think I should go." Sunoo said standing up and it's already 8 p.m. also he hadn't informed Sunghoon about being late.

Sunoo took out his phone removing it from DND mode he saw few messages by Sunghoon but that was sent in afternoon and after that there's none.

Sunoo sent him a text saying
"Sorry I didn't told you about being late. I'm on the next building I'll be there in few mintues."

"Let's go. I'll walk you upto your building." Wonbin offered and Sunoo rejected politely saying he can go it's only 10 min walks but older insisted.

Niki and Jungwon just watched them saying same things back and forth until Sunoo gave up and agreed to go with him.

Sunoo came out of the building taking a left with Wonbin next to him, the younger felt tired due to all day activity and just running here and there due to work. His legs were hurting a little and Wonbin noticed that.

"Sunoo-ya are your legs okay?" he asked stopping younger on his track and Sunoo nodded.

"You sure. I can give you a piggy back ride." Wonbin said getting closer to Sunoo but he backed off and smiled awkwardly going to say something.

"Hyung I can-"

"I will take him from here." A cold voice came from Sunoo's back and the younger turned around.

He shivered at the look Sunghoon was giving, his face covered under the cap of his black hoodie, glaring at his senior.

Sunoo feared knowing Sunghoon might misunderstood everything.

Sunghoon came from behind grabbing Sunoo's forearms tightly.

"And who are you to take him." asked Wonbin grabbing back Sunoo's hand.

"Wonbin hyung, he-he is my roommate." Sunoo said even before Sunghoon could speak anything.

Those words triggered him more but Sunoo is just following what he told him.

Being already pissed off at what he saw in the cafeteria earlier this situation didn't helped him from calming down either.

As soon as he got the text from Sunoo saying he is coming. Sunghoon wore his hoodie covering his face with the cap he came down to take Sunoo but he saw something completely different to what he had imagined.

Sunghoon pulled Sunoo by his forearms taking him inside their building without caring about any single thing Sunoo was saying. The smaller ones words fell into his deaf ears.

"My legs are hurting slow down please." Sunoo pleaded to him trying to walk properly but Sunghoon's speed and his are unmatchable he can't walk as fast as him.

Sunoo grabbed his wrist on his forearms nudging him again and again but there's no response from Sunghoon.

Enduring the pain by himself and being dragged to the 5th floor not even using elevator Sunoo managed to not fall on the stairs or on the floor though he stumbled multiple times.

Sunghoon dragged Sunoo inside his own room and threw him on his bed. Sunoo winced at little but atleast it wasn't the floor.

"What's wron-" he flinched and slightly screamed upon hearing a loud thud coming from Sunghoon's side who was standing by his study table. He threw a fist at his study table creating a loud noise.

Sunghoon was out of his mind.

"Do you always smile at everyone like a slut." he said growling going towards his bed and Sunoo stood back on his feet listening to those accusing words coming out of taller one's mouth.

"What's with this behaviour. Why does he think so low of me." Sunoo thought breathing slowly a frown appeared on his face.

This was not what they were supposed to do right now. Everything was all right in the morning they even shared sweet kisses but what's wrong with Sunghoon, why does he always accuse him of something he never did.

"I'm not a slut." Sunoo shouted at him with tears in his eyes that Sunghoon noticed, he grabbed younger by his chin.

"You are a slut."

"If you weren't you wouldn't throw yourself at any other guys arms while you sleep with me every night crying for my dick."

"If you aren't a slut then why do you act like one."

He shouted in the last and Sunoo flinched lowering down his eyes cause glaring back at him would be a worse decision he can make right now.

Sunghoon pushed Sunoo back who stumbled but managed to not fall. Sunoo drew his lips together taking a deep breathe supressing back his tears.

"Why would you say that."

Why do you always think so low of me." he muttered lowly staring at the floor and he sniffled.

"What?" said older with a frown.

"You know I only kiss you and you are the only one I had ever slept with."

"Why do you accuse me of something I never do."

He shouted back at Sunghoon sobbing and huffing and crying while keeping his hand on his forehead crouching down on the floor hiding his face.

Everything that Sunoo had thought earlier about older one, those were all just an imagination and the things that he created himself on his mind.

Nothing about him is true, he can never be sweet to him or care for him. To Sunghoon all that matters is sex and Sunoo is just a human sex toy for him, a toy that he have right on and that's only his.

"Ugh..why did I even thought you would be normal for a day." Sunoo said under his breathe that Sunghoon heard standing next to younger's sitting figure.

Sunoo wiped his frantically falling tears and stood back on his feet without giving any single glance at Sunghoon he tried to get out of his room but the older pulled him back and Sunoo yelped loud.

Sunghoon had pulled smaller one into a hug.

A hug that feels so foreign but that's what he was waiting for, to be embraced by the one who destroys him.

He hurt him and leave him behind moving forwards with his day like he never broke someone's heart and destroyed their mental state.

But tonight he hugged Sunoo tightly who gently wrapped his hand around older's hips tightening the grip smelling his calming scent, listening to his heart beat
as he kept his ears on his chest, the calming rythm of his heart entered into youngers ear giving him a sense of feeling that he deserves the care.

Sunghoon cupped youngers head hiding it more on his chest brushing his hand on Sunoo's hair.

Sunoo's eyes had widened a little but that comfort and that soft genuine gesture from taller one melted him.

Sunoo started sobbing more. He wasn't sobbing because of their argument it's because of the comfort he got from the one who breaks him multiple times and use him.

Or maybe he is sobbing because he is tired that made him sensitive and even a slight soft gesture alleviated his heart and he gave up onto Sunghoon's hold taking out the frustration and tiredness in the form of tears.

Whatever these things means to Sunghoon, Sunoo doesn't want it to stop, he doesn't want Sunghoon to stop hugging him. His warmth is everything that he needs for now.

Sunghoon didn't expected this kind of behaviour from himself either he just hugged younger out of his conscience.

Though he doesn't like seeing Sunoo with other boy specially smiling at them, he just lost his mind seeing him with the same boy from the cafeteria.

Even the thought of Sunoo staying on his side all day kind of made him furious.

"Now stop crying." said Sunghoon on his usual cold tone stroking his hand back and forth on Sunoo's head and the younger pulled back from the hug but Sunghoon pulled him closer by his waist giving him a kiss and wiping his tears as their lips rested onto eachother's.

Sunghoon tightened the grip on his waist forcing his lips upon Sunoo until smaller one opened his lips letting him enter his tongue inside his mouth.

On getting a chance to pull back from the kiss, Sunoo immediately turned away his face.

"Let me go." Sunoo said wearily his eyes half closed he just want to change and sleep.

"Please." said younger breathily a sign leaving from his lips.

And Sunghoon let him go from his hold. Sunoo went inside his room freshening up a little he changed into his comfortable shorts and a t-shirt.

Switching off the lights of his room Sunoo went to his bed and about to lay down he saw a familiar figure standing at his door under the darkness.

"I didn't told you that you can sleep into your room." Sunghoon spoke with the voice full of authority.

"W-what d-do you mean?" Sunoo stuttered sitting back and that tone of Sunghoon that he is too familiar with, he doesn't like it whenever his boyfriend speaks with that tone.

Sunghoon took his steps closer to Sunoo and lifted him up in bridal style.

Sunghoon knew Sunoo was tired and his feets were hurting so he lifted him up and took him back to the bed where he belongs.

His bed.

He wants to see Sunoo on his bed only doing whatever he wants, all he knows that for now Sunoo belongs to his bed, beside him.

Sunghoon laid him down on the bed, taking off his own hoddie he tugged younger in his blanket getting under it with Sunoo.

Sunoo just stared at Sunghoon doing everything for him. The younger turned towards him hiding his face on older's neck sleeping while hugging him.

It didn't took him long to fall asleep meanwhile Sunghoon caressed his head and soft snores was heard from Sunoo.

"I still can't accept you smiling at others."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To those who don't know. Wonbin is a member of RIIZE group. He is really handsome 😏.

Oh right i forgot to tell you all.

This isn't short book anymore.

So I changed my mind and I will extend this book more since the ideas that i have got might take more chapters.

Also my exams are coming, there might be slow updates but don't worry i ain't giving up. I will still upload chapters.

Take care.
Bye.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22.5K 1.2K 34
Things were supposed to get better once Sunoo admitted his feelings for Sunghoon. Instead, they've only gotten more complicated. There's still more t...
68.9K 2.7K 30
"What we did was supposed to be done between LOVERS not FRIENDS." - Sunoo. Kim Sunoo bumped into a guy name...
17.9K 775 16
What if two psychotic lovers fall in love with or rather obsess over each other? The world surely didn't want that to be true, but it's too late to...
51.5K 1.5K 35
"I'm sorry sir but you must have mistaken me for someone else I don't-" Before I could continue he slammed me on the wall. I tried to escape but he...