Forgive me Father, for I have...

By wingsandhunters

Castiel James Novak is a good man. Not because he was a priest and told people about the word of God and also... More

Prologue - The Nightmare
Chapter One - Confessions
Chapter Two - The Knight of Hell
Chapter Three - AngelFace
Chapter Four - Stained-Glass Windows
Chapter Five - First Introductions
Chapter Six - Forgive Me Father
Chapter Seven - Sins in the Place of Worship
Chapter Eight - Angels Are Dicks
Chapter Nine - Forgiveness and Redemption
Chapter Ten - A Deal with a Demon
Chapter Eleven - Doctor Doctor
Chapter Twelve - Quarter-Life Crisis
Mr Atomic-Bomb
Chapter Fourteen - What Am I?
Chapter Fifteen - Left Hand of God
Chapter Sixteen - The Cage
Chapter Seventeen - He ain't Human
Chapter Eighteen - No Sympathy for the Devil
Chapter Nineteen - Highway To Hell
Chapter Twenty - Out of the Frying Pan and into the Fire
Chapter Twenty One - Purgatory
Chapter Twenty-Two - Antikristo
"Ride Me Like Your Harley"
Chapter Twenty Three - Detroit
Chapter Twenty Four - Darlin' I'm a Nightmare Dressed as a Daydream
Chapter Twenty-Five - This Isn't You
Chapter Twenty-Six - Memories
Chapter Twenty-Seven - A Plan
Chapter Twenty-Eight - When Blue Met Green
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Destiny
Chapter Thirty - Father of Lies
Chapter Thirty One - Thanks for the Memories, Even Though They Weren't so Great
Chapter Thirty-Two - Hope
Chapter Thirty-Three - New Beginnings
NEW STORY ALERT

Chapter Thirteen -A Demon Named Dean.

19K 1K 1.8K
By wingsandhunters

Cas (POV)

Dean kept disappearing, I hadn't seen him in a good week. Recently I had gone to the garage to get my car fixed because I was sick of walking everywhere and I could have sworn I saw him searching through a long black car, which clearly wasn't his as it was a Chevy impala which I presumed was way to classy for his taste.

I watched him for a little while as he searched through the glove box and then opened up the boot that appeared to have weapons of some kind in there. However he shut the boot angrily and turned my way so I quickly hid behind a brick wall. When I looked over at the car again, the demon was gone.

I bit my mouth and shook my head, turning to walk back to the garage but jumped out of my skin when I saw Dean standing right behind me.

"Where you spying on me angel?" He smirks and I quickly shake my head and lean my back against the wall as a way to try and keep my distance from him. "I think you were."

"No no, not at all. I'm just here because my car needs fixing, that's all. I just happened to see you and didn't want to approach you because you looked angry." I mutter out quickly, stumbling over my words.

"Angry? Well sure I was angry. That tall ass motherfucking moose is driving around in my car thinking that it's his." Dean grunted, looking back over at the car again and sighing. "Oh well, it's just a car."

"It's nice." I say, trying to make him feel better even though I had no idea what he was talking about.

"You kidding right? It's old, loud and has everything wrong with it." Dean shrugged and turned away from the black impala. "When I was human I spent way too much time trying to fix her up."

"When you were human?" I gasped, looking at him like a deer caught in headlights. "You were human?"

"Well obviously. Most demons were humans at one point."

"But I thought fallen angels..."

"Fallen angels have nothing to do with hell. They stay on earth and mind their own business and try to run from hunters and other angels." Dean sighs and starts walking away from me.

"Wait!" I shout, wanting to learn more about deans human life. I ran after him and started walking with him, or running with him as the pace he was going was more like a stride then a casual walk. "So when you were human-"

"I don't want to talk about when I was human. It's over and I'm never going back to that crappy life where everyone who I cared for dies and I'm the only one whose stuck in this godforsaken planet trying to talk to the dead." Dean snapped at me and I go quiet and lower my head in defeat.

"So did you die?" I ask after a moment of silence. Dean only nodded in response. "What was it like? Dying I mean?"

"For me it was a messy and bloody business. I don't recommend it." Dean replies and a small smile slips onto his face. "There hasn't been a time I've dies where I haven't come back. The dead should stay dead angel, that's the way it has to be. You come back to life after the first time you die and it's like you may as well be still dead you feel that empty inside."

"Why did you sell your soul?" I ask quietly and he stops and turns to look at me. "I didn't mean to make offence, I just wondered what could be so important to you that you would sell you soul."

Dean took a few minutes to think about his answer and when he finally did answer, pain and sorrow etched across his face. It was the first real emotion I had ever seen in him.

"I sold my soul for my brothers life. More then once actually. We always did that, risked out own lives to save each other's. I regret that now, I should have just let him die." I knew he didn't mean that, it was the demon inside of him that spoke those words but his eyes told a different story. In his eyes I saw that he would become a demon over an over again to save his brothers life, and for a moment, I saw a glimpse of humanity still left in the demon named Dean.

***

My car was finally returned to me and I could now drive everywhere without being shattered at the end of it. I decided to go for a small drive as soon as I got my car back, going down long country roads and playing some old music. It was bliss, until...

I heard a bang on top of the car and so I jumped and slowed the car down slightly, my hands tightening on the steering wheel. Suddenly a face came peering through the front window and I screamed and almost swerved off of the road, making the face scream also and disappear from my sigh.

I stop the car by the side of the road and am just about to open the door to see what or who the hell it was but the passenger seat door opened and in can the golden haired angel who proclaimed to be Gabriel.

"YooooooOooO." He says, putting his feet up on the dashboard. "Where you trying to kill be bak there?"

"Why on earth did you do that?" I snap, clasping my heart and breathing out heavily. "You scared me."

"Oh sorry boss, but I finally got you on your own for once and I couldn't waste any time waiting for you to get to your destination." The angel shrugs and searches through my glove compartment where he finds a few old chocolate eclairs.

"What do you mean on my own? I'm always on my own." I tell him, putting the volume of the music down and resting back in my seat.

"Honey, you're never on your own. You always go demons or fallen angels following you around, it's like they're so obsessed with you." He says in a white girl voice. "But as far as my spidy-senses can tell, your all alone... THERES NO ONE THERE BESIDE YOU. BUT YOU GOTTA HAVE FRIENDS."

"Stop singing." I sigh and Gabriel laughs loudly.

"Yay you got my shrek quote!"

"Are you here to be useful or are you just here to sing movie songs to me?" I groan and look at him in which he returned the look in an offended manner.

"Well if you're going to be like that." Gabriel snapped and crossed his arms over his chest like a child would do. I sigh an rub my face in my hands.

"Look I'm sorry. Will you please tell me what's going on?" I ask in a small voice and the angel looks at me moodily before sighing himself.

"No can do, I don't even know what's going on. I've been watching and listening as much as I can but-"

"Great, I'm still in the dark about this whole thing! I'm being followed around by demons and angels, I can't sleep, I can't eat and I haven't prayed to god for a solid month because I've been worried that it might set off Dean."

"Whose Dean?" Gabriel asks, smacking his lips together after swallowing the toffee sweet.

"A demon." I sniff back, not wanting to elaborate. "Calls himself the knight of hell."

"Whoa WHOA WHOA STOP WAIT A MINUTE!"

"What?" I say in surprise and confusion.

"That's who you've been doing the hanky panky with?! Friggin' Dean Winchester? Duuuuuuuude you must be some sort of magical being to get him into bed! I've been working on his brother for years but those Winchesters are CIS to fuck. Stupid straight white boys."

"I don't understand what you mean..." I sigh, still confused by the angels reactions.

"Well see here pretty boy, I know Dean Winchester before he turned loco-demon. He was the best damn hunter in the USA along with his moose of a brother. They used to care about the world and saving it every single season, but towards the end all the two cared about what saving each other and putting others in danger while doing so. Hell, they both wanted to die by the end but the brothers wouldn't let either brother go. Dean got the mark of Cain to save little Sammy and ended up turning evil by the end of it, trying to kill his own brother and killing most of his best friends in the process."

I was shocked by the Angels words, I never knew all of this about dean. I had only just found out today that he had a human brother but this was almost too much to take in.

"A word of advice for my horny little priest." Gabriel says, opening the car door. "Try and keep away from Dean Winchester, all of his friends tend to end up dead."

Before I could tell the angel that I was far from the demons friends, he was gone. I sigh and lean back against the car seat, shutting my eyes.

"You seem to know more assholes than I made you out to be." I heard another voice beside me and I jump again and see Dean staring out of the front window seriously.

"Don't any of you supernatural beings knock? I mean cmon!" I breathe out and roll my eyes.

"First you consort with my brother, and now you're hatching plans with the biggest dick of an angel of the garrison?" Dean finally turns to look at me and I see that his eyes are black, which always scares me as I can never read what he's thinking when his eyes are like this.

"I wasn't hatching any plans or consorting with anyone! They come and find me! And I've never even met your brother so you're clearly delusional." I snap and tighten my grip on the steering wheel even though the car was not moving.

"My brother was the so called FBI agent that you were so pally with earlier on in the week." Dean replies casually, looking at his finger nails.

"Wait what? That was your brother?!" I ask incredulously and Dean nods his head slowly and continues looking at his fingernails as if they were the most interesting thing in the world. 

"Yep, that was little Sammy. Thankfully he has no idea that i am in town and i plan to keep it that way. Now, why don't you tell me what you and the angel were talking about?" He finally looks at me, a slight grimace touching his face as his eyes bare into me. 

"We were talking about what's been going on." I stammer out, wringing my wrists with my hands. "But he told me he didn't know anything about it."

"And..."

"That's it."

"Liar." Dean snapped and i jumped slightly. He sighs and puts his arms behind his head. "Whatever, lets just get out of here. The open air is making me woozy."

I turned the car back on and put it into gear before turning it around and driving back to town. The drive home was silent as Dean's mind was obviously elsewhere. I kept glance at him from the corner of my eye but kept my mouth shut. I had to tell his brother he was here! I knew that Dean didn't want him to know but it just felt like the right thing to do. Surely if Dean could speak to his brother again, he would not be in such a foul mood all the time.

The only question was, how would I get alone time with the other Winchester? Dean seemed to be watching my every move somehow and i had no idea what place would be safe from his eyesight where i could meet the little brother. And there was also no way i could even get contact with him unless it was face-to-face. The only thing I could possibly do was take the risk of just 'accidentally' bumping into Sam Winchester and hoping that he would recognise me. Good luck, Father. You're going to need it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
7.9K 84 15
Billy was free from the mind flayer and went to sacrifice himself, the monster was killed once the gate was closed, Billy survived and was in the Haw...
69.9K 1K 32
Harry Potter characters find them self in a wired room, with a wired enby person called max, reacting to Harry Potter ships
1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...