Higeki No Idol [Oshi No Ko] {...

By Anzukyo

After the apartment building collapsed, a young male ex-idol died way too early. But afterwards, Two particul... More

Character introduction art β˜†
[>>>>>>>>>Restart!]
[>Chapter 01: New soul, Who's this?>]
[>Chapter 2: Adjusting the norm>]
[>Chapter 3: My time, My reality>]
[>Chapter 4: Start Line!>]
[>Another Side: B-Star>]
[>Chapter 6: Idols Hearts and Love>]
[>Chapter 7: Hideous Truth>]
[>>Rejected idea πŸ’‘<<]
[>Chapter 8: Picture Love Story>]
[>Chapter 9: Hikaru Kamiki>]

[>Chapter 5: A start and obstacle>]

710 37 29
By Anzukyo

{Location: unknown space, Time: unknown}

It was a peaceful day for everyone unknown space.

Except for three of the main spirit as they argue with each other.

[I'm telling you, her group have a backstabber that work with the crazy psycho!]

[Just trust the process, I'm sure Takagi wouldn't get backstab. Beside we all know she's okay now.]

[Rafael, no matter how much you know about her future, you can't change what have been written.]

Rafael then move to another side and magically a huge television with B-komachi concert was playing on it while he dance with his light stick.

[My poor child! Surrounded by crazy psycho, it will only be getting more and more bigger by the time she realized it.

Stay away from my daughter, you obsessive weirdo!]

Lance and Ariel can only sigh at their colleagues action and continue to do their jobs.

[Honestly, that guy...]

[I can't blame him, Lance. That girl is a magnet to dangerous people surroundings her. Even in their past life, people adored them a bit too much.]

[...Right, our senior was dealing with that right? The world she came, is in a chaos and malice because of her death.

Her friends or rather her old group became quite a trouble now...]

[Our best hope that they will move on. She wasn't supposed to die yet if it wasn't because of that stupid mistake. All I wish is that she will be able to live her life to the fullest now]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

{Location: strawberry studio, Time: 9:00 p.m}

Tsuite kite!
Saigo made STAR☆T☆RAIN
Notte ikou yo!
Kitto zutto tomaranai kara
Saa te wo agete furimawashite

Madamada iku yo!
Sou kore ga STAR☆T☆RAIN
Motto sawaide!
Kitto zutto owaranai kara
Saa te wo agete furimawashite

Motto sakende ikou!
Eien ni kimi wo tanoshimasete miseru kara

(We! Are! STAR☆T☆RAIN)
(Check! Now! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!)
(We! Are! STAR☆T☆RAIN)

*Music end*

"Alright everyone, it's a wrap for our practice today. Thank you for the hard work today!"

"Thank you for your hard work as well!"

"Takamine have you seen that new shop opened recently? They say that there are chocolate that can make your wishes come true!"

"Eh? That's the first time I've heard it. What's the shop name?"

"I think it was called chocolate noir! I doubt the chocolate were magical but the chocolate design is so cute!"

"Maybe we should do an outing to go there, that should be fun!"

Everyone is talking about the new recently opened store near the studio and planning to go there with everyone while they all do their individual work.

Some are wiping the mirror, some are sweeping and most just do the minor one like closing some of the unused plug.

"Who using the port?"

"It's me! I'll close it!"

Ai have done sweeping the floor and decided to drink some water while waiting for everyone to finish their chores.

One particular girl caught her attention and decided to sneak up on her. She slowly walk and peak at what's she's writing and then she poke at her as she giggled at the girl shocked expression.

"Hime-chan~, what are you doing? I see that you are writing something, is it a homework? Or a diary's~?"

"I'm just writing on my journal. If it's a diary I would have not write in this studio considering it will blow my secrets away. Besides, I don't have a diary."

"How's your body? Is it ok?" Watanabe asked.

"I'm fine. I'm doing well now, no need to worry.

Besides I only did like 5 round of practice with you guys and I already rested for the rest of the practice."

"That is still a lot of rounds. Though, it's surprising how you able to keep up with practice and caught on to the new choreography." As Takamine also join in the conversation.

Then suddenly the door was open with a slam revealed that it was the president.

"Hime, have you rest yet? You didn't overdo your body right?" As he came in while he interrogated me like a doctor.

Me, including the other girls can only sigh at his behaviors.

'I didn't know that I was going to faint right after the last week's performance.....'

[Memory reload....]

Today, B-komachi have debuted a few more girl into the group line up and it was a success for us.

This couldn't happen if it wasn't for everyone hard work behind the stage and everyone that involved with us tonight.

I'm so grateful for everyone that involved.

"I can't believe we made it!" Said Ari to everyone.

"I can't believe it either!"

"It feels like a dream...to be an idol!"

"It's not a dream~,you did an amazing job for today shows! I'm really glad to have meet such talented as you guys~!" Ai respond back.

"Well, it sure is a wonderful night today." Takamine adds in.

Nino and Watanabe also agreed with it.

"Good jobs, girls! From today on out B-komachi will be ruling the idol industry! Hohohohoho!" As the president also join in the conversation.

'Man, I still can't believe I did it. It pays off for now but I need to work harder soon too.'

Then someone tap on my shoulder and it was Ari and Kyun.

"I'm Ari, nice to meet you Hime!"

"I'm Kyun, I really love the song you sang just now. It's like a start for everyone as an idol!"

"It's lovely to meet you guys too! Thank you for enjoying my performance as well, I'm truly grateful for it!" Ari and Kyun are quite an energetic duo. I feel a little dizzy though...

"Now-now girls, your going to make her dizzy if you talk like that at once."

"Hehe~, the group tonight seems so lively ever since we had new members."

They were talking to themselves but I suddenly can't focus on what they were talking about and my head feels like it was spinning.

'Why is my body feels so wobbly..? Too much alcohol? Wait, I never drink one or do I want to.

Is this some sort of poison situation?!'

It kept going until Nino tap my shoulder to asked me.

"Hey, your okay, Hime?"

"Yeah, are you okay? You seems so pale right now, Hime." Watanabe joined in.

"Am I...?"

'I can't stand any longer right now, this feels like deja vu at this point..'

I didn't realize but my body just suddenly gave up and luckily Watanabe and Mei able to caught me before I fell down to the ground.

"Caught ya!"

"H-hey! Hold on, Hime!"

'Ugh, my head hurt...'

All I can see right now is nothing but a spinning image of everyone in front of me. It's kinda funny to see them all have double now.

'Double people..'

'...I might be fainting after this.'

"The president is getting his car to bring you to the hospital, try to stay awake!"

"Hime, hold it on!"

"Her body temperature is very high right now!"

'I think I'm doomed....I feel like sleeping.'

And the last thing I saw was the image of the girls trying to make me stay up.

Unfortunately, I fainted anyway until I was awoke again in the hospital on the next day.

President Saitou came in after he got a call from the hospital that I have woken up that afternoon and he came really fast to the hospital that made me think he might not follow the traffic rules.

The doctor gave their evaluation about my health to president saitou and let just say that it wasn't a surprise to me.

"Well Mr. Saitou, I have to inform that after doing further inspection of Miss Takagi health and also inspecting her health records from the past, her body is quite fragile compared to most teen her age." The doctor explain.

"Fragile?" President saitou asked.

"Yes. Based of her health records from the past, it match what we have inspected. For example, past record from our hospital indicate that she had several more thing happen to her.

Like a high fever for several weeks, low energy deficiency, broken some of her bone and had a close call with her leg being paralyzed."

"She's what!?"

'Well, I kinda got the gist of her health and funny enough that we had similar accident happened to me from my previous world. We both had similar health issue and not going to lie, it might be the reason why our body was match to begin with.'

The doctor explain what I can or what not to do for my healing process while I was just sitting there listening with president Saitou.

Beside that, the doctor said that I can leave early since my symptoms seems a little better.

But it wasn't long before I have to listen to a long earful from the president about this in the car on our way back to the dorm.

"Why didn't you tell me, Ai."

'Not going to lie, his tone seems a little scary..'

" ...I guess I forgot about it? It had been a while since the last time I had these complication. So, I thought it wouldn't came back..." I answered back.

"It doesn't matter if it didn't happen anymore,you have to tell the agency about it even if it happen in the past.

As you are in our agency, you are in our priority. That's mean, your health records, you safety and anything that related to you is in our care.

So, do not left any more crucial information and tell me when we get back to the office first, young lady."

"Y-yes sir!"

"I guess you have similar attitude of not caring about yourself huh.."

"What was that, president?"

"No, nothing at all. Let's go to the car now so we can go home."

After that it was a long silent ride between the both of us before we reach to the office to tell him more about my records and all sort.

He also apologize to me when he realized he did something too. He didn't read my record that have been included in the orphanage file when he got it and forgot it on his office for almost two months or so.

My file from the orphanage did already mentioned how bad my health was but it is also my fault since I overexerted my body to practice overtime.

Including how I also forgot to tell him about my own health issues. But luckily, I didn't left any more information about myself or else, I might make the president go crazy.

Honestly, I feel like a character that always get hurt by the slightest incident. Like from an anime called [ Ann Lucky ].

'Man, more like un-lucky...'

[Memory complete>>>]

'Now everyone is quite aware of how my body condition is, it's really deja Vu since the vibe right now is the same as my past life.'

"See, Hime? Even the president is telling to sit and rest. Don't be too stubborn,okay?"

"Y-yes..."

Unexpectedly, even Takamine who seems like she doesn't care seems to have a side that I wouldn't know.

'I guess, a little rest wouldn't hurt me anyway...'

After that, we all go back to get rest for the night.

But, something else happen when I arrive to my home. My phone was full of message and it was from my friend.

[Heavenly kings and Mr queen]

=10:30 P.M=

Minase:
So, when are you telling us that your an idol, Takagi.

Kaoru:
Ase, I told you not to ask!

Yuu:
Wait, Idols ?!

Hase:
It's late, she probably asleep already.

Takagi:
....Huh?

Hase:
Oh, there she is.

Yuu:
Ai, explain!!

Hase:
Calm down Yuu.

Takagi:
What happened here? What do you mean idol?

Minase:
Takagi, we may not be friend for a long time but I can recognize my friend even if they look like a fruity guy.

Yuu:
I told you I'm not fruity, Minase!

Kaoru:
Yuu, he didn't mention you...

Yuu:
...Well, fuck me with a chainsaw then..

Kaoru:
Language!

Hase:
Language!

Yuu:
Fine...

Takagi:
One, that was unexpected.
Two, just how..?

Kaoru:
Minase is like a camera detector, he can see people through their disguise.

Yuu:
I swear he can detect everything...

Hase:
We WON'T force you to tell us if you are uncomfortable.
We don't force people especially girl to tell something they don't want to.
Understand, boys!?

Yuu:
Yehdss!

Kaoru:
Yup.

Minase:
....yes..

Hase:
Good.
Besides, I'm sure Takagi didn't tell us because she is bound by company rule and policy considering she's an idol of a new members in a popular group right now.
There's a reason they did it and it's to prevent weird people to detect them and so the idol can have personal life.
Like, come on she even had to fake her name on stage.
Don't you guys have common sense about these stuff?

Takagi:
It's fine, Hase. Plus, Hase explanation is basically the short form for my story. It's part of the reason why I don't just go and yell that I'm being an idol.

Minase:
Sorry...
I was surprised so my mind was blank by it.
But I know that it was wrong for me to force you to get information..

Kaoru:
Sorry bout Ase, he can be a blunt at time but I can promise you that he meant well
I'm apologize as well, Takagi.

Yuu:
Yeah, sorry too!

Takagi:
It's fine!
I don't mind it since it's you guys.

Hase:
Don't worry, your secret is zip with us.
Besides, you have a drastic change with your look when you were on stage.

Minase:
Our school won't recognize you since they have low IQ.

Yuu:
It's like Montana girl!
She have a double life like Takagi too!

Kaoru:
Who?

Yuu:
Nevermind, you uncultured swine

Kaoru:
You little fruity ass-!

Takagi:
Calm down (⁠^⁠~⁠^⁠;⁠)⁠ゞ

Yuu:
(⁠ノ⁠ಠ⁠益⁠ಠ⁠)⁠ノ⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

Hase:
I'll handle this, you can sleep now Takagi.
I don't think you want to see how I stop them so close the phone.
(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

Takagi:
Okay?

Yuu:
Noo!!!

Kaoru:
Well, shet-!

*Close*

Of course, I didn't sleep early after that because I was binge watching a series called [ Critical Hits ]. It was so addictive and so youthful!

It was about a girl try to impress the guy she like but end up doing the whole school festival stuff until the guy itself fall for her harder as she work hard for it.

Then, after the festival, the girl confess and the guy hug her bacause he was too shy to respond back to her!

'This is one green male lead I like now and no one can change my perspective on a pretty boy with aloof personality and green flag at that!'

Short to say, I ended up sleeping while having a wild imagination about having those moments in this lifetime.

[Location: Strawberry studio, Time: 10:30 a.m]

"Okay everyone! Please take five!"

"Haii!"

We had done doing our routine and now we're just lazing around while replenish our energy for the next practice round.

As I was playing the snake game on my phone while Ai also seeing me playing it, the president came in with some food from some restaurants.

"Alright, here you guys go. Everyone get two per box."

Everyone including me came to get it.

I got the roasted chicken rice with a dessert from president.

'This is nice!'

After finishing up my bento box, the president ask me and Ai if he could talk to us personally.

Of course, we both agree and go straight to his office afterwards.

" So, how are you doing today? Feeling better now?" He asked.

"I'm feeling just fine, president saitou. I had my proper rest and I did eat my medicine before and after we done with our practice." As I responded back.

He smile and lean back at his chair as he thinking how to respond.

"I see, I'm glad that your condition is better now but do you feel any after effects? Like any side effects from the medicine?"

" I did feel more tired than usual and sometimes it's hard to sleep at night."

"Mmm, how about you Ai? Have you noticed any difference for Hime?"

"Well, she is energetic as ever, president. But, I can say that she does getting a bit slower and sleepy at time."

'Well, that because I was binge watching movie late at night...'

He thinking of something then he gave his answer.

"You see Hime, I have a suggestion to you but you are free to decline it if you feel it wasn't necessary for you to do."

"Okay? I don't mind if it's a good suggestion, president."

He chuckled a bit.

"Well, I have a friend that is also a doctor and we have known each since we were in high school.

We talk about your condition the other day and he recommended for you to have a full treatment for your illness at his hospital in Miyazaki prefecture. It is a rural area and it's suitable for you since it's has fresh air and it is far from the normal city air.

There was also couple more good doctor that can take care of you since he was also a professor for
Tokyo Medical and Dental University that's located in Bunkyō, Tokyo. He is professionally trained so you can rely on him.

So, what do you think? Do you want to give a try? As I said before I won't force you if you don't want to." He asked.

Miyazaki prefecture? That is far from the city and it is located on the country side. I don't mind it but there is some questions I need to ask first.

"What about the cost for the treatment? I'm sure it isn't a free type of treatment right?

If so, how much does it going to cost?"

The president just chuckle and Ai was kinda stun at my question. I don't think I asked the wrong one though?

"Hime, you don't have to worry about that. I, the president of this company will take care of it. So don't worry, I won't deduct your paycheck since I recommend you.

Besides, I can talk about the payment with my friend, we can take care of it. Remember Hime, you are under my care and one of my talent in this agency. It is my priority to keep everyone in good shape and healthy."

Ai also agreed with the statement.

"But, what about B-komachi? I don't want them to be on hiatus because of me. I'm sure they work hard for the next concert in a few weeks."

'I have to ask that cause it will show too much special treatment that the president gave me.'

"Hime-chan, you don't need to worry about that. Your health is much more important than work. No need to worry since I'm sure the president handle that part. For example, we have gigs like attending reality shows, interview, individual photoshoot and so on! Everyone is getting their personal limelight.

So, that answer for your part, ehe~"

"She's correct. The choreography will still fit even if we're missing one member. I already have a plan for every member when you go for the treatment."

'It seems like everything is in order, and like what Ai said everyone is getting jobs or gigs. I guess I can go to Miyazaki prefecture then.'

"So Hime, what do you say? Do you want to go or you'll decline it? As I said, I won't force you." As the president said gently.

President Saitou, is a man of his word even if he act like a pervert sometimes. He does seem to be concerned about my health, i should take him on that offer.

Even though I know it can't be cure just like my past life, but if it ease their feelings then I'm willing to do so.

I steady my breath and made up my mind as I about to answer him.

"I choose to go, President Saitou."

He smile and pat my hair while Ai also smiled beside me.

"Splendid. As I said before, don't worry about work as I can handle it. I'm the president for this agency for a reason after all. All you have to focus now is to get better, okay?"

"Yes, President Saitou."

He pat my haed again and ask me to rest in his office while he go downstairs to pick up something he order from the store.

Now it's only me and Ai in the office just sitting in silent.

'Man, I feel really awkward right now...just how do I talk to a super idols anyway..? Ugh, I feel like my body is betraying me. I feel really sluggish even if I did sleep early yesterday...'

Surprisingly, Ai was the one that break the ice first.

"Hime-chan, you don't have to worry much okay? I can assure you that it is fine that you go for your treatment. I'm a leader for the group for reason too you know?" As she does her signature wink.

"I know. I just feel like I'm burdens everyone here. I only debuted and now I suddenly take a hiatus break."

"Well, no one can blame you, Hime-chan. After all, no one wants to be sick on purpose and neither do you want it to happen. So, don't blame yourself for something that you couldn't control, okay?"

"Thanks...Ai."

"Hehe, you know, I really love your performance on stage. You know, the closing act? It was very captivating for me and all the audience. I'm sure they all feels it. You really did shine through like a star."

"O-oh? Thank you, It's everyone effort that make the show shine.

So, I'm just grateful for everyone that involved with us that night. It was very fun and I'm glad could make everyone feel happy afterwards!"

'Honestly, I'm far from being a star. If we're talking about an idol star, that would be you, Ai Hoshino.'

She just chuckled and patted my hair.

"Sometimes, I feel like you're older than me but at times like this you really feel like a little sister. Of course, In a good way.

I bet that you didn't realize how you could charm everyone if you keep doing it~"

"Charm people?"

"Hehe, you know, like charming all the boys. I have you know, that almost all guys would be charmed by you if they see this side of you~ but of course, I'm sure you have gathered quite a fan base already~"

"I don't think I'm that charming, Ai. You're just exaggerating, hehe."

'Besides, between her and my charm, everyone is captivated by her even more than me. I'm just a NPC-kun or chan rather than a main star. Also, I don't think I've charmed anyone anyway... that is just nonsense.'

We both got out of the office as the practice hours were about to end. We both got to the studio and then I got bombarded with questions from the other members.

Luckily, Ai was able to explain on behalf of my hiatus that it was about to happen in a few days.

"I see, you're about to go and get a full treatment at Miyazaki hospital then." Takamine said to me.

"Yeah, the president's friend recommended it to me."

"Aww, I guess we won't be seeing you until your treatment is done..."

"We even plan an outing together but I guess that can wait."

"You don't have to include me, just enjoy yourself."
As I answered Watanabe.

"Well, it can't be helped. But, we can buy you the cake from the chocolate noir shop after you come back!"

"That's a good idea!"

" I agree."

"Then we all can enjoy it together."

"That's right!"

Everyone seems to be excited with Kyun idea as I just smile at it.

'Just why they were so corrupted in the original manga...or is this just one of their covers up to let my guard down? I can never know, but all I know is that I can at least enjoy this moment with them.

Even if it's just this little...'

After that, we all went home, and I got the confirmation date from the president that I'll be going in a few more days.

So, I began to pack my clothes into my bag and some books to read considering how boring the hospital can be and not to mention the phone I have right now isn't really advanced yet.

It took me a while to pack and then I just relaxed at my chair and opened up the television to see if there was anything interesting that was playing right now.

For now, it's the only news outlet about the killer from last time.

'I forgot that we had a killer on the loose. I guess I was to focus on practicing.'

[Channel 604: Aika news]

[Hello and welcome to tonight's news, my name is Nakahara Yuu and you are watching Aika news.

For tonight's hot buzz news, it's been a while since the last case of the mysterious killer. As we know, a body has been discovered on Sakuragaoka street.

The body was in burnt condition while it had 16 stabs on their body. Until now, the police are trying to gather any eye witness and anyone that has gone missing.

The case has been dubbed as the backstabber fireworks by many on the internet.

As for now, there is no eyewitness testimony and the police authorities are telling people to be more careful especially women and young girls as they might target them.

Any information can be informed at 03-6735-8009 for any report regarding the case.

On to, the next point of the news, take it away kokoro yui.]

Then it's just irrelevant weather news.

'Man, it is crazy that there's a Jack the ripper copycat case right now. I gotta be careful with my surroundings the next time I go around the Tokyo district.'

"Also, Backstabber fireworks? That is the dumbest name they can come out with. But, I can't blame them considering how little information was even open to the public."

'Enough about that, I gotta re-check my suitcase in any case that I might forget something even if I'm gonna wear only hospital wear soon. I almost forgot my charger~'
.
.
.
.
.
.
A few days later, me and the president are on a flight and now we're in a car that the president just rented for the trip.

It was a very long day just going to Miyazaki prefecture and I have my fair share of doodling and just looking at the windows.

If I remember correctly, Miyazaki Prefecture is located on the southeastern coast of the island of Kyushu in Japan. One of the prominent features of Miyazaki Prefecture is its beautiful coastline.

'The prefecture is bordered by the Pacific Ocean, offering picturesque sandy beaches, rugged cliffs, and crystal-clear waters. The coastline is a popular destination for sunbathing, swimming, and surfing, attracting both locals and tourists.

The prefecture also offers cultural attractions like historic castles, traditional festivals, and folk arts.

Man, I feel like I want to explore this place. But too bad, I'm here for my treatment and not for vacation.

Plus, Miyazaki Prefecture is famous for its connection to renowned Japanese animator Hayao Miyazaki, co-founder of Studio Ghibli.

The studio's films, including "My Neighbor Totoro" and "Princess Mononoke," often draw inspiration from the region's landscapes, adding to the prefecture's allure for anime and film enthusiasts.

Remembering this from my old world is making me feel like a walking encyclopedia...'

"There is some drink I brought with your snack, eat it okay?"

"Okay~"

'I swear my brain is getting fried with information for no reason. I don't have a great memory even in my past life, but now I can just remember some random fact that I randomly searched for last time?

My head is going to burst if this keeps happening to me.

What Nikko and Alex said might come true that my brain has turned into a goldfish....

The president suddenly opened up a conversation with me," So how do you feel here? Like the view already? This place is perfect for comfort living since it's in a rural area. It's far from the busy city street and the air is cleaner for breathing.

I say that this might be my place to live if I retired from being the president at the old age.

I would probably have a beautiful wife, maybe two or three kids and they would continue my legacy, hehe~"

'He's blushing, huh? He probably already met Miyako then.'

"I do love the country side vibe so far. It really is a beautiful place especially with the best scenery. I think it's better than Tokyo if you can believe it.

Plus, I think I can see that it's a good place to settle in for the golden days. I might consider going here after retiring as an idol." As the window fills my hair with its fresh air.

"Well, you don't have any boyfriend now right?"

"No?" 'I'm too dumb to date anyone', as I thought to myself.

"Good, if you did have one, you can't. Considering that you are an idol now. But even if you did have one, remember to make him meet me first.

I'll make sure he wants you in a way you deserve and not someone that is crazy or a psychopath."

I sweat at that statement.

'Please, I doubt that I won't recognize a red flag if I see one. Plus, I'm not interested in dating yet.

...Nah, I just had way too high of a standard. I want them to be yandere.

Just kidding... unless?'

I looked at the president as he drove the car.

'In the manga, He already did have a wonderful significant other but he left after Ai Hoshino's death. But he has a good reason for doing so, to find info about her killer.

I'm sure he'll be in a better future, now that I'm here. Together with the people he cherishes. I will prevent that whole event somehow, even if I had to pay for it.'

I drink something and then I just sing to myself while looking at the scenery.

" You sat down right at the corner of my table
I don't know what it is but I swear I'm feeling déjà vu
Black cup of coffee and a book you're skimming over
You're a stranger but feel closer and when I'm looking at you

Swear I feel you in my memory
I think I've seen you in my dreams
Maybe you and I have history
But I don't think you know me

Have we met before?
Maybe in another life I knew you
Maybe if I try I'll see right through you
And I'll remember who we were

Have we met before?
Maybe in another time I loved you
Maybe you're the one that I would run to
Don't know why it's all a blur

I think I know you..."

"That's a new song? Never heard of it."

"It's a song I've heard a long time ago." It was an old song I used to sing with my friends...I miss them.

" I see. Well, we'll arrive at the hospital in one more hour so have a shut eye, okay?"

I nodded and slowly got comfortable enough to have a little sleep.

{Location:Unspecified location, time: unknown time¿}

[She never thinks about herself, huh?]

[It's good that she has that kind of attitude but it can bite her back if she's too kind...]

[Rafael, you good?]

[I'm just worried about her. I hope nothing can hurt her.]

(Location: Miyazaki hospital, Time: 6:01 p.m.)

We then arrived at the location and parked the car first before my registration as we were all towards the hospital entrance.

Even in this world, the hospital is still the same as ever. Full on white walls, the nurses walking to the patient room and the smell of medicine. It is such a deja vu in many ways, but I didn't miss it at all.

It's my second life yet I can never escape from being in a hospital.

The hospital seems really in a new state, perhaps it was renovated to make the patient comfortable when they stayed here.

At least, the place seems to be more open and lively than the one I've used to. I then look to the other side of the building, seeing that it was like a path way for the patient to walk .

'That forest area seems nice to have a walk but why do I feel like I know that pathway...? Did I forget something? Maybe it's not important.'

I was waiting for the president as he was registering me for the medical check-up. I can see that he looks like he was flirting with the nurses.

'Is he that shameless just to get girls or it's just how he acts when he sees women that are younger than him..?

I can't remember if my past president acted like that. He was already married so I guess he lives happily.'

As I was still waiting for the president, for some odd reason there were several doctors walking past me coming from a certain room in the hospital.

I wonder what happened to the patient. It might have been a severed case if there were multiple people in a patient room like that. Maybe I will pay a visit to that person, since I might stay here for a while.

'Now I remembered something funny. Like I think one time, Keith said that I was the definition of a dead boy walking.

Now, I'm coincidentally a literal definition of a dead girl walking. The apple didn't fall far from the tree I suppose.'

The president then came back from the counter with some paperwork and he told me to be ready for the check-up.

" Well, the registration for the check-up is done so it's time for you to get ready. After the check-up, you will have to stay for further inspection which is roughly around one to two weeks? But my friend did say you would need two months for it."

"Well, it is to be expected... it's tougher considering that my last diagnosis was unclear as well. If only I wasn't sick like this..."

" Well kid, no one asked to be ill in the first place. Besides, it was beyond your control. So don't be sad about it. I'm sure you'll be fine in no time." As he patted my hair.

'Oh president... you're really a sweet person putting aside the flirting part. You are really a good guy.'

A few minutes went by and then I was called into the room for the check-up.

Based on the doctor diagnosis, it was something I already suspected. It was the same diagnosis I had from past life. I can't say I wasn't surprised since it happened the same way.

Weak constitution, also referred as a person that received not enough nutrition, stability, activity during development in the womb.

Everything that the doctor said from his diagnosis is things that I've already heard many times already.

I can almost memorize it by how many times it has been recited to me.

It was a long consultation and we stayed there for almost an hour extra if it wasn't because the clock was ringing. Luckily, we were let out early and we could eat elsewhere first considering how late it was.

We decided to eat at the nearby food stall area before checking-in into my designated room in the hospital.

We were eating some lightweight food like soup ramen while President Saitou decided to have some grilled beef and some beer. I did interfere with his drinking to avoid getting too drunk.

After that, we came back to the main building and checked-in to my room. It was a big room for me only. Usually, patients would have to share their room but I guess the president put me here so I could have privacy.

President Saitou is staying at the nearby hotel with onsen as he decided to have a little vacation before going back to Tokyo. He will go tomorrow after he visits me one last time.

I won't blame him considering the trip from Tokyo to Miyazaki prefecture is a long ride. He deserves some rest after the trouble I've caused.

President Saitou patted me one last time as he went to his hotel, leaving me to be comfy with the room I'm in. I had a good view from my windows and the room is in perfect temperature.

I put my stuff to the nearby closet while getting in my hospital outfit and settled in to the bed.

'I should message my friends...'

I decided to message B-komachi member, Ai and my school mates that I have arrived. They all sent positive messages after that. Then, of course my boys friends have some technical issues. They try to calm down Yuu.

It's funny how Yuu wanted to visit but just realized how far I was. The boys are so cute sometimes, they really remind me of my old members.

In one more week, B-komachi will have their concert and show at some television shows.

My hiatus announcement has been made and released today under the agency blog post.

'I wish them all the best... I think I should go to sleep now.

I could explore the hospital tomorrow.'

I finally settled in and got a full rest for as I was excited for whatever comes tomorrow.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As our main character finally settled in and had her rest, there was one particular room that was playing the B-komachi concert from the new debut on the television.

There was a girl with a beanie hat sitting in her bed while holding her lightstick chanting as there was another person that was sitting on the chair next to her.

Next to the girl, she has various B-komachi merch but It is exclusively Ai Hoshino merch.

"I really love this new debut! They're all not bad and I'm falling in love with them even more!" As the girl shouts excitedly.

"You should get some rest now, you can listen to it again tomorrow since there is another replay."

"Aww, fine..."

The guy with glasses then closed the television and sat back at his chair.

"You know, now I have two new oshi! Ai and Hime! They're so good as a duo that I'm going to get merch for her next! What about you, sensei?"

The man then stays silent for a moment before answering her.

"I maybe like her too...she has a nice voice and is pretty good for her first appearance on stage."

Then the girl had a mischievous face on her.

"Ehhh, looks like someone fell through~"

"Don't be ridiculous, Sarina. Now go to rest, I need to go and check on the other patients as well. Do not fake sleeping as well, or I'll confiscate your stuff."

"Yes sir~" as she saluted him.

The girl then adjusted her body to get sleep as the other person got out of the room. As he walked by, he then noticed that there was a new patient next door.

"Huh, I guess the patient got in pretty late then? Let's see what their names are. Hmm, Ai Takagi, females. I think that the new patients that Yuta told me. I'll see them tomorrow then."

Then he walked past the room and began to sing something quietly to himself.

It was a song that he kept popping on his mind and it just felt like he was forgetting something but couldn't put a finger on the matter.

"...Swear I feel you in my memory
I think I've seen you in my dreams

Maybe you and I have history
But I don't think you know me

Have we met before?

Maybe in another life I knew you
Maybe if I try I'll see right through you
And I'll remember who we were~"

Then he sang it quietly as he gone to the hospital office to write some reports and getting off shift for today.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
{Location: unspecified theater, Time: 11:09 p.m}

It was getting late but there were still many people on stage practicing while some were resting for the day.

The stage was still full with people and one can be seen reading their script.

A group of people can be seen talking to each other and most of them are focusing on their phone at a certain blog.

It caught a certain blond boy attention as he was curious so he approached them slowly to see what they were doing.

One of them noticed him and asked,"Oh, Hikaru! Want to join us? You have been practicing nonstop since this morning you know?"

"Yeah, join us and rest! Practice hours were over like two hours ago." As another guy joined in the conversation.

"I was about to stop anyway. What is it that made you guys stuck like that? Is this about gossip some gossip again?" He responded.

"Nah, it's about B-komachi. One of their idols is on hiatus under health issues. Here." As the guy handed him the phone to see it was an announcement from the official blog page for B-komachi.

[B-komachi star news☆]

[It is sad to announce that B-komachi member Hime, had gone under a undefinite hiatus as her health was getting worse. She will come back until further notice.

So please, continue to support B-komachi and have a wonderful day.]

"It's too bad then. I like her performance, I hope she gets better soon." As the other guys respond.

'Health issues, huh? I hope she'll get better then. As much as I want to search and visit her, I don't want to invade her privacy. Plus, I'm sure she'll be fine. Perfectly fine and healthy....'

"Hikaru? Hello?? Your okay, bud? You just staring at the abyss right now?"

"..oh, sorry. I was thinking about something. Let's all get ready for clean-up. It is getting late after all, chief."

"Crap! You right! Everyone, let's clean up!"

"Haiii" as everyone answered the chief.

Everyone was getting busy while Hikaru did the same thing as his colleagues.

'I swear, I'm going out of hand every time I think of her. We're both practically strangers with very little interaction. Yet, when I first saw her, I just felt like I knew her but not really her exactly...

Deja Vu much...?

Does this have anything to do with... Nevermind that. Let's just get this over with...'

He began to do some chores around him and as he was sweeping his mouth began to sing some songs automatically.

"...I sat down right at the corner of your table

For some reason, I thought maybe we had been right here before

Can't concentrate, I just keep reading the same pages

And I don't know how to say it but I wanna know you more

Swear I feel you in my memory
I think I've seen you in my dreams

Maybe you and I have history
But I don't think you know me..."

Then he was snapped by his friends.

"That's some nice song, Hikaru! Care to spill the title?"

"...I was singing?"

"Well, yeah? You literally sing it just now. I really like the sound of it, is it a new song that was released recently?"

"I don't know. It must have been some song I've heard a while back. I'll tell you if I can remember."

"Okie~" then the guy moves to the other side to mop the floor.

Hikaru just stands there and thinks to himself.

'Why the hell did I just sing so suddenly? But I feel I've sung it to someone before...?

Surprisingly, it wasn't a bad feeling... I should write it down after I arrive home then.'

As he hums the song and continues to pack his stuff into his bag.

[Hello 🤗, it's anzu. Sorry for the very late update 🙏 I have to go to hospital and then my file is missing after the app reset itself that I had to rewrite it.

I hope you guys enjoy this new version so far and I hope to see you guys again on the next update! Also, merry Christmas 🎄 soonn

Stay artsy!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 657 7
A boy is seen walking about his own business... Until he doesn't! He goes ahead and dies! Reincarnated into the world of a recently popular anime-! ...
44.6K 2.7K 24
All the things that I need. All the things that you need. You can make it feel so real Because you can't deny, You've blown mind. When I see your bod...
68.9K 3.8K 20
~π™°πššπšžπšŠπš–πšŠπš›πš’πš—πšŽ π™·πš˜πšœπš‘πš’πš—πš˜ 𝚑 [πš—πšŠπš–πšŽ] [πš•πšŠπšœπš πš—πšŠπš–πšŽ]~ [name] was an 18 year old girl living in [country] but gets killed by truck s...
2.8K 127 15
Cover: Requiem, Kanaria, LAM {edited} Let's see, how many times have you been reincarnated? Ah yes, 6 times. Will you be able to survive this time? O...