BOOK OF LOVE STORIES 💕💕💕 T...

By Bluephoenix52

so this story is merely a collection of various stories based on the love shows I watched while growing up... More

CAST
NETJAMES (MAY THERE BE NO END)
GEMINIFOURTH (FOREVER YOURS)
JOONGDUNK (THIS IS MY HEART'S PROMISE)
JOSSCHIMON (LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO)
JOONGDUNK/OHMNANON
GEMINIFOURTH
NETJAMES
OHMNANON/ JOONGDUNK
NETJAMES
GEMINIFOURTH
OHMNANON/JOONGDUNK
GEMINIFOURTH
NETJAMES
OHMNANON JOONGDUNK
JOONGDUNK/OHMNANON
NETJAMES
GEMINIFOURTH
NETJAMES

NETJAMES

268 13 0
By Bluephoenix52

                        "I really don't want to be here Yim." James said with an exhausted sigh not in the mood for what his best friend had planned for the evening.

               "Come on James ," Yim said holding onto his friend's wrist leading him to the party taking place on ship "you have to unwind a bit. We are on a cruise man!"

              "But the script still needs -.'

      "Dude. Your dad sent you here to have fun." Yim wiggled his brows , "and I'm here to make sure you don't waste your time here. Here's to a lavish night."

            James had a strong feeling his dad had put Yim up to this because his friend was never this insistent when it came to parties most of the time.  However he had to work on the draft of the script and send it becahse of the changes the director had made to the movies.

               He loved his  job , but getting an email on a cruise ship from his superior demanding a new script had to be worked on had taken any form of excitement he was looking forward to regarding the trip.

                Before James could protest , Yim grabbed him by the wrist leading him into party.

                  James sighed and ordered himself a drink watching Yim flirting with the other partiers on the cruise.

         "You seem very lonely." The cute  bartender smiled at James who smiled upon receiving his drink . "Care to share."

                  James took the drink and swallowed , "just not in the mood to party."

           "I can see that. Why is that?I mean you're on a cruise of all places , it's just weird yo see someone bored"

         "Never really been into parties ," James admitted with a shrug , Yim was always more of the party animal than him , he just never fit into the crowds, like a puzzle piece that didn't belong .

            The bartender leaned towards James and shrugged , "need some company."

           James subtly  checked the guy out , more particularly his muscles , he pretended to focus on his drink , "do you offer company to all the customers who come to order ," he looked at the name tag of the Buffy guy , "Luke?"

                Luke smirked and dryed a glass , "only to the cute ones ," he winked at James .

                        James smirked wondering how the bartender looked underneath his shirt. As fine and hot as Luke was , the former wasn't looking forward to having a one night stand with a guy he would most likely not see again after the cruise ended.

                       "Sorry Luke , but I'm not interested in whatever you're probably thinking." James  said focusing on his drink.

               "It's cool," Luke said with a smile on his face , "but on a serious note , let me keep you company. It seems your friend is going to be a while ." 

          They both looked at Yim who was dancing wildly on the floor pumped with adrenaline James didn't know he posssessed. Luke was right because it seemed Him had alot of energy he needed to burn out of his body.

             "Here ," Luke handed him another glass much to James' confusion , " it's on the house. You can have it."

               James blinked at the glass then to the hunky bartender and finally back to the glass again , "why are you being so nice with me? I'm not going to sleep with you if you think reverse psychology is going to work."

                Luke chuckled , "I would very much like to sleep with you. But no , I just think you're a cool dude , I've a sixth sense about people and I can see you're just alright. So I don't want you to feel bored , if i'm making you uncomfortable then sorry dude."

            James watched as Luke turned to serve another customer . He looked at his glass and he had to admit Luke was just trying to be nice to give him company .

            "James." He said after realizing he hadn't even introduced himself , "my name's James."

             Luke smiled and leaned on the table looking at him , "pleasure to meet you James."

                   James smirked as Luke stared at him. The two engaged in small conversations , even when more customers came to order or when Luke made the drinks , the bartender would contuine carrying out talking with him. James actually enjoyed his evening exchanging info with Luke who seemed like a very decent guy.

                  James made his way to the bathroom , he had started feeling a bit tipsy after his fourth drink and he wasn't looking forward to getting fully  drunk , he didn't want to look like a fool in front of Luke.

                 "Maybe this trip isn't so boring after all ," James smiled to himself , Luke from what he could deduce was one heck of a green flag and was surprisingly his type ; friendly and not arrogant . He just didn't know if she should pursue the guy or not, sure he could see Luke was into him but ," should I make the move?"

           "Netttttt ," he heard a feminine voice moan from one of the closed stalls , "shit..oh..i'm sensitive."

                 James wanted to bleach his ears once the two voices moaned  so lewdly together. He tried to ignore them and wash his face , unfortunately the slapping of skin echoed throughout the bathroom and the girl's screams grew louder.

                "NET! Slow down.. fuck. "

            "Shia! baby. Take it all," he heard the guy growl and James closed his eyes when he heard the guy go fast most likely pounding some poor man's daughter who couldn't take the stamina based on her whimpering moans.

              Finally having his patience tested , James pounded on the door , "Oi! This is a bathroom ! If you want to screw around go do it in your rooms."

                 "Mind your own business." The guy's voice sounded heavy and mostly panting .

             "I would but this is a public bathroom on a ship so no I can't mind my business. Can people be any gross. " James shook his head and left the bathroom he never understood what people found alluring about having sex in a bathroom that too a public one. Bathrooms were literally a health hazard.

             Net was ready to give the guy a piece of his mind but when he opened the door he saw the person leaving , he spotted brown exiting the bathroom and nothing else.

             He turned to the girl and smirked , "sorry about that. Ready for round three," he placed his hand on her core torturing it with his fingers while  licking her neck .

            "Stop Net ," the girl weakly pushed him off , "I'm too tired. Sorry about you're too much.  "She grabbed her stuff and fixed herself up before exiting the bathroom.

          Net shook his head in disappointment, "just great."

                It was always like this , whenever he screwed around with girls they could never keep up to his pace , he knew he was a sex addict and a wild animal but could no girl satisfy him , they never went pass the third round. 

      "One day , someone will manage to keep up with me ," he smirked , Net believed there was someone out there who wouldn't mind his sexual appetite and would finally make it to the third round without collapsing or giving up.
.

           James found Yim sprawled on the dance floor drunk out if his head , "come on Yim," he helped him up clearly his friend managed to finally burn out all that adrenaline.

              "Need a hand with your friend?" Luke asked.

               "I don't want to be a bother."

        "It's cool." Luke said and before James knew it he was standing on Yim's right helping him. James smiled to himself , this cruise ship had really started looking good for him.

                 He felt the universe was compensating him for this boring cruise  with Luke . If this was the universe then James sent a big thank you to any god out there who made it possible.

                    The next morning , James had discovered Yim had signed them up for an activity on the cruise. The activity was an escape room game it had interested  James untill he got paired up with someone else for the game.

               "Where the heck is this key?" His partner , Flamingo shirt guy aka sharp jawline aka  Mr Cassonova complained.

           "How should I know?"  James snapped they had bickering since they both got locked into the room. This game was supposed to be fun it wasn't. "You think I want to be stuck in here with you?" He rolled his eyes at him

           Net looked at the guy aka Kitty because he looked like a kitten the other's voice sounded oddly familiar but he was too pissed to recall where exactly he heard it.

             "Instead of nagging ," Net got into the other guy's space , "why not try looking for the stupid key."

                  James scoffed and jabbed his finger on the guy's shoulder , "don't act bossy."

             Net smirked finding his attitude fiesty , he intimidatingly got in front of him and his smirk grew , "ill act bossy towards you what are you going to do?"

                      James narrowed his eyes , "don't tempt me."

                 "Really?" Net didn't know why he enjoyed egging the guy on. His cockiness was met with his foot being stomped  on , "Shia! Are you crazy! I'm wearing sandals."

                   James smiled in truimph , he was about to make a comment when he saw something shimmering on the top of the shelves.

                      "I think i see a key."

           "Really?" Net asked and looked in the direction the brown haired guy was looking in , "it's pretty high."

                "Give me a boost. I'll retrieve it." James suggested but immediately regretted it when the guy had his arms around his waist, his brain stopped functioning for a while and his heart squeezed in his chest.

                "Are you even trying to get it?" Net asked , "hurry up." He did not appreciate having some dude's ass in front of his ass. For some reason he couldn't help wonder why a guy's ass looked so plump(😂😂)

               James shook his head and blinked , "move a little bit closer to the right."

               "Where ?"

             "The right. No ..move again ..that's not ..."

               Unfortunately , Net lost his equilibrium,  his back meeting the floor and the other guy fell right on top of him their lips meeting!  His eyes widened when he felt another man's lips on his.

          Yet it didn't feel strange , the shock dissolved and against his will he started kissing the brown haired guy aka Kitty.

                    James was in his on momentary shock when he fell on top of the handsome guy and his lips crushed against his. It took a few seconds before he realized he was kissing the guy back. It felt like pure Instinct to kiss him .

            The two contuined kissing each other softly forgetting the key in the process.

           These two sure had a fast first kiss don't you think 😁😁😁 Net is definitely going to learn girls don't excite him as much as he thought they did now that he has a taste of James

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 772 26
WinxTeam & VeexMark Fanfiction
I Do. By G3

Fanfiction

119K 4.2K 47
It's a story of Two boys who hate eachother with guts but because of Promise between two people they had to get married. What will happen when they g...
42.8K 2K 24
Gemini and Fourth fanfic.
66.4K 3.3K 13
Shall I try dating my best friend for ten days? A GeminiFourth Short Story