BE MY FUTURE ( VOLUME 2 ) - L...

By hoonies_wifey

" Sorry...i got someone new" More

Chapter 1 : Someone New?
Chapter 2 : K
Chapter 3 : Reunion
Chapter 4 : A Thing?!
Chapter 5 : Memento'z
Chapter 6 : Dear Love City
Chapter 7 : Rainism
Chapter 8 : Pounding heart
Chapter 9 : Reminiscence
Chapter 10 : Playtime
Chapter 11 : Conundrum
Chapter 12 : Doomed
Chapter 14 : Renaissance
Chapter 15 : Carpe Diem
Chapter 16 : Suavis Memento'z
Chapter 17 : Unmasked
Chapter 18 : Suicidal Incident
Chapter 19 : Sweetness & Bitterness Mixed Up
Chapter 20 : Making Out
Chapter 22 : Soon To Be

Chapter 13 : One Step Closer

19 0 0
By hoonies_wifey

" Mr.Park...he..he was freed " I sign in relief as happy tears fall across my face. " Instead of him K will be arrested for making a scene out there harassing other..And we even got more case regarding K. It was not his first time sexually harassing others but it would be the last one since he will be already on the court....But still Mr.Park choosed violence, that's why he was fined a million dollars.." He continued...Thanking the officer i left out for heeseung. I need to meet him . I call Heeseung as he immediately accepts it .

OTP

"Si!! How are you?! You made me so worried as - "

" Can you sent me the location of Sunghoon? " I cutt him off as silent requires on the other side of the call. I know I'm being.. Cruel. But i really need to meet Sunghoon.. Asap

" That...I'll text you... "

" Thank you so much hee " i say that and soon was going to end the call but suddenly heeseung speaks up

" Wait! Are you alright? Si- just tell me whatever you're answer is and you're free to go "

I wait for a moment and finally reply " Hmm "

" Glad to hear then "

Saying he ends the call himself

Sooner he sents me the location of Sunghoon as i hop in the car damn quick. I reached the apartment pretty quicker than i thought.
It was on the 8th floor. I get on the elavotor and after reaching the door, surprisingly i find it opened.

I get scared seeing the door not closed. Before entering his apartment i bell the rang 3 times hoping that it will be better if he shows up and welcome me . But unfortunately no one comes. As i finally enter the apartment. I find the living room , dining area and kitchen all empty.

It didn't feel like somebody is living here.. For the last time i check the master bedroom. My eyes goes all wide as i find Sunghoon laid on the hard floor all sweating and there were pills sorrounding the floor.

I get closer to him and get on my knees as i pull him on my embrace
" Hoon...Wake up..Hoon!!! " His body...It was burning. Seemed like he had extreme fever. I struggle as i pull him out to the bed and make him lay on it . He was still unconscious.

I run to the bathroom, get a towel and a bowl with cold water in it . I run again towards Sunghoon's bed as i sit beside the laying unconscious Sunghoon . He has high fever. I wonder from when he was struggling like this..

The more i squeeze the water out of the towel and put it on him , the more tears fall across my face.. Seeing him at this state in front of me, gave me no other thing than pain. I wonder how alone he was..It feels so bad as if something is torning apart inside of me.

I keep on squeezing the towel and put it on his forehead until his temperature got normal. Sooner i fall asleep beside him.

Sunghoon's Pov

I squeeze my eyes irritatingly because of the sudden light. I open my eyes and put one of my hand on my forehead. I guess i had fever? It might got cooled down. I slowly get out of the bed feeling thirsty, i make my steps go to the kitchen for some water.

Am i dreaming...? I find a girl wearing my kitchen apron and cooking something on my kitchen.. The back..It looks familiar.
The girl's sudden turn at me makes me gasp with realization, it is.. Siyeon?!!

" You finally woke up! " Siyeon exclaims as she passes me a glass of water..I blanky look at her wondering what is she doing here..How did she get here .. I find my hand shaking as the glass with the water was also following the tempo.

Before taking a sip of the water siyeon grabs it and makes me drink it.. Her touch..It was smooth.. " You must have been hungry..No wonder you're actually shaking...I have made some poridge for you even though I'm not that good at cooking " She says as she puts the glass on the table.

She turns herself to go near the stove as i grab her wrist making her look back. " What? " She asks...I glare at her for a moment and ask " How did you get here ? " " Well..Hee told me " i nod letting her hand go.

" Go to your room, you should lay down. I will bring the poridge for you" I nod and go to my room. Funny how all dreams come true...  I still can't believe, Siyeon is now on my house cooking for me.. Caring for me..It was all my dream after all.

" Here..Here.." she brings the hot bowl of the poridge along with a glass of water placing it on the side cabin.. "Here" she hands me the poridge which was smiling so good. The scent of it made me loose my mind as i immediately take a spoon of the super hot just boiled poridge.

I groan sightly burning my throat.. Siyeon chuckles as she snatches the bowl away from my hand.. " What are you doing? " I kind of annoyedly ask her since i was starving there.. She keeps silent as i just look at what she was doing..

She took a spoon filled with the poridge as she blows on it and places it front of my mouth. " Say Ah~ " i look at her at shock and finally open my mouth as i immediately melt inside because of the taste of the poridge .

" It tastes good" i mumble as she keeps feeding me. " I'm glad.." She also mumbles. " Won't you eat any? " I ask her as she looks at me with a smile and shakes her head as a no " I already had it.. " she replies as i nod

Soon after finishing it , she hands me the glass of water as i grab it and drink it.. I was feeling energized, thanks to her.. She puts the bowl and the glass on the tray and lefts.

I'm really dreaming... Aren't i ?

Siyeon's Pov

I was humming and washing the dishes while suddenly i feel a pair of hands hugging me from behind my back.. " Thank you...For everything" He mumbles as i keep washing the dishes and nod at him.

" And.. I'm sorry for acting like that towards you.." i stop remembering the scene again where Sunghoon felt so unfamiliar and scary last week.. It was an horrible and chaotic experience

As i was silent and out of any movements and makes me turn my position and face him up close. He grabs my chin making me look at him on his eyes.

" What's wrong? " He gently mumbles as tears fall down my face...No why? Why am i crying at this moment.. Siyeon you really know how to damage the mood. Don't you?

" What's wrong Si ? Have i done something wrong again? Please.. Just tell me what's the case.. I will do anything to make you feel good.. Si? Please ? " He cups my face and says with worries visible on his eyes

I just couldn't hold back myself anymore as i tight my grip at him and hug him tight tugging my head on his chest.. I keep crying..
He smiles gently and pats me on my head..

" Was my Si missing me ? " He cups my face still hugging as he sweeps my tears away from my cheeks using his thumbs. His statement made me annoyed as i start to hit him on his chest and he giggles. But it sure felt pain cuz i hit hard..

" Okay okay sorry..I won't tease you anymore " he says still holding up his chuckles. Suddenly he leans closer and leaves a peck on my forehead. " Oh Si! You never knew how much I wanted to kiss you like this.. Specially when that bastard kissed you for the first time in front of me that day..I was actually ready to hit him hard and grab you away from him..But i was hesitant because i know you hate me. I know you still hate me. After all what i have done, i know i deserve to be hated " He says looking down.

I was just out of my words listening to him.. He looks at my eyes with a big smile and says " Si , i want to give us a fresh new start.. What do you say? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 75 27
[ONGOING STORY] ON GOING BE PATIENT WITH UPDATES I HAVE A LIFE sunghoon x female original character _____________________________________ "𝘈𝘮 𝘐 �...
185K 8.2K 30
"couples. a menace to society." "of course you'll say that. you're single." "won't you be technically single as well since your 'crushie-lovey' has a...
36.2K 1.2K 27
"ʙ-ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴊᴀᴋᴇ?" "ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ. ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ?" 𝚈/𝙽 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝟷𝟾 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕. �...
59.2K 1.8K 37
"You like me, don't you?" in which a girl continues to tease her classmate for liking her when in reality, he really doesn't.