IN HER SHOES (A Christian Sto...

By Onome_queen

When you think someone is perfect, think again!!! More

INTRO
THE NEW ME
Little did I know
NEW LIFE
LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE
SURGERY/REVENGE
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME
Welcome to my world
FAITH?
What is going on here?!
YOU DIDN'T CHANGE, DID YOU?
Accident
She's awake!
Growth
Encounter
WHERE DID YOU GO?
POVs
What's up with you?
She can still wake....right?
NOT NOW..... PLEASE!
GUILT
But,...why?!
WHISPERS....?
All Done
Something Usual
Something Unusual
Na lie jare!
Confusion
A.N
Dream
Suicide attempt
Confession
Saved
A stirred heart
A Battle
A.N and Behind the scenes
New story

The Feeling Of Something Unusual

24 8 3
By Onome_queen

Joanne's POV

Guilt weighing me down, I went to Sultana's House. Joe was not home. I met his Dad who opened the gate for me to enter.

He was smiling.

"I have been expecting you."

What?!

"Sir, how come and why?"

"Don't you remember? I directed you to my brother to kill whoever you wanted to kill. I didn't know it was Sultana. It's good anyway. I was planning to do that too. Anyways, let's plan her burial. It has to be quick. I suspect something unusual about to happen."

I felt this guilt creep out of me and I felt my old self return. I smiled.

"Okay sir, let's plan it."

Then, someone knocked outside.

I went to check.

It was Joe. He looked sad but once he saw me, his face changed from sad to angry.

"What are you doing here?"

His frown was cute. Blame my hormones but I really like Joe.
He's tall, handsome and smart. John had changed. He goes to church. Yes, he is a pastor's son but we worked together to bring the church down. It was fun but, recently, he hasn't been responding. At least I have Joe.

"I said what are you doing here?" He said angrily.

"I came to check on you guys. I heard that Sultana died. Eh yah! Your dad is inside. He......."

"Excuse me." He said moving me back and entering the compound. He walked into the house and gave me a death stare.

I locked the gate and walked inside. I took my bag and told Mr Enoch that I was ready to leave. He disagreed and told me to sit while John marched upstairs.

"So, what do you suggest?"

"It should be a small burial not to attract many people."

"When do you suggest it should happen?"

"Next week?"

"That's good. You can leave now."

He followed me outside and locked the gate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24 2 1
Just my own understanding about a few matters. No prejudice at all and my door is always wide open to criticism. Simply ride on the back of my errors...
132K 16.1K 45
© 2018 All Rights Reserved This is a story about a beautiful young girl who falls in love with someone she meets on the internet. Through love, lust...
3.2K 1.2K 22
Fikayo knows there's no escape from the darkness she has known and lived in for years. Lit cigarettes give her comfort but it doesn't last long. She...
6.5K 220 30
BXB