Revamped

Par Andyfranclark

Fazbear entertainment is back.As Freddy Fazbear mega pizzaplex is a gigantic establishment, family friendly f... Plus

Chapter 1 Construction
Chapter 2 Supplies & calls
Chapter 3 The [purple] code pt.1
Chapter 4 Progress
Chapter 5 A visit
Chapter 6 Help wanted pt.2
Chapter 7 Advertisement
Chapter 8 The opening & problem
Chapter 9 The tapes pt.3
Chapter 10 Bad attitudes
Chapter 11 The discovery
Chapter 12 Follower pt.4
Chapter 13 The basics
Chapter 14 Computer messages
Chapter 15 Curse of dreadbear pt.5
Chapter 16 Return to work
Chapter 17 Better than ever
Chapter 19 Meeting the band
Chapter 20 Playtime
Chapter 21 Naptime
Chapter 22 The purpose
Chapter 23 New racers
Chapter 24 The DJ
Chapter 25 Another friend
Chapter 26 New friendship
Chapter 27 Ice cream break
Chapter 28 The understudy
Chapter 29 Electric boogaloo
Chapter 30 New security officer
Chapter 31 Movietime
Chapter 32 First night on the job
Chapter 33 Frist party blowout
Chapter 34 Adjust
Chapter 35 Unusual
Chapter 36 Hanging out
Chapter 37 New products
Chapter 38 Odd mystery
Chapter 39 Rising popularity
Chapter 40 Toreador march
Chapter 41 Renovations
Chapter 42 Pathway
Chapter 43 Memorial
Chapter 44 The kit
Chapter 45 System breach

Chapter 18 Special delivery pt.6

22 1 0
Par Andyfranclark

It's a long time since the virtual reality place that he was in as his apprentice was still doing well, keeping cover as as he can help or be fascinated, that the company that he wants owned, has now created a app. As he hates to admit it, but since he had been gone for so long and realized that technology has improved since he was absent.

So he watched and saw with this app was about. It was impressive to say the least, and he thinks about it for a while, and decided to use it to his advantage.So he entered inside of the app and messed with the systems as he is shocked that they managed to recreate some animatronics as he saw some very familiar faces.

But he also decided to make some improvements to the remade animatronics so that the public can get the full experience of what happened in the past it was only fair after all. Besides, he's doing the company a favour so really.Everything should be fine as he was surprised that they still kept the hand unit around after all this time it was strange.But he had to learn to get used to it.Then after a while moving around the app, he has come to discover that the company might have used a little bit of his research.

Not the actual research itself more like the name of his work.So it was mostly the names of his research, not the whole thing, but it was still very strange just to why, even discovering what the other side of it is. As he realized, even though the technology is much more advanced when he was last here.He also realized that some things about this company haven't changed at all.But he needed to remain focus as he continues, searching through the data stream of this digital plane that he found himself in as he needed to get back to his original vessel.

But he also realize that his follower hasn't been responding as of late he should check into that as soon as he can.But he is busy trying to find his original vessel. However, if he was ever gonna get out of this digital plane, he needed to get back into his body and soon. It just didn't feel right for him to be here without his body.So he is still continuing to try to find where his original body is.

He knows it has to be somewhere in that trap that Henry placed him in. But it had been so long so it makes sense that things were no longer going to be the same like before as he continues on checking. As he was, he realized that this app also had message abilities as well so that the employees can send messages to each other.

That was impressive at least to his standards as he was still getting used to how everything has changed since he has been gone for so long.Then he started to notice how his apprentice was sending messages to an employee of the company. He was curious as to why, until he realized the answer, when seeing the messages that his follower is putting down.That is it impressive while he was still checking where his original body might be he also was able to look through the eyes of the remade animatronics of the app.

It was quite curious that people were sending these animatronics to each other's houses.Then after a while, he noticed how that we made animatronics can't get damaged after a certain times of heading out.So he decided to not pay any attention to it.Until he noticed that his follower was messaging back someone called Louis.So he decided that it should be time to have a conversation to his apprentice about this because he was curious after all.

To make sure that they weren't going to be disturbed. He send a message to his follower to head back into the virtual reality game.As it was the only place they can have meetings in private without anybody listening in.Soon before the meeting could start there was one thing that had to be done. He instructed his follower to place on the mask that was there waiting.

Once the mask was placed on the meeting can officially start.As it was going to be a very interesting meeting to say the least about what's been happening.Because he was interested about what exactly is his apprentice saying to this Louis person he wanted to make sure that there wasn't any problems after all.

"Ŷ̸̖̦̮̞̤͂e̶̛͈̻͋͆̃s̵͇͈̝̊̆̒͛̕!̸̳͚͓̋̑͑̌Ỉ̸̙͓͕̜͒͒́ ̸̖̖̺̯̔ȟ̴̢̡̠̙̚e̶̠̿̂̾̕a̵̢̪̞̓̊͆̃̂r̶̰̲͇͗́͛̽͝ ̷̘̰͍̭̏̏̚y̴̏͆̀͜ơ̶͜ü̵̟.̶̙̝̭̖̼͛͆̾͝͝I̶̢̧̐͂̒̊͝ ̸̡͒̏̀̐u̶̥̣̒̏̽n̶̯͚̏̔ͅd̴͔̓̔̿ē̶̛̪͍̓̐̌ͅr̴̡͚̯̪̲̈́͋́̓͑s̴̺̥͐t̴̠̑ã̷͙ǹ̶͚̙͙̗̒͑d̸̞̘̠̐̓͑͌ͅ.̷͙͝N̸̞̗̭̖͖̈́ơ̴̗͆͐͘.̶̢̲̝̘͚̋͝ ̶̩̻̄͋̊͊Ṋ̷̫̫̯͆̄͛͠͝o̸̥͂̉̇̎ ̴̛̝͖̖ō̵̢̦̪̅͂n̸͖̪̜̏ȩ̴̩͎̎ ̷̡̫̘͍͊̈s̶̞̟̐ù̴͎͔̈́̽̒ṣ̷̛̘͈̊̐p̷̳̙͊͂̅͒ẹ̵̙͕̎͝c̵̟̬̣͔̱̈́͘̕͘͝t̴̲͛͝s̴̜̮̙̖̩̉̚ ̷̗͎̯̟͋͂a̸̘̣͙̝̪͆ ̴͓̿̋̃̚͘ͅt̴͓̞͊̃͆͐̀͜ͅh̶͈̜͌̈̊į̷͖͉̫̬̊̅͝n̸̼̦͈̩͉̏͂̆g̷̗̱̥̽̐͒͐͘.̵̡͉̭̤̅̎͑͐Y̶̯̥̘̣̏͛e̶̠̺͍̫̿̕ṡ̵̢̝̫̜̒͜͝ ̶̲̬͛̊̂Ì̸̠͆̓̋ ̷̙̫͚͔̖̓͒͒͆̾h̴͇̥̙̦̗͑̍̈̏á̵͎̭̰̺͈v̵͇̺̇̓̈́̀e̴̟̘͚̔́͊͌̑ ̸̭̬̎̚ȋ̵͓͖̫̈́̚͝t̶̮̟̥̓͛͒̀͠.̶̛̰̲̬̮̀̀͝ ̸̼̹̈̏͘͜I̴̡̨̛̱̲̓̚ ̵̢̝̐͛͌̅͒m̸̺͓͖͋a̵̩̰͙̖͉͛͊̉d̵̫́̉e̵̪̙̘̓̍̇͘ ̶͙̦͊̏ḭ̸̟̝͇̣͛̀̆̐̐t̶͙̾̋̄̕ ̶̡̗̘̠̊m̸̡͔͐̊͛y̴̡̟̰̗͌̅s̸̛̬͕̦̱͉͆͌̏ȇ̷̘̳̍͌l̸͖͍̖̘̑͌̀̕f̵̙̞͓̖̂ͅ.̸̗̰͓̹͐̿̆͂ ̵̥͙̭̲̭̐̋Î̶̛̺̙́̇ ̷̪̖͗́̓͌t̸̟̀̉̓͝h̸̙̮͑́̀͐i̴̼̦͛͛̚ṉ̴̱͍̄̑̀ķ̵̞̭̿̋ ̵͖͕͓̞̔̑͐̓y̵̥̥̮̩̔̉̇̓̋ö̷̠̠͋͆̓̈ͅu̴̺̻̺̠͎͌̿͝'̵̛̱̦͙̳̍̌l̶͍̝̱͙̂̈́͆͠l̸̫̹͉̀̐̉̿̚ ̸̼̯̲̱̄͋͜ḷ̶̥̩̝͖͗̈́͌͝ǐ̸̦̲͚͂̏̓̀k̸͖̓͐̿e̷͉͊̑̚ ̴̤̘̮̐͂̀ȋ̴̢̢̩̹̃͆t̵̡̺̝̏̀̚͝.̷͖̾D̶̠͚̻̀̿͋͛͆ó̵̻̑n̵̬̫̬̈́̅͗'̶̰̫̌̑̀̄̀t̷̨̜̙̞̍̓̏̌ ̷̭͐́̿͊͝w̷̫͉̠͍̍̓͘ͅo̵̻̺͍̎r̵̦̄̑r̴̝̰̲̭̪̈́̑̉͝y̵̲͔̔̎̂̓̊ ̶̡͙̻̼̍̋͠Ȉ̵͈̠̈͑̃̿'̸̪̩̓́̇̂l̵̪̪̏̽͘͝ḷ̷̅̔ ̵̡̙̒̇͐̒͛ͅb̴̨͑͘e̴̝̋̎̕ ̸̲̜̺̀͆͜r̵͖̈̈́̌̏e̴̢͔̿͂́̓͜a̶̫̖̓̌͒͝͝ḑ̶̻͚̍̔̇y̷̠̩̎̃͛̅̓ͅ,̴̥̐͆͑̾̓ͅ ̸̬̩̪̺͐̏̀ȃ̶̦͙́̋͛͠n̸̙̤͆͊̀̕̕d̸͖͇̽̔͛͒̏ ̵̻̯̤͋̋̃̈I̶͈̲̙͓̋̍̉͐ ̶̧̩̥̬̙̾͌̏̇w̸̢̠̫̺͓̄̂̓́͝o̶̧̱̬̜̰̿ǹ̴̡͉̿̀'̷̠̰̀̂͛̓t̴͕̽̄̀͐ ̵̨̖̱̮̈́l̵̨̳̅́̋̎̕ḛ̷̱̥͎͍̍t̵̖̦̮̤͍̃̑̋̂ ̸̭̰͕͚̀̚͠ŷ̴̨̭̗̹͖̄o̵̻͈͊̆͝ų̴̥͆͒̇̀͝ ̶̻͘d̸͔̘͉̳͌ȍ̶̼̙w̴̜͉̜͊n̷̬̦̎̌̇̃͋.̷̱͇̰̿ ̴̧͓̌͑̌Ī̶͎̲̌͂͛͝t̶̫̰͕̉́͝ ̴̧̫̪́̏͌ẁ̷̬̌̈́́i̸̧͇̳̘͂̈́̆̕l̶̡̳̋̉̂͐͝l̷̲̱͒̄ ̴̺̪̺͂b̷̧̠͖́ĕ̸̛̻̓̉͘ ̸͇̪͒̄͘f̷̦̜̪͠u̸̮̬̬̒̒̌n̷̪̣̘̣̹͗̋̕͝.̷̨̆͑̆́͠"

As the conversation continued back and forth as he needed to make sure that nothing else was going on because he also read the other messages about his apprentice flip flopping a bit.So he wanted to make sure that he didn't make the wrong choice. Like he did in the past but after a while of this conversation, he realize that his apprentice wasn't planning on backing out. That was good so he didn't need to worry about that as he was curious about why his follower was contacting someone and going in between.

But right now, he didn't have time any of that as he let his apprentice go, and he continued on trying to find out where his original body is.After a while of searching his apprentice had returned and gave out some news that was interesting to him. Apparently his body was found well the location of where it is anyways so that was good unfortunately, however it was buried beneath the new location that the company had recently constructed.

So that was going to be a problem, but maybe he could use it to his advantage after all his body must've been seriously damaged after the fire not to mention being buried underground.So it needed major repairs, both with technology and remnant. As the new location had everything he needed to repair his body. Besides, he wanted to see if his new trick can corrupt the technology there so that things will be easier for his follower. As that is what he needed to do.So he spoke to his follower, and he gave out instructions on what to do.

"G̴̦̳̜̗̝̫̳͉̑̀̋́̿̓́e̵̥̠͆ẗ̷̢̨̨͔͔̟̬̤̣̹́͐̄͊͋͛͝͝ ̴̢̜̜̻̟͉͓̾͑́̍ͅr̸̨̪͔̥͓͍͒̿̇̑́͗̐͘͟͝e̶̡͇̹͇̮͍͈̺̟͕̿͋́̈͊͐a̵̞̙͌͊̃d̸̡̢̖̰̗̯͓̟͍̣̆y̵̨͓͍̯͔͓̳̬̦̞̍̉̑̈́͆.̷̢̛̪̖͍̻̺̫͗͆̊̚ ̸̯̹͎̝̘́͒͋̈́̋̊̌͐̚͜Ḅ̸͍͈̥̩͐̒̔͗̍̂̀̚̚ę̶̛̛̙̰̉̇͊̂̾͟͟͝͝c̸̨̨͉͍͕̤͎̖̓̔͡ä̶̮̥̙̮̫̜͍̻̳̠̌̓̓ȕ̴̧̢̮̭̘͙̺͂͂̌̂͐̑̚s̸̻̣̠̗̈́̇͊̑̀̈́͌ͅe̵̬̥̝̺͋̈́̏̋͛̔͜ ̶̹̦̟̼͚͉̻̱̣̟́̽̔w̵̧̩̄̓͆̈͆͘e̶̡̲͙̰̮̠͌ ̵̫̕ą̵̧̛̟̘͉r̸̈́͜ë̷̪͔̯̝͙͎͕̤͓͑̎̄̊̈ ̴̧͓͎̏̄̅̓̉͠ḥ̵̮͖͇̯̔̽͐̄̽̌̉e̷̡͉̤̳͇̬̮͐͛̓̈́͆͂̃͠a̸̤̽́̍̽́͌͝d̷͓̞̦̼̖̲̍̑̎̿͒̑͝i̸̘͎̺̼͔̱̗̫̘̤̇́͐̔̍̋͠n̷̡̛̙̔̅́͒̉́͟ͅg̸̪͍̙̲̮̫̰̝̈̏͑͆͒͆͆̾ͅ ̶̛̱̙̝̫̳́̓̒ţ̷̢͓̙͙̠̭͔̀̈́̈̐́o̴̯͉͕͕̬̤͕̒̐͑̒̐̐̏͐͛͟ ̴̡̜͇̞̫̄́F̴̢̛̦̬̝́͋͑̒̓̎͌̑r̵̨̧̳͚͈̂̈́̚̕͝ë̴̪̞̰́̍̎͐́̒̓̈̚͟͠d̶̼̋̍̿d̵̡̨̧̯̺͖͓͚͔̜͆́́ÿ̸̗̲́͒̎̀̇͌ ̸̨̯͚͓̭̹̉̾̏͒́̇͠F̷̛͇̯̐̉̀͒à̷̠̭͙͙̩̈́́̅̊͐̓̽̅̃z̴̢̛̘̺̯̩̊̓́̉͟ḃ̶̡͚̯̻̫̼̽͜ȩ̸̑̊͂́̋̎̿̇̋͝a̷͍̮͙̅͊̄̍r̶̞̫̱̤̎̐͜ ̴̣́͊͒̀͠m̵̗͖̻̈́͑̎̕è̷͇̻g̷̖̰̲̳̬̟̻̫͙̺͌̅a̶̬͌̒̊̅͟͡ ̴̡͚̣̟͉̉̀̂̎̓̐̈́̕͠p̵̫̙͚̖̯̣̳̳̄͊̊́̒̆̃̍̚í̶̧̜͙̩̃̓͛̓͆͐͑̆z̴̡̬̬̣̯̘̙̣̈́͑̈́̈́͋͛̚͜͡z̶͚͉̥̯̞̖̅̈́̒͂͌̃a̶̻̼̳͉̥̙͙͐p̸̞͇̓l̷̯̺̘͓̘͍̈́͂̈́͌͠é̴̼̗͌̀̎͆́x̸̧̠̜̲̐́͌̌.̷̺͙̪̘̳̠͂̈́̏̀̕͠"

[A/N:So I just wanna inform all of you that these chapters were all a prologue to my reboot & AU of SB.So that's all I wanna say also that there won't be another part of this at least for a while. You know of Mr. Miller and his apprentice. Just wanted to let you all know that. Also, the prologue here is done that's all that I wanna say.One thing I wanna get out no Vanessa is not Vanny.Also there is arcs now that the prologues over it's time to get started on the first arc as that will be starting, and the next chapter, that's it.]

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.3K 41 12
(This is a remake of FNAF: SB) Destiny has intertwined the fates of two innocent souls, Gregory and Violet Buckley, as they find themselves ensnared...
11.7K 290 46
From the moment they met Gregory they knew that he is meant to be theirs as they loved being with him. As they will always protect, Gregory but they...
10.1K 229 39
Many poor life choices and few successful careers later, now at the Mega Pizzaplex. Dazzled in flashing lights, the atmosphere lively as ever and it'...
42.8K 1.2K 33
Freddy Fazbears Mega PizzaPlex is a fun entertainment for parents and adults! The Glamrocks will ensure you have a wonderful time! Come and see them...