Forced ✔️

By arshi_fan_204

She was Excited to come back home after several years but she didn't know that what is waiting for her at h... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
New

Chapter 02

2.9K 229 89
By arshi_fan_204

My whole day went sitting all alone  in the room. No one care to come and check upon me , if I'm ok or not. Now ive started feeling dizzy ,because of not having anything since last two days. Yesterday whatever happened with me. It didn't allow me to consume even a water and now it's been almost 35 hours of not having anything.   After waiting for several hours when someone didn't turn up . I decided to go itself and get something to eat. Killing   Myself for someone would be lamest accuse will be.  So better if I go outside itself and get Something to eat. After couraging myself ,I got up and went out trying my best to stay awake as because of hunger my head is spinning badly.   I slowly open the door and come  down the stairs hoping to find family out there. But there's no one having silence everywhere . I thank  god for that and immediately started searching for kitchen. 

Madam do you need anything ???  Suddenly I gasp when a maid spoke behind me... I turned and found her standing bending her head down ,which I hate to the core. We all human are  equal. And it's against my rule  seeing another person bending infront of me like I'm some god or something.

Look at me face  first. Maid immediately raises her head and look at me amusedly. 

Better"  anyways can you get me something to eat. I'm starving.  

M. Yes madam. What would you like to have???   I frown at her  question. I mean I  don't think so it's necessary to ask it. As obviously whatever will be in fridge she can get me  that right . 

Get me anything.  I don't mind right now.

No specific likes dislike?? Maid farrow her brows making him amused. 

Err no there's nothing. Can you please get it  quick. Otherwise I'll pass out right here. Maid immediately nods her head and left from there towards the kitchen. I sighs and set on a recliner near the pillar. I look around and then lean my head  on it tossing my finger on my temple. 

God this pain. I moans  slowly massaging it with my fingers.

Mam your food. Same maid came holding the plate and forward to me. As food aroma hit my nostrils, i instantly took it in my hand thanking her and started devouring on it like I'm hungry since ages. But to be honest" I'm hungry like hell. I can eat everything if anyone would give me. From last night I'm surviving on the tap water. Obviously it was disgusting. But I didn't have any other choice  except drinking it. As i  won't had ,then till now I would had been buried in grave, instead sitting eating this delicious meal.  Thinking all this " I about to take my third bite of food when suddenly someone slap on the plate and  throw it on the floor breaking it many pieces , which caused a piece got stuck in my feet making me cry in pain

Where's my son ??? I don't think so we got you in this house to just chill out like that.  I lift up my gaze and found  a lady standing infront of me all ducked up in  heavy dress with heavy makeup. She is totally giving me vibe of tv  vamp. But I just  gulp and and stood up stumbling on my feet.

First your sister left humiliating us like that and still we decided to get you in this house. And instead  fulfilling your responsibilities towards us and my son ,you  spent whole time in your room and now eating the food carelessly.  She chipped in her shrill voice making me confused with her statement. As per as I know , I've been forced into this marriage. I agreed her son is include in it. But he is still doing whatever he feels like. On the first day of marriage, he went to his so called girlfriend without giving shit to my existence at all. And instead being guilty or sympathised towards me ,this woman is yelling me like this whicn I predict is his mother.

One second aunty... why are you blaming me for everything. I didn't ask my sister to ran away from the marriage. She itself did. And the way your son being forced into this marriage I've been as well. But you are here blaming me everything. And which responsibilities you are talking about ha. It's not even first morning of my marriage and you started expecting so much from me. Moreover , if you care about your son so much then where the hell is he ha. I don't think so he came back from since last night after telling me about his girlfriend. I didn't give damn to anything and just spilled out whatever came in my mouth. If that guy don't give shit about me ,then why would I do. His mother also should know that what kind of son she got. She just can't come and yell at me without any reason.

What are you blubbering about. My son don't have any girlfriend. She yelled back making me shake my head in disbelief.

Yes he has. And I guess right now he is with her. As since last night I'vent seen him. So before expecting me to fulfil my responsibilities first check what your son is doing. Then come and order me like this. Did you understand.

So what if he has girlfriend. It should be your responsibility to stop him for going. It's wife's duty to lure your husband so that he don't see another woman outside.   I rolls my eyes and exhale a long breath seeing her having old age thoughts.  World have been reached till the sky and this woman is still stuck here in old mud.

I'm not one of them who will lure her husband to  force him to be witn me. If he don't wanna be mine ,then it's his choice. He can go where ever he feels like. I don't give shit about it. I answered her back rolling my eyes.

Your this attitude won't work on me. You just will do which is for ,you are here. If he will go out behind other ladies ,then it's your duty to stop him . Did you understand. Now let's go with me. In evening you have reception and I want you to start getting ready now. Let's go. She gripped my wrist and started dragging me towards the room forcefully. I tried to free myself . But she didn't pay head to me and took me towards my room. She brought me in and threw me on the floor without caring if I'll get hurt or not. Soon two three ladies comes holding their equipment and stood infront of his mother ،who instruct them to make me ready proper. As she don't want anyone say anything about my beauty. As she ordered،they took me towards dressing table and made me sit there. I tried to wriggle ,but they didn't pay attention to my wiggles and started their chores.

I didn't even take bath for god sake. Stop all this shit. I scream being annoyed feeling being caged here.

Fine let her take bath then make her ready. Ladies nods and step back. His mother glared me and went towards Dressing room and soon come out with towel and other stuff.

Go get bath . She says thrusting stuff into my hands. I heaves out tiring breath and went in the bathroom to take bath.

After having not so pleasant bath , I came out and got confused finding whole place empty. I thought they will be here when I'll be out. But there's no one. Suddenly I got scared ,when I heard something in dressing room. With much courage I went towards dressing room and widen my eyes finding my husband , oops forced husband standing back facing me. Before i run and hide myself, he turns and stopped ,whatever he was doing. He slowly scan my whole body shamelessly making me uncomfortable with his gaze. But he didn't feel at all and just gawking at me, like I'm Some fresh meat whom he gonna eat . I gulp and bend down my eyes not able to meet with him. But soon I gasp when I heard his foot steps moving towards me. Before I run back ,he stood infront of me tucking his eyes on my face having smirk.

You are fully ready to seduce me. Aren't you. Seems like you have enough training of this. He commented about me making me frown. I grit my teeth and step back looking at him angrily.

I really don't have plans to seduce you mr raizada. It's just I didn't know that you are in room and thanks to your mother. She didn't provide me anything except this piece of towel to wear. That's why I'd to come out like this. I answered him bluntly without caring about his relation with me and why would I do it ,when he itself don't consider me his wife. And planning to leave me.

You have attitude ha. Till yesterday you were silently crying sitting besides me and seems like someone got tongue today. He smirk pulling me closer holding my elbow looking straight in my eyes.

Let me go. I murmur gazing away avoiding looking in his eyes.

According to my mum I've right over you. That's mean I can hold you and you can't ask me to leave you. He spoke in his dangerous voice and yanked me closed gripping my hips. I tried to come out from his grip. But instead leaving me. He is tightening his grip more looking at me with pure hate. His hand clasp showing ,how much he just hate me for coming in his life. But I don't care what he thinks and how much he hates he carry!If he does then I do same. I'm not gonna be sweet little girl ,who would shed tears sitting in the corner seeing my husband hate towards me. I would answer back ,if I won't like anything. So without thinking anything i jerk hin and look at him with red eyes.

Don't even dare ha , don't even dare to touch me mr raizada. Be in your limits. I won't allow you to get your hands on me when I'm not your wife. If you wanna live in this room with respect   Then stay in your lines. Don't cross them forcing me to hurt you. I warned him pointing my fingers towards him gathering all my courage, but next seconds he gripped my hair and again yanked me towards him looking at me with fury.

Keep your attitude with you miss. I hate those people who Try to raise their voice above me. And when I hate someone , then his life becomes hell. So don't force me to make your life unbearable . If you wanna live in this house. Then walk according to me. Don't try to over smart with me. Understand. Saying this he jerk me away making me stumble back. I breath heavily having rage In my eyes and raise my hand to slap across his face ,but on meantime his mother emerged in with same ladies ... I suppress my anger and look at him with pure hate.

You will pay for this. I hissed in my low voice and went outside following by  him behind me. 

What I've to do. Being pissed with all this,I just simply got ready for being display. As I know ,if I didn't then  still these people will force me to  do. So better if set and start getting ready.  

After sometime

When  they have done my make up,  I  open my eyes and first thing i saw , and that's my so called name sake  husband, who is busy in his phone chatting with someone. The way his fingers are moving I  Predicated , he  must be doing with his girlfriend.  I  exhale the breath and shakes my head aiming to divert my gaze from him. But before i do ,  he caught me looking at him.

I know I'm handsome but checking out someone like this doesn't comes  in good manners. Hearing him the ladies  started giggling keeping hand on their mouth  ,while  I felt like to punch on his stupid face for being so self centred. I mean who the hell love himself so much. Since yesterday, he is behaving like he is the only one who exist in this world. Other than that no one does. And his this  quality making me hate him so much. 

It would be better if you stop giving so much importance to yourself. There's other People live in this world as well.  I answered him back passing him tight smile which made him fums in anger. But because of the ladies,  he stayed  silently and glared me with his brown big eyes , which I royally ignored and turn my face away.

In evening 

After almost whole day of getting  ready time came to display me infront of the world. Whole day I  was sitting on the stupid Stool like a doll where they kept  torturing me with different different products.  Being sitting for hours ,now my back is aching like hell. And on top of that,  my stomach is grumbling with hunger and throat is getting dry for not having water.   It's feeling like,  I'm some lifeless thing , whom they are torturing without giving Damn  , if I'll get hurt or not.  Now I don't know when this drama will last and I'll
Able to sigh in relief. But the way I'm hearing noises from outside,  it's feeling like it gonna last longer than my imagination. God where ive been stuck. Till yesterday I was happy to  join my   First job in hospital. But here I guess you had another plan and made me set here being bride of the guy , who  don't want me and already have girlfriend.  I've been lost in my thoughts, even I felt a cold hand around my bare waist. Before I analysed the touch I've been pulled by  the person  making me fell on his chest. I look up and grit  my teeth finding raizada standing infront of me All ducked up in  dark grey  suit having his hair set up properly.

Are you ready wifey.  You look pretty in this  lehnga. He smiles looking up and down and then  gaze  straight on my face making me little nervous. But I hid it and pushed him back.

I'm not your wife. Don't call  me that ... I  says  putting pressure on his chest trying to come out from his hold but he held me firmly still in same position. 

Oh really!! But as per as i remember , since morning you are getting ready to celebrate our reception. Then how come you are not my wife.   I frown and shakes my head in disbelief on his audacity.  I mean, Last night he itself said we don't have any relationship and now  he is claiming me as his wife holding me tight like I'm some  ball or something,  whom he will kick whenever he feel like and then he will hold it in his hands

Yes I was because you people are forcing me. Otherwise I really didn't have mood to do.  U Rebuke glaring him

Ohh that's bad. But it's few more hours wifey.  After that you do whatever you want.  I really don't give Damn. Now let's go out people are waiting for us. Before I protest or say something. I've been dragged out by him holding my hand. Soon we reached on the stairs and he yanked me closer holding my waist. People who were standing down they started clapping and  media started clicking pictures. 

Smile wifey ... don't push me to force you.I gasp when he pinched  my hip forcing me to smile.  I feel like to hold his hair and drag him down from the stairs for being such an asshole. But I'm helpless.  I can't  do that infront of these people. But surely I'm gonna teach him lesson for that. I won't leave him for being so touchy towards me. 

Sir  can you move more  closer to mam. One of media guy says raising his camera towards us.   I thought he will  just pulled me little closer or something. But instead he cup my face and take my lips in deep kiss making me shock hell out of me. What the fuck Is wrong with this guy. First he said ,he don't consider me as his wife and don't give shit about this marriage. And now he is kissing me infront of hundreds of people like that. How dare he how could he do it.  Before I pushed him away or do something he itself left me and discarded from the stairs aiming to go one side where a lady standing crying. As he felt people got busy  he look around and took her towards one empty room snd locked the door leaving me alone  standing in awkward position...

Precap ...... she started her job later he visit there with his girlfriend

Target ...230 votes unlimited comments

Arshi_fan_204

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 5.8K 21
Her dreams shattered when he forced her into marriage which she never wanted. She never thought that instead taking good turn her life will land he...
156K 5.7K 14
#1 in Arshi as of 20th August 2020 Khushi leaves Raizada Mansion without any explanations as soon as the contract expired after six months. [Note: I...
179K 12.4K 57
Usually, people would become parents, after their marriage. Here, they are going to get married after becoming parents. He was the father of her son...
275K 15.5K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.