๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œเธ เธ„ะณเธขั’เน€เธ เธ„ เน“เนเธ tั’ 2023๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ

By Sessakag

A collection of one-shots written for the NaruHina fair on tumblr! Enjoy! Event Information:https://naruhinam... More

A Day in the Life of the Uzumaki Family
How I Met Your Daughter
Beefcake Tower Uzumaki Style
Nothing Else Matters
For Him
Consequences of Grief
Protecting His Empress
Cruel Angel
Night At the Opera
Hima's Question
Crush
On The Outside Looking In
Slow And Steady Wins The Race
The Thin Wall Between Sex and Competition

Table of Contents

464 8 4
By Sessakag

It's that time again, the NaruHina fair had begun! This year, I planned on creating one-shots for each prompt as I did last year, but I might not this year. There were a few prompts that I just didn't like unfortunately 😅 I'm also still quite ill and tired, so my post time will be a lot slower than last year, hopefully my one-shots are still enjoyable and I haven't lost my touch too much lol. Also, I'm scheduled for a Q&A on discord in the server on December 9th at midnight UTC (7pm for those on the East coast like me) so if there's anything you all want to ask me about any of my fics, that's certainly the best time and place to do so.

I'll be updating the table of context as I complete one-shots as I still haven't made finite decisions on the contents yet, the first five I'm sure of (mostly) so that's why I only added the five here.

Anyway, hope you all have fun with the fair!

Table Of Context

Domestic (Teen)
Macho Club (Definitely Mature, possibly smut when finished)
War and Love (Smut)
Yakuza (Smut) Pregnancy (Mature)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.9K 30
What if The Last never happened? How would Hinata & Naruto fall in love? A re-telling of their romance in the canon universe with the whole cast. Sto...
81 3 3
One-shots
503K 18.9K 200
This is a collection of the SasuSaku Community's greatest Oneshots, only found here! โ‹™ Requests are CLOSED! The one-shot book is complete, HOWEVER, w...