Vampires Of Day And Night

De BeneathTheConstant

Mai multe

Vampires Of Day And Night *EXO fanfiction
chapter 1~ The first encounter
chapter 2~ What wife?!
chapter 3~ Their wife
chapter 4~ Dreams
chapter 5~ Where are they?!
chapter 7~ Exo-k
chapter 8~ A Familiar Voice
chapter 9~ Cold hearted angel
chapter 10~ Kidnapped
chapter 11~ Taken
chapter 12~ Him
chapter 13~ Hurt
chapter 14~ Confession
chapter 15~ Jealous and Playful
chapter 16~ Goodmorning
chapter 17~ Pressure
chapter 18~ Bitten
chapter 19~ King Gabriel
chapter 20~ Unconscious
chapter 21~ Awake
chapter 22~ Queen
chapter 23~ Comforting words
chapter 24~ Hail the Queen prt. 1
chapter 25~ Hail the Queen prt.2
chapter 26~ Royal party
chapter 27~ Queen Victoria
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

chapter 6~ Behind his actions

4K 144 21
De BeneathTheConstant

chapter 6~ Behind his actions

i don't understand.. how am i supposed to be protected by this piece of jewelry??~ well this necklace was given to me by my father just a day after his death but what's so special about that? 

" jirim.. please go down for a while.. i know your depressed right now with your situation but please don't lock your self up here" angelica said through the door.

its nice to have someone worry over me.. since I've always had my father to do to that before. i stepped out of my bed and opened the door.

" i'll be right down angelica... thanks for worrying " i showed her my unconvincing smile.

" your welcome jirim~sshi.. i'll go clean the masters room now" i waved at her and closed the door.

she's really nice. it immediately made me miss hye jin. i wonder how is she now?? i wonder if she's safe or if she had eaten already.i really hope they find them soon. yes they sent me home and told angelica to look after me. 

okay im lying. they sent me home with luhan and asked him to look after me. aish~ out of all of them why do they have to leave me with luhan?? -_____-that guy just practically screams that he doesn't like me.

the reason why i locked my self up here in the room was also because of him. he's just really cold towards me and i cant stand it so i decided to not cross paths with him since i think that's what he wants.

if he doesnt like me.well i dont like him too. 

====

Luhan's POV

screw those guys for leaving me with her. i pushed the strawberry into my mouth and dumbly looked at the tv.

well this is amusing -________- its so boring here. they couldve made me go with them instead of baby sitting her.

angelica came down and was about to go to the kitchen when luhan called after her.

" angelica~" 

" yes master??~" she went near him and stepped back a few steps away.every maid are forbidden to be so close to them unless their masters are the ones who request them to do so.

" have you already told her to come down?" i picked up another strawberry and tossed it in my mouth, i looked at angelica. i saw her swallow a lump in her throat. aigoo~ are all girls like this??

angelica was astounded from seeing the strawberry lay in his beautiful hands and made its way to his mouth and didnt hear what his master have said.

"yah~ are you with me???" luhan snapped his fingers and angelica immediately snapped out of her day dream.

" y-yes master... uhh-- i already told her to come down" angelica said stuttering.

" okay~ thanks for that. you can continue doing whatever you are about to do" luhan smiled at her.

" yes master~" i watched as he proceeded her way to the kitchen.

aish~that jirim.what's taking her so long?? angelica have told her to come down like an hour ago and yet she's still not here.psh~ she's really decreasing my patience.

luhan shifted to his seat and laid on the couch as if he's on his bed. 

====

Jirim's POV

i came down and saw luhan laying perfectly on the couch acting like a boss and all that. psh~ what is this guy doing here anyway -____- i know this is their house but laying like that on the couch seems rude to me somehow or maybe i just loathe him that's why I'm irritated.

yeah yeah. i know i said i liked him well not merely like but he caught my attention because he looks like an angel but naahh I'm changing my perspective now. 

i sat on the vacant seat in front of him. his hands are covering his eyes. luhan really looks like an angel.. really.. its like he's sent from heaven but for the attitude its a big no.

luhan felt jirim's presence and slowly sat down.

" what are you looking at?" wow! the nerve of this guy.

" nothing" I'm just looking at an absolute excuse for a guy.psh~ he's just so mean.

" whatever, come with me" luhan stood up and grabbed my hands. he is dragging me upstairs.

" yah! what do you think you're doing??!" i tried to release my self from his grip but he's stronger than me so i failed.

" just shut up will you?? the maids here might think I'm doing something bad to you -___-" 

he made me sit up on the bed and locked the door. i think were inside his room now considering the smell lingering across the room it totally smells like him. 

he looked at me keenly and sat beside me. " luhan.. I'm getting you heads up here okay.im not that type of girl you know" i moved away a little.just to keep distance.

" b-bwo?!-- seriously what is running through that little mind of yours huh??" luhan was actually in the middle of contemplating with all the frustrations in his head.

he pointed his finger at me and pressed it on my forehead. i flinched and touched my forehead right after,easing the pain.

" yah! that hurts~ why did you do that?!" tch. maybe he thought that I'm some easy girl who will just agree to his every command well your wrong Mr.luhan I'm not like those girls who would throw their selves at  you just because your shining with handsomeness.

" you're the one whose talking non sense here. i am not planning to take advantage of you, unless you want me to" luhan mumbled the last part and let out a chuckle and stood up to make his way towards the bathroom.

" i'll go take a bath okay. you can do whatever you want inside here but you can't go out of this room unless you want to end up with no blood" he smiled and went inside the bathroom and left me.

bwo? how could leaving this room leave me with no blood? aish~ that guy is really hard to comprehend and what he said doesn't make sense too -_______-

luhan didn't really took a bath. he just wanted to observe her. luhan eyed her from the small opening of the bathroom door.

what could i possibly do here to keep myself busy?? aigoo~ why does he want me here anyway.i smoothed out the crease off the bed and stood up.

there were a few stacks of books in the corner of the room so i picked up one of it and made my self comfortable on his bed. i flipped through the pages and later on drifted off to sleep.

luhan saw that jirim was in deep slumber already and decided to come out knowing that the coast is clear.

====

Luhan's POV

i sat across the bed,her face facing mine. i traced his nose line and that caused her to groan a little bit. she really makes my heart flutter for no reason at all. just seeing her sleeping like this makes me nervous, butterflies flying inside my stomach.

i know its wrong for me to treat her this way. to act like i hate her but its the only way that she would have to stay away from me.away from someone that could easily suck the life out of her. 

of course i have my restrictions but i'm afraid that i could loose it all just by one touch of  her hands. i didn't hate the fact that she's our wife.what i hated was the part that she is OURS and not MINE. the fact that i have to share her with them.

she doesn't have a single clue of what we are yet and I'm planning on telling it to her when she wakes up. oh i have to brace my self with her outrageous reaction. who wouldn't be outrageous when someone tells you that your six husbands are vampires.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

579K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
162K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...