Black Heels

By dreamk1d15

Hello to you all, this story is my first book on this account not necessarily Wattpad, my story description m... More

Chapter 2: Pretty distraction
Chapter 3: Beginning of the end
Chapter 4: A candle light in the dark
Chapter 5: Unveiling a long forgotten revenge
Chapter 6: A quick strike
Chapter 7: A little confession
Chapter 8:Final Farewell
Chapter 9: Old foe
Chapter 10: This aren't real
Chapter11:Surprise Visit
Chapter 12 : Grave Discovery
Chapter 13:He is alive.
Chapter 15: Edge of sanity II
Chapter 16: Edge of sanity III
Chapter 14: Edge of sanity I
Chapter 17: Innocent but deadly
Chapter 18:A perfect plan
Chapter 19: Lights, Camera, Action
Chapter 20 : Bittersweet
Chapter 21:Past

Chapter I: Beginning of sweet

24 1 1
By dreamk1d15

Punch in the air
Followed by another, a blow kick that disturbs the air movement
Faint panting and heavy breathing going on
A knee blow followed by some few punching technique, a girl 's hair is tied up to a messy ponytail with bit of hair on the face.
She's sweating and mumbling some words.
The mumbling gets louder as her inner voice shout louder,
"Useless!Witch! You just trash, you are like your parents! You deserve death.. You are weak, You are weak!You are...."

"Stop!Shut up! I am not weak, not weak", she finally voices out loud her words.She shaking her head vigorously, hands on her both ears, she keeps shouting as she falls to her knees.She shut her eyes tight close and biting her lower lip.After seconds of screaming out , she finally stop even though the voices are still shouting at her.
She stands up slowly, opening her eyes , beads of sweat are streaming at her face.She slowly drags her feet to a nearby wooden shelf, where weapons are being stacked, she reaches out for a sword in a navy blue sheath.
She stumbles back and gets herself together.She quickly unsheath the sword with her right hand on the handle and the other on the blade of the sword.
She slowly moved her two fingers from the bottom part to the tip of the sword.
She looked at her reflection and saw anger and hatred.She quickly turned, striking horizontal to the air.Her eyes are now fixed on the point and she concentrates on the same spot.She slowly walk towards the direction her sword is facing and breathing more and more slowly.
After a sudden movement she strikes vertical with each hand then with both.Her breathing increases as she leaps and strikes at a low knee level, She does more sword techniques, now adding thrust movement and back and front flips.
Suddenly she stands still with her sword on her right hand, she close her eyes sensing movement behind her.The foot steps get closer and closer and she concentrates on this even more.The figure walks towards her and the foot steps are now clear and a bit loud.The hand reaches out to hold her shoulder but she quickly turns , pulling the hand and throwing the body on the floor.Her foot presses on the chest with the sword pointing at him.The tip is really close to the skin that he quietly gulps , stealing glances of the tip and the stern face above him.
"Oh wow, getting killed by my own sister... though it is much more better to get killed by my own blood, it...", the tip came closer until it touched his neck.
"Don't ever ever sneak on me like this, next time you will be beheaded ",
And with that she took off her foot on him and started walking towards the shelf where she unsheathed her sword and fixed her hair.
"Tyson asked me to call you", her brother was now playing with a tennis ball.
Kenzie quickly stopped movement and put down her arms from her hair,
"Tyson?"
"Yeah .. why, is it surprising for your own brother to call you ..... aren't we all family", Mike smiled , his tennis ball also slipped rolling away, Mike knew very well Kenzie wasn't that close with Tyson ever since the incidents, he had became distant, secretive, he no longer displayed his emotions the same, he was a...bit cold because they still talked once in a while like the old times but he would quickly end the conversation before it got more and more warm, he didn't want to appear as the weak brother because he was now the head of the family taking care of his two siblings.He had cut all ties with some of his peers who goofed around and acted like an oldie.
Kenzie stared for a bit longer then turned walking away," I am going to freshen up first, if it's not an emergency".
As she walked away Mike shouted, " Someone's getting cold feet, do you want to go warm them up", he was heard chuckling.
Before he knew it the tennis ball , flew his side , he quickly caught it and looked at her sister.
She was unfazed and was still walking away.
He dropped the ball and dramatically cried out, " That hurt sis, ouch , Kenzie!".
Kenzie shouted back," Next time don't worry it won't hurt a bit because...", and with that she left the training hall.
Mike first processed it then shouted out loud, " You're saying that because you mean you will kill me with the ball... Kenzie I always knew you were evil!!". Though Kenzie didn't reply back she heard him and smiled , she appreciated that Mike was still as close as ever, though annoying as hell.
Back in the hall, Mike picked the ball and started mumbling to himself,
"So much for complimenting you on your quick reflexes...that hurt though, my palm is sore now", Mike was now flexing his hand that caught the ball, it was stinging a bit.

§§§§§¶§§§§§¶§§§§§§§¶§§§§§§¶§§§§§

Standing Infront of the study, Kenzie's heart was already taking some quick beats.She calmed herself down and convinced herself there was nothing to fear.She then slowly lifted her hand, and gently knocked on the door, at first there wasn't response but as she lifted her fist to knock for the second time, there was a low Come In voice.
She opened the door and quickly shut it before turning , walking slowly taking into account the figure by the table.Her brother had a thing with white hair, and now she noticed he had dyed his again with white, he was wearing his reading glasses and writing something on a note book. She didn't know whether she must sit down or wait to be told sit.
"Are you going to just stand there", he said still concentrated on his work.
Kenzie made a Oh sound and got seated in the front chair opposite her brother.
There was another silent moment that Kenzie decided to break by confronting him about the hair issue.
" I noticed even Mike's hair is a bit different today , even yours ,your white was cream but now it's back to being snow white, does that mean you guys went to a hair salon without me.... another thing what's up with the white hair, do you dye it because you like it or you dye it because you think you will look old and it will make you seem wiser like seriously, that's stu...... stew ,stew, stew, I miss stew", Kenzie fake coughed and smiled awkwardly after being shot with cold dagger eyes.

" I don't think the reason I called you here was to talk about my hair , which by the way I see no problem with it but point is there's something important I want to tell you ", at first he started with his usual cold tone but once he mentioned important, he's expression became serious but relaxed a bit.
"Important?"
Tyson sighed and removed his glasses and stared at his hands, before looking at Kenzie and continuing.
"Kenzie I want to quit,"it came out of nowhere and left Kenzie speechless because she didn't see that coming and expected nothing close to it.
Tyson saw that Kenzie wasn't replying so he continued.
" Mike, you, me, I want us to all quit this life, it's all fighting and killing for us, we are all having deep anger and hatred within us and we drifting from humanity.....we need a change, we can't keep this life any longer, it's hurting us more and more and we seek revenge for that hurting we are bringing ourselves.
"B..but Tyson how.."
"Simple Kenzie, we either sell this place up or rent it out I don't know..we then go to mom's hometown where no one will be able to reach us and know our whereabouts, I ...I want normality again, I want you and Mike to experience the normal human life without getting blood spilled.
"But Tyson we spill blood because we are being hunted and targeted for death, they want to kill us , must we just sit back and wait for our own death, No that I won't allow, ...and the mom's hometown part,.. what the heck, if it was there in the first place why didn't we all go sooner, why wait till now and why will mom move out of it, if it wasn't some cooped up place".
"Listen Kenzie, mom chose to leave that place not because she didn't like it, it's because she wanted different, she wanted to be in the unsafe zone, she was young and wanted to go wild, she wanted love.. but we have been in the Different for a long time, we have been in this unsafe zone almost our whole life, it's not easy, it's not fun, it's dangerous because our lives are being hunted down, therefore I want us to go back to normal, have normal lives and routines, not wake up at midnight and having fighting lessons, that's not the life, we are all very young for this,We can't lose each other...I can't lose you or Mike.. my life will crumble, please Kenzie listen to me, the town is behind a huge waterfall, unsuspicious at all and mysterious, no one knows about that place besides the citizens.
Kenzie thought hard about what Tyson said, it's true she was tired of the killing and pain, she also saw how all of this was making the three siblings more and more distant.Maybe this will change everything, maybe this will try to mend the relationship, it was worth a try.
"So what do you say Kenzie"
"Have you told Mike about this?"
"No"
"Why?"
"Because Kenzie, to assure me you are convinced I want you to convince Mike to come along and agree, I am waiting for your answer to see if I accomplished my task to convince you".
Kenzie looked at Tyson , he was serious and there wasn't any sign of him joking.
"When are we moving?"
Tyson smiled because that confirmed she was agreeing.
"Within this week, I am going to start with the arrangements, and within these days I will be preparing our new home, "
"Oh that's fast"
"Of course,it must be, death comes unexpected anytime and any minute, we mustn't risk any second now, we need to be gone"., Tyson was already putting on his glasses and writing down some stuff, they will need.
"Okay, I am leaving ", and with that Kenzie stood up and started walking away.She was suddenly called by Tyson , "Kenzie "
She stopped and looked back.
"Your brother loves you.....I-I love you so much Kenzie, I love Mike the same, and I will do anything to protect you two, even if it costs my life ".
Kenzie was stunned beyond speech and just as she was about to say I love you too, his brother stopped her.
"Don't.... I already feel awkward by just saying those words, please close the door on your way out".
Kenzie giggled upon this, she really was surprised and happy, the warmth she long lost felt was coming back and she couldn't believe it, she knew as time goes back, everything might , just might go back to how it was before.

She closed the door and left smiling.His brother also was left smiling in the study, and he also looked forward to this new beginning.

Hello hello hello earthlings, how do you like my first chapter 🤫 I know it's a bit long, but it's the first chapter, I didn't want to leave it hanging and making three chapters to make y'all understand what this is all about 😒

But anyways please have patience with it, I tried to put the details to make it more fundamental, please like and comment, maybe follow.

Who do you think is the brother who will get killed, please tell us in the comment section and guys let's be fair, and not snoop on the next chapter to find out who, love you all, please support my work.
Guys must this be Tyson👇

Or him👇👇

I feel him though, he looks like an older brother

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 5.2K 59
"Who the fuck did you tell?" He asks me as he takes a step closer towards me, making me also take a few steps back. "Stop being so fucking loud and...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
32.9K 2.3K 38
*A Watty's 2021 Shortlister* Three months and twenty-five days. The last time Hadley Brown saw her brother alive. When Tanner commits suicide, the e...
25.9K 3.4K 26
This story is the story of the fate of a girl where she has seen pain since childhood and while seeing and feeling that pain, she learns to live with...