Love StoryπŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨βœ‰οΈβ˜ŽοΈ

By MoonTaekook77

Love journey of Taekook. Cover by @taekook4562020 More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64

9

1K 100 61
By MoonTaekook77

💖
.
.
.
Jungkook cried in silence, he refused to eat saying he has a stomach ache and now crying in bed secretly, not wanting his brother to see him cry. The love he had cherished ended just like that, just in one month.

Taehyung almost in the same state as Jungkook, he didn't cry hard but wiped his tears from time to time, didn't eat dinner and shouted at his mother when she forcefully made him eat, this is his first relationship and it already had broken up.

Next day, they both came to school with red baggy eyes. Jungkook mostly laid his head on the table, and felt sick to even explain his situation.

Two days have passed, Tae has done his part of work and is living normally.

Taehyung wants to do a love marriage and he didn't expected his first love to be the last one but he atleast expected it to be longer, the first love is the one which teaches the actual feeling love and the first experience is wonderful, but sadly it didn't last long for him.

The news of famous girl Mun-hee giving a love letter to Taehyung spread through the class as she gave the letter openly in front of many people during a break time.

Taehyung doesn't have a choice to refuse the letter as that girl ran away in shyness, he thought maybe he should start a new relationship.

Jungkook heard from Jimin that Mun-hee gave a love letter to Taehyung, he just hummed in response.

"I am sure he will accept it, who will reject the beautiful girl and it's Taehyung we're talking about. He always likes to have omegas around him." Jungkook's friends continuously talking about it.

They had been debating about it a lot and Jungkook only maintained silence, like he didn't care about it.
----------

"Taehyung, soon open it, open it."  His curious friends surrounded him.

Tae nodded and he did not open the letter fully but suddenly Jungkook's smile only visible to him, and at that moment he realized how much the younger one had deeply occupied his whole heart.

"What happened? Taehyung open it." The man on the left nudged him.

He closed the letter and stood up without saying anything. He walked and noticed Mun-hee was secretly watching him to see his reaction to the letter so he intentionally threw the letter on the dustbin which crossed Mun-hee's face to land on the dustbin.

Others gasped at the silent gesture, it only meant Taehyung rejecting her. He crossed her without giving any glance and went to the library then parking lot and stopped hearing the sniffing sounds.

Jungkook buried his face on his knees and continued crying. Taehyung is a first love for him too but he has seen his entrie with him just in this one month, he only sees his future with Tae and feels like his entire future is ruined and now hearing Taehyung with another girl literally made him have a suicidal thoughts.

"Jungkook?" Jungkook lifted his head hearing Tae's voice and cried more looking at him.

Soon Tae embraces him under the staircase areas where Jungkook has been crying secretly.

"Shh sh I'm here" Tae rubbed Jungkook's back.

Younger hiccups, controlling his cries "I…don't want. .." Jungkook's voice struck between his cries.

"Alright whatever you want, now stop crying." Tae took him to the washroom and washed his face then gave him a glass of water to drink.

Older caressed the Omega's red cheek thinking "It's heartbreaking to see him cry."

Jungkook wiped Tae's silent tears and hugged him "I am sorry, I will not talk with Namjoon Hyung."

"Namjoon is not the problem between us, I am sorry I acted immaturely." Tae patted his back.

"I learned a lesson from this, I can't let you go for mere jealousy instead I have to work on my jealousy problems." Tae rubbed the younger's nape.

"I learned that we should see both sides of every problem, I only thought of Namjoon Hyung's pain because it was physical but didn't notice your pain of seeing me in that situation." Jungkook played with an older shirt button.

"Mm we will slowly learn together."

"Together…Mun-hee?" Jungkook hesitated with a bit of fear.

"Who is that?, no one is compared to my Jungkook's dust." Tae acted serious and ended up laughing with Jungkook.

Jungkook laughed finally and kissed Tae's cheek.

"Receiving a letter is not a bad thing, at least I get a kiss." Tae said, making Jungkook to crash his neck playfully.

Alpha lowered his head and pressed his lips on his lover's cheeks, let the lips stay there for a moment then backed away "Don't cry Jungkook, I couldn't bear to see it."

"My cries and my happiness is based on how you are and how happy we are together." Jungkook hugs Tae's waist. "Let's not fight, I don't like it." Younger said.

"Alright." Tae hugged him back.
-----------

Jungkook freshly attended the rest of the classes, again Tae rejecting Mun-hee topic spread.

"I can't believe Taehyung rejected her." Omega's friend of Jungkook said, eyeing Tae in the distance.

"I know right, it seems he is not like we see." Jimin said.

Jungkook wants to be arrogant and show that his boyfriend is not a womanizer like you all thought.

"Didn't you hear, he didn't directly reject her letter because he doesn't want her to face humiliation so he politely threw the letter knowing her presence there. It shows how polite he is." Jungkook said, acting like the audience in Mun-hee one sided love, In truth he is the villain to her love story.

"Right, he is good, my idol is a sweet person" Other omega started to drool over Tae, making Jungkook regret his actions.

"Stop your dreams." Jimin hitted her "He rejected a beautiful omega like Mun-hee so ofcourse you will not stand near his taste in omega.

Jungkook tucked his hair behind ear like saying Tae's taste in omega is him. He shyly glanced at his boyfriend and smiled.

Evening, after the practice Jungkook went to the parking lot.

"Let's go." Tae held his hand.

"Where? I have to go home on time." Jungkook followed him.

"We had our first fight, atleast spent some time with me after the fight, I cried because of you." Tae acted like scolding.

"Even I cried and didn't sleep yesterday night."

"Ayigo my cutie, let's spend time together and forget about the fight." Tae said, Jungkook nods.

They moved next area where they won't get caught. Jungkook walking holding a cycle and Tae walking beside him.

"I'm tired." Tae sat on the backseat and hold the front seat tightly when younger started paddling the cycle.

Taehyung is taller than Jungkook so his legs brushing the road "Ahh stop stop.." Tae shouted.

Jungkook laughed and continuing to paddle the cycle, he stopped under the tree shade and giggles at Tae's state.

Tae got down, breathes hard "Are you planning to kill your boyfriend?"

Jungkook likes the sound boyfriend, he smiles to himself feeling shy.

"Come, let me drive." Tae said, taking the front seat. Jungkook held the seat tightly from back seat.

Tae paddled fastly to scare Jungkook, he felt a hand around his waist, that touch made him slow down the speed and ride the cycle zigzag in new joyment.

Jungkook sat comfortably, but Tae fasten the paddle, he hesitated first then wrapped his arm around Tae's waist, he looks at his boyfriend if he finds any discomfort but the alpha rather enjoying it so he tighten the hold to balance himself.

Taehyung stopped the cycle near the icecream van.

"One Vanilla and…" Tae looks at Jungkook who replied chocolate.

Jungkook took the money from his bag, gave it to Tae.

"I will pay." Tae didn't accept the money.

"It's okay, you brought me chocolate bar so it's my treat." Jungkook paid to the owner.

They sat on the bus station, parking the cycle beside them. Taehyung looks at the Omega who sucking the icecream "Can I have a bite?"

"Mm? Okay." Jungkook gave his icecream to him. Tae licked it few times, Jungkook also tasted the vanilla icecream.

"We're indirectly kissing." Tae said making Jungkook shy, he wanted to share the icecream like in movies but don't know how to ask so he says he wanted a taste, just share icecream with Kook.

Jungkook hit his boyfriend's shoulder lightly and continue to eat his icecream, not looking Tae's side.

Tae sneaked his hand and intertwined with Jungkook's who also accepted it, still not looking at Taehyung way.

They washed the hands and mouth near in public faucet "Let's go home, it's already late." Jungkook said.

"Okay." Tae ride the cycle till Jungkook street corner.

"Call me when you reach home." Jungkook said, he told to Tae to go home from nearby bus station but the alpha insisted on dropping him and now he have to took a bus from the bus stand near his home.

Taehyung smiled and dancing as he walked towards the bus stand, he kicked the empty water bottle that landed on the man coming opposite to him.

"Yahh you stupid kid." That man shouted at him.

Tae irritated by him and lift his head to kick another bottle on him, thanks to heavens he noticed the man before doing it "Isn't he man who lifted Jungkook on match day, so he must Jungkook's father."

He bowed politely "Sorry uncle, I didn't notice you."

Mr.Jeon grumpy hummed "You're a student of national high? What are you doing here?"

Tae blinked his eyes not knowing what to reply, then he came with a lie "My parents transferred here and we're staying in hotel, I came to look for the house near my school." They already found the house in different area.

"I see, I live here for more than ten years so I know, there's is no free house here for now." Mr.Jeon said, and the shop waiter came with icecream bag, gave it to Mr.Jeon.

"Oh he buying a icecream, I thought his bike got a problem." Tae thought.

"Thank you uncle." Tae nods at him and walks away.

Do-yoon shouted Jungkook name as he came inside the house "Appa brought icecream for you."

"He just came home, changing his clothes." Mrs.Jeon answered.

"Why?"

"Next match is final for them so practicing for more hours." Mrs.Jeon said the reason Jungkook told her.

"They tiring my son." Mr.Jeon went to Jungkook's room and showed him icecream.

Jungkook jumped like always but he can't eat the icecream as he already had one.He told his father that he will eat later, Mr.Jeon also thought his son didn't eat because of tiredness.

"Where is Jhope?"

"He didn't come home yet."

Mr.Jeon hummed, his elder son is alpha and when it comes to safety, alpha is much safer than omegas.
-------------

Jungkook parked his cycle, tilted his head to side "He must be late today." He went to practice.

"Hi Jungkook, this is my new friend Taehyung." Jimin introduced Tae to him.

"Few friends? Aren't you dissing him behind his back." Jungkook eyes Jimin who understands his friend and smiles "Past is past, Taehyung saved me from falling then we became friends."

Jungkook looks at Tae who gava innocent smile as if he seeing younger for first time and said "Hi" Kook went to the basketball court without replying

Jimin hid the discomfort with a laugh "Don't get him wrong, my friend is a shy type." He supports Jungkook.

"Yeah yeah, very shy type." Taehyung internally smirked, remembering Jungkook's dance in the rain.

"Ok Jimin, I will come back after my boardcast." Tae said then looks at Jungkook and nods at him, before going.

To be continued
💜💜💜

How was the chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

See you in next update😉

,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 6.7K 18
[𝘈 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘡 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬] Not like people expected the school dork-Jeon Jungkook to get ninety-nine percent on the love meter with the school heartthr...
415K 18.9K 39
A kid will be the path between the two husbands who don't love each other and the kid will fixed their broken hearts Cover credits: @aisyx__ and I'm...
788K 32.6K 59
❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults, I was, am and will be forever your...
312K 16.2K 73
The life of two people who are not interested in marriage but got entangled. Let's see how they survive in their marriage *This story is the Taekook...