Louise

By BrezzyPro

Louise is a captivating novel that follows the story of Louise, a young girl who finds herself caught between... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Other Stories: Coming soon
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: End

-Announcement-

1K 18 0
By BrezzyPro

Dear Reader,

I'm thrilled to share with you the final version of my novel. If you've read an earlier edition, you'll notice some changes and additions I hope bring the characters and their world more vividly to life.

While I strived to capture the essence of the era, creative license was taken with historical accuracy to serve the story. My goal was not a history lesson, but an emotional journey following the main character Louise!

 To new readers, I give you a warm welcome and to returning readers, thank you for reading my book! I appreciate every one of you.

Now, without further ado, let the story begin...

Age of main characters:
Louise: 22 

Sebastian: 32

I hope you enjoy! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 1.3K 21
"There are two sides to every coin, the head and the tail. You, sir, are certainly the latter." Madelyn Basset, the Duke of Hastings's little sister...
29.8K 1.8K 22
It has been ten years since Amelia was adopted by Lord and Lady Baldwin, and publicly recognized as a member of the Nobility. Now it is time for her...
8K 305 11
Love and Politics | Benedict Bridgerton x Reader ______________________ The regency era of the 19th century is filled with surprises and secrets...an...
1.1K 57 6
Dearest Gentle Reader... A new debutante has made her grand entrance midseason. Not only does she boast the title of lady, but she harbors a secretiv...