๐•๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐Š๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ...

By AuroraEvermoore

*Part 1* As a model, Ichika Hirawa can only attend the Night Class to get her Ph.D. When Hanabusa and Akatsuk... More

โ™› Night One
โ™› Night Two
โ™› Night Three
โ™› Night Four
โ™› Night Five
โ™› Night Six
โ™› Night Seven
โ™› Night Eight
โ™› Night Nine
โ™› Night Ten
โ™› Night Eleven
โ™› Night Twelve
โ™› Night Thirteen
โ™› Night Fourteen
โ™› Night Fifteen
โ™› Night Sixteen
โ™› Night Seventeen
โ™› Night Eighteen
โ™› Night Nineteen
โ™› Night Twenty
โ™› Night Twenty-One
โ™› Night Twenty-Two
โ™› Night Twenty-Three
โ™› Night Twenty-Four
โ™› Night Twenty-Five
โ™› Night Twenty-Six
โ™› Night Twenty-Seven
โ™› Night Twenty-Eight
โ™› Night Twenty-Nine
โ™› Night Thirty
โ™› Night Thirty-One
โ™› Night Thirty-Two
โ™› Night Thirty-Three
โ™› Night Thirty-Four
โ™› Night Thirty-Five
โ™› Night Thirty-Six
โ™› Night Thirty-Seven
โ™› Night Thirty-Eight
โ™› Night Thirty-Nine
โ™› Night Forty
โ™› Night Forty-One
โ™› Night Forty-Two
โ™› Night Forty-Three
โ™› Night Forty-Four
โ™› Night Forty-Five
โ™› Night Forty-Six
โ™› Night Forty-Seven
โ™› Night Forty-Eight
โ™› Night Forty-Nine
โ™› Night Fifty
โ™› Night Fifty-One
โ™› Night Fifty-Two
โ™› Night Fifty-Three
โ™› Night Fifty-Four
โ™› Night Fifty-Five
โ™› Night Fifty-Six
โ™› Night Fifty-Seven
โ™› Night Fifty-Eight
โ™› Night Fifty-Nine
โ™› Night Sixty
โ™› Night Sixty-One
โ™› Night Sixty-Two
โ™› Night Sixty-Three
โ™› Night Sixty-Four
โ™› Night Sixty-Five
โ™› Night Sixty-Six
โ™› Night Sixty-Seven
โ™› Night Sixty-Eight
โ™› Night Sixty-Nine
โ™› Night Seventy
โ™› Night Seventy-One
โ™› Night Seventy-Two
โ™› Night Seventy-Three
โ™› Night Seventy-Four
โ™› Night Seventy-Five
โ™› Night Seventy-Six
โ™› Night Seventy-Seven
โ™› Night Seventy-Eight
โ™› Night Seventy-Nine
โ™› Night Eighty
โ™› Night Eighty-One
โ™› Night Eighty-Two
โ™› Night Eighty-Three
โ™› Night Eighty-Four
โ™› Night Eighty-Five
โ™› Night Eighty-Six
โ™› Night Eighty-Seven
โ™› Night Eighty-Eight
โ™› Night Eighty-Nine
โ™› Night Ninety
โ™› Night Ninety-One
โ™› Night Ninety-Three
โ™› Night Ninety-Four
โ™› Night Ninety-Five
โ™› Night Ninety-Six
โ™› Night Ninety-Seven
โ™› Night Ninety-Eight
โ™› Night Ninety-Nine
โ™› Night Hundred
โ™› Night Hundred-One
โ™› Night Hundred-Two
โ™› Night Hundred-Three
โ™› Night Hundred-Four
โ™› Night Hundred-Five
โ™› Night Hundred-Six
โ™› Night Hundred-Seven
โ™› Night Hundred-Eight
โ™› Night Hundred-Nine
โ™› Night Hundred-Ten
โ™› Epilogue
Thank You!

โ™› Night Ninety-Two

76 5 0
By AuroraEvermoore

Kaname keeps his word and collects the few things he needs before teleporting to Ichika. Good luck, Hanabusa. 

'This way, Milord.' Ami was informed and led him upstairs to a guest room. Her bedroom is on the other side. I think she did that for a reason. 'This is the wardrobe, and that door leads to the bathroom. Does your suit need cleaning, steaming, or anything else?' 

'No, it's ready for tomorrow. Thank you.' He notices the ceiling painting. 'Where can I find Ichika?' 

Ami waits by the door. 'She spends her time in the library, her study, or the greenhouse. I will show you, Milord.' 

Having her waiting for him, he hurries up to put everything away and follows her. It's the first time I'm in her mansion. Paying attention to where she leads him, he finds himself in a huge library. 'Ichika?' 

Ami senses her presence. 'She's here, Milord.' 

He can hear the piano and follow the music. Just like that time at the academy. He finds her further inside in front of the piano with the fireplace lit. 

Just relax, you're quite stressed because of everything with Yuki. Ichika knows him well enough for that. 

He takes the couch closest to her and closes his eyes. What a change. This is the kind of welcome home I want. Finally able to clear his head, he drifts away listening to her play the piano. 

*** 

Ichika knows that he fell asleep at some point but it doesn't matter and kept playing. It's almost time to go to bed. She gets up and looks at him. 'Kaname.' She runs her hand through his hair to wake him up. 

Feeling the gentle touch, he opens his eyes. 'Now that's a better way to wake up.' He sits straight and pulls her with him. 

She ends up in his arms. 'It's almost time to go to bed. I don't know your ritual, but I tend to take a bath first.' She doesn't object to it. 

'I do feel a lot better. Thanks for not waking me up earlier.' He turns her and wraps his arms around her. 

'More importantly, less stress. Otherwise, you wouldn't fall asleep. Do you want something to drink? Water with a blood tablet or tea?' I can't deny that this does feel rather comfortable. She does enjoy it. 

'No, I'm good. Thanks for offering.' He plays with her hair. 'Why didn't it work out for us? We would be a power couple.' Even though I was meant to marry Yuki. That used to be the plan. A plan from the past. Why can't I have the future that I want? 

She closes her eyes for a moment. 'My family kept me a secret from the world. It changed when I was old enough to travel and when my parents died.' 

'I had no idea. It must have been hard for you.' He thinks back to when he first met her. No, I've seen her before the academy. But where? 

'It was a long time ago.' She replies while turning her head. 'You know how it goes for Purebloods. Since my parents only had two daughters, they wanted to find a suitable candidate for my sister and me. I did ask one time, but my mother had no intention of trying again just in the hope to get a son. Chances were that she could get another girl.' 

His hand goes through her hair and stays there. 'As much as I want to avoid the topic, we do need to talk about it. How do you think you can make her listen?' 

She turns in his arms. 'I told Hanabusa that I would wait until after the meeting tomorrow. I'm going to tell you the same and that you have to wait for a few nights. I can't have you to be distracted when you will talk for all of us. We're talking about the future for the vampires.' 

'Fair enough.' He likes having her in his arms and looks down. Where she is with her head on his chest and with her eyes on the fireplace. This is considered an intimate moment, right? Without thinking, he kisses her forehead. 

'As much as I enjoy the company, it's time to go upstairs.' She sees what time it is and gets off the couch. 'Do you know the way back to your room?' 

'I do.' He nods and sees the fire in the fireplace being put out. 'Oh, and Ichika.' He waits for her to turn back, kisses her cheek, and pulls her in a last hug. 'Thank you, I guess I do need some time to relax.' And you just knew. The way you took charge. I know I was a mess when Hanabusa showed up and said that Yuki was there. 

'That's what friends do for each other, Kaname. And I'm more than just a friend because I'm your right hand as well. Right now, I'm the only one who knows you.' She smiles at him. 'Get upstairs and take a bath or shower. In about forty-five minutes, I'll be in bed. I will see you later. When I get out of bed, at five, I take a shower and then downstairs to the kitchen for a cup of tea.' 

'Hmm, only a shower and then tea? How lovely, you send me to bed with a picture in my mind.' He knows very well that she doesn't mean it like that. 

'That's one thing I won't be teaching you, Kaname.' I could never do that. I might be a single woman but I have no intention to change that. She shows him the kitchen. 'I have some blood tablets here as well. Even if you're not thirsty, I advise you to take a glass before we leave.' 

He stops her. 'I know you love him and miss him. He's not gone forever.' 

'Do you know where he is?' She is happy that he doesn't use a name. Although she knows who they're talking about. 

'He loves and misses you too. I'm sure of it.' He shakes no. 'That I do not know.' He follows her upstairs and goes to his room. Where he heads straight for the bathroom. I can't believe I need a cold shower. 

She waited for him to go inside his room before going to her room. I don't want you in my bedroom, Kaname. 

☙❧ 

This is going to be a long night. Ichika glances at Kaname, who addresses Kaien and Yagari. Why did you change everything? To have the party tonight after this meeting. Well, I came here with Kaname so I can tell him when we go back. She knows he did mention Yuki to Kaien but it was nothing more than an update and that everything is going well. Liar. She texts Ami to get ready for the ball. Let's see what will happen. 

Kaname ends the meeting. 

'Will you be able to keep the rest of vampire society in line?' Kaien is concerned. 

'That depends on how many vampires choose to attend the ball being given in honor of the continued cooperation between the Hunters and the Vampire Society,' replies Kaname. His eyes travel to Ichika. If something would happen to me, I have a successor. 'I do hope to see you at the ball.' With that, he walks away with Ichika next to him. 

*** 

Ichika waited until they were back in the car. 'I will be there as well, but my sister will too. Therefore, I will change my looks. I'm only telling you this, Kaname.' 

'I can't stop you, Ichika, but I was hoping you'd be there, too.' He crosses his legs. 'Then again, you share the same goal with Juri, and you have done everything to achieve that. Cross Academy proves it. Do let me know you're there if your sister leaves earlier.' 

She nods. 'That, I will. Is it alright that I teleport to your mansion? It takes way too long with the car.' 

'Yes, you can teleport. I'll make sure I have a guest room available for you and alert a maid for you.' Guess, I should teleport too to make the preparations. He signs to the driver. 'He is your driver.' 

'I know, but you should go too. I'll be there shortly.' Should I warn him of what will happen? He wouldn't believe it. She waits for Kaname to leave. 'Stop the car.' Immediately, the car stops, and, with her hand on the window, she teleports herself, the driver, and the car back home. 'I will teleport to the Kuran mansion for the party, so you have the night off.' 

'Yes, Milady, thank you.' The driver goes to the apartment above the garage. 

Inside, she goes to her room to change into a simple black dress. 'Ami, hurry up.' 

'I'm ready, Milady.' Ami knocks on the door and goes inside where she helps with the zipper on her back. 'I know to keep my distance from you.' 

Ichika throws her hair back and looks into the mirror. It's a classic. 'Alright, we can go. I'm teleporting us there. Kaname knows, but we cannot arrive at the party together. I will teleport you outside when we get there.' 

Ami understands and feels her hand on her shoulder. The next moment, she stands in a hall and a different mansion. The Kuran mansion. 

'I'm sending you outside. I'll come in about fifteen minutes.' Ichika sends her outside with a single-hand sign. I'll see you later once my sister is gone. She sees a maid, who bows. 

'This way, Lady Ichika.' 

She barely reaches the guest room when she hears her name. 

'Ichika.' 

Kaname. She recognizes his voice before seeing him. Upon turning to him, she sees his tie loosely around his neck. 'You have got to be kidding me.' She signs for him to come closer. 'After all this time, you still don't know how to tie a tie?' Trying to fix it, she comes across a knot that she takes it over his head. 

'How do you know how to tie it?' Kaname chuckles when she takes out the knot and puts it around his neck. How do you make a simple black dress look amazing? You are gorgeous. He feels her soft but cold fingers sometimes.

'My mother was always busy with my sister so I helped my father. He mentioned that not all men can tie a tie and that it could be useful to know.' He wasn't wrong. 'That's much better. After the party, just pull it over your head. You can use it another time.' She tells him. 

'Thank you.' He's wondering what she will change. 'The first people should be arriving downstairs.' 

'That is my cue to go downstairs myself. I will see you later, Kaname.' 

He leans closer. 'I can still remember your dress, so it doesn't matter what you decide to change.' He knows he can do it too. 

'Hmm, so you do have an eye for details when it comes to dresses but tying a tie is beyond your abilities?' She raises an eyebrow. 'You won't recognize me. I'll change something about the dress as well. I will see you downstairs.' 

'Do stay a little longer after the party ends.' He kisses the back of her hand. 

'That depends on the party. I'm going downstairs.' She didn't mention she was going to mask her scent as well. We'll see if you can still recognize me, Kaname. 

Yuki wants to look for Kaname but stands frozen in the doorway and sees him with Ichika. He is with me, Ichika. So back off. 

*** 

Changed, Ichika walks inside and sees some familiar faces. Not too early but not too late either. She stops a waiter to take a glass when she notices someone she did not expect. Quickly, she turns her head the moment she has her glass. I can't show myself to anyone. What are you doing here, Takuma? 

'Takuma?' Senri is stunned to see his friend. 

Rima is equally surprised. 'At least we can see he's doing fine.' 

If he's here then where is my sister? Ichika searches the ballroom for a sign. She does find Zero and Kaito. Kaien and Yagari aren't far away either. Sipping her glass, she notices Sara coming inside and is accompanied by a man. A man she remembers all too well. Ori? She kept you alive all this time? I need to talk to him alone. I'll explain it later to Kaname. All she can do now is wait.

*** 

It is much later when Kaname arrives with Yuki and all eyes are on them. 

Ichika talks to Ami briefly and keeps mostly to herself. I lost Sara for a while but Ori is still here. I guess I'm cleaning up your mess now. She grabs another two glasses and goes to the man, who is standing alone. 'Hello, Sir, care for a drink?' 

'Thank you, Milady.' Ori accepts the glass. 

She searches the ballroom but finds nothing. 'Would you mind to get some fresh air, Sir?' 

'Not at all, I don't want to be here.' Ori offers her his arm and walks outside to the veranda. 

I don't always like a ball or soiree either. She walks further into the garden with him. 'It almost baffles me that she hasn't killed you yet, Ori. Is she feeding you her blood just to keep you alive?' 

'Who are you?' 

'I'm Sara's sister. You know me, Ori.' She can tell his eyes are dull and with a bit of sadness. Then she felt his arms around her. 'What is she doing to you?' 

'Anything but letting me die. I thought I'd never see you again, Ichika. You just disappeared.' He lets her go. 'I don't want this anymore, Ichika. Please, let me go, I don't want to be a puppet anymore. I'm sure Kaname knows you're here. You can explain things later.' 

She realizes he's begging her. 'You do know what this means, right?' 

'I do.' He touches her cheek gently. 'You look beautiful tonight.' 

She smiles a little and puts her hair behind an ear. 

'Do you think things would be different if I was arranged to you instead of your sister?' He wants to know and pulls her closer. 

She shakes no. 'I stopped wondering on "what if", Ori.' If I do this, there will be a commotion about it. I hope I can mask the blood for everyone. That, or I can talk to Kaname. She spots the vein in his neck. 'Are you absolutely sure about this, Ori?' 

'Quite sure.' He shows his neck to her. 

'I do care about you, Ori.' She kisses his cheek before biting his neck. 

'Thank you,' he mutters. 'She kept me alive with her blood. I'm positive you will get her blood along as well.' It will make you even stronger. He feels her fangs in his neck and loses his blood to her. 

She stops for a moment. 'Goodbye, Ori, I will miss you.' With a faint smile, she kisses him. If Sara finds you it will be too late. 

'Thank you, my angel.' He touches her cheek one last time before his hand falls back. 

*** 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 6.7K 52
Your whole life has been a lie. Your past is a mystery. When you become closer to Kaname Kuran, a Pureblood vampire, you start to discover more abo...
16.1K 387 26
Shay ( nickname ) is writing her usual fan fiction about Vampire Knight when suddenly something strange happens and she's pulled into a portal landin...
149K 3.9K 19
The Tsukumo family was a powerful and kind pureblood family. The two parents had a daughter, who inherited a great amount of power, that was sealed i...
12K 395 14
"We need to talk." "We can speak later-" He interrupted, "I'm afraid this can't wait any longer. It's really urgent." I looked at Yuki and sighed, "...