Moon Knight Oneshots 2

By atlasscrumpit

Second collection of moon knight oneshots! Mostly reader inserts and mostly yandere ๐Ÿซฃ More

Marc / A Little Pill
Marc / Small Spaces
Yandere / Misunderstanding
Yandere Moon Dads
Yandere / Blaze
Moon Dads / PTSD
Yandere / Neglect
Yandere / Escape
Ecstasy
Yandere / Wrong Words
Moon Dads
StevenJake ๐Ÿ”ž
Moon Dads
Moon Boys - Relapse
Soft Yandere Marc
Soft Yandere Jake
Hunger Pangs
Jealous
Marc / Silence
Yandere Steven
Jake / Tender
Marc - Revenge
Yandere Platonic
Yandere Punishment
Yandere Platonic
Moon Dads
Moon Dads
Cut Deep
Insomnia
Marc - Helping Hand
Father Arthur
Numb (yandere)
Moon Dads
Yandere Marc
Yandere Moon Dads

Masked Beauty

415 8 0
By atlasscrumpit

(this is my oc I guess, I created her a few years ago but like I'll insert you guys into it. I used her for an avengers fic a few years back)

You kept your hood over your head as you walked through the streets, trying to be as fast as possible so no one would bother you.

Suddenly you ran into someone, so hard that you fell onto the ground, you hold falling off.

The man with long hair stared down at you, curious about the cat masquerade you wore that covered the top half of your face.

"Sorry... I wasn't looking where I was going." You muttered as you quickly stood up about to back away before you ran into someone else.

You looked behind to see a large man stopping you from going anywhere.

"Curious creature aren't you? Why do you wear a mask?" He asked as your breathing picked up and you clutched your bag.

"I didn't mean to cause any harm, please just leave me alone." You whispered as he came closer and tilted his head.

"Are you trying to hide your identity for some reason? Maybe a criminal? Or a wannabe super hero. Should we see?" He said stepping closer as you went to run away before the large man held you in place.

"Please, just don't take it off. Please just respect my privacy." You begged as he smiled.

"It's alright, dear. I'm not going to hurt you, I just wish to see what you're hiding. Now, stay still." He said as he reached forward and grabbed the edge of your mask as you squirmed and tried to break free.

"Stop! Get off me!" You screamed before he ripped the mask off and saw what was underneath.

He stepped back and stared in shock, your face almost like a black hole of matter, glitched and impossible to describe to anyone who hadn't seen it.

Arthur's head began to hurt as he stared at you, you managed to break free of the man and grabbed your mask before running off while securing your mask.

"Incredible." Arthur whispered as he watched you run off.

"Grab her." He ordered to the larger man.

You ran along the streets dodging between people.

The inevitable happened and you slammed into someone, the both of you falling onto the ground.

"I'm so sorry!" The man said as he helped you stand up.

He saw you were trying to run and looked behind to see Arthur in the distance.

"Are you running from him?" He asked in a British accent before you quickly started running again.

"Steven, go after her!" Marc shouted as Steve started running.

He clearly wasn't fast enough so Marc took control and followed behind you.

He quickly grabbed you and pulled you into an alleyway, clamping a hand over your mouth as you watched Arthur run past they alley.

Marc took his hand away as you panted and tried to catch your breath.

"Are you okay?" He asked as you looked at him in confusion.

"Weren't you British..." You muttered as he chuckled a little.

"I have dissociative identity disorder, the other guy was Steven. I'm Marc." He said holding his hand out for you to shake. Marc was getting a lot better at being honest about himself and Steven. 

You smiled and shook his hand.

"Y/N." You replied as he nodded.

"So, why were you running from Arthur?" He asked as you looked back out the entrance of the alleyway.

"I ran into him and he took off my mask, forcefully..." You muttered hoping Marc wasn't about to do that same to you.

"Can I ask?" He asked as you stared at him.

"I don't think... You would probably think I'm crazy and I can't show you because you might die." You muttered looking away as he looked at you in confusion.

"Well, why don't I put my mask on. Then you can tell me about yours." He said as you tilted your head in confusion. 

Suddenly white bandages began to form around him as you stepped back and watched in amazement until he was fully suited up.

"You're Moon Knight." You said in disbelief before his mask retracted and he smiled.

"I sure am. There's a lot that happens in my life that I would never believe would happen. So, whatever is under your mask I won't be scared." He said as you smiled a little.

"Its a long story... Do you want to have coffee?" You asked making him smile charmingly.

"That sounds great."

--

You sat across from Marc in a quiet coffee shop, getting the usual states from people passing by.

"I come from a different universe. My world was being destroyed...apocalypse style kind of stuff. I was Begging over and over for it to not be real, I was screaming while everyone died... Suddenly I fell. I kept falling and falling as I cried in pain, my body and soul falling through space and time as it morphed, ripped apart and put back together until I fell into this universe. My face the only thing that didn't get fully put back together. So... Underneath this mask it's like a black hole, morphed and impossible to explain. If anyone looks into it they basically go mad or get brain damage. Arthur was a bit different, his mind was a lot stronger." You explained as Marc listened, it was nice to be honest about your life. You didn't exactly have friends or family.

"Wow, that's an incredible story you've got there. And Arthur is different, I've been fighting against him for some time now. I managed to take away his power but he still runs his cult. I'm sure he saw you and was thinking he could use you for something." He replied as you sighed a little and nodded.

"Well, I guess that's something I have to worry about now."

--

A few weeks had gone by and your life had been pretty quiet, you had Marc's number and had seen him a few more times.

But, the quiet didn't last long.

You woke up, groaning when you felt your body twinge in pain. You felt soft sheets below your body but you could tell they weren't yours.

You slowly sat up to see you were in a small room that had stone walls.

"What the..." You muttered before the door opened and you scurried away to the corner of the room.

Your eyes widened as you stared at Arthur.

"I hope you slept well, Y/N." He said as you pressed yourself against the wall.

"What the hell do you want?" You growled as he smiled, almost in a comforting way.

"I want to see what you can do, you're a very interesting person, Y/N. Wouldn't you like to find out more about yourself?" He asked as you grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.

"You think you can just kidnap people!? Just because you find them interesting!?" You shouted as him as he chuckled softly.

"I'm trying to help you here, Y/N. I could be a lot more forceful, so why don't you do as I say and I won't have to use such forces." He warned as you stared at him.

"All I want to do is live my life, I'm not your fucking lab rat." You cursed him out as he sighed.

"I've got some very nice food down here, you can be nice and come eat some or you can keep acting this way and I'll have to use force." He said as you glared at him.

"Fine." You grumbled making him smile with satisfaction.

You followed him out of the room as people stared at you while you passed them.

"Why is everyone whispering when I walk passed them..." You muttered before you sat down across from Arthur and he handed you some food.

"Because you're incredible, Y/N. We have no one to worship anymore and you come alone and you're perfect and powerful." He said as you looked away.

"If I take my mask off, I kill people. How is that perfect?" You grumbled as you stared down at the food, you couldn't ignore that you were hungry.

You began to eat as Arthur watched you.

"The things I saw when I gazed into your face, it was like nothing I'd ever seen. It means I am worthy, if someone gazes into your face and can't handle it then they aren't worthy." He said as you stopped and looked at him through your mask.

"Well, that's complete bullshit." You growled, continuing to eat.

Once you were finished two men grabbed your arms.

"It doesn't matter what you think, Y/N. I know what's best for you now." He said as they began to drag you away, Arthur reassured everyone around him before following alongside you.

They dragged you into a small room and restrained you to a chair.

"You fucking suck." You growled as he chuckled.

They brought a man in who looked nervous.

"You will be the first of the test, are you ready?" Arthur asked the man as he nodded and sat across from you.

The guards held you down before Arthur ripped off your mask and you tried to look away.

"No! Stop it!" You screamed, but it was too late for the man.

He stared wide eyed at you as his nose began to bleed.

"You'll kill him! Stop!" You screamed before he slumped forward and his head hit the table, you bagan to cry, black substance dripping down your face before Arthur put your mask back on.

"Looks like he wasn't worthy." He said as you continued to cry.

"That's not how it works!" You screamed out, you heard a commotion outside before the door slammed open to reveal moon knight.

"Always here to ruin my faith, aren't you, Marc?" Arthur said before Marc threw his guards to the ground.

"Always here to ruin innocent lives, aren't you, Arthur?" Marc growled before he knocked Arthur out and freed you.

You leapt up and hugged him tightly.

"I didn't mean it." You whispered while crying as Marc held you.

"I know... I know. It wasn't your fault, we have to go." He whispered looking at you and making sure you were somewhat okay.

"Just hold onto me, I'll get you out of here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 7.6K 200
Sensitive 18+ content, yandere and nsfw content so minors DNI. Bunch of Moon Knight stories. Alter shipping and reader inserts included. I love these...
3.3K 223 31
'We both drowned under the waves of words we weren't saying' Carlos Diaz the avatar of Maahes the god of war. Disclaimer don't own moon knight or s...
96.9K 2.4K 22
๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜: ๐˜๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด/๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฝ๐™ฎ ๐™‹๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ (๐˜Ÿ๐˜ข๐˜ณ_๐˜ˆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ) ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ป...