TXT sickfics [REQUESTS CLOSED]

By hellohyuka

︶꒦꒷ੈ‧₊˚ 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍?ੈ‧₊˚꒷꒦︶ This book is centered about angst and comfort. An... More

Soobin's car accident
Soobin's car accident (2)
update
Knocked down- taehyun
★Request page and rules☆
Guilt- huening kai
Overworked-Yeonjun
the glass bottle- taehyun
Beomgyu-Stressed
Trapdoor mishap- huening kai
Bullied-huening kai
Car crash-TXT
Substance abuse- Yeonjun
Asthma attack-Soobin
Hidden sickness-soobin
High fever-soobin
Please believe me-taehyun
Stress-soobin
Amnesia-Huening kai
An awful hangover-Ot5
Appendicitis-taehyun
Bus crash pt.1-choi line
Bus crash pt.2-choi line
faking?-yeonjun
Announcement #1-☆♡
Announcement #2 -★♡
Venom-taehyun
stomach flu-tyunning
Mind poison-taehyun
invisible-beomgyu
e-coli-huening kai
overdose(vr.1)-taehyun
Tuberculosis-Taehyun
Epilepsy-yeonjun
unknown allergy-yeonjun
Trying-beomgyu
Leukemia- Huening kai
Type 1 diabetes-beomgyu
overdose(vr.2)- taehyun
hypothyroidism-yeonjun
Hyperthyroidism-yeonjun
Weight loss-beomgyu
abuse-maknae line+beomgyu
Bulimia relapse-Beomgyu
Hanahaki disease-beomgyu
Migraine-huening kai
Relapse-Huening kai
Lying?-soobin
caretaker-huening kai
Seizures-soobin
Accident-tyunning
slumped-beomgyu
Amnesia-Beomgyu
Where am i?-huening kai
attempt-huening kai
Stress-yeonjun
Bullied-yeonjun
Fight-yeonjun
Attempt-yeonjun
Blamed-taehyun
Sprained ankle-Huening kai
Hate-taehyun
Cruel-Yeonjun
Overdose-Soobin
Panic - Huening kai
Anorexia - Huening kai

Hidden-Yeonjun

732 31 17
By hellohyuka

⚠️ TW⚠️: Emeto

Requested by: @nbcdnbcdnbcd (ゝ◡╹)ノ♡

⋆ ₊ ゚ ★  * ₊ ⋆⋆ ₊ ゚☆ * ₊ ⋆⋆ ₊ ゚ ★ * ₊ ⋆⋆ ₊ ゚

☆Yeonjun's POV★

I don't think I like living in a dorm very much. Lately, I've had this feeling of just...dread. I have no idea if it's homesickness or something else. It's been a long time since I've been home. But I don't think it has to do with that at all. I feel suffocated.

I can't even remember the last time I got a good night's sleep. My bed feels more like an accessory at this point. I can barely spend any time in it anyway.

*Knock Knock*

"Hyung, are you awake right now?" I heard Kai on the other side of the door.

"Yeah, come in," I answered.

Kai pushed the door open a bit. He seemed hesitant to come in. I sat up and turned on the lamp. Kai had a familar expression on his face. I knew this expression. It's when he was stressed. Usually, you can't tell that Kai is stressed. Until you see him upclose.

Kai as a habit of picking the skin off his lips when he's stressed. His lips were bleeding by this point. Kai entered my room, still biting his bottom lip.

"Kai ah, your lips have been through enough," I said. "Tell me what's wrong."

He quietly shut the door behind me and sat on the edge of my bed.

"I'm scared," Kai said. "Soobin hyung yelled at me today."

Yelled? Usually Soobin just says something with a straight face. That's how we know that he's serious. He doesn't yell. He's never yelled. I thought even think his voice is capable of yelling.

"He saw me and Beomgyu hyung goofing off in the living and he just started...yelling," Kai said. "I don't know what I did wrong..."

"Why was he yelling?" I asked.

"Well he said we were being too loud," Kai said. "But we weren't even talking loud... at least I don't think we were..."

I sighed, getting out of bed. I guess I wouldn't be able to rest today. This wasn't a one time thing. I've had to cool the members down after they've yelled at eachother. One time Beomgyu and Taehyun got into full screaming match over the color of the sky. Appearently there's a difference between baby blue and aquamarine.

I have no idea why they even started arguing about it to begin with.

I made my way towards the door. When I opened the door I heard more yelling.

"I wasn't even doing anything," Beomgyu said. "It's not my fault old men like you are so sensitive..."

"You little brat!" Soobin yelled.

"Guys," I said, no energy in my voice.

"You're the one being a brat!" Beomgyu said.

"Guys," I said, a bit louder.

"Beomgyu ah you are so lucky my body is still sore from yesterday or your name would be on a tomb-"

"Guys!" I yelled.

"Oh Yeonjun hyung!" Soobin said, completely switching up. "Didn't know you were awake!"

"Kai told me that you yelled at him for being loud," I said. "Then I come out here to find you two in a screaming match over what? The color of the ceiling?"

"Hyung, they were being so loud," Soobin said. "I was trying to record a melody I thought of but my microphone kept picking up their talking. I politely told them to be quiet and Beomgyu flipped me off!"

"You didn't politely tell us to be quiet," Beomgyu said. "You told us, and I quote, 'shut the hell up' end quote."

Why is Beomgyu writing an essay to win an argument?

"Soobin ah, you need to learn to control your temper," I said.

"Me?" Soobin said. "What about him? He flipped me off!"

"And Beomgyu ah, stop flipping people off," I said. "I know you think it's a better way of conveying emotions but we can do that in other ways..."

"Fine," Beomgyu said, huffing. "Soobin hyung i'm sorry..."

"I'll forgive you... if you stay quiet for the week," Soobin said.

"What?!" Beomgyu said. "But I have something planned with my friends!"

"Not my problem," Soobin said. "I had melodies to work on but you didn't care."

"Since when did you even make melodies?" Beomgyu asked. "I thought all you could make were mistakes in the choreography..."

I found myself desperately holding back Soobin as Beomgyu proceeded to flip him off. This is how I spend my day off. In absolute chaos. I cannot have a moment of peace.

Eventually, Soobin slipped out of my grip and started to pull Beomgyu's hair. It was so easy since poor Beomgyu had been growing his hair out for a while now. I told him not to do it but he didn't listen as usual...

"Ah! St-Stop!" Beomgyu desperately said.

At that point, I did the only thing I could do...

"Ah! Hyung! Let go!"

I grabbed Soobin by the ear and pulled him back. Soobin let go of Beomgyu's hair and proceeded to beg me to let him go. I felt this unimaginable rage at everything and everyone. I wanted to scream. I wanted to yell. But no, I couldn't. I can't be anything like them.

I let go of Soobin's ear and took a deep breath.

☆★ (Omniscient)

"Go to your room," Yeonjun said. "Both of you."

"But-"

"I know I spoke loud enough," Yeonjun said "Don't act like you didn't hear me."

"Are you- Are you really grounding us?" Soobin asked, accidentally letting out a few laughs.

"Well you two are acting worse than middle schoolers so yes," Yeonjun replied, not even looking Soobin in the eye.

"You can't be serious-"

Yeonjun lifted his head to give Soobin a death stare. His eyes pierced like daggers. Daggers sure to instill fear. Soobin went quiet and grabbed Beomgyu's arm, dragging him to their room. Yeonjun quietly sat down on the couch.

He closed his eyes, pushing away his surroundings. He heard a faint ringing begin to set in. Like the waves overtake a beach. Subtle but obviously. He could barely hear the muffled voices around him. If anything, they sounded more whispers.

"Hyung?"

Yeonjun got up, knees threatening to buckle underneath him. The ringing only got louder with every step he took. He couldn't bare any more noise. Even if they were simply calling his name. He needed fresh air. He needed space. He needed silence.

★☆

It seemed that the noise only got worse as he left the apartment complex. He made the mistake of leaving during rush hour. He could barely keep his eyes open. He couldn't even count the amount of times he bumped into people. He felt as if the world around was spinning. His body was stiff and freezing as the fresh breeze brushed against his skin.

He didn't know how long he was walking for. The sun brightly shined in his eyes. His eyes were closed almost like crescents. As he walked more, he found the street oddly familiar. The bushes of pollen-spreading flowers. The missing posters and advertisements taped to the poles. Something told him that he had been there before.

★☆

He stood infront of a door, desperately knocking. He could hear muffled sounds behind the door. Then loudsteps getting louder as they got closer to the door.

"Yeonjun ah?"

Yeonjun didn't look up, instead he pushed past him and dashed to the nearest bathroom. He was greeted with the pristine, blinding lights. He collapsed in front of the toilet, spilling out his guts.

"Yeonjun ah, it's quite rude to barge in like that- oh shit..."

Yeonjun weakly flushed the mess in front of him.

"Hyung, I'm really sorry," He whispered. "I didn't mean to make such a mess in your house."

"No...it's fine," Yoongi said. "What's up with you anyways? You usually don't ran into my apartment and puke in my bathroom."

"Nothing, It's just..." Yeonjun sat silent for a second. He didn't know wheather to say the whole truth or just what he was physically feeling. "I'm not feeling well at the moment."

"Why aren't you at home resting?" Yoongi asked. "I heard you guys are on vacation. Why don't you take advantage of it and rest?"

"I wish I could," Yeonjun said. "But... they're driving me crazy."

"Your members?" Yoongi asked. "How? They're harmless..."

"Well, they're not horrible people that's for sure," Yeonjun said. "I have no idea what happened between them. These days they seem to be arguing about everything".

"What color do you think the sky is?" Yeonjun asked.

"Blue?" Yoongi replied.

"They argued about that too," Yeonjun said.

Yoongi's face softened.

"You know, I was in your place too," Yoongi said. "Why do you think that we all live separately now?"

"Because you're rich?" Yeonjun said.

"Well that's only part of it," Yoongi said, softly laughing. "But we also needed some space."

"Space? But I don't really hate them," Yeonjun said.

"Wanting space doesn't mean you hate someone," Yoongi said. "In fact, I think the members and I grew closer once we gave eachother space."

"It's a bit to early for me to move away," Yeonjun said.

"Well, you don't have to move away," Yoongi said. "Start off small. Maybe start doing activities separately. And also leave the dorm once in a while."

"I guess you're right," Yeonjun said.

"Do you feel better?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah," Yeonjun said, nodded. "I think I do."

★☆

Yeonjun hesitantly opened the door. The dorm was quiet. Instead he heard muffled talking in the kitchen. Much better than the yelling he usually hears.

He made his way towards the kitchen. As he got closer, he realized that the voices didn't sound angry. Instead, they sounded joyful and full of life. He opened the door to be greeted by a suprising sight. The members were actually getting along.

"Hyung?" Soobin called, getting up from a chair. "Where were you?"

"I just went to go visit someone," Yeonjun replied. "How come you guys aren't yelling at eachother?"

"Well, after you left, Beomgyu and I into another argument," Soobin explained. "Taehyun suggested that one of us goes into the kitchen while the other stays in the bedroom. This actually helped us reflect and cool off. Once we were ready, we talked things out a bit."

"He was right," Yeonjun whispered to himself.

"What do you mean?" Soobin asked.

"It's nothing," Yeonjun said. "I'm glad you guys aren't fighting anymore."

end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 446 9
🧸 this book is dedicated for 우주인 (astronauts) 💫 📝 lowercase intended. ˚ 📂 ˚。⋆. keep in mind that english isn't my first language, so you might fi...
20.3K 974 56
"My body must have gone mad There's a horn coming out of my head What do I do? I don't know how to stop it Oh, I'm the only bad thing in this world S...
2K 140 17
They say bond among siblings is among the purest relations to exist. But what if it's not blood-related? Sometimes, such bonds are stronger than bloo...
26.7K 589 21
╭───╯ . . . . . ➷ Did you know.... There is a kind of love called... Letting Go? ➶ . . . . . ╰───╮ ╔...