Flower Shop (MINCHAN)

By mylovestays

When Minho starts working for the school's idiotic, bad boy's mother. BOTTOM minho TOP chan START: 11 March... More

Warnings | Introduction
I | Flower Shop
II | Shock
III | The Job
IV | His Threat
V | Consequences
VI | Detention
VII | Injuries
VIII | Princess
IX | Man Crush
X | Gym Stalking
XI | Ice Cream
XII | 21 Questions (PG)
XIII | Result
XIV | Talk
XV | The Fight
XVI | Girlfriend
XVII | Older (TW)
XVIII | Close Call
XIX | Crazy
XX | That Look
XXI | Confrontation
XXII | Vulnerable
XXIII | Karma (TW)
XXIV | Dance Trio
XXV | Had enough (TW)
XXVI | Friends
XXVII | Protective (TW)
XXVIII | Cheer Up
XXIX | My Turn
XXX | "He was just being nice." (TW)
XXXI | Not So Brave
XXXII | Feelings
XXXIII | Underdressed
XXXIV | Who I Am
XXXV | Proud Gays
XXXVI | Suspended
XXXVII | His Fingers (M)
XXXVIII | TMI (PG)
XXXIX | Blood, Sweat & Tears
XL | Almost Over
XLII | Treat You Right (M)
XLIII | Forever
The End

XLI | Graduation

1.4K 58 35
By mylovestays

29.11.23
1,901 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

the song 'My Blood' just hits different

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

it was finally the last day of school for the three year twelves.

they graduate on the wednesday while everyone else has to stay til the friday.

it sucked.

but, thirteen years of torture and suffering would be finally over for chan, changbin and hyunjin.

after leaving school, hyunjin was gonna go to university and major in psychology and in his free time he was going to be an artist.

he secretly hoped he would become a famous artist and have his own museum.

changbin was also going to go to university and major in medical.

ever since he taught himself how to treat wounds for him and the other two boys, he'd always had an interest in medical work.

meanwhile, chan didn't really know what he was gonna do.

he and minho had planned to travel around the world together once minho graduated but that meant chan still had a year before then.

he'd been accepted into a few universities but he still didn't have a major he was interested in.

"oi, did we drink all the vodka?!" changbin called out from the kitchen.

it was almost eight in the morning.

chan's alarm didn't go off until eight but his nerves woke him up.

he'd been staring at the roof of his room for the passed twenty minutes.

it was peaceful.

changbin barged into the room, groaning as he held himself up on the door.

slowly, chan settled himself onto his elbows and cocked an eyebrow at the boy.

"did we drink-"

"i wouldn't be surprised if we did. i feel like ass right now." chan sighed before plopping back into the bed to lay comfortably.

changbin rolled his eyes.

"fucking hell. i was gonna put some in my drink bottle." changbin complained.

chan looked up at the other with a judgemental look.

changbin just scoffed and waved him off.

"don't look at me like that. i get nervy with this type of stuff!" changbin exclaimed before leaving the room, leaving the door open.

chan groaned and grabbed his pillow and throwing it at the door.

changbin's parents rented a bnb for the three boys from the night before to the day after their graduation as a gift.

and as soon as the three got to the house, after their tour around, they immediately started drinking and got wasted.

it was a terrible idea but the past is the past.

now, the three were stuck, groaning at their hangovers.

"we shouldn't have drunk so much alcohol..." hyunjin blurted out along with a low burp.

chan looked at him with an unamused and tired facial expression.

"wow, really?" chan scoffed.

hyunjin just poked his tongue out at the blond before lying his head on the kitchen counter.

but after a moment, hyunjin gasped.

"oh my god! guys, put your head on the table, it feels so nice!~" hyunjin exclaimed.

the two immediately complied and laid their heads on the cold tiled kitchen island and let out groans of relief and happiness.

"this is awesome..."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"there's no way you guys are hungover right now." felix scoffed.

"yeah, what the fuck? you're supposed to save the drinks for after you graduate. you guys are so dumb, are you sure you should even be graduating?" jisung huffed.

changbin glared at the younger.

"yeah, fuck off. we were just excited, okay?" changbin exclaimed.

jisung rolled his eyes.

"yeah, whatever." jisung hummed.

"hey, where's minho?" chan asked suddenly, looking around to try and find his boyfriend.

felix shrugged.

"i don't know. i haven't seen him all morning. i think he's a bit sad about you guys graduating." felix sighed.

hyunjin snorted, grabbing all the boy's attention.

chan looked at him with a cocked eyebrow.

"sad about us? more like he's sad he won't be able to see his precious boyf everyday anymore." hyunjin laughed.

"excuse me?" a voice suddenly spoke, a sense of offence luring.

jisung laughed.

hyunjin turned around and his eyes widened.

there minho was, glaring at him.

"oh... hey, min-"

"yeah, fuck off, hyunjin." minho scoffed before walking over to chan and standing right beside him, their arms touching.

"anyway, let's change the subject-"

"that would be a good idea, wouldn't it?" minho mumbled.

the group just looked at him, chan eyeing him with suspicion.

"ok- um, since we still have the bnb for another night, we were thinking you guys could come round to celebrate with us." changbin continued.

it was quite for a moment as everyone started thinking about to proposition.

"i don't think that would be a good idea. we all know you three are gonna get blind and since it's a wednesday and not a friday, it wouldn't be great if we also got drunk. so, i'll pass... sorry, baby." jisung spoke, felix nodding along.

"i agree. i don't wanna feel left out with you all drinking. i think you guys should just have fun without us." felix shrugged.

the other boys nodded.

"fine. and it is dumb we're graduating on a wednesday though. we should just leave when everyone else does." changbin groaned.

meanwhile, chan and minho were having their own little conversation.

"you still gonna come over?" chan whispered as he kissed minho's hair.

minho nodded.

"yeah, i miss you..." minho whispered back before looking back at chan with that look.

chan cocked an eyebrow and smirked a little.

"oh, yeah?" chan tested.

minho just nodded.

"yeah." minho said slowly, biting his bottom lip to stop himself from grinning.

"god, i love you..." chan blurted out.

minho's eyes widened.

"y-you do..?" minho gasped slightly.

chan's cheeks began to heat up slightly as minho looked at him with awe.

chan sighed deeply.

"yeah... i'm sorry-"

"no, channie, it's okay... i love you too." minho smiled widely, minho pulling the elder into a hug.

as the two began to show pda, the rest of the group began to groan and complain.

"oh my god, get a room." changbin gaged.

the two pulled away and the couple glared at him.

"we were just hugging." chan stated.

jisung mocked them before crossing his arms.

"it seemed very... suggestive and we don't wanna be here when you guys get all clingy and shit." jisung said, the group agreeing.

chan rolled his eyes.

"bastards." chan mumbled under his breath as he fully pulled away from minho, now just standing beside him.

although minho looked at him, offended, he didn't object.

"alright, well, we should probably go to homeroom. we will see you guys later tonight when you guys graduate!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"where's my cap?!" chan called out.

"please don't tell me you lost your graduation cap, chan." hyunjin sighed.

chan groaned out of frustration and sat down on his bed, crossing his arms.

hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"don't be like that, chan. we're gonna be late for photos." hyunjin said before looking the boy up and down and leaving the room.

chan huffed and look to his side where his cap magically appeared.

his eyebrows furrowed as he stood up, walking over to the weird looking black cap.

"fucking cap." chan smiled.

"come on, chan! you can get another cap at the school!" changbin yelled from the other room.

chan scoffed.

"nah, bro... can't get another cap like this one..."chan mumbled to himself as he turned the cap around, a small polaroid picture of minho tucked inside it.

chan smiled to himself.

but suddenly, the fond moment was quickly shut down as the other two boys barged back into the room.

"chan, let's go. i'm not missing out on good photos with lix for this- wow, you even found your cap. now let's go!" changbin said, sounding a little agitated.

"right, sorry. let's go." chan sighed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chan was waiting nervously in line as names began to get called up.

slowly, step by step, he was getting closer to the stage.

he looked to his left and desperately searched around the crowd of parents, teachers and students in hope of finding the man he loves.

he knew exactly why minho wore a bright orange cardigan...

it was because he knew chan was gonna be looking for him the crowd.

as soon as he spotted minho, he realised the younger was already looking at him with a big smile on his face.

chan couldn't help but smile as well.

minho brought him so much happiness.

without minho, he wouldn't be in this moment.

"bang chan."

an immediate cheers were brought to his ears.

"that's my boy!" he heard someone scream.

minho...

chan gulped and hesitantly walked onto the ramp that lead to the stage and walked towards his principal, assistant principal and year coordinator.

as he went to bow at his principal and grab his certificate, the principal said something to him.

"i'm proud of the man you've become, mr bang." he smiled.

chan was a bit shocked at the man's statement and proceeded to bow again.

"oh, t-thank you." chan stuttered and took his certificate.

as soon as he walked off the stage, a sudden feeling of relief washed over him.

after thirteen years, he'd made it.

he walked to his seat after finding minho's eyes again and laughing as he younger gave him a thumbs up.

as the list continued, eventually, hyunjin and changbin got up on the stage and got their certificates as well.

now, they were standing, waiting for the principle to ask them to turn their tassels.

impatiently, they waited several minutes while the principal blabbered on about how 'great' their year group was.

and finally, the principal finally got on with it.

"the tassel before graduation is placed on the right side. it symbolises your time as a student at district high (idk). as you move the tassel to the other side you can confirm your new found status as a high school graduate. at this time would each graduate please do the honour of turning your tassel to the left hand side of your cap." the principal finally spoke.

cheers and squeals exclaimed throughout the hall as the group of students turned their tassels.

chan smiled widely as he looked over at hyunjin and changbin.

the three immediately rushed towards each other and hugged.

"happy graduation, bitches!" hyunjin shouted excitedly as he threw his graduation cap in the air, many other students following after.

chan and changbin laughed and also threw their caps up into the air.

and soon after, minho, felix and jisung came running over.

minho jumped onto chan, luckily being caught, and screamed.

chan just laughed as he spun the younger around.

"oh my god, channie! you graduated!" minho shouted, having to since everyone else was yelling and screaming in the background.

"sure did, sweetheart! did you see me on stage?!" chan asked.

minho slapped him.

"of course i did! didn't you hear me?!" minho scoffed.

chan just brought minho into another hug.

"i'm just joking. of course i heard you." chan laughed.

minho giggled.

"i'm so proud of you, hyung..." minho said shyly.

chan's eyes widened.

"h-hyung..?" chan stuttered for the second time that night.

minho just shrugged.

"i think you deserve the praise... don't you think?" minho smirked.

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

hello beautifuls!!!~

graduation!!!! yay
my grad was like several weeks ago now actually
it was quite interesting

anyway, i hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!!
cough smut next cough

anyway, byeeeee
💋💋💋💗💗💗💗💗❕💋💗❕💗💗💗💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 1.4K 14
┊ ❞ 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞. ❞ ┊ ⇢ In which baji keisuke and (l/n) (y/n) found the...
54.9K 2.6K 94
Hyunjin is feeling lonely and sad. Being away from the other members, especially a certain someone, is hard. Seungmin doesn't like seeing him down an...
185K 5.4K 44
What happens when a mischievous daughter of Hermes goes to Hogwarts? Only mischief hidden under the cover of darkness of course. Nico Di Angelo love...
373K 11.7K 65
[Dramione] Hermione Granger cannot wait to start her first year at Hogwarts and, when she meets Draco Malfoy on the express train, she's even more ce...