On Higher Ground

By CynnNaniCarter

If You Ever Kept A Secret From The One You love, This Is What It Feels Like... More

001
002
003
004
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014 - not proofread
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
questions for my readers..

005

8K 355 189
By CynnNaniCarter

Armani Jada Milan
ST. LOUIS

3:54 pm

"Stop, why the fuck you sitting over me doing that." I jerk my head back as Tremani pick my lace.

He suck his teeth. "Guh, shut the fuck up that shit already lifting."

"You shut the fuck up, big tape worm looking ass nigga." I roll my eyes. I been here since eleven and this nigga have been bugging up, pissing me off the entire time.

"Ha Ha, yo ugly ass got jokes." Tremani playfully muff me in the back of my head.

I roll my eyes, scrolling through instagram as I laid out on his sofa. My head jerk back as a sack of money fell onto my phone.

"Who this fa?" I ask, lifting up the stack.

"Yo lace, go get that shit fixed." Tremani chuckle.

"Boy, I a slap spit from yo' ass." I mug him.

"What? I'm being deadass. I can't have my lil yea out here with a fucked up ass lace." Tremani laugh, leaning over me while slapping my ass.

The boy so damn goofy, it's cute but annoying at the same time.

"Thank you." I mumble as he lean down and peck my lips.

"Don't be scared to ask fa' shit, whatever you need I got you mama." He said, pecking my lips over and over.

"What you doing Friday?" I lift my eyebrow, shutting my phone off.

"I got to slide to my niece birthday party." He said before climbing over me to lay behind me.

"Awn, that's cute. How old is she turning?"

"Uh, shidd ion know." He replied nonchalantly.

I chuckle. "How you don't know how old your niece turning?"

"Shiddd, ion know. It's a lot of them luh mothafuckas" He said. "My sister got five of they ass just by herself and my other sister she got three."

"Damn, yall fertile." I chuckle.

"You fertile?" He squint his eyes.

"Ion know, I ain't pregnant yet so." I shrug.

Tremani yawn, stretching his arms over me. "Bae."

"Hm?" I hummed.

"I'm sleepy." He said.

"Go to sleep." I told him.

"Put me to sleep." He said, as I turn my head towards him.

I softly put my hand over his face. "Stop being freaky and close your eyes"

3 Weeks Later - June
1:00pm

"Feel like I just walked right out of heaven." Jourdan sang, wrapping his arms around me and swaying us side to side as I made his bacon, egg and cheese sandwich.

I smile. "You finally up."

"Yea, you laid that shit down. A nigga was out his body forreal." Jourdan chuckle, resting his chin on my shoulder.

I turn my head pecking his nose. "You so handsome boy, our kids going to be pretty as heck."

"Cause of you." He said, slapping my ass.

I felt his staring me down so I spoke up. "What's wrong?"

"Where you get this bracelet from?" Jourdan frown his eyebrows, tapping my Van cleef bracelet Tremani brought me.

Fuck.

"Amazon." I lied.

He chuckle. "They sell Van Cleef on amazon?"

"Yes." I playfully roll my eyes. "I think they're so pretty but I can't afford the real one so."

"I feel you fatz, Ima buy you a real one one day." Jourdan said walking to the kitchen table.

I place the now stacked bacon, egg and sandwich on a paper plate and handed it to my man.

I stare at him as he take a bite out of it, getting a wave of sadness.

I love this man dearly, why am I stepping out on our relationship?

It's just so hard to stop though. I enjoy spending my time with Tremani, plus he spoils and showers me in gifts and affection; the good dick is a plus.

I wouldn't say the sex was better than Jourdan's, it's just more electrifying with Tremani.

I don't know what to do. I can't just end things with Tremani now, we built a bond. He means something to me.

I know i'll have to end it with Tremani eventually but for now we can have our little fun.

I heard my phone ringing and quickly ran to our bedroom to answer it.

Tremani name ran across the screen. I went to the bathroom, closing the door and answered.

"Yes?" I ask as soon as his face popped up. He scrunch up his face.

"You ain't happy to see a nigga or sum?" He mug me. I chuckle.

"Boyyyy, how may I help you?"

"I miss my lil shit, come lay with me." Tremani smirk.

"I don't know, I'm with Jourdan right now. Today his off day, I don't want him to get specious." I told him.

Tremani groaned. "That shit gon' irritate me, real shit. Armani, when I call you, you supposed to do the dash about me."

"Okay and I can't. You know I have a nigga, you still decided to fuck with me now you have to deal with whatever comes with this shit." I shrug.

"Alright, Armani. I don't know what you got to tell that nigga but you better make it happen." Tremani said into the phone. "I ain't seen your pretty ass in two days, I miss you, I miss us. Tell that nigga you going on a road trip or some, so I could fly yo' luh ass out"

"Okay, Tremani. I a see." I sighed.

"Don't see, Do." He said hanging up.

"What?" I chuckle at his dumbass.

I walk out the bathroom, placing my phone back on the charger and walk to the kitchen.

"Who that was?" Jourdan ask.

I quickly took a bite of his bacon, egg and cheese sandwich before speaking. "Paris."

"Mm, what she want?" He ask.

"She want me to take a trip with her, but I told her I don't know." I lied.

"Our money ain't right for that bae, I won't even lie." Jourdan sighed.

I twist my lips to the side. "Her nigga paying for it."

"It's gon' be other niggas there?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

I shook my head. "No, it's just going to be us. That's my understanding." I lied again.

"Alright, how long the trip going to be?" He ask.

I shrugged, not really knowing. "She didn't go into detail forreal."

"Just be careful, Fatz. You know Paris be getting herself in some crazy shit." Jourdan shook his head.

"I know and that's why I'm going with her." I chuckle.

I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smell so good, I love my man.

Jourdan left wet kisses on my cheek.

"Can I sit on it?" I chuckle.

"Yo' freaky ass." He laugh.

"Only for you papa."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 183 32
𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐫𝐨𝐬. 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧�...
86.4K 4.1K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...
39K 2K 51
"I'm scared of falling in love. I know what people are. I know what they can do. Being in love means being hurt beyond repair and I'm already broken...
488K 12.2K 55
"𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 , 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘳...