๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ถ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ๐–ณ

By yungslimelifee

And don't take this personal. But you're the worst. You know what you've done to me. More

๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿง
๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿช
๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ
15
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
20
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด

๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต

1.6K 70 15
By yungslimelifee

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟯

While Mir held Simone he examined her features. They sat there staring at each other, she sucked on her pacifier while he scrunched his face up at her. Najah didn't know what he was doing but it was funny to her.

"Dis ain't my mans baby." Mir shook his head. "Not det one either." He added

"What makes you so sure Symir?" Najah questioned "Cs first of all look at they hair, it's hella bright and he got nigga hair. They got some curly shit."

"That's that pussy perm, we don't know if that texture gone even last Mir." Bobbi spoke "Exactly" Najah laughed

"My hair is a good hair texture tho so if anything they get that from me." She shrugged "Mmhm"

"Baby cryin!" Kezia pointed out as soon as Ivory started to cry. "He be on it." Mir chuckled

"Told y'all he don't like fa nobody to cry but him."

Najah quickly made both of the girls bottles since it was around the time they ate. Being a twin mom was pretty easy to her. Neither her or Boogie felt it was too much pressure because they helped each other out.

Most of the time Najah took care of Ivory because she'd cry if she was away from her mom for too long. Simone never really cried unless she needed something.

"Where Nasia at?" Najah asked "At home being weird as fuck. She said she gone come see y'all on her own time cs she don't wanna sit in my face n act like she happy wimme n she not. Det shit so one sided tho."

"Why she feel like det?"

"Cs ion kiss da ground she walk on. She want a nigga to do every fuckin' thing. Then when I say no she get mad as fuck. I hate to say no to my shawty but sometimes ion be feelin' what she be on."

"Maybe she pregnant cs det sound like Najah to me." Bobbi shrugged "I wouldn't be surprised but she swear up n down she can't have kids."

"I kinda thought so too but look at me now, I got a whole set of twins. Either she pregnant, depressed n tryna make you miserable too, or she just difficult as hell."

"Man iono... I just be tryna be patient. Ion trust females too easily, nor do I be tryna fuck wit em heavy. Nasia just different n ion wanna fuck up our relationship by not makin' her happy."

"Just have a serious conversation with her one day and figure out the problem. Don't yell or raise you're voice just try to understand her Mir."

"It's only so much understandin' I can do Najah. She just don't seem satisfied wimme n I be puttin' my all into det relationship."

"Sometimes things happen, i'm sure y'all will move past it. Maybe she just needs space." Bobbi spoke "Ain't no fuckin' space we don't need no space dets only gone give her more time to overthink n ion like det."

"True, true." She nodded "Like Bobbi said, every relationship goes through things y'all just gotta be willing to work them problems out Mir."

"I'm willin' to eat her ass if she want me to, it ain't me, it's her bro."

"Really Mir? Was that really necessary?" Najah laughed "Always on some freak shit." Bobbi laughed also.

"Bobbi sniff my baby neck one mo time n imma hit you."

"Sorry! She just smell so fresh n good. Kezia smell like syrup and cheese puffs all the damn time, I miss this so much."

"How's your relationship?"

"Ehhh... iono" She shrugged "Hell det mean?" Mir questioned

"He swear I still want Tank so he be all on my ass. Nigga be checkin' my phone nonstop. He'll randomly just take my phone out my hand n check it."

"Why he think det?"

"Apparently I'm always worried about Tank and his bitch but it's not even that. Tank is my baby daddy n he petty as fuck so you just never know what he thinkin. Then his bitch don't like me so ion want her ass around my son cs iono what she'll do to him."

"Dets real as fuck tho, don't make da mistake of leavin' yo kid around somebody youn trust. Knowin' Tank he prolly do det shit anyway."

"Oh I know he does, i'm finna take him to court again to get that know cs if sum happen I need them to know it was her."

"Do what you gotta do. If you feel like Kezia in danger don't send him with his dad. He can still see his dad just not stay with him."

"I think that's what i'll do. Where Boogie? Ian seen him the whole time we been here."

"He sleep, he stayed up late with Simone again last night cs she ain't wanna go to sleep. My baby sleep deprived a sum."

"She only like a week old tho."

"I guess it happen to anybody cs this ain't the first time she done stayed up all night."

"What the doctors say about it?"

"They said it happens sometimes and there wasn't really much we can do. It's nothing wrong with her tho."

"Oh okay cs I thought... I was finna say hold up!"

"Bobbi stay yo simple ass off tiktok." Mir spoke making them laugh.

--

Najah stood in her full body mirror and looked at her body with a smile on her face. She didn't have stretch marks and her stomach wasn't saggy.

It looked the same as before she got pregnant it was just a little bigger. Her babies gave her thickness in all the right places which she wasn't mad at, at all. The only thing she didn't care for was how her face got so fat.

"You so damn fine!" Boogie spoke walking up behind to hug her. "Thanks baby" She responded as he kissed on her neck.

Boogie loved her new body because she was thicker and he didn't mind a thick woman at all. Plus the weight looked good on her so he didn't have any complaints.

"How you sleep earlier? You was sleep fa a long ass time too."

"Det was da best nap I done had inna while ian gone lie."

"Next time i'll stay up with her so you can sleep at night."

"Nah cs then imma have to deal with Ivory n ion want her to get mad."

"Asaad I know you not scared a no infant..."

"Nah I just don't like seein' my babies cry dets all. She be soundin' hurt as fuck sometimes."

"Either way, both of them gotta get used to us. We can't just have a bond with one n not the other."

"Ite, you right. What if she just keep cryin' when i'm tryna make her stop?"

"Be patient with her Asaad cs ian gone always be around so you gone have to figure it out. I'm confident in you I think you could do it."

"Oh fasho" He nodded "Did your mom want to see them soon?"

"You know she do, I just told her I had to ask you first."

"She can come see them but she gotta come alone. Imma just be somewhere else cs you know I can't stand her ass."

"Chill bae"
"I am chill... just sayin."

"I love you." He spoke before kissing her lips. "I love you too."

"Come with me to make some food bae." Najah spoke grabbing his hand. "What you finna make?"

"Mmm iono yet, I just know i'm hungry as fuck. I hope they don't start crying while we tryna eat. We need a nanny."

"You been a mom fa a week, hell we need a nanny fa?"

"Life will be easier. I wanna talk to you about something but just listen to me, okay?"

"Ite"

"Iono if I wanna go back to doing hair. I mean I like making my own money n all but I have two kids now n you clearly don't want us to have a nanny."

"If youn go back to doin' hair right na ian gone be mad cs I understand. Just promise me you gone get back to it within a year or two."

"I promise"
"Ite"

Boogie knew how much she liked what she did for a living. In a way he felt like he took that away from her so he felt bad and was gonna do almost anything to keep her happy.

"Imma make quesadillas and some fries, cool witchu?"

"Yea"

As Najah cooked their dinner Boogie sat on the couch and ate chips. She checked the camera in the girls room and saw that Simone was awake just staring at the ceiling.

"Simone is woke Asaad."

"Want me to go get her?"

"Uhh... give it a few minutes cs she might fall back asleep soon."

"Guess i'll call the group chat." She mumbled setting her phone up before calling.

"Najah!" Kezia spoke after the call connected. "Hey stink!"

"Kezia who is you onna phone wit?" Bobbi asked entering the room. "Nooo!" He dragged out trying to run away from her.

"Boy it's my phone! Don't hit me no more or imma beat yo butt Kezia!" She fussed

"Damn... what twin done did na?" Mir asked as soon as he joined the call. "Being bad per usual."

"Why is you yellin' at him?" RJ asked picking him up. "Roman leave me alone, please."

"Don't show out while you onna phone Joi. Cs ian inna mood fa yo shit today bro."

"Never did he just call you Joi!" Najah gasped

"On god ian heard det name inna long ass time." Mir spoke "Imma talk to y'all later." Bobbi left the call leaving just them two.

"What you up to Mir?"

"I just got some pussy. I'm naked inna bed right na tho, what you doin?"

"Eww... you be over sharin' sometimes bro."

"I'm just keepin' shit real."

"A lil too real fa me. Boogie go get Simone, she cryin."

"Not my baby!" He spoke quickly getting up to go get her. "Hi Najah!"

"He boo, how you doin?"

"I'm good, how are you?"

"Great, your hair is real cute. Who did it?"
"Some random girl off ig cs you quit on us."

"Sorry I just couldn't do it cs I was too fuckin' big to be tryna stand on my feet all day. When you comin' to see me n my children?"

"I get off at 5 tomorrow, can I come then?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Okay, imma be there."

"Whole time you really coulda went wimme today but you was being a fuckin' crybaby."

"Hush" Nasia responded putting her hand over his mouth. "She needed a diaper change, she straight na tho." Boogie spoke entering the kitchen.

"Aww lemme see!"

"Oh- she looks so mean." Nasia spoke after Najah put her in the camera. "She's so sweet tho, that's Ivory with the attitude problems n shit."

"Fasho" Boogie agreed "Personally this is Boogie's favorite baby cs she nice. Y'all why he scared of Ivory?"

"Ain't nobody scared."
"So why you never hold her?"

"Cs if she cry det mean she want you."

"And? You still her daddy."

"Tighten up cuh." Mir spoke shaking his head. "How you scared of a baby Boogie?"

"Ian scared... we just ain't det cool yet." He shrugged "Mmhm, lemme find out."

"He workin' on it so not too much on my baby."

"You da loud mouth det brought it up." Boogie rolled his eyes before walking away. "I know he ain't just roll his eyes at you!" Nasia laughed

"And did, he so sassy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.2K 22
Enjoy ๐Ÿค๐Ÿพ
127K 2.7K 34
"I should have let you know that your my only one"-xxxtentacion๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’”
553K 25.6K 32
"Aษดแด… I แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡๏น ส™แดœแด› I sแดกแด‡แด€ แด›แด Gแดแด… I แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด." ๏นฃ MN - ๐™‡๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ๐™‰๐™–๐™ž๐™ž ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
67.2K 1.1K 34
"you make me feel all these feelings n' emotions I've neva felt before" - ๐…๐„๐๐‘๐”๐€๐‘๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’