Addicted To You

By yurfavlesbian

Nova has always gotten what she wanted . She's always worked for what she has. Nova comes from a hard past... More

Main Characters
one
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
The end message

Five

28 1 0
By yurfavlesbian

The only thing left to take off was her boxers , and before i knew it she turned her back towards me and took them off and got in the shower . I felt bad about earlier and maybe she's mad at me . She hasn't said one word and my thoughts were definitely starting to take over

After 10 mins of standing there thinking i said fuck it and stripped my robe off my body and into the shower with Alex . Her back was turned towards me.

Alex pov:

I was in the shower trying to get rid of the built up frustration that Nova had gave me from grinding on me . I definitely was going to make her pay for teasing but right now i needed to take care of this .

I felt hands wrap around my stomach and i jumped as i turned around. She's in the shower with me fully naked .

"I gave you permission to kiss me but you never got the chance to. " she said looking up at me

I grabbed her neck and threw up back up against the shower wall , i licked my lips and went to lay kisses on her neck . She let out a soft moan and it definitely wasn't helping my situation

"Go wait for me on my bed ." i said smaking her ass

"Yes daddy." she said with a smirk on her face. oh this girl is about to get it

I finished my shower and wrapped a towel around my waist covering my waist down .

I walked to my room and opened the door and there she was laying on my bed fully naked with her rose in her hand , her head was back . Her eyes was closed and biting her bottom lip .

I went a grabbed the rose and threw it across the room

"i said wait for me in my bed ." i said looking at her

"Im sorry . i was horny from earlier ." she whispered as i grabbed her neck

I moved her head to the side and placed light kisses down her neck. I went lower and placed kisses on her chest and she let out a moan

"Please kiss me ." she said looking at me with puppy eyes

I grabbed her neck and pulled it close to me . she closed her eyes and her breathing began to get faster . I slide my tongue across her lips and they slowly parted. I leaned in closer and closed the gap that was between us , i kissed her and she kissed back letting out a moan. The kiss was slow and meaningful. Fireworks and butterflies were exploding inside of me . I deepened the kiss and she pulled herself on top of me making my towel fall from my waist .

Nova pov :

We was naked , we was kissing and oh my god i don't want it to ever end . Everything around me stopped and i felt like i was on a high. i was on top of alex fully naked and her member was below me fully exposed . I started to slowly grind on her ,  her eyes were closed tightly. I let out i small moan as she pulled away from me .

"Nova , you have to stop . i won't be able to control my self the more you grind on me ." she said looking at me with pleading eyes

"Then don't control yourself . Fuck me." i whispered in her ear

Before i could pull myself back she had us flipped so i was under her and she was on top .

"I want this so badly , i want you so bad . I don't want to just be a fuck buddy Nova. I wanna get to know you , i want you to be mines . Not just some girl i fuck ." she said as she stared into my eyes .

"please fuck me . we can go with the flow , take things slow but right now i want you to fuck me." i said placing my hand on her member .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.7K 40
Maya and Y/N meet at a bar. What will happen when Y/N finds out that Maya is her new boss? Maya is intersex in this story. TW: Violence, Rape, blood...
4.7K 168 40
Nova wants to find the one. The one person she could call her best friend and her lover. The one to be there to pick up the pieces when she's broken...
271K 10.5K 32
It's hard to be a mother. Especially a single mother. It's been almost ten years now that Alex is struggling to raise her kids alone and be true to...
300K 6.1K 82
(I UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK HAS MISTAKES, I WILL TRY TO FIX AS MANY AS I CAN!! I ALSO KNOW I WROTE IN LOWERCASE, I DID IT BECAUSE THATS MY COMFORTABLE WR...