𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 , 𝗆𝗂𝗄𝖾...

By burtneys

❝ do you think i have forgotten, about you? ❞ IN WHICH, Addison finds herself babysitting one of her students... More

ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
prologue
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
update
015
016
new years special

014

639 18 6
By burtneys

you looked back at me once..

but i looked back two times...

right side of my neck
Faye Webster

This was the last day of the plan, hopefully. It's been two days since Mike and Vanessa went. They figured out the plan and who is going to do what.

Mike would be meeting with William while Vanessa and Addison sneak in, shut down the animations, find where mike and William are and finally end WIlliam for good. Addison hated the plan, it's way too risky for all of them.

Leaving Mike alone with the man who murder children, put their bodies in animations, and stabbed his own daughter, is basically a death trap.

But no matter if Addison tried to change it the pair would shut it down and stick with their plan. Addison eventually gave in and agreed.

Midnight was coming closer than Addison would like. She was on her way to Vanessas house where they all deiced to meet.

Two more hours.

She pulls into Vanessas driveway and turns her car off. Addison sits there dreading tonight more than ever. Going into Vanessas house would make it real, is it too late to leave?

Sighing, she grabs her bag and slowly walking to her door. The closer she gets the more she wants to die inside.

Addison lifts her hand to the door and knocks two times, not even a minute later the door opens to Vanessas welcoming house.

"Are you ready?" Vanessa askes moving out of the way for Addison to come inside, "Hell no." Addison honestly answered making Vanessa laugh.

"Me too."

Vanessa shuts the door while Addison takes of her winter coat. She walks over to the living room with the tv blaring.

"Is Mike here yet?" Addison quested sitting on the grey couch, "Not yet no." Vanessa watches Addisons expression change.

The pair watch whatever was on the television while they wait for Mike.

About Thirty minutes later they hear a knock behind them.

"Looks like Mike is here" Vanessa comments getting up from where Shes sitting. Addison eyes follow her as Vanessa opens the door.

Her eyes are reveled to see that it is in fact Mike who is on the other side.

"Took you long enough!" Vanessa scoffed, "Sorry I got lost on the way to Abby's friends" Mike rubs his neck walking into the house.

Addison watches as mikes eyes wonder around the house looking for something. His eyes daze over to the couch she was on and notice Addison with a small smile you can barely notice.

"So, let's go over this plan again." Vanessa shuts the door behind her and heads to where she was sitting a moment ago, "Do we have to?" Addison groaned, "We have gone through it so many times" She whined.

"Yes, Addison we do," Vanessa rolled her eyes, "We need to plan it correctly so none of us messes up." She explains to the girl whose whining.

"It's better safe than sorry." Mike agreed with Vanessa. Addison turns to him giving him a blank stare, "Fine." She sighed laying back and crossing her arms.

"Let's get this over with." Addison got comfortable for the long conversation they were about to have.

Its time.

They are officially going to finish William, or so they hope.

Vanessa and Addison are riding together while Mike rides alone. Vanessa follows behind Mike in Addisons car, until he pulls into Freddys.

Addison watches as they drive past the empty parking lot. She lets out a sigh and turns to look out her window. They pull into a fast-food parking lot. It's late so it's closed for the day.

The more time they waited the more Addison began to worry. She was picking at her nails while the radio played a random song she didn't know.

"I think it's been long enough?" Addison moves her eyes from her fingers to Vanessa who spoke, "Lets go." Addison quickly said.

They both get out of the car and run to Freddy's pizzeria. It had the same layout so the vent Addison and Mike went through a month ago was in the same place.

Addison heart was basically beating out of her chest. She was so scared for whats gonna happen next.

Vanessa opens the vent quickly crawling in, "we got this" Addison whispered to herself trying to calm down. She follows Vanessa.

The closer they got you could hear people speaking, Mike and William.

Something was happening because it wasn't talking it was shouting and Addison froze and begin to worry.

"Addison." Vanessa whispered quietly enough that only Addison hears her. Addisons looks at Vanessa who turns her head to the left, another vent.

Vanessa turns left with Addison following her. They arrive at a dead end with a bunch and I mean a bunch of dead rats.

"Gross." Addison gags at the stench. Vanessa tries to quietly open the vent. She succeeds and they finally leave the vent.

"Let's do this." Vanessa walks over to what looks like to be the security room, "This is where Mike and William are" She points to the middle of the screen, "And this is where we need to go." She moves her finger to the right.

"Is the room close to them?" Addison watches the pair argue, "Yes, it's behind the stage." Vanessa sighs dropping her head.

"Is there any other way to get there?" Addison questions. Vanessa shakes her head causing Addison to sigh.

"This wasn't apart of the plan." Addison rubbed her forehead, stressing out, "They were supposed to be in a room," She groans.

"Weren't they?" She asks, "Yup." Vanessa lifts her head up and looks back at the cameras.

"Wait," She spoke still watching the camera, "They are moving." She turns to Addison with her eyes widden.

"We need to go now." Addison gasps as Vanessa quietly opens the door and runs to another room. Addison follows her.

They stood there in silence wondering where the pair were going.

"Follow me and we will get you that check." A males voice got closer, "Why would it be in the security room?" Another males voice, Mike, Questioned.

"Just follow me." William demanded. Addison and Vanessa look at each other trying to decide what to do.

The door opens then quickly shuts behind it. Its go time.

Addison opens the door and they rush over to the stage where the power bar was.

This was the first time Addison saw the new animatronics. It saddens her, poor children.
She focuses back on the power and follows Vanessa.

Before she could make it to her she heard a males voice.

"What do you think you are doing?" The male yanks her towards him.

It was william.

"I was-" She stuttered under his grasp, "You were trying to shut me down?" He exposes her.

"Did you really think I didn't know your stupid plan?" He tightened his grasp causing Addison to cry in pain.

"Why do you think I called Mike here? Do you think im Stupid, Addison?" William got close in her face.

"Do you?" He shouted at her with spit coming out of his mouth onto her face, gross.

"No, I don't." She cried out making him laugh, "Thats not what your boyfriend said." He smirked at her pain.

"What?" Addisons face fell, "What did you do to him?" She asks watching him. He scoffs at her.

"What do you think." William decided he was done with Addison. He threw her on the floor making her hit her head.

Burtneys note .

when i finally released a new chapter 😱😱😱

anyways It took me forever bc I had no idea what to write and im moving so its taking all my time!

anyways thanks caseoh for giving me something to watch while writing this 🙏🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 169 15
❝I wish I could've saved her that day...❞ Grace had a perfect life until her sister got kidnapped.... Mike had a perfect life until his brother was k...
3.3K 106 10
I was going down but I was doing it with you. 🚔🎸🎬🍕 Mike Schmidt x fem!oc Five Nights at Freddy's movie serotonininterlude- 2023.
85.2K 1.4K 48
Taylor's Version (Updated) DESCRIPTION ↓ Moving to Utah is the last think y/n ever wanted to do, but her worst nightmare came true. After the tragi...
2.1K 97 6
Mike Schmidt x Female Reader After recalling an incident at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza in your youth, you decide to go back to get closure. Along the way...