Promises Never Die (Book 2) {...

By Snowix

A new team. A new enemy. A new name. Agent Minnesota tries to put her past behind her, but some things aren't... More

Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue

Prologue

654 14 0
By Snowix

A young private walked up to a jeep. She hopped on and turned the key. Hearing the engine start up, she looked back to her training instructor. "Are you sure these are the correct coordinates?"

"Yes, Private Sota. Good luck." The man said.

"Thank you for training me, Captain Walker. So long." The private drove off towards her new base.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A man in gray and yellow armor looked at the many targets he faced. Whipping out his assault rifle - that technically wasn't his - he shot each target quickly.

Then a female voice sounded. "Is that not Agent Minnesota's rifle, Agent Washington?"

The man went from his focused mood to anger and pain.

"F.I.L.S.S, never say her name around me." Agent Washington growled. "You know what her name does to me. And yes, this was her rifle. Now, return to the session."

The program got confused. "She has been dead for years, Age-"

"Just return to the session!" He snapped.

"As you wish."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27 1 30
A girl who was threatened by some stranger if she dosnt invite him in he will kill all of the people she cares about leaving her last. she is the t...
8.4K 237 19
Orchid meets Velvet backstage, and from there her and velvets story unfolds Orchid gets hired as Velvet and Veneers bodyguard/assistant and Velvet an...
1.2K 165 26
After being forced to leave Rosentown, Alice takes her group to the place where she used to live before, away from humans. She didn't leave in good t...
15.5K 407 22
"You're ours, Angel." "Say your mine, Lilac." "I would burn the world for you, Cutie." "You can't escape, Vita Mia." "If anyone touches you, I'll bre...