The broken heart

By EmmaElsher

A little boy who abused in his early childhood meet with his biological brothers, will they able to connect h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Introduction of characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 14

834 37 7
By EmmaElsher

Jin wake up in the morning and see bunny rest his head on his chest and sleeping peacefully. He can see how peaceful younger looking. He felt happy because younger find comfort and safe from him. He literally raised the younger from  barely 6 years old. JK is like his own kid. When JK  is a baby Jin still play a major role helping there dad and mom. He saw how he grow up to a little man. His heart pierced when he remembered the other little soul who used to smile and defend JK for anything. JK going to be so lucky to have him around, because he is literally obsessed with JK. He don't let anyone to touch or punish him. But fate didn't let them together. Jin love his little twins a lot. He adore them the most. He didn't let anything harm them. But one day everything vanished in a milli second. Only he know how much he cried. He pray for every god and try his best to make them together. Most of his relatives and friends said it's okay You have one, don't be sad. He just punch some of them but with elders he scold them badly not even thinking they are elders. How can some one say like that. They love both of them equally. Till now it's the same. He saw how his mom and dad try to find him, sleepless nights crying. When he saw his parents crying he go to his room and cry, sometimes he cried together with yoongi. Because Yoongi is dearly love to twins. He still trying to find the missing part. Yoongi too. He believe Yoongi would find him soon. He hope he will live some where happlliy. Little bit he know he is in a living hell. How come he bear he get to know those things. Actually it's better if he don't know anything. Because he will not able to digest  that. But fate can have another plans. 

Jin wipe the little tear come down his cheek and caressed the hair of sleeping bunny. After pecking younger's forehead he gently lay him on the pillow and went to washroom to fresh up. When he came JK is still sleeping hugging a pillow. He went downstairs and start preparing breakfast. After some minutes Heosek came down with Jimin. They came and saw his hyung already preparing breakfast.

"Hyung, How can I help you?"  Jimin asked coming and hugging Jin from back.

"Good morning jiminie, If you can just make tea for everyone" Jin said smiling.

"What is my work Hyung?" Hobi asked.

"I don't even see you there buddy, You can help me" Jin said. "ok"

They all help Jin in cooking and every thing. They don't want his precious hyung to fall sick or something. They are really helpful for each other. They have some family rules actually all of them followed them, not because they are scared because they are really understanding. They talk everything and solve out them. But with JK he is messy and sometimes didn't follow them. But hyungs are always there to correct him. 

The trio cook the breakfast together. 

"Ok, I'll go and get ready then," Hobi said.

"Yeah, Jimin you also go and get ready, I have to wake Jungkook up, he is in my room" Said Jin and went to his room.

 He went near JK and,

"JK wake up buddy, it's time to wake up" Jin said shaking JK. JK whined and turn other side. He sighed knowing Jungkook's behaviour.

"Jungkookie,wake up or I'll throw water" warned Jin playfully. He don't want to scold him on the morning and spoil his mood. He is going to get his punishment at school too. Jungkook didn't seem to affect by that warning. Jin start to tickle JK as he know it's the better way to wake JK up without spoiling his mood. As always he is correct. JK start to laugh,

"Ha ha ha stop meanie Hyungie Haa" JK said laughing so hard.

"Who is mean brat ah," Jin said and tickle him again.

"Ok ok you are not mean, Stop it, See I'm up" Jungkook said breathlessly. 

"Ok, go fresh up buddy, If not you are going to be late" Jin said normally getting up from bed. JK nodded still laughing and run towards his room, "I love you Jinnie Hyung" He shouted running through hallway. Jin smiled hearing him.

After half an hour all brothers gather to living room ready for respective work. They still have time. JK is sitting between Suga and Jimin. His mind came to his video games that got ceased by Namjoon. Silly boy decide to ask about that forgetting how much trouble he already in.

"Namjoon Hyung"

"Yes baby" Namjoon asked looking at him with a wide smile.

"mmm..m.. " JK stuttered. He also don't know why he is stuttering. Namjoon's smile drop and he race his eyebrows and said in a stern voice "Don't even think about escaping your punishment Jungkook, Be thankful I give you such a small punishment to you all, Otherwise you know me" 

"Aniyo Hyung, It's not about that" Jungkook said hurriedly.

"Then about what?" RM asked.

"Boys, Everyone in the dining room" Jin shouted from dining area as he finish setting the table. JK is the first one to stand up and he run towards dining room. Others chuckled looking at scared act of their little brother. 

"What is he going to ask?" Jimin asked. RM shrugged his shoulders. 

"It's ok, It should be some silly question as always" Hobi said and stand up. After that everyone went to the dining area.

"Okay guys dig in" Jin said. 

"Jungkook what do you want to ask from me earlier?" RM asked normally. Jungkook gulped but said, "It's nothing Hyung" 

"Jungkook" RM warned.

"Hyung it's nothing" JK said annoyingly. 

"Don't give me that attitude" RM said sternly. "Sorry hyung" JK said. He is upset about getting punishment and he remember about his behaviour and understand that he is not going to get it rather a best scolding, therefore it's better to not tell about it. That's making him little frustrated and RM's stern vibe didn't help. RM thought to let the matter slide,

"If you want to tell something you can tell me kook" RM said normally assuring the boy that he is not alone. They are the brothers one wish to have. 

"OK hyung" Jungkook replied. He slowly eating his food, everyone notice it. But remembering the yesterday matter they quietly finish their meal. After that everyone went to their work.

With Kevin

Mr. Yang is not at home from last two days. He went to a mission. He is right hand of a mafia who do drug and human trafficking. He went to take a drug load that coming from Japan. Kevin is all alone and he read a book whole night that take from school library. He don't feel like sleeping, actually he is scared to have nightmares, panic attacks that come along with it. It's true that he can't live without sleeping. But he used to it. he plan to sleep in the school next day. He is totally engrossed to book. After finishing the whole book it's almost 3 in the morning. He went to small bathroom and fresh up. Then he start studying. He studied till 5 and he want get lost from home before his father come. He really don't want to face to that monster. Therefore he put on his other black hoodie, as other one is still wet. He planned to get some clothes from his last salary. But the day he got salary his father beat him and saw his envelope with money and take it. He want to take some from this salary at least. He doesn't get much salary. After putting on his clothes he come to downstairs kitchen. He saw that only a slice of bread is left. He take some butter and gulped it down and went outside.

Outside is still dark, but he really want to escape his father. He came to the bus stand but there is some time to first bus. He just sit there and wait. After some more time the bus came. There are not more passengers in it as its early. He take a window seat and take a nap till his destination. He sleep for some time as he is not alone. Finally he come to school. There are not lot of students in this early. But there are some that come for sport practice and some co-curricular works. He enter towards his classroom and saw some boys are studying. He went to his back seat and again sleep there.

JK and Eunwoo together come to the classroom and see Kevin is sleeping.

"He is really a sleepy head" Eunwoo said putting the bag on his seat.

"He is like suga hyung, sleeping peacefully anywhere" JK said.

"What about cleaning the lab bro?" Eunwoo asked.

"I don't know, We can't skip that" JK said.

"I'm really not, Hyung is gonna eat me alive" Eunwoo said holding his chest dramatically.

"It's not easy btw" JK said.

"We should wake him up too" Eunwoo said and shake Kevin, "Kevin get up" 

"Ah yaeh I'm up, What happen?" Kevin asked fixing his long hair.

"Our punishment, we have to go after school" JK said looking sad.

"How about we skip that, It's really simple because there are no teachers right?"

"Are you mad or what, we are not going to do that, Hyung will be furious and for your information teachers are there too" Eunwoo said.

"Yes Kevin we have to accept our punishment and you are also coming with us" JK said. Kevin raised his eyebrows.

"You can't order me around, you can leave me alone" Kevin said. JK feel little sad. Kevin don't know how to communicate well without hurting others feelings. He lack that social skills, One should definitely should have. It's a most important thing to care about others feelings but Kevin is lack that.

"Kevin please don't take my Hyung's words to heart, he is just worry about me" Eunwoo said holding Kevin's hands. Because he thought Kevin said that due to yesterday incident. Actually Kevin didn't hold past things, he really forget that, the words came to his mouth. He didn't think about that and said it. 

"I don't care about that Eunwoo, I know he care for you" Kevin said.

"Are you going to skip?, Don't do it Kevin, It's bad" JK said. Kevin really want to skip that and go to his work. If he stay till late he is going to be late to the work and probably be in a trouble. But somewhere in heart say him to listen to JK. He actually don't know why but next words come out from his mouth surprising him as well.

 "I'm already bad btw,  I don't want you two to face it alone, when we all participate in it therefore I'll come, If you want I can still make a plan to skip that" 

"NO, NO NEED" JK shouted. Kevin chuckled. Soon the bell rang and all class settle down. In the lunch time Soobin apologize to Kevin. Kevin forgive him and assure him that it's ok. After the interval Kevin sleep for most of the time, he get excuse saying he have a headache. He thought to bunk the classes but he don't want to break the promise with JK and Eunwoo. 

After school everyone is in front of the detention room.

                                                                                             to be continue

I will upload next part soon. Sorry for the late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 7.3K 71
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.... โ•ฐโ”ˆโซธ๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’“...
14.9K 526 21
Maknae line, Yn, and their strict brothers. At first, the book is a bit cringy but it improves later (at least that's what I think๐Ÿ’€ ). The photos ar...
172K 4.1K 54
Highest Rankings ๐Ÿ“#1 in fanfiction ๐Ÿ“#1 in bts ๐Ÿ“#1 in jimin ๐Ÿ“#1 in namjoon ๐Ÿ“#1 in hit ๐Ÿ“#1 in stern ๐Ÿ“#1 in rules ๐Ÿ“#1 in boyfriend ๐Ÿ“#2 in bol...