๐„๐— - ๐‡๐”๐’๐๐€๐๐ƒ

harshiwritess

Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’‘๐’–๐’”๐’‰๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’š... ะ•ั‰ะต

๐’๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐’๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž?
๐ฎ๐ง๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ƒ-๐ˆ-๐‹
๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž
๐„๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ?
๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐›๐ฒ๐ž
๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ
๐”๐ฌ
๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž
๐‡๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐€๐ฏ๐ข๐ค๐š'๐ฌ ๐๐š๐
๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ฏ๐ข'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐๐ฒ๐ž ๐ƒ๐จ๐จ๐ง
๐๐ข๐ค๐š๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐š
๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข-๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐š
๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
epilogue
bonus chapter 1

๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž

7.2K 436 21
harshiwritess

Sharvari's pov :
One thing I learnt today is that Aviraj is too lonely and broken from inside and I need to be his strength.

He never cries about the things bothering him but that doesn't mean that nothing bother's him. I have seen him being silent about his feelings , not voicing them out and crying at nights.

I have seen his worst which he somehow manages to hide from his close one but why?

Maybe someday I'll get an answer for this question as well.

" vari it's late let's go home. "
I found Aviraj holding my hand and leaving the room where sanvi slept and a nurse stood beside the night stand and zain on the door frame.

" we have to pick avika as well. "
" I hope she didn't slept. "

Lately he is obsessed with reading bed time stories to avika and making some hairstyle on her before she sleeps.

Though I love how good bond they have in a span of a month but that doesn't mean I adore them because I am jealous.

The girl who used to say umaa hundred times a day calls me mumma hardly ten times because she's so engrossed with her dear dad.

" let's pick some dinner from the restaurant"
" no, let's go to moon & stars. You are already very stressed, we need some alone time and good food to change your mood. "

" good food changes your mood sharvari not mine."
" oh! Then which thing can change your mood? "

" family time. I crave for it. "
I stayed silent at his answer because I want him to tell me his true feelings.

I know he had a broken family where his father wasn't much interested in family and he knew that the one he calls his mother isn't the actual one.

All his happiness was restricted till his maasi's family in Bikaner or Verma's in dehradun whom he used to visit occasionally.

" vari you know mumma used to cook delicious moong daal halwa on my birthdays. Papa told me. "
" you like moong dal halwa? "

" it's my favourite and maasi makes the exact same ones. "
" anything else that you remember about your mother? "

" let's sit inside the restaurant then I'll tell you everything about her. "

And the rest of the time passed away while talking about Aviraj's mother's memories and his childhood.

Indeed it was difficult to share but he didn't get emotional for even a second and told me everything as if it was so normal to talk about.

I can't even imagine myself in his place, the thought itself shakes me to the core but he went through all of the trauma and still manages to smile.

I hope we can be his peace and happiness for rest of our lives. Me and my daughter we need him as much as he does , we all are interdependent on eachother.

Now I won't let anything or anyone hurt him, though he has already done to hurt himself but not anymore.

" sharvari, you remember right we have to leave for bikaner tomorrow evening. "

Shit. I forgot.

" yeah obviously I remember. "
" hm okay then you don't need to shop for anything right. "

" ah... actually... I need a saree. "
" I knew you forgot. "

" I didn't- "
" I have already ordered a saree for you , beige in colour. "

Aww!!

" thanks. "
He shook his head and proceeded to pay the bill for our dinner and then we left the restaurant slash cafe but not before picking up some muffins for avika.

She's a sucker for sweets and deserts.

......

Driving back to my parents house wasn't an easy task since the weather got too bad and the winds were too fast , this is not something that ordinarily happens on a chilled november night in Dehradun.

Though the traffic wasn't much but I could sense Aviraj facing difficulties in driving since it was so dusky all around and then the fog was making the situation even worse.

But somehow we safely reached back to my parents home by almost eleven pm and I am sure maa has made avika sleep by now.

Papa opened the door for us and welcomed us in and to my surprise he hugged Aviraj in a manner to comfort him.

" how's sanvi? "
" not fine. "

" don't worry. Everything will be fine , now focus on your life and family. "
" I am focusing- "

" Do not disappoint me now Aviraj because I won't give another chance to you again. Don't repeat that stupidity ever again. "
" I would not. "

" good , do you both want some dinner? "
" no papa we had outside. "

" hm okay but don't go home now , stay here it's late and the weather isn't pleasant. "
" it's okay- "

" do not cross me aviraj."
Papa said in a stern tone making Aviraj shut in between his sentence.

" avu and uma have slept already, you both also change and sleep it's late. "

Papa ordered and left to sleep in his room where maa and avika as sleeping already.

He talks less but today how he made Aviraj feel comfortable after knowing what has happened made me feel good.

It made him smile genuinely afterall who won't like to have the fatherly love in their life?

" sharvari I need to shower. "

As soon as we entered into the room he said making me wonder. It's over eleven in the night and he wants to shower.

" Don't have a cold shower at this hour , I'll turn on the geyser wait for fifteen minutes. "

I went inside the washroom to find a bucket already filled with warm water and another with one filled half with cold water.

Maybe papa remembered that I need at least one and a half buckets to bathe that's why he filled them in advance.

" Aviraj go and bath papa has filled the buckets already. "
" thank god , it's too irritating. "

He removed the t shirt in the room itself exposing his well built body to my naked eyes.

He still has that strong well built back and the mole on his right shoulder has always been tempting to my sight.

" hey! Don't look at me like that I feel shy. " he faked hiding his chest with his arms crossing them infront.

" why would I stare at you? "
" because I am too tempting. " he wispered in my ear stepping close to me.

" and a certain twenty five year old girl told me this two years ago. "

" she lied. "
" she didn't, trust me. "

I stayed quite on his response because I thought he forgot that , it was my first time trying alcohol and I said whatever came in my mind that day.

" don't be embarrassed now vari. "

Saying so he stared at me and then left the room smiling mischievous.I have seen this smile , it's avika's smile.

I sighed deeply as soon as he left, he still has his effect on me.

I came outside to bring the spare t-shirt he always keeps in his car but today there was a trouser as well as a little frock too.

He must have brought this for our daughter.

The weather was not good, the winds were still blowing with the dust making things less visible yet there was a weird kind of peace all around.

I went inside locking the car behind just to see that now it was even started raining a little.

I locked the front door and went inside and heard a crying sound.

Maybe avika woke up in the middle of her sleep and now there's no way she's going to sleep again anytime soon.

I went inside maa and Papa's room tiptoeing and picked up avika since my parents sleep after having their medicines resulting into a deep slumber.

" shh shh calm down baby. "
I said as soon as I came to our room where Aviraj was still having a shower , god know how long it takes him to shower.

I tried cooing her but nothing worked , maybe she had a nightmare and I need to consult a doctor soon.

She kept crying asking for her dad for almost five minutes and I kept trying to calm her but she's in mood to stop.

Soon enough aviraj came out in towel and wet hair with water dripping out of them , the sight would've definitely looked sexy if avika wasn't crying but for now all I care about is avika.

And the very next minute I found avika silently laying in her father's arms.

I tried so hard to make her quiet but aviraj did it in a span of seconds as if it was as easy as peeling an orange.

" it's okay avu. "
He sang it like a song and she quietly laid in his arms like a sweet obedient kid.

No doubt the scene looked way too adorable since avika's head is on her father chest approximately near to her father's heart and her small hands fidgeting with the couple bracelets we wore.

" are you okay baby? "
He asked her and she shook her head in no.

" why what happened to my avu? "
I asked sitting next to him softly patting her back.

" I mizz you. "
"Aww you missed us? "

" no, mizz papa. "
I opened my mouth but no words came out of it as if I forgot how to speak.

I heard aviraj laughing out loudly hugging avika close to his heart and it somehow made her giggle too maybe she thought she cracked the best joke.

" are you jealous? "
He asked in between his laughing sessions as avika looked at me with her green doe eyes.

" a little bit , maybe "
" maybe? "

" okay I am. "
I agreed as he pulled me towards him wrapping his other arm around my back as we three landed into a hug.

This is what we imagined.
A small beautiful family with eachother.

I hope we stay like this forever, atleast now.

.....

Sorry for the delay just
somehow I wasn't able
to complete this chapter.

But in the next chapter
there's a small surprise!

Do you all want to see a
good bond between aviraj
and his father in law?

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

313K 7.5K 32
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
Arranged Love Bookstagirl09

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

45.5K 3.4K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
Vows Of Serenity Rooเคชโ™ก

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

155K 13.7K 29
ยฐโ€ข Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series โ€ขยฐ *:๏พŸโœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
๐‘๐Ž๐˜๐€๐‹ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐…๐ˆ๐“ ๐Ÿช•

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

6.4K 453 8
Slow updates [ The destiny series #2] Ongoing free of cost on scroll stack Love marriage don't work and making an arranged marriage work is a task...