Lost City of Atlantis πŸ’¦πŸŒŠ

By GothNebula

Plagg did mentioned that he was the cause of Atlantis to sink to the bottom of the ocean but he never told th... More

Lost to the Sea
Previous Kittens from the Past
The Adventure Begins
Air Pocket
Father
Dark Reflections
Gills
City
Processing
Fury of Gluttony
Fury of Pain
Visions of Past
Fury of Lust
Death Rock
Fury of Gossip
Fury of Jealousy
Nightmares
Fury of Panic
Resurface
Battle
Nice Friends
Pet Control
Love and Support

Fury of Envy

78 3 0
By GothNebula

A month ago when Ladybug designed a secret Headquarters in the underground of the Agreste mansion where Gabriel used to keep his wife preserved in a casket. Now it became similar to the parallel universe of Betterfly's underground with a large computer. It now belonged to the members of the miraculous holders of Paris.

"Blimey, I just can't get enough of sushi, my queen. Better than my British food in London, you know" Argos using chopsticks to eat his sushi.

"Heh, it makes me think you don't get out much to see the world than just London, Kujaku" Kagami said while staring at the computer screen for any Akuma threats.

"I may be identical to my cousin but I don't have his knowledge powers like his linguistic power. He traveled more in New York, Shanghai, my home country, and the underground dinosaur world" Argos finished eating while resting his feet on the consoles, "I simply traveled only two countries and that is Paris and New York"

"Let's not forget I took you to Japan," Kagami said.

"Yes, of course. If our friends ever return, I'll make sure that Jaguar doesn't try to pluck my feathers off" Argos said, holding the peacock pin she gave him.

"She's still learning to trust you, Felix. She told you about her life when her father went missing for a decade. It's just like how you went through a lot and struggled to get out of your shell" Kagami said before holding her kwami to pet him.

"Yeah, I know. And that elephant guy told me how his little sister looks up to him" Argos pets Longg.

"And so does the jaguar's big brother look up to her too," Kagami said.

"Yep" Argos nodded and checked the computer, "Let's see the results" He taps the keyboard.

"Nothing. That psycho bitch is up to something. I just know it. I don't like this, Kagami. If only Flairmidable could've kicked his uncle's ass and grabbed both brooches, none of this would have happened. But all I cared about was saving myself. Latina woman was right in what she said. Superheroes don't make deals with a villain to save themselves by selling their friends and family" Argos sighed that he indeed regretted the events that led to his uncle's death, losing the brooch to someone as evil to claim it.

"She said you were just a kid. There are always bad choices in life that we can't un-choose" Kagami said.

"Like nearly almost letting Shadow Moth erase my existence as if Flairmidable never happened to trade all the miraculous to him?" Argos asked.

"Sorta but you chose to save yourself by getting the peacock brooch so no one but you can preserve your existence as well as Adrien's and mine," Kagami said.

"There's always bad choices at a price to pay. I didn't have a choice. If Cerise asked me to surrender my brooch, I rather die than betray my teammates again. Never again will I do what Flairmidable did" Argos said.

"That's the spirit," Kagami said.

"I just hope the four are okay down in Atlantis," Argos said.

"They have two young adults to guide them. Luna did call you flaquito which means skinny" Kagami snickered that he indeed does look skinny the same way Adrien is.

"Ah, yeah. But Adrien has started to build up some muscle" Argos said.

"And so did you whenever you kick ass. The life it chooses for everyone, sometimes it's like a sign. Mom raised me to be the next samurai of the Tsurugi family but you inspired me to follow my own rules instead of my ancestors' way. Just like Adrien who was pressured too much by his father, he chose the path like his mother to fall in love with someone over wealth. She gave up on her title as Lady, and he gave up on his modeling" Kagami said.

"Yeah, they did" Argos nodded.

An incoming call soon came from Carapace.

"Let's see what he has to say. Peacock to turtle, over" Argos answered the call.

"Carapace here, we got no signs of akumas yet" He appeared on the screen.

"What about our teammates? Did they find any suspicion from Cerise in disguises?" Argos asked.

"Well, they found one that appeared Scottish but the accent is poor and I'm sure it's her," Carapace said.

"Remember, I design jewelry for you guys so she doesn't get her hands on the real ones. My uncle did the same to me before but thanks to him, he inspired me to do that" Argos said, remembering the day in Adrien disguise he snuck into his uncle's safe to claim his brooches but then found out they were fake.

"I hope they'll work," Carapace said.

"They will" Argos replied.

-

Meanwhile, Cerise was in her Scottish disguise, talking with Nooro. She did capture one of their jewelry without being noticed but it turns out that the jewelry she claimed from Max Kante was a fake.

"Damn it! It's made from plastic!" She threw it away.

"It's not him then. I told you, mistress. You'll miss out on everything by the time you never succeed in many years you go until you die" Nooro said.

"You have one point then. And the elephant and the jaguar have been not seen lately" Cerise said.

"They are not part of the teammates because they are young adults," Nooro said.

"And from different countries," Cerise said.

"They don't transform back but minors like them and you can. Until you foolishly override the restrictions!" Nooro angrily said.

An underage holder that uses the miraculous for evil will have a price to pay that can be dangerous and terrible. The affliction spreading their bodies will result in pain to death, the more they use their powers without transforming back.

"That's why I detransform each time I use an Akuma," Cerise said.

"Last time you did it twice, the affliction appeared on your wrist," Nooro said.

"Yep. It is time we two take a break" Cerise looks at her left wrist with black veins appearing.

"A long break yes," Nooro said.

-

Adrien was having a man-to-man talk with Pelle since there was no man to talk to but him.

"I guess maybe my future is to be a father. I never had a childhood dream as a kid because I did not explore my interests other than being taken care of by my parents" Adrien explained why he never had a childhood dream.

"Everyone has a childhood dream, Adrien. Being raised in the family taught you something and maybe starting a new family for your future is your dream" Pelle guessed.

"Yeah, Marinette always said she wishes for three kids once she's an adult" Adrien recalled.

"Heh, raising kids is not easy in real life. I've seen what that's like when I was 9 when my little sister Elsa was born. My parents were exhausted with doing everything for her" Pelle explained his parents' experience with taking care of little Elsa.

"So you stepped in to help them?" Adrien guessed.

"Ja, I would look after her, sing lullabies, and even watch cartoons with her," Pelle said.

"Heh, being an only child can be very lonely" Adrien chuckled.

"Yep. The first time I revealed I was Blu Tembo to her, she was thrilled. So I sometimes came to her school as Blu Tembo to pretend to be a superhero visiting" Pelle said.

"She sounds like she found her favorite superhero" Adrien chuckled.

"Yeah, she always admired me too much every day. Being the oldest sibling is tough. Just like you're a few months older than Felix" Pelle said.

"Yeah, we grew up like brothers for a while," Adrien said.

"Yeah. But did you know his father's cruelty?" Pelle asked, knowing Felix's bad childhood because Felix explained why he became bad because of the abuse his father put him through.

"Yeah, but I didn't know he would go that far. Felix never told me until after my father's death" Adrien said.

"That cruel man could get arrested for that," Pelle said.

"But got away in death," Adrien said.

"Yup. Anyways, you and your lady would always explain to villains how the plan works. That's a very big mistake to reveal everything. Especially when you told me about that terrible wax museum incident" Pelle stops near the water to throw a rock.

"Yeah, I know. Just how villains get caught off guard by monologuing" Adrien said.

"And that is why you and Ladybug can't reveal everything to a villain. It will inspire them to do the same" Pelle said.

"Of course. With Cerise she gets too predictable" Adrien said, looking at some wall paintings of the first dolphin holder.

"But you said Felix is a jewelry designer, right? So he's very good at replacing the real one with a fake. Cerise is not even close to predictable. Especially her" Pelle points at the previous dolphin holder with the power to see the future.

"Yep," Adrien nodded.

Marinette and Luna were also having a woman-to-woman talk too.

"You and Pelle are getting along well, especially since you both are in college. I hope someday I take college too into fashion designing" Marinette said.

"Someday you will, Marinette" Luna said.

"I suppose you have something to teach me in Akuma fights?" Marinette asked.

"One. For example, that night at the wax museum you and your gatito did manage to capture that monster but failed to claim the miraculous back. Never stand there and talk about your victory because you can lose your chance to claim what they have stolen. If you're gonna claim what they stole, grab them as quickly as you can, never stand there and talk about everything because it only gives the opponent enough to escape. Meaning don't get ahead of yourself with everything" Luna explained.

"That's why I doubt myself at times," Marinette said.

"Please don't. It happens all the time" Luna said.

"How did you manage to keep your confidence going, despite that you never had friends?" Marinette asked.

"It was tough but my brother Elio brought up my confidence and said that one day there's someone out there to make a friend I could trust. It was about patience and the right moment to come. Even if it took a very long time. Just like with you waiting for the right moment to fall in love with Adrien. As well as Adrien's freedom from his father's control. He did say that Nathalie was there for him, especially protecting his happiness from his father's control and madness" Luna said.

"I see" Marinette replied.

"I could've been there to save him from his father's control. I didn't know that Gabriel would become so cruel like that. I just thought he's the way he is as a fashion designer" Luna said.

"But we were all wrong," Marinette said.

"Don't take it personally but you did say you defeated him. Justice would be better justified if everyone knew who he was but this would affect Adrien's mental state if he knew. Especially the world. Death, the entire truth dies with it, alive you're free. But of course, now, we know he was living a fake life as Gabriel Agreste" Luna said.

"The world needed to know the truth of him being Gabi Grassette," Marinette said, "But nobody would believe me"

"But some of us know who he was. If only Maurice Grassette was alive with the proof of the past but he's dead. There are no living Grassette relatives anymore but I do think Cerise knows. She could be the last Grassette" Luna said.

"She is. But she got some nerve killing her own uncle" Marinette said.

"But he died in peace in his nephew's arms," Luna said.

"Except he never got the chance to get to know his nephew, despite his mental madness of being stuck down here for 20 years," Marinette said.

"Yeah," Luna said.

The queen then walked into the two, her dolphin kwami on her shoulder, "Am I interrupting something?"

"Not at all. We were just having a girl talk" Marinette said.

"Forgive me but your friend looks like your age instead of an adult" The Queen barely understands the surface world.

Luna rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Some women in my culture can look physically younger when reaching adulthood. Call it longevity, not immortality. My mother once told me that age is a number, not how old you look" Luna explained to the queen.

"I see. Well, my husband's kwami is still moody since Plagg came back here" The Queen said.

"That kwami can't hold a grudge forever," Marinette said.

"Grudges don't fix the problem, your highness. Plagg may be the kwami of destruction but he still carries that burden for centuries and he doesn't want to feel like he's a danger to the world. He hopes that your husband's kwami can forgive him" Luna said.

"It's not gonna get easy," The queen said.

"It may not be easy but sometimes nothing is impossible, just challenging. It was challenging for us to find your lost civilization down here" Luna said.

"And you survived every obstacle," The queen said.

"With the help of our miraculous too," Marinette said.

"Fury!" Clawws roared at the devil-winged fury flying this way.

"That's envy! It can play tricks in our heads!" The Queen said.

"Oh no! Tikki! Spots on!" Marinette transformed.

"Clawws, let's hunt!" Luna transformed into Panthera.

"Envy is a dangerous emotion! Don't feel like something you did not achieve in life!" Queen warned.

"Got it. I hope the boys aren't affected" Ladybug said.

She wrapped her yo-yo around Panthera's ankles, "Don't resist! Trust me!" She doing her around.

"ESTÁS LOOOOOOCCCCAAAA!!!!!" Panthera was swung towards the fury but quickly tackled it as they made their fall like a meteor, "Now what?" Panthera turns around after landing.

But the fury felt no injuries but threw Panthera off the edge until Blu Tembo managed to catch her in his arms.

"I got you, partner," Blu Tembo said.

"I was gonna land on my feet but thanks for catching me like a knight, Chico" Panthera said.

"You're welcome," Blu Tembo said.

"Alright! CATACLYSM!" Cat Noir leaped at the fury.

"Wait! No!" Panthera already knew what happened last time as Felina.

Once again it didn't work on it, "It's immune to cataclysm too!" Cat Noir exclaims.

"Foolish mortal!" Fury of Envy snacked him away with his wing.

"KITTY!" Ladybug ran to where he crash-landed.

"Agh! What the hell?!" Panthera feels a lot of envy in her like she remembers a lot that she never had friends in her education and school life.

"Panthera? You okay?" Blu Tembo asked in concern.

"I'm feeling too much envy!" Panthera tried to fight it.

"Fight it!" Blu Tembo begged.

"Argh! Cómo te atreves a manipular mi envidia interior!" Panthera hates emotional manipulation as she attacks the fury.

"Whoa! Easy Panthera!" Blu Tembo watched in shock.

Ladybug and Cat Noir rushed to see what was going on with Panthera, "Oh, no! Her inner envy is getting to her!" Ladybug said.

"No good!" Cat Noir said.

"Agh!" Panthera got hit and was tossed near her teammates.

"Luna! This isn't you! It's that thing messing your inner envy!" Blu Tembo tried to snap her out of it.

"Come on Luna! We're your friends!" Ladybug joined.

"Don't listen to them, woman! They are just lying to you!" Fury of Envy said.

Panthera breathes heavily and tries to think of the love and positivity in her mind flashing of the memories with her. Marinette giggles with Luna in the messy room of fashion fabric, Cat Noir helps her know how to literally land on her feet like a cat but ends up landing on him as they laugh together, and finally, Pelle helps her out with getting out of her shell and into a new life.

"No! They are my true friends!" Panthera turns around.

"Envy only makes me feel lost to it but the world out there, everyone is equal in unique ways!" Panthera said.

"Impossible!" The envy fury snarled.

"Come to Daddy!" Cat Noir held the Pandora's box to suck the fury in.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!" The envy fury got sucked in.

"Lo siento, chico! Lo siento niños!" Panthera apologized for getting her temper the best of her.

"Apology accepted Luna" Ladybug said.

"Luna. No need to apologize. You know I always forgive you like all the time" Blu Tembo said.

"Oh Pelle" Luna hugged her best friend.

"You're still our favorite feisty Latina friend" Cat Noir hugs with them.

"Oh, gatito" Panthera laughed a little.

"No matter what, we're strong together," Ladybug said.

"Gracias mariquita. I'm so happy to have you all" Panthera said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 5.8K 45
ღMiraculous Ladybug Oneshotsღ Short stories and ships packed into stories! Many ships & AU's!
47.9K 1.5K 41
Plagg and Tikki's story of who they use to be before being a kwami. Tikki, a runaway princess and Plagg, a outcast street cat. Paths crossed as they...
18.2K 747 11
π˜‹π˜Άπ˜¦ 𝘡𝘰 𝘣𝘦π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘒𝘷π˜ͺ𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘦π˜₯ 𝘒𝘡 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘴𝘀𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭, π˜’π˜’π˜­π˜ͺ𝘒𝘯𝘯𝘒 π˜‹π˜¦-𝘚π˜ͺ𝘯𝘀𝘭𝘒π˜ͺ𝘳 𝘡𝘳𝘒𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘡𝘰...
1K 25 13
People always create stories where Cat Noir is the bad guy, but what if it was Ladybug who was on the wrong side? Background Info: Marinette was 3 ye...