Jurassic World (Zach Mitchell)

By Verifiedfandom1

Ema Gordy, younger sister of Owen Gordy, is chosen to be a tour guide for her boss' nephews. Zach and Gray Mi... More

IMPORTANT
Chapter 2 Missing
Chapter 3 Flying Pests
Chapter 4 The New Alpha
Chapter 5 Teeth
Sequel???
Sequel Is Up!

Chapter One Jailbreak

5.1K 135 49
By Verifiedfandom1

EMA'S POV

"Trust me." Owen said. I was about to run in and pull him out before the gate closed, but Barry was holding me back. "Owen, you've got to get out of there." Barry said. "Just- Close the gate." Owen said. Barry pushed a button on the control panel, and the gate began closing, leaving Owen with the Velociraptors. They were moving closer to him as he backed up even more. Just as the gate was about to close, he jumped back and rolled under. The Velociraptors jumped at him, only to be hit by the gate.

"Owen, don't ever do that ever again!" I said and hugged him. "Alright, little sis." He says. Yeah, I'm Owen's little sister.

"Marvelous. Can't wait to use 'em." Said Hoskins. I cringed my nose and rolled my eyes at him. "What do you want?" Owen sighs. "A field test." Hoskins smirks. He's been bugging us for months. He wants to use the Velociraptors as weapons.

"Keep waiting, 'cause it's never going to happen." I spat out at him. "Just watch." Hoskins said and walked away to bother someone else.

ZACH'S POV (Meanwhile)

"Call me and send me a picture everyday so that I won't forget what you look like." My girlfriend said. She can sometimes be annoying...

"Zach, come on! You're going to be gone for a week, you aren't leaving to the military!" My dad called from the truck.

"I love you." My girlfriend said. "I- I'll see you later." I said. Awkward, right? I gave her a small hug as she kissed my cheek. I waved to her then climbed into the truck. "I know it hurts, sweetie." My mom joked. "Are you gonna be ok?" My dad said in a baby voice. I rolled my eyes and went on my phone. I buckled myself in and put on my headphones to block out the sound of my little brother, Gray. He could talk about dinosaurs nonstop.

My mom wanted us to spend some time with our Aunt Claire, so Gray suggested that we take a trip to Jurassic World. Aunt Claire is the park operation's manager.

I just want to get this stupid trip over with. Seeing Aunt Claire after 7 years is nice and all, but I really didn't want to go to some stupid theme park.

EMA'S POV

"What's the point of using the Velociraptors as weapons?" I ask. "Hoskins is crazy, all he wants is power." Barry says. I agree with him and go to visit Delta. I say hello to Charlie, Echo, and Blue before I go visit Delta. You're probably wondering who they are. Those are the Velociraptors.

"Hey, Delta." I say and pet her. Her head is sticking out of the contraption that she's locked up in. She can't bite me since her mouth is cuffed. I feel bad, because they're locked up there. They could at least go to their habitat. It's not like they would bite me- I've trained them since they were born. But you never really know what these animals are thinking, this is why we take safety precautions.

I pet Delta's head, but get interrupted when my phone starts ringing. Ugh. It's Claire. Her and my brother don't get along, since there was never a 'Second Date'.

"Hello?" I say.

"Ema! Are you doing anything?"

"I'm with the Velo-"

"Great, so you're free! My nephews are coming to visit and I really have a lot of work to finish. I need you to be their tour guide. Their names are Zach and Gray. Make a sign for them. Oh, and tell Owen to meet me at the new exhibit." Claire says before hanging up.

Wow, Claire is one really big control freak... No wonder there was never a second date.

"Owen, Claire needs you at the new exhibit! I've got to babysit her nephews!" I shout. "Ok!" He shouts back.

I grab my bag and make sure that I look presentable before I meet new people. I'm wearing kaki shorts with my combat boots and a black shirt. I put my hair up in a pony tail and get into my Jeep. I drive to the front of the park and make a sign with a sharpie and a piece of cardboard that says:

ZACH AND GRAY MITCHELL- AUNT CLAIRE

After I make the sign I stand at the ferry docks and wait for them. I see two boys look my way. I thought that they were going to be 7 or 8 years old. The smaller boy- who looked about 11 or 12- smiled and ran towards me.

"Where's Aunt Claire?" He asks. "I'm sorry, but your Aunt Claire couldn't make it. She has something very important to do. You must be Gray, I'm Ema. I'll be your tour guide." I smile and hold my hand out. He shakes it and smiles back.

The other boy looks about 16- my age. He has straight brown hair that flows nicely in the wind. He was looking down, so I couldn't see his face. I was just hoping that he was cute. No, stop it Ema. You're here to be their tour guide, you're not here to flirt.

"I'm Ema. I'll be your tour guide." I say and hold my hand out. He doesn't shake my hand. He looks up and sure enough- Wow... He's cute. Really cute. Super cute. "Whatever, can we do something fun yet?" He asks.

He may be cute, but that attitude of his isn't getting him anywhere. I cross my arms and decided to say just that. "Alright, mister. You may be cute, but that attitude of yours isn't getting you anywhere. So, I suggest you cut the crap and come see the Mosasaurs show with us." I say. Sassy, wow.

Zach gets off of his phone and looks up at me. Gray looks at me a smiles before he mouths something, 'He likes you'.

I blush and look down. "Sorry, let's just go to the Mosasaurs show." I say and tell them to follow me.

ZACH'S POV

Gray spotted a sign with our names on it and pointed to it. He ran up to a girl and they started speaking. I noticed Gray point at me, then the girl looked at me and her eyes went wide.

Creepy..? She then looked down quickly and glanced back up and smiled. Wow- she was really pretty. I didn't want to make it seem like I had a crush on her or anything- So, I just played it cool. Plus, I have a girlfriend.

"I'm Ema, I'll be your tour guide." She says and holds her hand out. "Whatever, can we do something fun yet?" I say. I have to admit, I sounded a bit rude. Ema seemed to notice too.

She put her hands on her hips and began speaking. "Alright, mister. You may be cute, but that attitude of yours isn't getting you anywhere. So, I suggest you cut the crap and come see the Mosasaurs show with us." She says in a sassy tone. Wait- did she just call me cute? I put my phone in my pocket and lightly smile.

In the corner of my eye I see Gray mouth something to Ema. He mouthed, 'He likes you'. I glanced down at my shoes he pretended not to see anything.

"Sorry, let's just go to the Mosasaurs show now." She says.

EMA'S POV

As we were walking we ran into Claire. Gray ran up to her and hugged her. "Hi, you must be Gray. It's so nice to see you." Claire said. "Zach! It's been so long. Last time I saw you was 3- No, wait- 4 years ago?" Claire said. "It was 7. 7 years ago." Zach sighed. He may be a bit rude, but I did feel bad for him. I knew how it felt to miss someone, or not see them. My parents had died when I was 11, Owen is all I have now.

"Oh... Anyways, here are VIP passes for the three of you, I have to go. Maybe we can meet up tomorrow. Love you, bye." Claire said before she walked away and yapping her mouth off into that phone of hers.

"Um, we should start heading to the show. It's starting soon." I say.

*At The Show*

I was sitting next to Zach, and Gray was sitting in the other side of Zach. I glanced over at his phone and saw that he was looking at a picture of a pretty blonde girl- probably his girlfriend. He saw me looking, and I quickly looked away.

"Let's see if he's still hungry." The lady said. A crane moved a great white shark over the water. We waited a few seconds before the Mosasaurs jumped out of the water and pulled the shark into it's mouth.

A massive way of water fell over us. I was soaking wet, and it was very cold.

For once, Zach actually put his phone down and smiled. About time he had some fun! "Now, let's get a closer view. Hold on tight!" The lady said before the seats started moving downward slowly.

Gray tapped on my shoulder and make little kissy faces and pointed at Zach. I playfully rolled my eyes and watched the Mosasaurs. It tore apart the shark as kids 'Oohed' and 'Ahed'.

OWEN'S POV (Meanwhile)

"What's up?" I said to Claire. "I need you to take a look at the Inodminus Rex. We need to make sure that it's safe to open up to the public." Claire says.

I nod and walk towards the glass. "What's this?" I ask and point to 2 large cracks in the glass. Claire gulps before she begins speaking. "This is why we need you to take a look. It's not a regular hybrid. It's designed. I don't know what they used to cook it up in the lab, it's classified. All I know is that it's smart. Really smart. It tried to break the glass." Claire says.

Designed? What the hell are they trying to do?

"Alright, I'll take a look." I say and walk to the other side of the room. "Where is it?" I ask. Claire and I try looking for it- but it's nowhere to be seen.

"Oh my god." Claire says. "Do you think it tried to escape?" She asks.

"Check the thermal radiation scanners." I tell the man sitting at a control desk. He nods and checks the scanners. "It's not there." He says.

"Holy shit.." I mumble. "That's impossible! It was just here! I was here with it less than an hour ago!" Claire says.

I look at the stone wall through the glass and let me tell you- I'm not happy with what I see. "We're those claw marks always there?" I ask.

"Call Lowery!" Claire says. The man at the control desk dials a phone number then hands the phone to Claire.

"Owen, go in with Simon and check out the claw marks." Claire commands. "You know, there was a reason there was never a second date. You're a control freak." I smirk before I get Simon.

The man at the control desk and a guard come with me. The gate opens and we enter the cage. I lead them to where the claw marks are and we examine them.

CLAIRE'S POV (Meanwhile)

I wait for Lowery to answer the phone, and when he does- I start yelling.

"Lowery! Check the tracking device implanted in the Indominus Rex!" I say.

"Hold on- It's in the cage." He says.

"What? That's impossible- it's nowhere to be seen!"

"Claire- did you put people in there?"

"Maybe.."

"Is in there for sure! Get them out!" He says before hanging up. Probably to call Owen. I start lightly tapping on the glass, but they can't hear me. I can't knock any louder, if I do, the Indominus Rex might hear me and go after them.

OWEN'S POV (Meanwhile)

I feel my phone buzzing in my pocket, and I see that it's a call from Vivian. "Hello?" I say.
"It- get- there-" The connection isn't very stronger, so I can barely hear her. I plug my other ear as an attempt to hear her more clearly.

"It's in there with you!" She says before she hangs up. I put the phone back in my pocket and hear a low growl coming from the bushes. I look to my right and see a large orange eye staring at us. "Run." I say before I start sprinting to the gate. I see the gate opening and almost all of us make it through. I see Simon get pulled into a building- he's safe.

I glance behind me and see the guard picked up by his feet and tossed into the Indominus Rex's mouth. The man at the control room and I hide. He ducks in front of a truck and I slide underneath a Jeep.

I take out my pocket knife and cut open a tube. Gasoline spills out and I rub it over my body to get rid of my scent.

I see the Indominus Rex peering over the truck before it chomps down on the man. I hold my breath as it moves closer to me. I hear it growling and see it examining the Jeep. It doesn't seem to pick up my scent and it stomps away. I let out my breath and slide out from under the truck.

The deadliest thing in this park was just let loose into the public. It's free.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 9.6K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 13.9K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
887K 41K 174
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
962K 52K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...