Inazuma Girls ¡ENGLISH!

Oleh Ecritaz5

It's been a few weeks since Inazuma Japan won the FFI and the football association has already prepared a new... Lebih Banyak

🚧WARNING🚧
CHAPTER 1 - A NEW BEGINNING
CHAPTER 2 - CHALLENGE, THE NEW COACH
CHAPTER 4 - TWO IN ONE
CHAPTER 5 - FIELD, OSAKA AND ANTHONY
CHAPTER 6 - ELECTRIZING ENCOUNTERS!
CHAPTER 7 - PENGUINS AND THE SAD EAGLE
CHAPTER 8 - MANAGERS! THE ROYAL W
ADVANCE CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 9 - SECRETS REVEALED, THE ALIA
CHAPTER 10 - GREAT RAIMON AND SIERRA??

CHAPTER 3 - THE GHOST GIRL

15 4 0
Oleh Ecritaz5

-Remember that you can't lose, you don't want to have problems, right? -In the shadows of that square space that had all but one of the blinds drawn, there were three people. Two were young, no more than fifteen years old, with long blue hair and another with thick gloves on her hands. The other one could tell by her voice that she was much older but couldn't be seen. - My superior can do very bad things.

-Of course, coach, and they were barely able to keep the ball, they are not a problem. Maybe that other oneteam if you can find it difficult, considering that...

-SILENCE! -intimidated- No team should seem like a problem to you. Furthermore, we are about to finish the company project, we just need to mass produce them, useless. Now out of here, there is no training today.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Raimon Girls team heads towards the Frontier Football stadium for the opening ceremony in the Inazuma caravan. Silvia, during the ride, was telling her classmates about what happened last afternoon with that girl, Amber Sparks, who had not appeared anywhere in the school or, at least, she had not seen her.

-That you made a kind of god hand? -said Celia- It's not for nothing, but I find it hard to believe it.

-I'm serious, girls, I made it, it was green and shiny. Although I couldn't stop that girl's shot, it was very fast and powerful.

-And you haven't dreamed it? -Annie would emerge.- Dreams can seem very real.

-Besides, you've heard nothing about that girl since yesterday, right? -Nelly questioned- You don't think it's strange that he didn't give you his number or something to contact you. -Silvia was increasingly confused, that had really happened!

-And if it was a ghost -They all turned to see Adara who was smiling playfully- They say that some people have the ability to see spirits, even talk to them. -That made Rai shiver.

-Don't start with your nonsense, even if that were true, how do you explain the green hand. -Lucy scolded him, while the little girl laughed.

Silvia decided to stop the conversation and look at the window, they were already parking. He turned his hands and saw the gloves. They were like the night before, a little broken.

The opening ceremony was about to begin. The participating teams waited to be named so they could be introduced. They went in rows, with their uniforms on, the captains in front. Some were a little nervous, others not so much.

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the opening ceremony of the first edition of Women's Frontier Football! Here streaming Chester Horse. The teams are ready to go. It should be remembered that the prize will be a trip to France. Let the show begin! -Chester began to name different teams and give a little information about them-The Forest team comes out! From captain to the great midfielder Ada Waterfall, be careful because the super techniques of this team are overnatural. Next comes the Osaka Triple C, with Sue Hartland leading the way! These players have a great physique, capable of flying like butterflies. Enter the Geek Team whose captain is none other than Moonica Interstellar! What a great defense the team has. -Until finally his turn came.-Raimon Girls comes out, whose captain is Tori Vanguard! This team is recent and with only ten players, how do they handle it? They will manage at the tournament?!- Their friends from Raimon cheered them on from the stands, feeling proud.

After them some acquaintances came out-The Alia Academy enters the scene, led by Isabelle Trick! It is a team to fear, they are the favorites to win the tournament.-They turned surprised, although they did not return their gaze since some screams from the stands of a green-haired boy stood out more.

-Hey Jordan, don't get so excited, everyone is looking at us. -His red-haired friend told him, a little embarrassed. Xavier Foster and Jordan Greenway, members of Inazuma Japan and friends of the girls at Alia Academy, after all, they had spent almost their entire lives together.

That's the spirit! And now, the Royal Academy, a worthy opponent! Their captain is Jill Kingston, the forward of darkness who destroys everything in her path! This team defends itself with its great attack.-The Raimon could not see the captain because Isabelle covered her, although what scared Woods the most was not her appearance, but her strength.-Finally, the Dark Queens Women's Military Academy is out! The captain is Shori Shita, the midfielder. We're sorry we couldn't find much information about them.-Some girls in dark uniforms were approaching.-Hey!? It seems that not all the team members have shown up. The pillar of their defense is missing, Sabine, who from what they tell me on the earpiece has been absent due to personal problems. Let's hope everything is fine! -Sierra looked intently between the players to see the Dark Queens, his gaze was analytical but also full of hate.

-Are you okay?- Cammy in front of her had noticed her being distant since they announced the Military Academy.

-Yes, I was just thinking about how we will beat the teams. -He said turning his gaze.

-This is how the presentations end! Let's see the first confrontations!-One by one, chosen at random, the matches were given. -...The next... Raimon Girls against... The FOREST. Tomorrow this match will be played!-They were stunned, not only because of the date but in the end they did have to face those fortune-telling or, on the contrary, cheating girls again. Horse announced the last matches so that later, a man in a suit emerged from a large box.

On the stadium screens you could see him in better quality; he had purple, curly hair. He didn't have a beard and he wasn't over thirty years old either. He began to speak with a superior tone.

-Thank you for joining us today, I am Zaiku Raisu, investor and entrepreneur of this tournament. I just wanted to inform you that the rules will be the same as those of the past Frontier Football but with a single phase. Besides that my companyZiceriKa§Co is about to launch Dekiru bracelets, which will be allowed to be worn as soon as they are released for sale. These digital bracelets inform the coaches of the time, time and strategies that occur to them in the middle of the game. They are efficient and state-of-the-art. They will help a lot both the tournament players and external teams. -He raised his hands and then placed them behind his back.- Thank you to all the participants.

The man left the way he had come. The presenter began to say goodbye as everyone left the stadium.-That would be all, I hope you enjoyed, Chester Horse was with you, have a good afternoon!

"You'll need luck, Raimon." At his side, Isabelle, formerly Bellatrix, shook Tori's hand. -I hope we face each other sometime.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were going back to the school in the caravan, a long time passed and they had not commented anything, just a few murmurs between the sisters "Really them again?", "Don't worry, they won't stop my shot again." Only one name was floating around in Sierra's head, Sabine.

-Team, if you remember, today we will train with the institute's men's team.-Samyueru He got up and stood in front of the players. - But it will be the last time, we cannot depend on other teams to improve. -In the short time they knew him, they had never seen him this serious, he always seemed very happy.- I know you are just newbies -The Snowtorch looked at him seriously- well...almost all of them -He giggled and returned his smile-, but I assure you that you will go far, I just know it. Let's train with everything so that Forest doesn't have a chance!

-AND!!!

-Super, oh and by the way, this will be the last training session on the institute's field. -Having said this, he sat down and everyone was speechless.

"It makes sense," Nelly began, "the other team trains there."

-And where will we train now? -Celia asked.

-Well, in the Riverside, where else. -Annie said happily.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Well, we're all here! -Mark announced happily in the middle of the field.

-Between Mark, the coachTsuyoaka and I have thought that each of us trains super techniques with someone of the same position. -Tori said. The three of them were in front of the Raimon Girls team and some boys from the men's team.

-Exactly, Vanguard. So Jack, Nathan and Bobby with the four defenses, Jude you will help Celia, Victoria and Adara with what I told you.-Samyueru He had talked to Jude about a technique he had in mind for them and he knew that the strategist was the best one for it.teach it- Axel and Nelly will practice shooting, and finally Mark will teach Silvia how to be a goalkeeper while Erik shoots on goal. -The coach organized.

-What's wrong with Lucy?- Cammy asked.

-I have already spoken with the coach, I will go to train on my side today. -Lucy responded as she marched- See you later.-and He then raised his hand, without looking back.

Just as the coach said, they began to design their super techniques in different parts of the field.

-So Annie, you have a little experience, Cammy, you've barely touched a ball and you don't even know what shape it is. -Nathan clarified.

-Exact! -The girl with wild hair interrupted excitedly.

"Don't go too far, roadrunner," Sierra replied quietly, although she was barely heard.

"We have work," Bobby intervened.

-Not so much! Here my partner Rai has had a fantastic super technique idea for her - said Annie - Come on.count it. -Rai started to get a little nervous because the defenders' eyes were on her.

-Well, I don't know if they're good. -He started playing with his fingers and then stopped- It would be like this...

In one of the goals Nelly and Axel were beginning to practice the redhead's shot.

-Analyze where you have to shoot.

-Made.

-Now, jump,going up the ball and shoots it into the middle of the net.

Nelly did it just like that, landing gracefully on the field. Although the ball did not go in the intended direction,ending off the field and hitting a poor student who was passing by, short and green-haired.

-Mhm, Not bad, it's a start. - Axel encouraged her. She just sighed in response, making the blonde giggle.

In the center of the court the media worked on super technique.

-Celia, you have to be a little further back with the ball, so you whistle and shoot at a 30º angle -The three girls watched as Jude made signs with his hands while explaining that complicated technique.- You jump around and [.. .] Did you understand?

-The dizzy emperor penguin, yes. -said Celia.

-Well, let's try it now, let's ask Nelly for the goal. - Adara commanded.

At the other end of the field, Silvia paid more attention than ever to Mark's movements. He had already mentioned to them about the green Celestial Hand that he managed to make, the one with the orange band, to his surprise he believed what the girl said, as if he had been there seeing everything. During that time they were trying to recreate it, or at least get Silvia to stop Erik's shot, although she was barely able to dive on the right side.

-Come on Silvia, next time you'll get it. -Erik encouraged her

"I don't know..." she said depressed.

-Cheer up that face! If it's true that you managed to imitate the Heavenly Hand, you can't give up now! -Mark seemed to bescolding her However, he smiled happily at her - Close your eyes - Silvia hesitated - Don't worry, close your eyes. -He did what his friend told him. Erik seemed confused - Now goalkeeper position, bend his knees a little and hands in front.

-Mark... -Silvia was scared. Mark approached Erik silently.

-Focus on the surrounding noise to catch the ball! -He continued to whisper to Erik while Samyueru looked conspiratorially at the girl's training.will carry.- Chuta.

-That!? -Despite that, he didn't open his eyes, he trusted the boy.

-Are you sure, Mark? -The boy looked seriously at Silvia.

-She can.

Erik nodded and shot the ball into the goal. The other players around looked worried and amazed. For the goalkeeper, time seemed to go slower. He heard perfectly which direction the ball was coming from, he stretched out his arms and from one moment to the next it seemed like he was hugging something round. He slowly opened his eyes and the ball was there, its speed was decreasing until it stopped. Silvia couldn't believe what she saw. Could it be a dream? Mark and Erik ran over to her.

-I knew you would make it!

-You stopped my shot with your eyes closed, you're great!

Because of the comments that his friends told him, he blushed. In the distance the coach smiled and let out a little "Heh" and then watched the defenders work. Jack and Bobby trained with Cammy, Sierra and Annie, while Nathan helped Rai with his super technique.

-Rai you must be a little faster. -he said to her while she tried to take the ball from him- You almost got it. -Finally Rai stopped to take a breath.- Your technique is almost perfect, you just need to be morequick when you steal the ball. Fast as lightning.

-Lo, I'm going to get it. -tried to catch my breath

For her part, Celia began to run with the ball, Adara and Tori a little further forward. She whistled causing golden penguins to come spinning out of the ground. The girls jumped, spinning around themselves, and when they wanted to shoot the ball to score, they stepped on each other.

- Oh!

Once on the ground, they proceeded to try more times but failed. Jude approachedTsuyoaka.

-Have you noticed it too, Sharp? -The coach asked him.

-They lack coordination. They have just started playing together and Adara has known them for a short time. For now these players will not be able to perform the technique.

"Not these players," he paused, "but others do." And you must know who. -Jude looked thoughtfully at the field- You'll have to work overtime.

The forwards returned to the goal to try to do the super shooting technique. Nelly joined the fingers of her hands creating a rectangle and placing it near her eye to adjust where she wanted to finish. He jumped high and kicked the ball three times, which was shot horizontally into the center of the goal while beautiful reddish crystals surrounded it.

-RUBY RAIN! -Once again he fell elegantly to the ground however the ball went straight into the goal.

Celia ran up to her to hug her friend who had finally achieved her super technique. They were all amazed and approached the forwards.

-With that shot we will beat Forest.

-You're great.

-We have opportunities. -They were some of the comments from her classmates but Nelly particularly liked it a lot.

-Congratulations, Nelly, it is a great technique!

-Thanks mark. -He answered happily.

-Training is over today, team. -CoachTsuyoaka He got up from the bench and called them with his hands. When they were all there, she approached the trio of former managers to tell them something, while Jude watched. - Is that clear?

-Yes, coach! -They said in unison.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annie and Rai always came home together, since apart from of the best friends were neighbors. The one with the ponytail listened as her friend told her about the training.

-Then Cammy blocked him, and I received the pass. The truth is that Sierra doesn't seem to like team play very much, but she hasn't done badly. AND... Rai are you okay? You see sad.

-No-no, well yes, but only -The girl looked startled, she didn't want to worry her friend. Annie put her hand on his shoulder with empathy.- I haven't been able to improve today, despite having the super technique designed. And-and -he sighed to calm himself- I'm not good for this, I have no character, and I haven't played a game yet.

-Rai, do you remember Anthony? -he nodded- He was a weakling! -The green-haired girl began to laugh remembering those times where the oldest fell back every time he kicked the ball.- The worst without a doubt, although he never gave up despite it being a hobby for him, and he went far.

-I understand what you want to tell me, thank you Annie.

-By the way, he's coming back from Italy right now. What you want! -She hugged her friend tightly, making the pain disappear for the moment.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 46K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
140K 2.7K 12
Lisa encountered 'a once in a lifetime situation' at self-service laundry shop. "Is this girl drunk? is she crazy?" she thought. What's gonna happe...
266 69 67
psychological death They are just phrases that occur to me and I wanted to put them somewhere, I hope you like them. Daily update. -A. S.
10.4K 215 15
Larry Sickfics with plot! Around 1k-3k words each.