HIS ROYAL QUEEN

By Isha_504

She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help he... More

🤍 PROLOGUE 🤍
DEDICATION
Instagram 💕
Introduction - HIM 🖤
• 1. Ace King
• 2. Rathore Family
• 3. Rathore Family -2
• 4. Meeting the Future in-laws
• 5. Meeting the Future in-laws -2
• 6. Witches
• 7. Taking a stand for 'Her'
• 8. Punishment
• 9. ShivYa's Love
INTRODUCTION - HER ❤️‍🔥
• 10. Shivanya Singh Rathore
• 11. Disturbed Ace
• 12. AcYa's First Meet
• 13. "Are they in a relationship??"
• 14. Nightmares and Sleeping pills
• 15. Flirting & A Clue
• 16. His Soft and Dark Side
• 17. Moments of Love
• 18. Her Wrath
• 19. Beautiful Memories
• 20. Dagger
• 21. Dreams
• 22. Similar Yet Very Different
• 23. A Day Out
• 24. Mr. Emotionless and Ms. Stubborn
• 25. Broken
• 26. Shopping with 'HER'
• 27. Truth or Dare
• 28. Darkness
• 29. Queen
• 30. Anniversary
• 31. First Kiss?!
• 32. Club
• 33. Hope
• 34. Failure?!
• 35. Capturing 'HER'
• 36. Realisation of Love
• 37. Good Bye
• 38. Curse
• 39. Reunion
• 41. Jealousy
• 42. Marriage Proposal
• 43. Control on Emotions?!
• 44. Power
• 45. Death
• 46. Obsessed
• 47. Mystery
• 48. Fear

• 40. Lioness

8K 592 112
By Isha_504

Hey Sunshines...
How are you guys doing?

- Meeting you was like
Listening to a song for
The first time & knowing
It would be my favourite

†††††

Her screams filled the haunting silence of the surrounding. The screams of agony showed his brutality. Her pleas of cries got heard by everyone but got ignored too.

Clothes got torn from her petite body revealing her nudity to the monster. He took advantage of her helplessness and killed her soul, slowly, slowly.

His each thrust tore her, broke her from inside.

Her eyes rolled back, her hands tied in a bruise hold, the tight hold of the belt left an ugly marks around her smell wrist, while her lips got tortured by the monster.

She got exposed by the monster and he bruised her soul, broke her and moulded her in the way he wanted.

His every touch made her feel disgusted by herself, by him.

His brutality kept going on for hours. The poor soul kept lying there, under him, on the floor, like a lifeless soul.

Indeed she died at that moment.

He took out his manhood from inside her and left her there.

Her body hurts, every bone, every muscle screamed in pure agony. Her body burnt as many ugly marks had covered her petite form.

She got up shivering, her body didn't supported her and she yelled in pain. Tears spilled from her eyes. She looked at her reflection in the mirror but didn't see the same Lana.

This Lana isn't the same.

That old Lana died.

Few hours ago only.

When that monster ruined her.

Killed her.

She looked at all the bruises as she touched them with her shivering hands.

Tears continued flowing from her eyes. She looked down, between her legs and found blood there.

She gasped as she stumbled back.
Her eyes shone with tears. She wasn't a virgin before too but he made her bleed by his brutality.

°°°°°°°°°°°°
She came out wearing her torn top and the jeans.

He looked in her direction. Dry tears with bruised face, and no emotions in her eyes.

She looked at him and took a deep breath.

She went toward the balcony area while stumbling. She winced and clutched her abdomen while walking. He looked at her back with a frown.

She clutched her fist and turned around to face him.

"You killed me today."

Not a single tear slipped from her eyes.

"And you will be punished for this.", She pointed a finger in his direction.

"Don't know who will punish you but I am cursing you. Your death won't be easy."

She took a step back.

"You will get the punishment for all your wrong doings. One day someone will destroy this male ego of yours, this business of yours and at last, you.

You are very proud of being a man, right? Sorry, you are not even a man.", She scoffed and took another step back.

"You are an impotent who only knows how to force himself on women. But remember one thing, today you have coloured your hands with someone's death. And this death will be the reason of your downfall.", Finally her legs collided with the balcony.

"One day you will also beg for your dear life just like i did. But no body will listen to your pleas and I hope that person will be a woman. My soul will be very happy if you will die from a woman's hand.", She stood up on the wall of balcony and took a deep breath.

While he just continued looking at her with anger filled eyes.

"No one will listen to your pleas.", Those words became a whisper as she let her body fell backward.

She closed her eyes and a tear slipped from her eyes.

Her body fell on the ground, making everyone still, birds flew away from the trees, blood spilled from her head colouring the ground, her breathing slowed down, her body went lifeless, and for the last time when she opened her eyes, she found her culprit looking at her from the balcony.

She chuckled but soon her chuckle died and her breathing stopped.

A soul, bruised, killed herself because of a monster.

But did she really killed herself?!
Was it really a suicide? Or a murder?!

"LANA...", Someone screamed and that someone was her brother.

Location:- Milan, Italy

At Aditya's apartment

"Where the fuck is she?", Aditya shouted while calling her but her phone was switched off.

"Did you see her going out?", Xavier asked. "No. I didn't. Shivi di was in her room at night and when I knocked on her door today, it was open and she wasn't there. Where she could have gone at 5 o'clock? It's been one hour and she hasn't come.", Aditya mumbled hastily while raking his hands in his hair in frustration.

"Her phone is also switched off.", Ace mumbled, his voice filled with panick as he continued calling her. Tension was visible on his face.

Fear ingulfed his heart and his heart beat increased. After Aditya found that Shivanya is not at home, he instantly called his friends and ask them to come here.

"Where are you Tesoro?", Ace mumbled and closed his eyes as her face came in front of him.

Only then the door of the apartment got opened and everyone looked in the door's direction.

Shivanya entered inside without any care of the world while humming a song but got shocked when she found Ace, Sebestian, and Xavier there.

"What are you guys doing here at this time?", Before anyone could answer her question, someone hugged her tightly.

A shiver ran down her spine when his body came in contact with her. Goosebumps aroused when his breathing hit her bare neck. A red hue covered her cheeks when his lips came in contact with her neck.

Everything stopped around her and her heartbeat increased by the time. His hold around her body tightened making her breath hitch.

Her soul felt free.

'Don't know why, but it felt perfect?!'

Shivanya frowned but didn't know what to say, so she let him hug her.

When her body came in contact with his, he finally felt alive. Only he knows how he felt when he got to know that Shivanya was not in her room.

Only he knows how scared he was, for her.

It felt like someone took his only reason to live.

He broke the hug and checked her from top to bottom for any kind of harm.

"Are you okay? Where were you?", He asked and when their eyes met, Shivanya was surprised to see the concern in his eyes. His eyes showed his feelings perfectly.

'He is scared, but for what?'

Her mind asked.

'To lose you.'

Her heart answered.

That silent talk between her heart and brain was surprising for her.

'He-he is scared to lose me?'

All this while Ace was looking at her, expecting an answer from her while maintaining the eye contact with her but she was in her own thoughts so he shook her and brought her back to reality.

"Huh?!", She mumbled in confusion. "Are you okay?", He cupped her cheeks, his voice was filled with concern and face was filled with fear. Both were lost in each other's eyes when Shivanya nodded her head slowly in yes.

"Yes! I am okay!", She said clearing her throat and breaking the eye contact and Ace also got to realise their position so he stepped back a little.

Aditya was looking at them with bored eyes. 'Mera man to dono ke sar forne ka kar raha. Don't ask me why!'

(I feel like breaking both of their heads.)

"Shivi di where were you? That also At this time?", Aditya asked after giving both of them a look.

"For a walk. I couldn't sleep that's why.", She mumbled. "And why your phone is switched off?", Ace asked in his gruffy tone. His tone changed completely.

"My phone battery died.", She mumbled as all the four men present there glared at her.

"Uhh! You scared us man!", Sebestian groaned.

"Sorry.", She mumbled, giving them a nervous smile and ran to her room instantly like a child before anyone could scold her.

Location:- King's Mansion

Everyone is staring at Aditya, some were with boredom and some with a glare.

Xavier, Sebestian and Amara were looking at him with bored eyes and Leonardo, Ashley, Ace were giving him a hard look. "Just call and ask her. She won't deny.", Ashley ordered, now getting frustrated with her own boyfriend.

"She won't agree easily.", Aditya said the same thing for the nth time. "How do you know she won't agree?", Leonardo asked, raising his eyebrows. "I know cause she is my sister.", Aditya said, smiling sarcastically at everyone.

"Then try harder you dumbass!", Ace cursed while glaring at him. Aditya sighed and mumbled, "Fine." He took out his phone from his jeans pocket and dialled his sister's number.

Aditya put his phone on speaker after Ace ordered him to do so. Everyone was looking at his phone with full concentration. "Dekh to aise rahe hai jaise mere phone mein bomb fit hai.", Aditya mumbled in Hindi, looking at everyone in irritation while everyone looked at confusion.

(They are staring as if a bomb is fitted in my phone.)

Soon Shivanya picked up the call. "Hello!", She spoke from the other side in her melodious voice, taking someone's breath away.

"She will kill me with that melodious voice of hers.", Ace murmured to himself which got unheard by everyone as they were more focused on Aditya's phone to even care about him.

"Hello di.", Aditya greeted her. "Yes Adi. What happened? Why did you call me?", Shivanya mumbled, distractedly, seems like she was busy. "What are you doing?", Aditya asked in his extra sweet voice.

This gained Shivanya's attention as she knows her brothers very well. They only use this tone when they need something.

"Nothing. You say?", Shivanya said, Ace could imagine her raising her eyebrows.

He smiled imagining her.

(Author:- apko nhi lagta ki Ye banda apna hi khayali pulaw bana Raha h 🤨 Tham jao Thoda 🫠

Translation:- Don't you think that this man is making his own imaginary pudding 🤨 Wait a little man 🫠)

"Where are you?", Aditya asked scratching his neck, nervously. "Adi where do you think I will be? Ofcourse in my office.", She said and Aditya nodded. "Oh ya.. i forgot.", He mumbled after realising that she couldn't see him.

"Di..", Aditya trailed off, dramatically. Everyone looked at him in confusion. "What do you want?", Shivanya also said in a dramatic tone, copying her brother, making a smile form on Ace's face. "Wo..", He hissed when Ashley hit his shoulder. She mouthed him to speak in English and he nodded after mumbling some incoherent words.

"Di you know-", Shivanya interrupted him. "No, I don't." "Di..", He whined in irritation. "Will you stop whining like a fucking five year old child and straight get to the point?", Shivanya snapped, making him drop his act.

"Okay, okay. Fine.", Amara chuckled looking at Aditya's face.

"Is that a woman's voice? I don't think it is of Ashley. Adi don't tell me you are cheating on her.", Aditya gasped as he looked at the phone in horror. "Adi, i swear to God, i will chop you fucking balls if you are cheating on Ashley.", Shivanya threatened him in her angry tone.

Ashley smiled while looking at the phone.

"Di don't you trust me!?", Aditya asked in disbelief while everyone was trying to stifle their laughter after listening to Shivanya's rant except Ace who was just smiling listening to her voice.

"No, i don't.", Aditya face dropped as he looked at his phone in utter disbelief.

"Di, i am hurt.", Aditya mumbled with a straight face. "And you think I care?", Shivanya asked in an uninterested tone. Aditya rolled his eyes and Ace sent him a glare for doing that.

'Meri behen hai, main kuch bhi Karu. Ise kya?'

(She is my sister, I can do anything. What's with him?)

"Okay tell me who was that woman?", Shivanya asked. "Ashley's mother.", He sighed while mumbling. "Ohh..", Now she was the one who got nervous. "Amara king, right?", She asked for confirmation as Amara smiled. "Yes...", Aditya confirmed.

"Okay leave all this. Actually I wanted to ask you something. So promise me that you will agree for that.", Aditya said which confused Shivanya. "What do you want?", She asked. "Ashley's parents has invited you for the dinner. Will you please come? Please. Please. Don't say no.", Aditya said in one go without giving her a chance to say anything.

"Adi-", Aditya interrupted his sister. "Di i know you are gonna deny but please. They have invited you, specially. They will feel very sad if you deny."

"Adi why do I think that you are just doing it to impress them?", Shivanya asked making Aditya roll his eyes.

'If Ace wouldn't have loved you then it could have been true but not now.'

"No. It's not like that.", Aditya mumbled thinking how to make her agree.

"Then why do you want me to meet them!? They are your in-laws, i mean future in-laws, not mine. And you know na I don't like to meet unknown people. I am not comfortable.", Shivanya said not sure why her brother is so adamant of making her meet them.

"Di, they invited you when they got to know that you are here. They will be very upset if you deny the invitation. Try to understand. When Ashley came to India, they stayed at our home, didn't they? Then it's just a dinner. Please come na. Please di.", Aditya pleaded to Shivanya who was in deep thoughts about going or not.

"Di! Are you there?", Aditya asked when she didn't say anything. "Ya ya I am here.", She mumbled after clearing her throat. "So yes or no?", Aditya asked as everyone looked at his phone with hope filled eyes.

"Umm... I mean it's okay. So yes. I will come to meet them.", Everyone took a breath of relief after Shivanya said yes and Ace's eyes twinkled with happiness like a child who just got his favourite chocolate.

"Thank you di. Thank you so much.", Shivanya rolled her eyes at her brother. "Ya ya okay." "By the way, when do I have to come?", She asked after a moment.

"When are you free? Today or tomorrow?", Shivanya thought for some moments before answering. "I am not free tomorrow. So can the dinner take place today?", Aditya raised his brows toward Amara asking if it's okay.

Amara nodded while smiling. So Aditya said to his sister, "Ya di it's okay. I'll send you the address. Be here at 8 PM, tonight." "Okay okay.", After that she disconnected the call.

"Oh finally I can meet her.", Amara mumbled while smiling widely. "Yes! Finally she is coming to our home.", Ashley chirped, happily. Aditya sighed looking at them. 'Couldn't he fall in love with someone else? Why my sister?'

"Oh shit!", Leonardo cursed as everyone looked at him in confusion. "I forgot that I have invited one of my business partner for the dinner today.", He spoke as Amara sent him a glare.

"I really forgot about it.", Leonardo passed her a nervous smile.

Even the Don of the Italian mafia is scared of his wife.

"It's okay. After all Shivi di is our family only.", Ace felt a different sensation when Ashley called Shivanya 'our family'.

'How would it feel if they ever became a family?', Ace instantly shook off this idea as it is very fast to think about something like that.

'First I have to win her with my Love.'

After 3-4 hours:-

"What should I prepare for her?", Amara asked while moving back and forth. Her face was filled with confusion. Ashley was looking at her mother's every movement with her hands on her cheeks while sitting on the couch.

After seeing her mother in this much confusion she finally opened her mouth, "Mom if you are that much confused then shall I ask siya di? I mean she knows shivi di very well." Amara looked at her daughter and gave her a full blown smile.

"Then what are you waiting for? Call her.", She came and hit her head and ordered her to do so. Ashley looked at her mother in disbelief while rubbing her head.

Ashley pouted and took out her phone. She video called Siya. They waited for siya to pick up the call.

Amara has already talked with the Rathore family. After her kids came back from India. Ashley always talked with them, so because of her daughter, she has also talked many times with them.

Siya picked up the call and they greeted each other. "What happened? You called me at this time?", Siya asked while raising her eyebrows. Siya was in the kitchen making kheer, so she made her phone stand on the slab with the help of a salt container.

"Today shivi di is coming to our home for dinner. So mom is very confused about what to make.", Siya stilled and looked at Ashley. "Shivi is coming to your house?", Ashley nodded at Siya's question.

A knowing smile formed on Siya's smile as she stirred the boiling milk. "Why are you smiling?", Ashley asked and Siya shook her head, still smiling making Ashley and Amara confused.

"You can make anything. She is only a picky eater when she is at home. Don't worry.", Siya told them while adding the rice in the already boiled milk. "Ya just remember one thing.", She said stirring the kheer.

"What?", Amara asked. "Don't make any non vegetarian dish. She doesn't eat non veg outside her home. She only eats when it has cooked in her home.", Ashley nodded in understanding.

"By the way, what are you making?", Ashley asked. "Kheer.", A great idea came in Ashley's mind after knowing what Siya is making. "Wait! We can make kheer in dinner, for the dessert.", Ashley told her mother, very excitedly.

Amara frowned but soon a smile taken over her face as she nodded. "Can you give me the recipe dear?", Amara asked Siya. Siya smiled at her and nodded, "Sure Mrs King."

Only then Bhavya entered inside the kitchen. "Hello ma.", Ashley was the first one to notice her. "Ma? Huh?", Siya teased her making Ashley blush a little. All three chuckled looking at her.

"How are you guys?", Bhavya asked as Siya concentrated on her work. "We are fine. How are you?", Amara asked. "I am also fine.", Bhavya said.
After that all four ladies started talking and Siya told Amara how to prepare kheer.

"Ashley will you do something for me?", Bhavya asked suddenly. "Ya ofcourse. Tell me.", Ashley said with a smile.

"Until Shivanya is there, will you take care of her meals? Like just make sure she eats and not skip any meals. Now she lives in US, so no body is there to tell me.

And now she is there in Italy. So until She is there, will you do this for me?", Only then Ace came down from his room.

His eyes fell on his mother and sister who were talking with Siya and Bhavya.

After he heard Shivanya's name, he stood there to listen to their conversation.

"Okay ma. I'll make sure of it. But can you tell me why shivi di lives in US?", Ashley asked in confusion.

Bhavya and Siya, both looked at each other as their face paled.

Bhavya sighed. "After her parents death she went there. This palace is filled with their memories. Every corner of this palace has witnessed their love.

For a child, who is very attached to her parents, it's very hard to live in that place where once her parents lived.

Shivi loves her parents very much. So probably because of this she went to US.", Bhavya answered the half truth.

Ace frowned and by her tone, he knew that she was hiding something.

"But why didn't you stop her?", Ashley asked with a frown. "I mean you guys needed her the most at that time.", Bhavya gazed at her with a sad smile.

"She needed us the most Ashley. And when she didn't complain a bit, then how can we?"

°°°°°°°°°°°°
Bhavya entered her room and found her husband ~ Aryan, working on his laptop while sitting on the couch present there.

She went and sat beside him, silently.

'Aaj purane zakhmon ko phir se khola gya hai,
Sawalon ke jawab dete dete ek ma ne phir se apni beti ko dur jate dekha hai.'

(Today old wounds have been opened again,
By giving the answers of the questions. One mother again saw her daughter going away.)

Aryan was well aware of her presence but still he continued working on the laptop.

Bhavya put her head on his shoulder and for a second his fingers movement stopped but only for a moment, after that he continued his work.

He could feel something has happened with bhavya but he didn't say anything. He knows that Bhavya, herself is going to tell him.

"Aaj Ashley ne Shivanya ke US Jane ki wajah puchi.", He heard Bhavya mumbling those words.

(Today Ashley asked me the reason for Shivanya living in the US.)

At that moment he got fully stilled and he knew that at that moment Bhavya doesn't need any consolation words, she just need a shoulder to rely on. She doesn't need any logical explanation, she just needs a someone to listen to her.

"Aapne kya jawab diya?", His whisper reached Bhavya's ears, who was staring at her front with a blank look.

(What did you answer?)

When Bhavya started telling him what she said a memory came back in Aryan's mind.

<<<< Aryan was looking at Shivanya with adoration filled eyes as he poked her cheeks making her giggle.

Shivanya was laying down in her crib and playing with her chhote papa. Again Aryan did the same thing and Shivanya again giggled.

Aryan's heart beat increased when he took her out of her crib, afraid that she would fall from his hands.

He saw his 7 month nephew ~ Shivansh sleeping inside his crib, kept just beside Shivanya's. He went toward the bed and made her lay down on it.

He also sat beside her and continued to play with her.

"Bhabhi ma..", Aryan called Anamika who was looking through a file while walking around her room.

(Sis in-law)

She kept the file on the couch and came beside him. "Ha Aryan bolo...", She said smiling at him. "Ye kab badi hogi? Aur kab mujhe ye apne se bulayegi..", Aryan mumbled with a pout.

(Yes Aryan. Speak...)

(When will she grow? And when she will call me on her own...)

Anamika chuckled looking at his face. "Thode dino me ye tumhe bhi bulana shuru kar degi. Don't worry. Aur baat rahi iske bade hone ki to, bachhe kab bade ho jate hai pata hi nhi chalta. Aur phir hum sirf in lamho ko yaad kar sakte hai. To jab tak apki Shivanya chhoti hai, uske sath khel lijiye, warna uske baad bachhe kisi ki nhi sunte.", She told him as he nodded but still he wanted her to grow fastly.

(In a few days, she will also start calling you on her own. Don't worry. And about her being grown up, we can't decipher when these children grow up. And then we can only remember these memories. So as long as your Shivanya is a baby, play with her, otherwise after that children do not listen to anyone.)

Anamika shook her head at him and went toward the couch. She went through the file carefully while Aryan was playing with the little Shivanya.

After a while Anamika completed her work related to the file so she kept it again on the couch. She looked at her bed and still Aryan and Shivanya were playing.

Aryan was making funny faces and Shivanya was giggling, looking at him.

She smiled while admiring them. Only then someone came and hugged her from behind. For a moment she got startled, but composed herself when her husband's smell invaded her surroundings.

"She looks just like you. Her features are similar to yours. My princess is the little version of her mother.", Reyansh said as he pecked her cheeks, still hugging her.

Aryan who was hearing everything, ignored them as he knew how romantic his brother is.

Anamika hummed and mumbled, "But I don't want her to be like me." Aryan glanced at her with a frown when she uttered those words.

"Why?", Reyansh asked in confusion. "I don't want my daughter to be soft. I don't want my daughter to be forgiving like me. No, I don't want this. I want my daughter to put her self respect before anything.

Ya, i will teach her to respect everyone but I will also teach her to not take anyone's bullshit. I want her to speak for herself without being afraid of anyone.

I don't want my daughter to become the reflection of Anamika Singh Rathore.

I want her only to be
Shivanya Singh Rathore.

She will be a fighter, a lone warrior.", A tear escaped from Anamika's eyes which got wiped by Reyansh.

"Humari beti waisi hi hogi jaisa apne kaha hai.", Reyansh mumbled in her ear as Anamika smiled with tears in her eyes.

(Our daughter will be just like you said.)

Aryan who listened to everything looked at his niece with love in his eyes.

"You will be a fighter,
MERI SHERNI.", When he mumbled those words a smile captured Shivanya's lips as a giggle left from her mouth, her dark brown eyes which she got from her mother shined with happiness.

(MY LIONESS)

It showed how much she liked that name.>>>>

How was the chapter? Did you like it?

Favourite part of the chapter?

I know it's a boring chapter but you can take it as a base for the next chapter.

Lana committed suicide 😭

Ace's care for Shivanya 😩

And their hug 🤌🤌

What's gonna happen during the dinner? Any guesses?

A twist is coming in the book. Be ready for it.

Do you think Anamika was right with her decision?

Indeed Shivanya is a lioness 😍
My lioness 🫣

Ace:- What the fuck do you even mean? *Glaring at the author*

Author:- do you want your love story to start or not? *Glared at him with the same intensity*

Ace:- Ya of course *narrowing his eyes at the author*

Author:- Then Shut up! 😤

Please vote, comment and follow

Byee, take care ❤️

Love, Isha ❤️

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 2.8K 32
16/12/2022- Ongoing "Didn't I told you to not let him touch you, then why did he? Answer me?" "I am not answerable to you?" "Did you just roll your e...
660K 34.8K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
246K 14.6K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
19K 992 13
What will happen a Minister's lost wife come back with his five years child? By source, Minister killed her five years ago? He have girlfriend now- T...