The Elemental Dragon Slayer A...

By Lost_soul_forever50

π•Žπ•™π•’π•₯ π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•–π•Ÿπ••π•€ π•¨π•™π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π”Όπ•π•–π•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕒𝕝 π”»π•£π•’π•˜π• π•Ÿ π•Šπ•π•’π•ͺ𝕖𝕣 π•žπ•–π•–π•₯𝕀 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕠𝕀... More

Chapter 1 - Chaos
Chapter 2 - Elemental Dragon Slayer
Chapter 3 - Meeting
Chapter 4 - Fairy Tail
Chapter 5 - First Job
Chapter 6 - Oh God
Chapter 7 - Who are you...
Chapter 8 - The Dragon Queen
Chapter 9 - Time
Chapter 11 - Back
Chapter 12 - Leave Me Alone!
Chapter 13 - Natsu?
Chapter 14 - The PrObLeM
Chapter 15 - Only Once
Chapter 16 - Broken Promises
Chapter 17 - I don't know
Chapter 18 - Another Day
Chapter 19 - Their Back
Chapter 20 ~ What Lies Beneath Us
Chapter 21~ The Pained And The Lost

Chapter 10 - Taking Care

47 0 0
By Lost_soul_forever50

Natsu's POV~

Stupid fish. Why did it have to spit on me, SPIT! OF ALL THINGS... WHY SPIT?!

Being a kid sucks. I'm too short. Not scary. People with think I'm all soft. I'm wEaK.

Bitch please, once im back in my regular body im coming after you mutha fuckas.

⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢

𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.

𝕓𝕪𝕖~

𝕁𝕂! 𝕀 ℍ𝕆ℙ𝔼 𝕐𝕆𝕌 𝔻𝕀𝔻ℕ𝕋 𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕍𝔼 SORRY

Please continue ⤋

After a while of walking Luce and I made it to town and while we were looking for shops my feet started hurting.

Damnit this curse also affects my stamina. So that means it would affect my strength. UGH!
Of course I wasn't going to admit it because I can take care of myself.
I don't need anyone to help me.

Lucy stopped and looked down at me and I hated that. I should be looking down at her not the other way around. She just stared at me while she was thinking and it was becoming very uncomfortable. She then nodded to herself and bent down towards me and then picked me up.

Did she know?

I struggled in her arms but I couldn't get out so I just gave up.

"I know your feet are hurting I'm not stupid. I see how you're walking, trying to find a way for your feet to not hurt."

"Don't know what you're talking about."

I responded trying to sound strong.

"Stop it"

"Stop what?"

"Stop acting like you're strong."

"Well because I am!"

"No your not"

"How do YOU of all people know that? Huh? You don't because you're always weak."

She stopped walking after I said that.

"You're right, I am. You know why? Because I've always acted strong for everyone but never knew how much I was actually weak. People said that I'm so strong yet never knew how much I needed someone else to love me, care for me, even treat me like family... all my life I never have that.
My mother died when I was young, my father started abusing me and blaming me for it. Ever loved me? Nope. I've always been weak. Never changed."

I stayed silent as she started walking again.

Time skip to the guild brought to you by daddy Natsu 🌚~

When Lucy opened the door everyone in the guild looked towards us but they were mostly looking at me.

"Oi! Lucy!~ don't tell me Natsu fucked you and you've been pregnant the entire time~!"
Cana slurred.

I looked at Lucy and saw her blushing a deep shade of red while looking down but away from me.

"N-no this is Natsu he got turned into a kid by a spell."

"SO WE WONT HAVE THE MEAN SCARY NATSU ANYMORE?!" Someone said.

"YA AND I CAN BEAT HIM UP NOW BECAUSE HES WEAK?!"  Gray said getting into a fighting position.

"NO YOU CANT GRAY!"
Luce yelled.

Just then lisanna came from the back and immediately ran up to Lucy trying to take me out of her arms but I held onto her tighter.

"Natsuuuu~ you're so cuteee! I'll take care of him Lucy!" She said as she snatched the bags from Lucy along with pushing her over and taking me into her arms.
"LET ME GO YOU STUPID WHITE HAIRED BITCH! I SWEAR TO GOT WHEN IM BACK AND INTO MY REGULAR BODY IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Lucy got up and punched lisanna making her fall back with a bleeding nose. She then picked me up  by my armpits and put me on her hip and then picking up the bags of clothes we bought.

"I'll be taking care of Natsu."

"BECAUSE YOU LOOOOVVVEEEEEE~ HIM!"
Happy called out of nowhere.

"We're going home now."
Lucy spoke.

"THE FACT SHE DIDNT EVEN DENY IT!" Cana yelled.

Lucy walked out and a few minutes later we made it to the apartment. Once inside Lucy started putting my clothes away. "You can go ahead and bathe while I make dinner. Ok?"

I just stood there because I couldn't bathe myself and I embarrassed to ask her to help me.
"You don't know how to?"
I shook my head.
She smiled. "I'll help you then."

She got up once she finished the clothes and took my hand into hers and walked into the bathroom. Once in there she started running the bath for me and once it was filled and hot enough she turned to me and said, "do you want to bathe with clothes on?" I then looked down and I was in clothes still and then I started blushing a little bit from embarrassment.

"Aww you're blushing~! You're growing up so fast!" She squealed. "S-stop"
"Fine fine. If it makes you comfortable then I can be with you was well." She said. I nodded.
Lucy went into the cabinet and grabbed shampoo and conditioner and put it on the side of the tub. She then took off her shirt and pants then unclipped her bra and pulled down her underwear.

I looked away to not look at her and give her privacy but I still couldn't help but blush. A few seconds later I felt Lucy's soft hands on the end of my shirt before she stopped, I looked at her. "Are you ok with this?" "Ya"

Luce nodded and lifted my shirt over my head and then took off my pants. Once we were both naked, she picked me up and put me on her hip while she was grabbing my towel I ended up feeling her breast and Jesus they were soft.

Once she got the towel we both got in the bath and I was sitting on her lap while Lucy was washing my body. When she finished she then grabbed the shampoo and put some in my hair and started to gently scrub my scalp. And god it felt good.

When Lucy and I finished bathing, she grabbed my towel, dried me and then dressed me. Once she finished she dressed herself and then we both went to the kitchen to eat dinner.

Once we finished eating Lucy washed the dishes and we got ready for bed.

"Good night Natsu."

"Night Luce."

Ahgu Madi Jalam hehebe~ 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤.

When I woke up and was super warm and I enjoyed it very much that I cuddled closer to it only to hear a low breathy moan. I immediately snapped my eyes open and looked up only to see Luce blushing a deep red and when I looked down I realized I was pinching her breasts between through her shirt which made me extremely embarrassed and I moved my hands from her and looked away in shame that I ended up doing that.

After a few minutes lucy stuttered out, "l-let's get ready for the day." I nodded and got up.

Once Luce and I ate and got ready, we left the apartment and headed to the beach because that's where I decided to go. As we walked through town Lucy was holding me and people always complemented how cute we were together and how her "son" is handsome. Like please, I know I'm handsome. No need to be jealous.

After we made it to the beach Lucy changed into her swim suit.

Once she got back from changing I took off my shirt and we ran into the weather and for a split second I forgot I was short and almost went further in but Lucy grabbed and picked me up reminding me that I was small and I would have sunk underwater.

I thanked her and then we spent the rest of the day at the beach before going back home and going to bed.

⥥⥣⥥⥣⥥⥣⥥⥣⥥⥣⥥⥣⥥⥣⥥⥣⥥⥣⥥⥣⥥⥣⥥⥣

1295 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝔹𝕪𝕖~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 339 14
Lucy Heartfilia, the only Celestial Mage and wolfsoul left in her guild is often alone, forgotten or bullied. She hides that she is a wolfsoul, just...
651 59 24
Vampires, werewolves and witches. That's the world Lucy must navigate in. Ever since age 12 she's been at Zeref's side at all times. However one time...
48.5K 729 26
Hello again! This is my second book so hopefully it will be better then the first one! Anyway this is a book full of exciting,heartbreaking,and fun...
159K 4.2K 43
A star falls into the hands of the Demon king, END, and must adjust to the role of being a concubine. What she hadn't expected, though, was for her m...