On Higher Ground

By CynnNaniCarter

If You Ever Kept A Secret From The One You love, This Is What It Feels Like... More

001
002
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014 - not proofread
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
questions for my readers..

003

9.6K 447 278
By CynnNaniCarter

Armani Jada Milan
ST. LOUIS

SAME DAY - 9:15 pm

I spray my Ariana Grande perfume and Burberry perfume as I analyze my figure in the mirror.

I clothe in blue reign charcoal tank top, vintage jean pants, silver pointed-toe heels and a vintage contrast color block cardigan I got from thrifting.

Told you I could be a baddie on a budget.

Tremani
- im outside

I hesitated before walking out my bedroom. We are going to a bar-as friends nothing else, whatever.

I cut all of the lights off before walking out my apartment and locking up. I look around seeing Tremani pull up in an all black Dodge Charger SRT. I quickly walk up to his car, hoping none of my nosy ass neighbors seen me get inside.

"Hi." I spoke, putting on my seatbelt.

Tremani chuckle, "You look good, why you acting shy?"

I turn my head towards him. "I'm not, all I said was hi."

"That dry ass hi." He chuckle.

I chuckle. "Hello, Tremani. How are you?"

"I'm good now that you around." He said. "What about you? How was your day?"

"Um, my day was okay. Thank you for the roses." I watch as he drove off with one hand on the steering wheel.

He hummed, turning the block with a certain demeanor that screamed big dick energy. sorry. But that's the honest truth.

I turn my head as he turn his head towards me. He chuckle. "You smell good, mama."

I smile. "Thank you, you look handsome today." I turn my head noticing him smiling. "Look at you blushing."

We pull into a parking lot, it wasn't too far from my apartment.

We made it inside the bar, I like how we just got to walk in because your girl ain't even 20 yet.

I sat down on the stool noticing Tremani staring a hole into the side of my face.

"So tell me some about you." I turn my head, connecting my eyes to his.

"What you want to know?" He shrug, as the man sat two shots of patron in front of us.

"On the house." The bartender spot.

"Appreciate it."

"What you do for work? How old are you? How many siblings do you have? What's your favorite thing to eat? Your favorite color? Everything." I shrug my shoulders, grabbing the small glass.

"Damn." Tremani chuckle. "No particular order but I'm twenty-three, I turn twenty-four in November. Uh, I do real estate commercial, invest in a few things. I got four siblings. My favorite color any color you in and my favorite thing to eat uh hopefully it a be you."

"Oh, I should've known you was in sales." I look up at his tall ass. "You think you be spitting game."

"It's working?"

I chuckle. "What you want with me? I have a boyfriend."

"He don't deserve you." He shrug.

"Why so? You don't even know him."

"You here with me right now, ain't you? Fuck all that other shit and everybody else. It's just us. Live in the moment." He held out his shot.

I ran my tongue over my lips, clicking my glass against his. "Living in the moment." I said before taking my shot.

"Tell me about you." He place his empty shot glass down.

"I work with children as an RBT, I truly love my job and what I do. I am in college for psychology, mainly children behavior studies. My birthday is in July, I'll be twenty. It's always just been me, my mom and my sister growing up. My favorite color is green, any shade of green." I replied.

Tremani hummed, staring at my lips as I talk. I smile, this man is something else.

"Your aura pretty." He push my hair behind my ear. I gave him a smile.

"Hold on." He got up walking over to the tablet that stood on a panel in front of the bar. I watch as he press down on it as the song change.

Lost Without You by Robin Thicke began to play.

I laugh as Tremani began stepping his way towards me.

"This my shit, You like this song?" He spoke as he got closer with his hand out. I gently grab his hand, taking a stand from the stool.

"I love this song." I began stepping as he step.

"Tell me how you love me more and how you think i'm sexy babe." Tremani sang, as he held my right arm up with his right hand connected to mines.

I won't lie, I'm getting kind of hot-heated. This man was sexy, from his soft rich skin to his raspy voice.

He let my arm down, resting his hands on my waist, turning my body around grinding against me, slowing like he knew exactly what he was doing.

"Baby, you the perfect shape. Baby, you the perfect weight. - Tell me you don't want me to stop - But you love me and all my dirty. You wanna roll with me, you wanna hold with me. You wanna make fires and get Norwegian wood with me." He sang in my ear wrapping his arms over mines.

10:45 pm -

I gasp as my stomach sank, looking down placing my legs over his shoulders.

I moan lifting up to rest on my elbows, feeling complete pleasure.

"Mmmm fuck." I moan throwing my head back, rubbing my hands through his dreads.

He moan, shaking his head as he sucked on my clit. "Fuck Tremani." I moan, grinding my hips feeling my stomach tie up in a knot again.

I gasp feeling his finger inserting inside of me. Head and fingers at the same time? I never had that before.

I whimpered feeling my muscles lock up, causing my body to jerk uncontrollably slightly pushing Tremani head back as I squirted, which I've never done off head before.

I didn't even know I could do that, what the hell.

My eyes made contact with Tremani's as he lift up over my thighs with my juices dripping from his plump brown lips.

"I can do whatever I want to you?" Tremani raspy but deep voice echoed the room.

I nodded my head.

"I can't hear you." He gently wrapped his large hands around my neck.

"Yes." I replied, watching his lips. They so pretty.

He hummed, roaming his thumb over my bottom lips as he bit onto his lip.

"Open yo mouth."

My stomach is in hella knots right now, ugh.

I open my mouth, sticking my tongue out allowing him to spit into my mouth before slipping his tongue onto mines as our spit drip onto my bare chest.

I moan as he broke our intense kiss. I observe his movements as he stood at the end of the bed. Pulling down his purple brand jeans.

I could feel my breathing speeding up as he pull down his underwear, that thang almost slang in my face.

I can take dick, I could take a good six inches but that over six inches.

That's like nine and taking nine inches of dick is crazy.

"You pretty as fuck brah, I already came." Tremani spoke. "Come on, so I could feel your insides." He added, yanking my legs and pulling me to the edge of the bed.

I groan as he push my legs back like he was folding up a chair.

"Tremani wait." I push him back a little as he rub his member on my clit.

"You good?" He ask and I nod my head yes.

I gasp, mouth dropping as he slide inside of me slowly. "Mh." I moan shutting my eyes at how lowkey painful it feels.

"Shit." Tremani groan. "You was ready for me."

"Open yo' eyes." Tremani grab my neck, letting my thigh loose.

Although, it was a little painful that lustful pleasure kicked in quick.

Tremani stared into my soul as my mouth stayed dropped.

"Ouuu, babyyy." I wrap my arm around my thigh throwing my head back, feeling his member in my stomach. Probably touching my ribs at this point.

11:55 pm

I twerk on Tremani member as he moan before throwing my ass back, reaching down grabbing his balls.

I moan gently rubbing his balls, I wish I could stay here forever. "You feel so good inside of me, baby."

I close my eyes feeling myself cum again and again.

"F..Fuckkk." Tremani moan, pulling out as his cum drop between my thighs and eventually he started slapping his member on my ass.

I clasped onto the pillow, trying to catch my breath before feeling Tremani clasp on top of me.

I turn my head hearing my phone ring, Jourdan ring tone. My heart dropped.

"Arch your back, we ain't done." Tremani lift up slapping my ass.

"Wait." I said trying to grab my phone.

"Mane, fuck that nigga. This pussy mines now and you with me right now." Tremani push my arm down. "My tongue was just all in that pussy, don't answer no nigga call round me. Now arch yo' shit I'm bout to fuck the shit out of you."

Oh fuck.

NEXT DAY, 11:55 am

"Yea, he called. I was like you with me drunk so you just spent the night over momma house." Paris chuckle.

I shook my head on the verge of tears. I can't believe I did that shit last night.

I've been crying since I got home and I know i shouldn't be crying because I fucked us up, bad.

I have to tell him.

"Was the dick girl?" Paris smile in the camera. I dropped my face, hanging up on her.

I have to tell him the truth, he don't deserve any of this. That man is nothing but good to me.

He's been gone all morning, probably at the gym with his friends. I heard the front door open and jumped up. I slip into my ugg slide and walk towards the living room seeing him with his gym bag locking the front door.

"Good morning baby." He smile, ear to ear. "I got your favorite."

I sniff seeing my favorite chocolate cake in his hand. I can't tell him what I did, it'll break him. It'll break us.

"You good?" He ask and I nod my head.

"I just love you so much and I'm sorry for the times I be being ungrateful." I expressed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 4.6K 24
not forcing you, but this story is 1 of a kind... read now ! πŸ”ž ( or be mature )
753K 25.4K 26
✨Same book New Cover Sometimes the one you want the most is the one your best without. Sometimes your friends are really yo foes. Sometimes the ones...
86.3K 4.1K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘀𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘴𝘺 ...
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...