Welcome to the hunt! (UA civi...

By Chimera_Regarion

A/N: I am back to the roots with a civil war book... oh how this feels like nostalgia XD I know this will be... More

Very bizarre Behaviour!!
Oh great... this is just a huge kindergarden!
Get ready!
Hero role!
The rules!
The email conversation!
Let's talk... It's time to finally start
Any thoughts?!
Classic, Chick, Sassy and Villainous, good to go!
Nezu... a dangerous play for sure!
Let's start the chaos!
The day it starts
Let's just watch!
Unnerving!
War Day 1: So it begins!
What did you do?
War Day 1: BOREDOM!
What is he doing?
War Day 1: No clue at all...
Patience...
War Day 1: A nice announcement!
Nothing as expected...
War Day 2: Can't let it contune!
Clever!
War Day 2: Fly Birdy FLY!
Beautiful!
War Day 2: Demon in a Church
Damn Mothers!
War Day 2: Interrogation
Let's continue huh...
War Day 3: Spontanious!
Between us... tell me the truth!
War Day 3: Time to shine!
Frightening? Thrilling? Terrifying?
War Day 3: CHAOS!
No one taught them? Seriously?
War Day 3: Display!
Let's bet! Quirk or no Quirk?
War Day 3: Pain and Suffering!
SSHHH! This is a secret between us!
War Day 3: No mercy!
FOOOOOOOOOOD
War Day 3: Hello from the other side! :)
.....Next one....
War Day 3: Unfinished Business!
Villainous Potential
War Day 3: Watch out! I am coming!
Is this a good idea?
War Day 3: Screw up!
Petrified
War Day 3: Let me deal with this SHIT! MyWaY!
Should We talk?
War Day 4: What now?
Trouble?
War Day 4: Patience Where? Patience What?!
The bitter truth....
War Day 4: Kitchen accident
Explosion? Who called for help?
War Day 4: You have something to tell me?
80% and 20%...20 WHAT?!
War Day 5: Let's spice it up!
We're discovered!
War Day 5: Let's bring it down!
Not for your entertainment!
War Day 5: Ah fuck this shit!
Skilled.... yet terrifying...
War Day 5: One wrong move...
Coffeeholics
War Day 5: Uhh looky looky who I found!
Locked Gaze!
War Day 5: Calss 1B out!
Thin ice!
War Day 5: OHHH SHOTO~~~
... ...
War Day 5: Let's get this over with!
Quite the Chimera!
War Day 5: HAH! There he is!
War Day 5: Watch me! Fear me! Give up!
Changes? Nah, everything feels normal!

Villain Role

1.6K 97 39
By Chimera_Regarion

No matter how hard I was thinking about the hero role and all the things that were kinda set to actually help the villain role or give it that special boost, I still couldn't really figure out why there was something like that. In real life the villains usually never had any kind of boost but then again some situations may for sure be different. 

Now let's hear my role!

I want to hear more about it! 

I kina want to show everyone how weak they are...

Not as if they really are completly week.

I just think they for sure are only relying on their quirk too much.

Which I won't can't risk getting out of the game by RG.

Now now.... let's hear this out.

Nezu: Any further question on the hero side?

Once again he asked that as if there was something the heroes should be asking. I mean there were a couple of questions I was coming up with but no one really did ask them. How about where they sleep, where the excercise will take place. Nezu said something with food and drinks being there but never how we would get to it. Was it a system where we had to steal, or had some tokens to buy or was it something clompletly else? Maybe they needed to steal and would stealing get them out of the game? Can a hero corrumpt? And so on... there were literally a million questions in my head right now and I didn't care at all about them since I was on the villain team. If the heroes were not smart enough to ask about them, then so be it.

Nezu: None? Alright, let's see about the villain role.

Now this was the good stuff right now! This was the best and the moment I was waiting for it. What could be better than actually knowing about my own role. That meant I could see the boundaries and actually know where to dig into the roles that he probably was about to tell us soon as well.

Oh boy!

I was soo exited!

No matter what, this was sure gonna be fun and I was definitely lacking some good excercise. This was just the perfect timing. Not that I had actually any patient left. I needed a break from my class and their stupidity. A couple of days ago someone even dared to say that quirkless people didn't stand a chance against a villain using their quirk. Well, honestly they were not that wrong since normal people also didn't stand a chance against a villain, quirk or no quirk. That didn't really play any kind of role at all. Though quirkless people just had this way and saying the world differently. I would even say that they were not that high and mightly flying in the clouds and believing they could actually do everything.

TSK!

These people seriously never knew what to do with real life. 

Their heads in the cloud and their mind in the sky with their ass burning up with a lot of troubles coming up their way... couldn't really describe it differently.

Nezu: The villain role is quite simple. As villains in real life they have the freedom to pursue any kind of illegal activity meaning, stealing, killing, kidnapping and whatever they will come up with.

That really sounds nice!

What is he expecting though....

I wonder....

He did say something about stealing which meant there was something to steal.

Besides killing.... I wonder what he meant with that if people can't be killed....

I immediately had my hands up in the air since I couldn't understand the killing part. Stealin was alright since that meant I was free to do what I wanted. Kidnapping was one thing that was probably just a matter of time. Having a hero around didn't sounded bad. Plus torture and just mental fucking them up was quite okay too. There was just soo many things I could do and he did say that WE, villains, can do what we want and come up with. 

In short... I had a go for pretty much all I wanted to do.

Nezu: Yes, Midoriya?

Me: What do you mean with killing? I thought people can't be killed in this excercise or hurt.

Nezu: You are right here. However if the injuries indicated by the weapons you create are said to be leathal, the hero will get the status killed.

Iida: Sir, what is a status?

Nezu: There are in total of 5 different statuses participants in this game can have. 

Interesting. He said participants so I can also get them as a villain and the civilians have the same problem as well.

Nezu: Healthy, Stunned, Poisoned as well as Killed.

POISONED?!

Do I seriously get something to be able to do that?

I thought I was not allowed to harm anyone!

This sounds more and more like a good things.

Nezu: Healthy is self explainable. Stunned is an option if the weapon provides a stunned function. It means that the person will not be able to move for a while. This on itself will not be possible since we will not be doing anything hurtful to your bodies. However we have gotten the approvement of your parents to be able to shock you.

Uraraka: SHOCK?!

Nezu: Indeed. The moment you all will have the stunned statues, you will get stunned once. The pain itself will you surrendered for a couple of minutes. However this will not hurt your body.

NICE!

Sounds like I definitely need something to be able to stunn people!

What is there more!

Poison?

Dead?

Momo: Nezu-san, is that even legal?

Nezu: As long as I got your parents signiture on the waver which had writen this on it, everything is possible.

I could literally hear the people around me gulp. This was not a simple excercise anymore. That moment our parents have signed something that seemingly was a nightmare for us, only meant that Nezu thought about everything here. Now it is up to us to use or don't use the things he was provind us all with. I could tell that no one wanted to get stunned, which meant that no one will use that option.... no one but me for sure. Kacchan might join me as well but other than that, I was not sure if there was actually anyone who would use something like this and have fun too.

Nezu: The poisoned Status will activate the bracelet to send out an electric impuls out every couple of minutes. The intensity will be changed and of course increases with time as well.

YES!

YES!

YES!

This is genius!

Why do I love this already?!

I always dreamed of something like this!

Not that I have but it sounds amazing.

Nezu: As for the dead status, this only means that the bracelet will be sending a signal out to us that we may come and collect you. Of course the bracelts color will switch to a red indicating that any further action will get yourself into trouble since it will be considered as breaking the rules. It will also send out a very annoying sound. There is absolutely no possibilities not to know that one got eliminated and is considered dead.

Wow... talking about going all out here!

DANM NEZU!

I never thought that you would go so far!

As I was looking and listening, I felt a smile creep up my face and instantly used my notebook to hide my smile. I knew that someone must have seen me smile but who cares! It was not as if they could actually do anything at all to stop me. Once I was let go, I was sure to actually test out some of my theories and that was definitely nothing good. 

Nezu: Any more questions?

Me: Does the villains in this excercise have restrictions?

Nezu: They do not. They may walk everywhere like the civilians. Their main goal is to make the heroes either surrender or get them out of this excercise. Of course they may as well target the civilians.

Now that I heard enough about this, I started scribbling down some notes in a very fast manner. My role was quite simple. There were also no restrictions. I was allowed to go everywhere, do everything and just ignore everything.

Nezu: Any more questions?

Seeing as no one was actually asking anything, I decided to go on. There were just too many things I still wanted to know.

Me: Actually I do have another one.

Nezu: Go ahead please.

Me: Are we allowed to ask you some questions about the roles or the rules of this game after today as well?

Nezu: Of course you may. I am in my office and you may also write an email with your question towards me. I will answer as fast as I can.

Great!

This means I can ask things in private without the other ones to know about it.

I will do that.

Nezu: Anything else?

Me: No thanks.

Nezu: Then let's move onto the rules!

I swear just listening to this was enough. The people seemed to focus on what Nezu was saying really hard and then there was just me who was there to enjoy everything. Can anyone blame me though? From time to time it was just great to let lose. My mother was not really any better. We both were having our smiles on and everything. We were nice, we were just enduring a lot and we would never complain. Then there are times where our patience runs out and that is when things get dangerous. I remember my mom telling me once about how she broke out and everyone was avoiding her even getting her some sweets and tea to get her to calm down. She said she was worse than the villain who broke in. They were scared of her and that was only because she was somewhere with an appointment, I don't remember where anymore, but she was there waiting and a villain wanted to hide there. She got pissed because she would be late to pick me up from school when I was younger and decided to take everything in her own hands. Gosh, I still remember that news article describing her as the best mother ever and there was just her screaming at the villain and even dragging him out by his ear. Poor villain didn't know what was going on.

Whelp! 

That was just us.

We had just a lot of patience and we would always be nice because that is how we liked to be treated back. However cross the line and fear us. That is honestly the moment when you will learn to know us from our other side. Kacchan was the only one who saw me explode once but he can't remember that once. I did choke the man.... and he kinda lost his senses.... I ahm... well he was trying to suicide bait me and I just lashed out. Next thing I know he was laying there unconsciously... let's just say he really doesn't remember what happened at all. I did ask him soo many times but he never ever said he could remember no matter how hard I was trying to apologise for it as well. 

This will be something out of this world.

Now what do I do... what do I do...

I need something for poisoning... otherwise it will not be fun at all... stunned is good but poisioned is better.

Kirishima: I have a question.

Nezu: Yes, Kirishima?

Kirishima: Can we get rid of our status besides dead?

Nezu: Indeed. There will be some first aid kits laying around that will act as paramedics and will be able to heal any kind of status.

And now I know what my first target is... thank you very much.

But there wil not be any of such thing with me around.

I want them to know how screwed they all are and that villains nowadays are just childsplay.

If people really sat behind their chairs and came together to discuss and plan something, then something truly terrifying can be created!

Something that no one wants to actually encounter...

Whelp, might as well give the name villain a brand new meaning to it!

A/N: Todays Music...

TWRP - Starlight Brigade (feat. Dan Avidan)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.8K 57
What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? What will happen when he finds out that his...
16.8K 915 29
Runa und Bobby sind beste Freunde. Sie teilen ein dunkles Geheimnis: den Drogenhandel in Bergheim. Doch während sie ihre illegalen Geschäfte ausweite...
145K 8.1K 96
Was passiert, wenn Thomas Müller eine WhatsApp-Gruppe gründet und mit der Zeit die unterschiedlichsten Fußballer Teil davon werden? Das Chaos ist vor...
delshan By chkk

Fanfiction

37.1K 4.4K 37
delshan pokonya 😋.