16 and pregnant

By Cutekittyglossy5

Aaliyah Westbrook never thought a party would change her life . DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY SPELLING IT'S MY FIRST T... More

characters
chapter 2 - mom finding out
chapter 3- Aaliyah's birthday
chapter 4- meeting the parents
chapter 5 -doctors appointment
more characters
chapter 6 - Zoe and Xavier
chapter 7 - baby shopping
chapter 8 - i love you
chapter 9 - getting ready for the baby
chapter 10 - meeting Destiny
chapter 11 - Destiny's birthday
chapter 12 - falling in love pt 1
chapter 13 - falling in love pt 2
chapter 14 - Is Laila okay ?
chapter 16 - meeting Reece
chapter 17 - moving in
chapter 18 - will you marry me
chapter 19 - i do

chapter 1-positive...

131 5 0
By Cutekittyglossy5

I'm Aaliyah Westbrook, I'm 16 and one party changed my whole life.

I live with my mom and my dad died 2 years ago due to a car accident.

"Positive"

POV:Aaliyah

I fell on the floor as I saw the positive test on my hand, my best friend Amelia was comforting me while I was crying.

After a few minutes Amelia cheered me up and wiped my tears, Amelia asked me to watch a movie with her and I agreed. A few hours later Amelia went home and I was home alone , I decided to go take a nap and wait for my mom to come back from her shift. An hour later I heard the door closing so I went downstairs and saw my mom on the couch. "Hi honey I just came back from work, are you hungry," "no mom I'm not hungry", I said as she was standing up. "I'm going to sleep honey, goodnight "my mom said." Goodnight I said back to her."

I went upstairs to my room and texted my best friend.

The texts :

Aaliyah: hey girl

Amelia💕: hey bestie, how are you feeling now ?

Aaliyah: I'm feeling a bit better.

Amelia💕:okay boo, I'm coming over tomorrow after school.

Aaliyah: okay see you tomorrow 🤍.

Amelia💕: cya.

After texting Amelia I went through my phone contacts and pressed Xaviers contact and texted him.

The texts :

Aaliyah: hi Xavier.

Xavier: hey, who is this?

Aaliyah: it's Aaliyah from the party.

Xavier:oh hi Aaliyah.

Aaliyah: hey, anyways I want to talk tomorrow about something important can you please come to my house at 12 o'clock.

Xavier: okay cya tomorrow.

After texting Xavier I quickly fell asleep.

THE NEXT DAY:

POV: Aaliyah

Btw Aaliyah's bedroom

I woke up to the sun shining I'm my eyes, I felt the urge to puke so I quickly ran to the bathroom, after I was done I brushed my teeth and took a shower. After showering I got ready for school and put on a simple outfit.

Aaliyah's outfit:
(With an air force 1)

I ran downstairs and took a granola bar and went outside to the bus.I saw my best friend Amelia,hey girlie, hey Amelia.Then the bus drove us to school.(pretend all the classes for the day we're finished). I finally went home, I saw Amelia had texted me.

At home :

Amelia💕: sorry girl I can't come tonight I'm busy lol.

Aaliyah: that's fine we'll hangout tomorrow since it's Saturday.

Amelia💕: okay bye girlie .

Later that day:

I heard the doorbell ring, I went downstairs and saw Xavier at the door ,hey Xavier , hey Aaliyah, so u wanted to talk to me about something important, oh yeah, I'm pregnant and it's yours, Xavier looks at me and gets mad , what do you mean your pregnant, I used protection with you so it's not mine, Your the only guy I've ever slept with and the baby is yours cause you didn't use protection. Xavier looked at me in a disgusting way and said, well your on your own cause im not helping you to raise this baby, and just like that he left my house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.1K 43
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
3.4K 1.4K 15
She is a high school student fortunate to have been blessed with an extraordinary beauty and brains. As a scholarship student opportuned to attend t...
151K 2.3K 30
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.
8.9M 250K 68
Catalaiya Snyder, a 23 years old businesswoman was obligated to have an arranged marriage to a guy named Mason Mcbelt. She hated the idea of arranged...