Dua-e-Khair

By wiwihere

Dua-e-khair is a compilation of urdu romantic short stories which is entertaining as well as heart warming. I... More

Prologue 1
Nissa (1)
Nissa (2)
Nissa (3)
Nissa (4)
Nissa (5)
Nissa (6)
Nissa (7)
Nissa (8)
Nissa (9)
Nissa (10)
Epilogue (1)
Prologue 2
Sahil (1)
Sahil (2)
Sahil (3)
Sahil (4)
Sahil (5)
Sahil (6)
Sahil (7)
Sahil (8)
Sahil (9)
Sahil (11)
Sahil (12)
Epilogue (2)
Sahil (Extended Scene)

Sahil (10)

692 53 9
By wiwihere

Ahil was smart as hell, he didn't waste time in hovering around the roads in order to find her, he simply contacted the GPS tracker company and asked them to track Saba's car. With his luck, he was able to find her location, which had happened to be at Lakeshore that was two hours away from his current location. Without any further delay, he hopped in his car and drove towards his destination.

It was about 4 in the evening when he reached Lakeshore. He looked around for Saba's car here there but in vain. Even checked few of the restuarants nearby but still no signs of her. He decide to search for her near the shore. It was getting darker outside and Ahil was now really concerned.

Atlast he found her sitting near the shore, arms wrapped around herself, all alone. He took a second to thank the lord and called Shireen in order to inform her about Saba. After then, he calmly marched towards her.

"Aapka adventure pora hogia ho toh ghar chalein?" He asked her as he stood behind her.

Saba got startled and looked back the very next second. When she encountered Ahil, disbelief surrounded her. She wasn't expecting him at any cost.

"Tum idher kia kar rahay ho?" She questioned as she stared at him.

"Tumhein dhondny aya houn.... Shireen tried to call you but your phone was unreachable so she asked me to-" He answered.

Saba turned her head back towards the shore saying:

"Iss ki zaroorat nahi thi.... Mein zinda houn mari nahi houn"

"Tumhara masla kia hai?" Ahil grabbed her arm and made her stand on her feet.

"Mera masla jo bhi ho.... Stay out of it" She exclaimed as she pulled her arm from his reach.

"Tumhare in masloun sy dosroun ko tension hoti hai just so you know" he said.

"Kon dosre?.... Nano?.... Mama Baba?.... Unko mein sambhal loun gi so please me leave me alone right now" She urged while taking a few steps ahead of him.

"Tum kaafi dinoun sy itna rudely act kiyoun kar rahi ho?.... Aur yeh tab sy hai jab sy meri shadi ka tumhein Shireen ny bataya hai" He finally said it loud and clear.

"Kia kehna chahte ho?.... Mein khush nahi houn tumhari shadi sy?.... Mein jealous ho rahi houn?.... Yah mein dukh mana rahi houn koi?" Saba confronted him face to face this time.

Ahil kept his gaze on her the entire time.

"You're way too wrong Ahil.... Trust me when I say this I am truly happy for you.... Dil sy.... Kiyoun keh you finally got what you actually deserve.... Haan I never forgot about you in these 10 years.... And when you came here, I really wanted to reconcile because I realised that I never stopped loving you, I thought I would win you back somehow.... I don't know even know why I thought that, I must be crazy.... Koi pagal he itna sab kar keh yeh soche ga keh dosra usse qabool kar ly ga.... I just hate myself even more.... And right now, I need space to clear my head that is it" She blasted her thoughts right away. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she shook her head in embarrassment.

"You're right" Ahil said after a long pause while he nodded his head, putting his hands in his coat pockets.

"Ahh....Mein yahi deserve karta tha shayad....Keh dulhan he bhaag gaye engagement sy phele" He added, now facing the sea ahead, he seemed calm.

"What do you mean?.... Bhaag gaye?.... Kia matlab?" She was shocked.

"Matlab inkaar kar dia uss ny" he said.

"Why?.... Aisa kiyoun kiya uss ny?" She seemed stunned.

"Pata nahi....Shayad mein pasand nahi aya ussko" Ahil replied as he looked back at her.

"Jhoot bol rahay ho tum.... Tum kisi larki ko pasand na aao aisa ho he na jaye.... Jhoota" Saba confronted.

"Mein jhoot nahi bolta" He smiled teasingly.

"Sorry....Yeh mein maan he nahi sakti" It seemed as if she had made her mind already.

"Haye....Koi aur dhondni pare gi ab mujhe.... What a hassle" He said carelessly.

Saba kept her mouth shut this time. Shortly after she said:

"Not a big deal waisay.... Koi bhi kar ly gi tum sy shadi" She rushed out her last sentence and quickly tried to move past him when all of a sudden he grabbed her hand pulling her closer to himself and said:

"Toh aap kar lein na mujh sy shadi" he smiled.

Hands intimacy >> 

Saba couldn't believe what she just heard. At first she thought that he was over dosed or something, she even tried to contemplate his eyes but didn't get any signs of drug intake. The second thought that crossed her mind was, revenge. Ahil must be plotting something, she pondered.

"Batao phir.... Koi bhi larki kar ly gi na mujh sy shadi....Yahi keh rahi thi na.... Toh tum kar lo" He spoke with a grin on his face.

"Tum kuch plot kar rahay ho na?" Saba asked with confusion which made him laugh so hard.

"Tum kia ho Saba.... Uff" He tried to control his laughters but failed.

"You're literally making fun of me.... Mein ja rahi hun" She spoke reluctantly. Escaping from his grip she once again tried to run away but he didn't let her. He pulled her again and held on to her arms tightly this time. They both were so close to eachother that it was hard for Saba to even breath.

"Hamesha ki tarah apni baat keh kar chali jati ho.... Meri toh tum ny aaj tak kabhi nahi suni, na das saal pehle, na das saal baad, but this time I won't let it happen.... You will listen to me today Ms. Saba" Ahil seemed to be pissed at her a little.

"Ten years ago you broke me.... Devastated me, to an extent where I even forgot who I was....Laikin I coped with it.... Shortly after, Mama passed away....Meri toh duniya he khatam ho gaye thi....I needed you badly back then but you weren't there.... Laikin I coped with it again....Since then I made my mind to make you realise what you did....I came to Canada for a reason.... Basically to break you too" He wasn't going to stop this time.

"But to my surprise I found out that you have already been struggling enough.... Ghussa mujhe tum par tab bhi tha but gradually it went away....And oh, the fun part....Turns out I don't have the ability to forget you Ms. Saba let alone hate you....This is what you do to me.... I may win all of my cases yet I don't even have one percent of luck when it comes to you.... No matter who's at fault, I'll always be the one losing.... Because I have loved you ever since.... And now that I, myself is asking you to marry me, you're turning me down again" he poured his heart out.

"Mein wakai ullu ka patha hun" he added.

Saba was absorbing every single word that came out of his mouth. A tear or two rolled down her eyes but his last sentence made her laugh a little.

"'I never stopped loving you'.... Abhi yahi kaha tha na tum ny.... Toh phir iss inkaar ki waja?" He stated with much softness this time.

Saba's laugh faded away and she shook her said saying:

"Mein tumhein deserve nahi karti" She sobbed.

"Phir kis ko karti ho?.... Salman Khan ko?....Bohat bara nhi hai tum sy woh?.... Plus you guys won't even look good together" He let out all the words without taking a pause. This made Saba laugh a little.

"Answer please?" Ahil questioned softly.

"Kisi ko bhi nahi" She said while wipping a tear from the corner of her eye.

"Mera kiyoun imtehaan ly rahi ho?" Ahil cupped her face with his hands. Instant warmth spread through her face.

"Mein mar jaounga tab sakoon aye ga tumhein?" He laid down his last emotional appeal.

"Bakwas na karo" Saba said, punching him lightly in his chest.

"Phir kia karoun tum he bata do?....Baat kar raha hun toh woh nahi sunni.... Shadi ka kaha hai woh nahi karni.... Marny ka kaha hai toh woh bhi karny nahi dena.... Ab khud he bata do tum" He retreated.

"Mujhe nahi pata" She spoke while bowing her head.

"Laikin mujhe toh pata haina.... Sirf aik baar meri baat maan lo" He appealed.

Saba looked at him with softeness.

"Promise sari zindagi tumhari har aik baat maanoun ga.... Dil na bhi chahay toh bhi compromise kar loun ga.... Mein tumhein das saal baad phir rukny keh liyey keh raha hun.... Ab toh tum majboor bhi nahi ho.... Aur rahi baat deserve karny ki, mera aur tumhara he saath likha hai.... Chahay mazeed das saal aur kiyoun na lag jayein.... Hum ny wapis aik dosre keh paas he ana hai.... Itna toh andaza ho chuka hoga tumhein bhi" Ahil spoke.

"Ab you should decide.... Whether you want to be my wife while you're still young and pretty yah phir jab tumhare sare baal safaid ho jayein gy tab" he said as he slowly picked her only grey hair strand from the front.

"Ahilll!!!" Saba cried out loud as she punched him lightly with both of her fists.

After she was done with her child's play, she looked up at him saying:

"Yes"

"I'll marry you Ahil.... I always intented to" She smiled shyly.

Ahil was speechless. His wish had come true, he has never been this happy in ages.

"Thankyou, your Highness.... I'm truly honoured" he said with a wide smile.

"To be honest.... I'm honoured" She replied with a beaming face.

He wrapped his arm around her from behind and both stood there for a couple of minutes as they both adored the sunset with much peace. Finally the storm had ended, the beings had eventually found their way back home, what could be more pleasing? Two people unfolding their respective paths that fate had planned for them, just to discover that they were truly made for one another despite all the circumstances. So basically what's meant for you, will always find you, whether the very next second or decades later.

(The turning point after which they actually started living their lives)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264 17 6
Sara and Zayn - They couldn't stand each other at first, but that hate turned into love. Watch as these enemies become total lovebirds. Dua and Asad...
190K 6.8K 43
"I'm not your personal doctor. And why the hell you want me to bandage your forhead when you have long list of girls to do it for you." I said glarin...
273K 23.7K 62
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
225K 13.6K 65
Doctors Series Mid-short love stories •1• The Doctor's Care For His Wife •Isaa And Mayrah• "You're to be cur...