Switchblades and Vending Mach...

By SunsetPhantomhive

(YAOI WARNING!) They always had a love hate relationship. Shizuo was always chasing Izaya with a street sign... More

Staring from a Distance
Where am I?
Figuring it out
What's going on?
My decision.
Who are you?
My new friend
A Kalediscope of Memories
Oh damn
I'm sorry
Paralyzed
The Test
Testing Carefulness
The Condition
Back to normal?
Fighting
Shizuo's Wound
Be Gentle
Playing With My Monster
Cleared.
Happy Birthday (part 1)
Happy Birthday! (Part 2)
Sunlight is bright

What to Do...

2.6K 131 28
By SunsetPhantomhive

(Shizuo's POV)
I nuzzled him gently. I was so relieved. He wasn't opening his eyes though which was a bit worrying. I didn't care right now as long as I hadn't killed him. My eyes widened in shock. I should get a nurse to attend to him. But if I do... I could get arrested for assault. They have cameras... I could get caught even still. Hm. But would the police have the guts to do that? No. I pressed the nurse button. I didn't even care if I was arrested. He had to live.
"How can I help you, Orihara-san...? You're not... You're..." She started.
"Yeah,yeah. He's got abrasions on his neck... Just do something about it and make sure he won't die,Kay?" I growled at her while referencing to the unconscious man in the bed next to where I was standing. She nodded quickly. She looked at me.
"Did you see who---" she began.
I sighed while shifting my position. "It was me." She then began moving the bed.
"W-What at you doing?" I asked while stopping it. She looked at me a bit timidly.
"Moving him to the X-Ray room, Heiwajima-san." She answered while trying to be brave.
"Why?!" I asked.
"To make sure his throat is okay." She replied. I let go suddenly.
"Can I come?" I asked. She looked at me.
"I don't think that would be best..." She replied.
I banged my hands down on the bed.
"Why?!"
She looked down "Because you could hurt him again.." My eyes grew wide and then dimmed back down.
"I... I promise I... Won't..." I told her while stroking his face gently. She sighed but said nothing. She rolled him into the X-Ray room and I hoped to God that he was okay.
Her eyes grew wide while she looked at the screen. "This isn't good." She replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 363 6
Will you fall for Shizuo, Izaya, or both? Rated R, sexual themes, cursing, violence
74.5K 3.9K 14
"Izaya, t-there's something wrong with that child..." It's true, he wasn't normal from the start. Orihara Izaya is a problem child at a very young ag...
3.1K 67 19
My one true otp, Orihara Izaya and Heiwajima Shizuo! They're gonna do lots of cute things in this fanfic. They are also going to lots of bad things. ...
25.1K 1K 24
**********completed*********** Izaya Orihara and Shizuo Heiwajima have hated each other since they met. Neither of them will ever feel anything less...