It started with an Accident...

By ChhaviGupta51

In a twist of fate, an accident intertwines the lives of two individuals on opposite ends of the emotional sp... More

Hello everyone 😍
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Untitled Part 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 125

Chapter 124

1.1K 232 17
By ChhaviGupta51

Ron's POV

" Swear with your hand on my head that you would not back out when I tell you what I want," Roohi said placing my hand on her head.

What? I was shocked to see her like that. She has never behaved in such a dramatic way in her whole life. Why was she asking me to swear on her head?

" Why are you talking like that Roohi?" Ruhan asked as even he felt that her request was quite weird.

" Ron, Bhai?? Are you ready to swear that you will get what I want?? "

" Well, you are our princess, and I will give you anything you want, why do you think that I would not give you what you want??" I asked.

" Roohi?? What are you doing? Bhai, you don't have to swear on it. Roohi, You should have some faith in him." Ruhan said.

" Shut up, Ruhan!! I am not asking you to do it. I want Ron Bhai to swear that he would give me what I want. I don't want him to back out later on and refuse to give me my gift. " Roohi said firmly.

" Roohi, sweetie, why do you think that I would back out? I would even give my share in the ancestral property to you." I said.

" I don't want your share, I want you to swear that you will give me what I want. " She said.

What the hell did she want that she was sure that I would go back on my promise?

" What do you want? "

" I will tell you soon. "

" This is quite interesting and intriguing. I want to know what is it. " Ruhan said and I finally swore over her head She smiled and got aside and asked me to go in with a smile.

They both left, and I took a deep breath.

Mahi's POV

Priya Aunty told Myra and Roohi to take me to my room. My room?? It was Ron's room till now, it felt very weird to hear that it was going to be my room now. They both brought me to my room.

It was looking very different and romantic. Mom had done an excellent job in transforming that bachelor's room into this beautiful and romantic room It was lit differently with dim lights, a very light soothing music was playing at a very low volume. Rose petals were scattered everywhere.

I was getting so shy all of a sudden after coming to this room. Every corner of the room looked so romantic that it made me even more aware of the fact that I got married to the man of my dreams and it was our wedding night.

I saw many gifts wrapped in beautiful wrapping papers and recalled how Ron had been doing some shopping discreetly. I asked him what he was buying, but he said that I would get to know him very soon.

I started looking at them, they all were for me as my name was written on them.

I was curious about the gifts he gave me but I could not open all of them right now.

I was very happy now that we were married. I have been in love with him for years, and now he was mine...

But as it was our wedding night, I was a bit nervous.

Just then the door opened and he walked in.

Ron's POV

I opened the door and was mesmerized to see the room, it had already been designed beautifully, and now when it was decorated so tastefully, it looked like a dream world. My beautiful bride was looking at the gifts I got for her. She closed them immediately and turned towards me as soon as she felt my presence in the room.

She looked beautiful standing there in her wedding dress, looking like a beautiful pink flower. I smiled at her and went near her. Taking her hand in mine, I kissed the back of her hand. She looked a bit nervous.

" You are looking so beautiful today. I even forgot that there were other people as well, I just kept looking at you. My heart also skipped a few beats. I was losing my mind. " I said and she blushed even more. I pulled her a bit towards me.

" Hey! Are you not going to say anything? " I asked and she smiled a bit.

I just couldn't believe that we were already married. Just 7 days back, I was going mad with Daanav being at Mahi's place and trying to get married to her and I was just getting jealous and wanted to throw him a few punches. And today we were standing in this room which was decorated for our wedding night.

I took her in my arms and kissed her forehead and made her sit beside me on our bed. I could not take my eyes off her.

She was wearing a big nose ring... Which was connected to her hairdo. Though she looked beautiful, I could see that she must be uncomfortable.

" Though you are looking out of this world, still you must be uncomfortable in all this heavy jewelry and this wedding lehenga. If you want you can change into something comfortable. " I said and she nodded and smiled.

She went near the dressing table and started trying to detach her nose ring from her hairdo. But was unable to do so. I went towards her and stood behind her, I tried to do it for her, but her fragrance was making me want to do something else... I also helped her to remove the dupatta that was attached to her head.

After about 10 minutes we managed to detach her dupatta from her dress and her hair. I was getting affected by her standing so close to me. Her subtle fragrance was driving me crazy.

I had to use every ounce of self-control in me. I just wanted to have her in my arms and make her mine forever. But I controlled my urge to savor her as I didn't want to scare her with the intensity of my emotions.

Her long beautiful black hair was now free and I wanted to get lost in them. It made a beautiful frame around her angelic face. She was facing towards the mirror and I was standing behind her looking into her eyes in the mirror.

Mahi's POV

I was getting very nervous. He was standing so close to me. His hot breath was tickling my neck and ear. I was feeling very good but my heart was beating frantically.

Now that we managed to remove my dupatta, my waist was bare. He touched it lightly and I felt lots of sparks going into my body, I closed my eyes.

He slid my hair aside and gasped when he saw a low-cut back blouse of my lehenga set. His hand brushed the bare skin of my back and I inhaled a deep breath.

He looked at me and opened the latch of my very heavy necklace set. He removed it and placed it on the dressing table. Bending a bit he kissed my neck, and then removed my big and heavy jhumkies too and rubbed my ear and kissed me at the back of my ears. I was getting weak behind my knees with this intimacy.

I was blushing so hard that I could not utter a single word. He held my hands and started to find his name in my Mehandi. It is an old game where the bride hides the name of the groom in her Mehendi in the best way possible, and the groom is supposed to find it. I was looking at him as he was busy finding his name.

After 2 minutes he finally found it. He showed it to me and I nodded. He held my hand in his and started removing the bangles from my hands.

I was getting conscious under his heated gaze. He snaked his arms around my bare waist and pulled me more towards him. My back was pressed against his chest. He kissed my neck again and nuzzled, I gasped.

" Oh, Mahi... You are looking so pretty that I am losing my sanity. " He said with a hoarse voice.

His hoarse voice suggested that he was as affected as I was. He seemed to love doing it as he peppered many kisses along my neck.

" Ron, please!! Stop it. " I said but it sounded like a whisper.

" Your fragrance is driving me crazy.. " he said while nuzzling on my neck and shoulder. I was getting aroused and all the inhibition of being together for the first time was leaving my body. I moaned as his heated kisses were making me go crazy with desire.

He placed some more kisses on the other side of my neck. Then he placed a kiss on my bare back. I clutched my lehenga in my fists.

I was losing control over myself and I wanted to throw myself in his arms but just then, he stepped back from me, I looked at him with surprise.

" I want you... to change, all this is beautiful but this dress is so heavy, I want you to relax and get comfortable." He whispered in my ear and bit it lightly.

I went to one of my bags to take out a nightwear but he pulled me to the pile of gifts.

I looked at him with surprise and he gave me a beautifully wrapped gift, taking it out of the gift bags, I took it and he asked me to open it.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Hi, this is my today's chapter. I hope you liked it, please let me know.

Please vote, share and comment.

Take care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thank you,

Chhavi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 33.3K 50
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 1-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
38.6K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
64.1K 2.7K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
98.8K 6.9K 59
Afterglow - Book 1 Can be read as a standalone "In a world where appearances often deceive and hearts remain shrouded in mystery, meet four remarkab...