The broken heart

By EmmaElsher

A little boy who abused in his early childhood meet with his biological brothers, will they able to connect h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Introduction of characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 13

910 43 6
By EmmaElsher

With Others

Kevin, Soobin and Eunwoo come out from the office. As soon as they come out,

"Why did you do such a reckless thing? " Soobin asked. But Eunwoo look down, Kevin glance the Eunwoo, he is tired and effect of painkillers are subsidizing, due to pain his anger is rising too. But he spoke again, "I'm the..." 

"YOU SHUT UP, I KNOW THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN, YOU ARE A BRAT ALREADY" Soobin shouted on Kevin. Soobin is worried and angry, he don't understand what he is doing. but he also want Kevin away from them. but his brothers are in to him. he can't understand why they are with this kind of boy. Without him they are all good. Kevin is also not in right sense,

"Oh! really, I'm a brat  you want to see what I can" Kevin said coming toward Soobin. Soobin got furious he held Kevin by his hoodie and push him toward wall. Kevin grunt as his bruised back contact with hard wall, "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE WITH THEM, YOU LEAVE THEM , SPOILED BRAT" Soobin shouted on Kevin's face. Kevin hold Soobin's neck and spat angrily, " KEEP THEM IN YOUR POCKET THEN FUCKER, I DON'T FUCKING CARE"

"YOU.." 

"Stop both of you It was JK not him, he was scared that"s why we all do it, please stop" Eunwoo cried out. Soobin loosen the grip of Kevin's hoodie. Kevin angrily make his hoodie and go from there. Kevin is feeling very low. He don't know why he behaving all soft with Eunwoo and JK. but anyone doesn't like him.

Soobin stood there for sometime, he didn't get power to apologize to Kevin even. He is guilty that what he said earlier. He went towards crying Eunwoo,

"Stop crying Eunwoo, you guys are at wrong, I'm not going to tell this to hyung, but never repeat. I'm sorry about what I said to Kevin. I'll apologize from him." Soobin said. Eunwoo's eyes lit up

"Thank you Hyung, I'll not repeat, please don't tell this to hyung" Eunwoo said.

"I'm not, why Kevin accept the fault when JK did that" Soobin asked.

"Actually, JK want to bunk the med camp and the whole plan is from Kevin. I think he want to protect JK from Taehyung hyung as JK is very scared." Eunwoo said.

"Oh! thats what happened. Kevin must feel bad,  I said bad things, ahh.. I'll apologize to him" Soobin said. 

"It's ok hyung, he is going to forgive you. he is not a bad guy." Eunwoo said.

"Hmm I hope so" Then Soobin went to his class as he didn't get leave, only grade 9 get that. Eunwoo went to car park and call the driver to pick him up. After some time Driver came and he left from there.

Kevin pov

"What the hell, how dare he said such a fucking thing to me. I just help them. fuck all. everyone is same. only using me and throw me out. I'm being little good with them but still he said it to me. 

"Don't think like that Kevin. He must be angry because Eunwoo got into trouble, and you said you drag them, not a surprise, he got angry"

"I know that, but still.. ahh yeah that's correct I can't expect him to pamper me after getting in trouble with boys that never do such a thing in past"

After the little convo with himself he already  forgive Soobin and start to walk randomly without caring where he go. After some time he is in front of park, a peaceful park. Kevin come here whenever he feel low, whenever he want some energy. He come to the lake area and lay with his head resting on his bag. He blanky look at the water.

I have to bear this. but how long, i don't know. actually till i strong enough kill myself or till the day that death come to me. I'm going to suffer till that day. I'm just a brat, nothing more, piece of shit. I'm useless. I don't know why I even  live. I hate being like this. Can't live and can't die. I'm useless. I'm tired showing my fake personality, that's not me. I don't care what others say to me. it's not hurting anymore, cuz everyone don't like me. and I act the way they hate me. If i hate myself i don't care if others hate me or love me. i hate my extinction, i hate everything about me. JK, Eunwoo has hyungs that love them. Soobin hyung is ready to kill me because of Eunwoo. How lucky they are. I wish I could live like that. I don't want expensive things like them but only little love. They have everything and I have nothing. I know it's my fate, I know it. But still this is so hard.

Silent tears skip from his eyes he feel pity on himself. He feel little jealous about them, but more than that he is felling pity on himself. He just lay there, he just take some painkillers from his side pocket and gulped them without water. He is used to it. He saw that they are going to over soon and need to buy another pack. After spending time there he felt relaxed. He slept for sometime too. He then went to the caffe and start working. He is feeling fresh after going to the park. After tiring shift at the caffe, he bid a good bye to Minho and went to his home. When he reach home it's pitch dark, indicating his appa is not at home,  he sigh in relief.

In Kim Mansion At night

Everyone is in living room. 

"Jungkook is your hand hurting?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes hyung but a little." JK said pouting.

"It's ok I'll massage it after dinner" Taehyung said and JK nodded in response.

"Jungkook I heard about your stunt in school" Jin said in stern voice again scaring the boy. He just look down.

"If someone forced you and drag you still it cannot be justified. I can think you might be scared and see it as a chance to skip the vaccine, but it's really a wrong way to do that. I can see you got hurt your hand, but it might be lot worse than that, If you do such reckless thing again, being scared or being forced I'll not going to let it go. Can you understand Jungkook?" Jin sternly lectured JK. JK nodded his head again.

"Do I have to teach you basic manners now, Use your words Jungkook" Jin coldly said. He can understand JK is being scared under his stern vibe. but he have to make sure younger doesn't do such a reckless thing again.

"I'm sorry hyung-nim, I understood" Jungkook said softly, which softened every one heart.

"I hope you accept your punishment without tantrums tomorrow" Jin said.

"Yes hyung, I'm sorry too, please forgive me I'll never do it again." JK said and his eyes is little glossy because his Jin hyung is scolding him. He doesn't like this even a bit. He feel like scream and cry. Jin saw JK's eyes and understand what he is feeling now.

"It's ok, I forgive you bunny, don't do it again." Jin said in soft voice and it's enough for JK to broke down again. 

"Oh my god baby, don't cry come here come on" Jin said and in no time Jungkook jump to Jin and wrapped his arms around his waist. Everyone start said comforting words to him while Jin rubbing his back soothingly. He did wrong, but they are not going to angry with him forever. After sometime JK calm down.

"Ok, how about dinner, I'm hungry" Jimin said.

"Me too we'll go, I'm craving for food right now." Hobi said.

They all went to the dining room and start to have there dinner with lot of fun. After finishing dinner,

"Jungkook come to my room I'll massage your hand." Taehyung said. JK nodded but look at Jin, actually he want to be with Jin and not with Tae. It's because Tae is strict and not as soft as Jin. He want comfort right now. Jin being mother figure, understood younger's thought. but he don't want to hurt tae because, Tae also JK's brother and have full right on him. 

"JK you can sleep with me tonight, after massage come to my room we'll sleep ok" JK's face lit up and "Yaeh hyung I'll come" 

JK went to the Taehyung's room. Taehyung is in the washroom. JK sit on the bed and wait. Taehyung come and sit near JK and start massaging his hand really gently. He love his little brother a lot. Beside every other things he can't see him in pain. 

"JK I want to tell you something" Taehyung said still doing his work.

"Yes hyung" JK replied looking towards Tae's face.

"Kevin, your new friend, He is little naughty. Now you are with him I don't want you to behave like him, disrespecting your elders, cursing and bunking. I like if you keep some distance with him. because when you are with bad people you can get there habits" JK's eyes widened , he didn't even think Taehyung would say a such thing. Taehyung see JK's face, but he want to protect him and bring up good man.

"Understood Jungkook?" Tae asked.

"But Hyung..." 

"I know, I'm not telling to ignore him completely, you have to be careful ok" Taehyung said

"Yes hyung I'll be carefull" JK said and nodded. JK don't like that his brothers thinking like that about Kevin. but they are correct Kevin is behaving bad sometimes, JK can understand that.

After massaging completed JK went to his Jin hyung and sleep eith him.

                                                                                                                                                        to be continue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 362 14
[Mafia au] Jungkook was abused by his step parents at a young age. What happens when he suddenly get to know that his biological parents and brothers...
88.7K 3.6K 57
It's a pure brotherhood story that show the pure.. love between brother and how they are life of each other. Let dig into the story to know more😉...
3.5K 160 12
Min Y/n , a 13 year old girl , who was being abused , found herself in a beautiful house which belonged to 7 handsome boys . And this is where her li...
24.3K 683 26
Jungkook with his hyungs ....... Normal life with few difficulties and lots of happiness...... Dig in to know more..........