☀︎︎Hermit-Stories ☾︎

By WhiteCatW

Just some stories I came out with- So expect everything and anything ... I guess? Mostly +Hermitcraft +Life... More

•Some facts •
×Cookies & Sleepover ×
× Halloween Special ×
×The youngest sibling×
×Two brothers ×
×broken curse×
×Your feelings blinded you ×
×The winner ×
×New hairstyle ×
× Christmas Special ×
×After secret life finally and New Year special ×
×How it all started ×
×What if...×
×Secret soulmate ×
×Into the unknown ×
×skyblings - more like fishblings×
×Where are you G?×
×Cherry Blossom Crew - Sleepover ×
×The ghost know my name ×
× SpyGuy ×
× Poppies and Lilacs ×

× Festival (Boatem crew)×

40 2 0
By WhiteCatW

- Boatem is a group of old high school friends who live in different parts of the world, one week before the start of summer they arrange a vacation that will take place at the start of July.
They'll finally see each other after all those years.-

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Grian landed . Oh it's been a while since he was in the USA.

After he got his luggage, he checked his phone if anyone had written something. He wore his usual red sweater really similar to the one he used to wear in high school, just to make sure he's friends would recognise his. And soon enough it worked.

"GRIAN! Over here!" Someone called his name. Grian did recognise that voice.
A few feet away from him stood a man with a black mustache dressed in a fancy black suit. He recognised his best friend.

"Mumbo!" He hugged the tall man.

"It's been a while, hasn't it."
Mumbo laughed.

"Yeah .. even though we actually didn't live that far away from each other."

"True but someone is always too busy with his redstone engineer work to hang out with a friend."  Grian said ironically. Mumbo rolled his eyes and giggled quietly.
"That's why we have a full two weeks to hang out here."

"I still think it's too short"G mumbled quietly.
Mumbo looked at him phone.
"I think we might actually be the last to arrive."
That's when Grian noticed he had his phone still on the airplane ' mode'that explains the lack of  messages '.

"I've messaged Impulse we had landed. I think he should be here in a few minutes..so how's life going?"

"Oh! I have a new project I've been working on ---" Grian started rambling.

. . . . . . . . .  

After a twenty minute of waiting (talking with each other) Impulse had messaged he's at the airport.
Mumbo and Grian went outside to look for him.A few minutes later they found the rest of the gang.
Impulse wore his favourite black t-shirt with an I and his hair was combed in a way to hide his horns. Next to him stood Pearl, who wore a dark blue huddie with stars and a moon shaped necklace she got from her Boatem friends on birthday. Lastly Scar with him cane in hands stood smiling. He wore a fancy white blouse with olive green corset , crimson red jacket , trousers and a top hat.

Grian couldn't stop smiling.

"Hi guys! It's amazing to see you after all these years." Impulse hugged them soon joined by very exhausted probably but the trip but still very exited Pearl and Scar.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you all." Pearl said.

"We missed you too."

After their graduation Pearl moved to Australia and because of the timezone it was really hard for them to find a good time for a simple phone call.

"Gri you haven't really grown up much since I last saw you." Scar laughed. He hadn't changed that much either except his hair was a little longer.
Neither of them did actually change  that much.  They were still the same silly group from school but only a few years older.
They laughed.

It promises to be an amazing two weeks

----------------

They all stayed at a rented house not far away but with amazing views of the surroundings.  There were five rooms and as soon as Impulse opened the door Grian, Pearl and Scar ran to take the best room.

"First come first served!" Grian yelled as he ran through the house.

Impulse only laughed as he and very tired Mumbo stood and watched  their friends feeling  like 10 year olds again.
"I think it's a good time to get some sleep."

+++++++++++

The first few days were spent catching up with each other and just hanging out together.

They went to the arcade one day and Scar won a stuffed animal for each one of them.
"See my HoTGuY skills finally come in handy" Scar announced as they were walking towards the car.

"Yeah - but I still don't know if these stuffed animals will fit in the car." Impulse glanced at then

"Don't worry, if not Scar will come home by foot."  Grian joked
Scar gasped dramatically
"Hey! That's not fair! I've done the hard work here."

"I really appreciate that Scar. Don't listen to them. " Pearl interrupted , she hugged her plushie dog who she named Tilly.
Grian started laughing.

( Thankfully the stuffed animals actually fit in the car and they all ride back to the house even to Grian still hold onto the idea of leaving Scar in the parking lot.)

+++++++++++++++

At the weekend Impulse invited his colleagues Skizz and Tango. They were pretty chill so they quickly found a common topic for all of them.
The rest of the afternoon Tango and Mumbo spent talking about redstone engineering.

On the other hand Skizz turned out to be an amazing chef and they were having a barbecue.

Pearl sat on the terrace looking at the small garden.
"Wanna some skewers? Skizz made them and they're absolutely amazing!"
Impulse sat next to her and gave her a plate.Her eyes light up at the mention of food. So she took some and ate happily.

"I've missed this... Hanging out with you guys.." Pearl said after a while.

"I've missed you too... But look at the bright side. We're all here together so let's enjoy the time."
She smiled.

"Ahhh!" They heard Scar and Skizz yelling and Grian laughing his head off.

"I think we need to check out on them before the house bunt down."
Pear giggled.

+++++++++++++++++++

The days started passing quicker and quicker.
But as they say ,,when you spend time with friends it passes quicker "
And soon it became a time to start packing things up.

"I know it's our final day today -" Impulse started catching everyone's attention. " But I thought we might spend it by watching a fireworks show tonight.. What's do you think?"

They looked one at another and nodded happily.
"That's amazing idea ! I haven't watched a firework show in so long- since the Disn-."
Grian put his hand on Scar's mouth, causing him to shut the mid sentence.
"Yup we don't need another Disney ramble today."

"So..uh.. when we are going? I need to finish packing up.." Mumbo said trying to ignore whatever just had happened.

"I need too! I nearly forgot." Pearl laughed.

" I think late afternoon, the place is not that far away. So we have a nearly half day to pack up."

------------------

They pull up to a parking spot and after that the started walking towards a small hill.

"We should have amazing view from here." Impulse said and put blanket on the grass.

"Can we quick go get some coffee? I saw shop right across the road." Mumbo asked and Pearl made a puppy eyes.

"Yes but I'm going with you."
He turned to Scar and Grian who were standing and looking at the sky full of stars.
"Are you two coming or no?"

"I'll stay."Grian said quickly.
"I don't think my legs would like that idea besides someone needs to keep an eye on this."

"Alright we'll be back in a sec."
And they wander off down the hill.

--------------

The firework show starts in 10 minutes. Grian and Scar sat in silence on the blanket, till Scar said quietly under his breath.
"What takes them so long... They should be here already."

Grian looked at him.
"It's not that I not happy that you here but I think we should see the fireworks together.. like in the old times." He said quickly as he faced got  small shades of red.
Grian giggled.
"Like the old times..."he sighed and fell a tear letting down his cheek.

What would he gave to go back to the past even for a few minutes, to feel free again.

Scar had noticed him crying and he hugged him.
"We can't go back... but there's always a big beautiful tomorrow."

Grian wiped his tears and looked at Scar.
"Is it Disney?"
Scar laughed and smiled
"Maybe , maybe not?"

The first fireworks lights up the sky.

"It's beautiful." Scar said looking at the sky.
"It truly is." Even  it have to end so soon he can spend the rest of the day making good memories.
Grian put his head on Scar shoulder and enjoyed the show.

----------

"We're here!"The trio yelled.
"Sorry for the wait , the queue in the shop was very long and then-...oh." Mumbo started mumbling but Pearl gesture him to keep quiet.

"Did they actually fall asleep..."
Pearl knelt down.
"Yup."
A firework fight the shy.
"At least we didn't entirely missed the show." Impulse said.

++++++++++++

The day of saying goodbye approach.

"It's been amazing two weeks."Pearl said."I'm so happy we got the chance to hang out together again."

The Boatem crew hugged eachother for the last time for a while.

"So see you all in the winter?"

"Yes ! I wouldn't forget something important like that."
They smiled.

There were lots of goodbyes, hugs and tears.
It's not like it was the first time they weren't going to see each other but it still hurt a bit.

---------

"Scar?"

"Oh G! I thought you had already left.."

"No...I.. wanted to say goodbye...
I would love to say longer but you know how it is..."

Scar looked at him sadly but he smiled anyway.
"I know... just be safe okay.."

Grian hugged him.
"Goodbye Scar."
Before he left he turned to face him.
"See you in January?"

"Of course , goodbye G."

++++++++++++++++++++++
They returned to their homes all over the world, waiting inpatiently for their next meeting.

---------------END-------------

Thank you for reading!
I hope the wait was worth it.
Have a good day/night
-W

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 71 23
Life series based fic- Im not explaining it, watcher lore though yay #1 SmallishBeans x3 #1 Skizzleman
39.4K 976 41
It's back y'all. After a personal situation that ended up in me pulling this book I have decided to republish it along with a couple new stories I ha...
2K 40 13
Hermitcraft oneshots :) !Requests are open! To be clear I have no idea what I'm doing T-T Disclaimer: The first few chapters are Grian centric cause...
7.9K 169 42
(Pronounced Sea-seven-anigans) Okay this has changed into a place where I just put random ideas from anywhere in the universe(or multiple). You may...