The Elemental Dragon Slayer A...

By Lost_soul_forever50

π•Žπ•™π•’π•₯ π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•–π•Ÿπ••π•€ π•¨π•™π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π”Όπ•π•–π•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕒𝕝 π”»π•£π•’π•˜π• π•Ÿ π•Šπ•π•’π•ͺ𝕖𝕣 π•žπ•–π•–π•₯𝕀 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕠𝕀... More

Chapter 1 - Chaos
Chapter 2 - Elemental Dragon Slayer
Chapter 3 - Meeting
Chapter 4 - Fairy Tail
Chapter 5 - First Job
Chapter 6 - Oh God
Chapter 7 - Who are you...
Chapter 8 - The Dragon Queen
Chapter 10 - Taking Care
Chapter 11 - Back
Chapter 12 - Leave Me Alone!
Chapter 13 - Natsu?
Chapter 14 - The PrObLeM
Chapter 15 - Only Once
Chapter 16 - Broken Promises
Chapter 17 - I don't know
Chapter 18 - Another Day
Chapter 19 - Their Back
Chapter 20 ~ What Lies Beneath Us
Chapter 21~ The Pained And The Lost

Chapter 9 - Time

55 0 0
By Lost_soul_forever50

3rd Person POV~

After Lucy finished her speech she talked to Kereska and the dragon slayers before they all separated only being, Gajeel, levy, Wendy, Laxus, and Natsu.

"That was so much fun Lucy-San! Ms. Kereska was super nice! Will we be able to see her again?"
Wendy asked with sparkles in her eyes.
"Of course you can Wendy. Just let me know when you want to see her again ok?"

"Okie dokie!"

Wendy replied skipping away ahead to everyone else in front, leaving Natsu and Lucy behind.

Natsu: Lucy

Lucy: hm?

Natsu: if you didn't use your power...would you end up telling the guild about it?

Lucy: if I'm being honest. No. No I wouldn't. I'm putting everyone in danger just by them knowing about it. Ever since people
found out that there was an elemental dragon, whoever knew me would either get hurt or tell
people who I am...so after the first time
someone I met found out my power and my name, they told the hunters that were looking for me.
It didn't take me long to know that they knew so, I killed them. Along with the girl I met...

I didnt want to...
It hurt me that I had to kill them.
It hurt that they tried to hurt me. And they succeeded in that...
Not physically, but mentally.
It still remains in my head of what she said to me as her last words.
She said,

'this is why your mother died. Because you are too weak to fight the truth and this is why your father never loved you either.'

When she said that it started to make me rethink my life choices and how much I failed as not only a daughter but also as a person.
...
Did I fail Natsu? It pains me that I became a queen and I'm still weak. I can't even get over the past. I killed people because I was afraid of the god damn truth. Why?! Why?!!"

When lucy finished, she completely broke.
having a mental breakdown in the middle of the path they were walking on, still a few hours from town.

And all Natsu did was pick her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist, his arms holding her in place.

(𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕤𝕤, 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟 🌚)

She silently cried into his shoulder as she felt overwhelmed by the emotions she was feeling.
After a few minutes she fell into a deep peaceful sleep.

...merp...merp...meep-

The next day when Lucy woke up she was in her bed. 'How did I get here?' She thought. Just then it all came back to her.

How she was talking to Natsu, how she broke down, and how he picked her up and carried her-
Wait.. he carried her?! All the way back to town.

Lucy's POV~

He carried me all the way back to my apartment. Oh god that might be the most embarrassing thing that happened.

Well there's nothing I can do now except thank him and maybe do something in return.

I decided I'll think about it later so I decided that I would get dressed and go to the guild to eat.

(That's what she is wearing^)

When I was getting clothes to wear I found a white hoodie and I realized that it was Natsu's from the smell of it.

I hoped he wouldn't mind so I put it on.
I went downstairs, put my shoes on, and grabbed my keys so that I could lock my door on the way out.

As I was walking down the street something in a shop caught my eye.

It was a blue fire emblem and a blue dragon emblem.

I decided to go into the shop to get details on it from the shop owner.

Shop owner: Hello! How may I help you today ma'am?

Lucy: Hi! I would like the details on those two emblems over there.

I said pointing to them

Shop owner: ahh Of course! So, they have the ability to get rid of motion sickness and to enhance your magic power when low.

Lucy: hmm... I'll take it. How much is it?

Shop owner: 600,000 Jewels

When he said that I went pale.
Did he just say 600 THOUSAND Jewels?
I have enough but Jesus that's a lot. I would be losing many more months worth of rent on this.

Lucy: I'll get them.

Owner: are you sure ma'am? Won't your husband get mad at you for wasting his money on this?

Lucy: husband? I don't have one. I have my own money not another mans money.

Owner: uhm you can't get these then.

"And why not?"

"Because you could be using stolen money from your husband..."

" GOD DAMNIT! I DONT HAVE A HUSBAND NOR BOYFRIEND, THIS IS MY OWN MONEY THAT I WORKED HARD FOR! SO JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN EMBLEMS SO I COULD PAY FOR IT!

I'm losing my patience with this man.

"Y-yes ma'am"

He gave me the bag and I payed for the items.
I then went to a nearby bench and put on the blue fire emblem while I put the dragon one in a box and wrapped it up nicely, in a red box with a black bow.

Once I did that I continued walking towards the guild hall.

After a few more minutes of walking, I got to the guild and opened the doors. As usual, everyone was fighting and having a good time, Cana drinking, gray stripping, Juvia looking at him with hearts, Wendy and Levy reading, and gajeel watching levy.

The first person that noticed me come in was Natsu and slowly everyone else noticed me come in.

Master came down that stairs and went up to me.

"My child...I want you to explain to everybody what happened yesterday and who you really are."

I knew there was no way out so I had to explain who I really am and I also told them why I didn't want them to know.

"And that's pretty much it"

I ended.

Everyone was in shock and surprised about what I said.
"So you're the elemental dragon huh."

I nodded

"Thank you for letting us know. It helps us a lot my child."
Master said

I smiled.

"Natsu!"

"Mmm"

"I have something for you. Get your ass over here."

He rolled his eyes and jumped down from the second floor and landed in front of me then sitting down on the floor.

I pulled out the box from my pocket and as I was about to say something Cana interrupted me saying, "Lucy! I swear if you're proposing to him in the middle of the fucking guild I'm going to hit you!"

I rolled my eyes and gave Natsu the box and sat down in front of him.
I watched as he opened the box and his eyes widen in shock.

"I got it for you on the way here as a thank you for carrying me all the way back to my apartment safely. It prevents motion sickness and it also enhances your magic when you're running low. Just like mine."

I said as I pulled mine from underneath my hoodie.

He then picked me up and put me on his lap and held me by my waist while he put his head in the crook of his neck.

"Mind telling me why you're wearing my hoodie?"

Shit I should have known

"B-because it was in my drawer and it was warm..."

"Mmm"

"So do you like the gift?"

"Mhm"

After he gave me his answer I carefully picked up the pendant from the box and put it around his neck.
And in my opinion, it looks pretty damn hot.

Like him.

Wait what...

After that thought I started blushing the shade of Natsu's hair. "What's wrong with you? My hoodies too hot for you?"

"No you are- I mean y-ya it's a l-little too hot."

He looked at me with a raised brow and I just knew he heard the first part so I started blushing a deeper red and looked down in embarrassment.

"I don't k-know why I said that..."

"ANYWAY! I'm hungry so I'm going to get breakfast. Hope you enjoyed your gift."

I said quickly changing the topic and leaping up from his lap. I then ran up to the bar and ordered my strawberry milkshake but with extra strawberries.

As I was drinking, Mira came over and said, "why are you wearing Natsu's hoodie~" dragging out the word hoodie.

"Uhm... because it was in my closet so I just put it on."

"Mhm sure~"

"I'm serious Mira!"

"Someone's getting protective~"

"I'm not!"

At this point everyone in the guild is looking at us.

"HEY EVERYONE! LUCYS GOT A CRUSH~"

"Shut up Mira!"

"Who's the lucky guy?"

"I told you I don't have a crush."

I know you do.~ SO TELL ME!"

"GOD DAMNIT MIRA! I TOLD YOU I DONT HAVE A CRUSH SO LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I shouted and got up, and left the guild.

As I was walking I was getting mad at myself. Why couldn't I just admit it? At this point angry tears were threatening to come out.

When I finally looked up and scanned my surroundings, I didn't know where I was. I was near a small river that had 2 fishing poles in a little stand near a tree.

I hoped the owners wouldn't mind so I grabbed a pole and started fishing. I caught a few blue fish that happy likes so I decided that I would give them to him when I see him.

As I was fishing for a while longer I heard rustling in the bushes like someone was coming so I jumped up and got into a fighting position.
Only for it to be Natsu and happy.

Did they follow my sent? Wait... this must be their fishing spot.

Oh god.

"So are you going to attack us or are you going to stand there looking stupid?"

"I uh..."

I relaxed my shoulders and got out of my fighting stance.

"Why are you at our secret spot? Better yet how did you even find it?"

"After I left the guild I wasn't paying attention and when I finally came to my senses I saw that I was in this area, so I started fishing for a while..."

"Did you get fishies for me?!"
Happy exclaimed interrupting Natsu in the process.

"Uhm ya I did..."

"GIMME GIMME GIMME THEM ALL!"

I handed all of them to him.

"Now Carla definitely can't refuse my offer!"

He said flying off as fast as he could.

"I'm sorry I should've just left instead of ruining you and happy time together."

"Whatever."

He went over and grabbed a fishing pole from the stand and then sat down to start.
I just sighed and started walking away until I heard, "come here" I looked back and walked back to him.

When I got close enough he put down the pole and put me in lap...again. I started blushing deep red remembering what happened last time and apparently I went stiff because he told me to relax. So I did.

Ya I can listen to my daddy.

What the fuck is wrong with me.

Once I relaxed he picked up the pole and started fishing again. After a while of fishing a big fish leaped out the water and even though Natsu punched it, it spit something out at him.

Once the fish hit the water it said, "you're going to be like that for a month for punching me like that!" And swam away.

I looked back at Natsu and realized that he was a little kid?! Oh crap. "Natsu... your a kid! Omg! You look so cute!" As soon as I said that his face twisted into disgust and like I was crazy.

I ran up to him and put him on my lap and started pinching his cheeks while nuzzling his nose. I then got up with the him in my arms and started walking back to town to get clothes and other items for him.

▽▵▽▵▽▵▽▵▽▵▽▵▽▵▽▵▽▵▽▵▽

𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘. 𝕀 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕥 𝕦𝕡 𝕓𝕪 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣.

2043 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 (𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥)

𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟.

𝔹𝕪𝕖~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 22 26
Hi! This is a Fairy Tail love story! I do not own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does! I hope you enjoy the story! I will try to have it suspenseful and it...
380K 10.5K 49
Natsu is the richest in his country. He rules Dragneel inc. Kind is how he grew up. Cold is what he became. He has his moments, yet one wrong thing c...
3.4K 193 26
- COMPLETED AND SPELL CHECKED - For years he's been searching for her and for years she's been oblivious to the fact that she's lost. What will happ...
198K 2.9K 69
Natsu is a tall, pink haired Fire mage. Lucy is a blonde Stellar mage. Natsu would do anything to keep Lucy safe, the same way she would to him.. T...