A Cup Of Love: Brewing Romance

By SimridhiChaudhary3

More

Prologue
Family Tree
Characters
Introduction (Part 1)
Introduction (Part 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

61 6 1
By SimridhiChaudhary3

Simridhi's POV:

I clearly didn’t eat properly because of but obvious reasons. 

I looked at the wall clock and it indicated 2 o'clock.

"Everybody must be sleeping right now. I should just go and see if I could get something to eat." I thought to myself

I opened the door and silently went outside the room.

I reached inside the kitchen. I started searching the kitchen and when I didn't see anything I felt disappointed.

"How come these people have nothing to eat?" I thought

I opened the kitchen and saw some chocolates.

"Yayyyy......thank you so much bhagwan ji. Finally I found something to eat." I said to myself.

I took out a few chocolates and started eating them unaware that someone is seeing me from outside.

"It's unhealthy to eat so many chocolates at the same time." Someone said and I screamed as I was not aware of someone watching me.

I turned my face still stuffed with chocolate and saw him standing near the kitchen entrance with amusement dancing on his face.

I quickly ate the chocolate while he was still watching me.

After eating the chocolate I was about to go from there but my stomach obviously have some other plans and decided to embarass me in front of him by grumbling loudly.

I heard him chuckle and then he asked "Do you want to eat something?Should I make something for you?"

"No, thank you I'll manage." I said and was about to go out from the kitchen when again he said

"I was hungry too and was about to make some Maggi for myself. Do you want to share?"

Leaving me with no choice by offering my favourite food I just nodded without saying anything.

I saw him going inside the kitchen and I stood at the door as I didn't know what to do.

"Can you help me cut the vegetables?" He asked

"Ofcourse." I said politely and went to the counter to cut some onions and carrots while he took charge of boiling corns and cutting capsicum.

As soon as I started cutted onions I regretted the choice of vegetables. My eyes got watery and because I wear specs my vision started getting blurry.

"What happened to you? Why are you crying? Did you cut yourself?" He questioned me in a concerning tone.

"The onions..... I can't cut them. My eyes are getting hurt." I said while keeping the onions and knife back in the plate.

"You go wash your eyes with cold water. I'll do the rest of the work." He said while passing me the bottle from the refrigerator.

I went to the basin and started splashing water on my face. After a couple of minutes when I felt okay I wiped my face with the towel and went back to the kitchen.

He had already prepared all the vegetables and was filling the pan with water when he saw me entering.

"Are you okay now?" He asked and I simply nodded.

He then gave me a small nod and resumed his work.

While he was making maggi I was just focusing on how attractive he looks while doing such a simple thing. He was wearing a simple t-shirt with trousers and still managed to look HOT 🥵.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." He said suddenly bringing me out of my thoughts.

"I wasn't looking at you I was looking at my first love." I said changing the topic.

His smirk fell and he asked "First love?"

"Yes the Maggi. " I said and the kitchen was filled with laughter.

No I was not in a mood to laugh at that moment. And no there was no ghost who was laughing.

It was none other than Mr. Aniruddh Singh himself. I seriously saw him laughing for the first time and he looked handsome.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked him after I was done gawking him.

"You are weird.  Who says their first love is a food?" He asked

"I love maggi. And why do you need an actual human that will hurt you to be your first love. Food is better than humans. They never disappoints." I said stating some facts.

"Cool." He said closing the topic completely.

We became silent after that. No one said anything.

After a couple of minutes he started serving the maggi in bowls.

He offered me my bowl and I replied with a small thank you. As soon as I took the first bite my eyes widened. 

Never in my life have I ever tasted this yummy maggi. What I make is so yukkk in front of this.

I looked at him and realised he was waiting for my reaction.

"This is so yummy. The best maggi I have eaten in my life. Thank you so much or else I had to sleep empty stomach. " I said genuinely with a smile and saw him smile too at my comment.

"You're welcome.  Let's eat before it gets cold." He said and I nodded while bringing back my attention to my food.

While they were enjoying their food people standing outside the kitchen were looking at them lovingly and were admiring them.

"How are you?" He asked again.

I looked at him and saw the sincerity on his face. Not wanting to create any drama I replied.....

"I'm good. What about you?" I asked

"I'm good too." He said and I nodded

"How is your work going on?" I asked again breaking the silence.

"It's going good. What about yours?" He said

"Oh.. I'm not working right now. I have just completed my B.ed and will be applying in schools soon." I said with a smile.

"Seeing you this happy I'll assume this is your dream profession?" He said

"Yes, I have always dreamt of being a teacher. When I was little we used to play teacher teacher in which I used to be the teacher everytime." I said with a permanent smile plastered on my face.

"That's good." He said giving a geuine smile

"But I also want to open a cafe in future. I love the vibe of cozy cafes with a good ambience and obviously good food and coffees." I told him.

I haven't told this to anyone. But I don't know why I felt like telling him this.

"Oh that's good. You can always ask me for help regarding business." He said and I nodded.

After that we resumed eating. I finished first and waited for him to finish so I can atleast do the dishes.

"Do you want something else?" He asked after finishing his food.

"No I was just waiting for you to finish so that I can do the dishes." I replied

"There is no need to do the dishes. The maids will do it in the morning." He said getting confused.

"Then everyone will come to know we ate at night. I always do the dishes when I eat at home so that Mumma doesn't come to know." I again said making him believe so that he can let me do my work.

He chuckled and said "It's okay no one will say anything even if they get to know we ate something at night. No let's go and sleep. It is already so late." He said looking at his watch.

"Are you sure?" I asked again being not so sure of his decision.

"Yes now let's go." He said completely shutting me off.

"Okay." I replied and started going towards the stairs.

We came in front on my room. I turned to see him standing behind me with hands in his pockets.

"Good night. I'll see you tomorrow. " I said with a smile.

"Good night Simridhi. Have sweet dreams." He said and we both retired to our room

Well....welll.....welll.... it was quite an eventful night. I thought to myself while laying on the bed and started dozing off the next moment.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey lovelies ❤️ ❤️

Sorry for being this late.

Here is another update. Feedbacks are appreciated 😇😇

Lots of love
Sim❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 1K 11
تُـكبلنا الحياة فـ تُجبرنا على إرتكاب المعاصي و الآثام التي لا تُـغتفر ، كـ إثم إرتكبه فـيـرو في فتاة شابة ظنا منه أنه مجرد خطئ عابر ، لكنه جاهل تمام...
34.6K 830 81
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
34.7K 844 89
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
110K 251 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni