Chapter 9

Simridhi's POV:

I clearly didn’t eat properly because of but obvious reasons. 

I looked at the wall clock and it indicated 2 o'clock.

"Everybody must be sleeping right now. I should just go and see if I could get something to eat." I thought to myself

I opened the door and silently went outside the room.

I reached inside the kitchen. I started searching the kitchen and when I didn't see anything I felt disappointed.

"How come these people have nothing to eat?" I thought

I opened the kitchen and saw some chocolates.

"Yayyyy......thank you so much bhagwan ji. Finally I found something to eat." I said to myself.

I took out a few chocolates and started eating them unaware that someone is seeing me from outside.

"It's unhealthy to eat so many chocolates at the same time." Someone said and I screamed as I was not aware of someone watching me.

I turned my face still stuffed with chocolate and saw him standing near the kitchen entrance with amusement dancing on his face.

I quickly ate the chocolate while he was still watching me.

After eating the chocolate I was about to go from there but my stomach obviously have some other plans and decided to embarass me in front of him by grumbling loudly.

I heard him chuckle and then he asked "Do you want to eat something?Should I make something for you?"

"No, thank you I'll manage." I said and was about to go out from the kitchen when again he said

"I was hungry too and was about to make some Maggi for myself. Do you want to share?"

Leaving me with no choice by offering my favourite food I just nodded without saying anything.

I saw him going inside the kitchen and I stood at the door as I didn't know what to do.

"Can you help me cut the vegetables?" He asked

"Ofcourse." I said politely and went to the counter to cut some onions and carrots while he took charge of boiling corns and cutting capsicum.

As soon as I started cutted onions I regretted the choice of vegetables. My eyes got watery and because I wear specs my vision started getting blurry.

"What happened to you? Why are you crying? Did you cut yourself?" He questioned me in a concerning tone.

"The onions..... I can't cut them. My eyes are getting hurt." I said while keeping the onions and knife back in the plate.

"You go wash your eyes with cold water. I'll do the rest of the work." He said while passing me the bottle from the refrigerator.

I went to the basin and started splashing water on my face. After a couple of minutes when I felt okay I wiped my face with the towel and went back to the kitchen.

He had already prepared all the vegetables and was filling the pan with water when he saw me entering.

"Are you okay now?" He asked and I simply nodded.

He then gave me a small nod and resumed his work.

While he was making maggi I was just focusing on how attractive he looks while doing such a simple thing. He was wearing a simple t-shirt with trousers and still managed to look HOT 🥵.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." He said suddenly bringing me out of my thoughts.

"I wasn't looking at you I was looking at my first love." I said changing the topic.