Introduction (Part 2)

Aniruddh's POV:

I am The Aniruddh Singh. 32 years old. CEO of Singh Industries.

I have a past that no one knows and I am least interested to let someone invade my life and try to know me. I hate relationships and have no interest in marriage as well. I hate week people who are not able to stand up for themselves and always need someone else to help them.

Me and my Dadu are a copy of each other. I've learned a lot of business tricks from him. Just like him, I can also not spare the person who tries to touch what's mine or misuse the liberty they have been granted. Dadi on the other side is a complete softy and the sweetest person on the Earth. They are still madly in love with each other and always say that the opposite attracts.

Sometimes I also start thinking if I'll be able to get someone or something like them. But then I remember I am not meant for love and can't do relationships at this age.

My father Mr. Rakesh Singh is a very known personality in the business world and is known for his polite behavior and for letting go of the people that commit mistakes. He and I are complete opposites but I love him and can pretty much do anything for him. 

My mother on the other side is a little strict and she has the power to let people do anything for them by blackmailing them. I always thank god as she hasn't asked anything from me YET.

I have a younger brother who is married and has a beautiful daughter. My niece is the best gift he has given to our family. I can never see my princess cry and always fulfill her wishes even before she asks me. I've spoilt her to no ends but I don't care because I have more than enough to provide her. I can do anything to see that beautiful smile on her face.

I also have a sister who is the youngest of us three and is literally spoilt by everyone in the family. Whenever she has even a slight inconvenience in her life whole Singh family is there to protect her and make her happy. 

Even if I don't believe in relationships and marriage I love my family to death and can do anything for them.

That's it for now. I have an important meeting to attend so see you around.

Have a day you deserve.