Introduction (Part 1)

Simridhi's POV:

Hello, myself Simridhi I live in Delhi and am currently pursuing my Bachelor's in Education.  Though I have already completed my Masters in Psychology but because of covid and online classes I just lost my interest in Psychology.

I always wanted to become a teacher so here I am. I'm 25 years old and a complete introvert. Like I won't talk to you unless I really want to. I usually spend my time at home doing nothing 😉😉

My dad is a reputed businessman and we belong to upper class.

My mother is a homemaker and a complete sweetheart. I am closest to her and love her the most.

My dadu and dadi are the most loveable couple I have ever seen in my entire life. They just can't live without each other even for a minute. I hope one day I'll also find someone who can love me like dadu loves dadi.

I also have an elder sister who is married and have a son. Jiju is really head over heels for my sister and can do anything for her.

Arav her son is my partner in crime and I have spoilt him to no ends.

Lastly, my younger brother Devansh. I love him but he is so annoying.  Most of the time we are fighting over petty things but are always there for each other whenever needed.

I am single and am just waiting for the right one. I did have a relationship in past but he was just so dominating that I was forced to end that. I stopped beliving in love for sometime but when I see cuties of my house that are so in love with each other I believe there is someone waiting for me.

That's it for now I have to rush to study otherwise mumma will start scolding me.
Bye bye.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Let me know your views on the introduction of our female lead.

Next update coming sooner than expected 🤓

Lots of love
Sim❤️