Chapter 6

Aniruddh's POV:

What the hell did I just do?

Why do I care if she's okay or not??

What was I even thinking before asking that question? (That too so politely😏)

I went inside the room and laid down as I just want this night to end so that I can leave this place early in the morning and never ever see her again.

I don't know when sleep consumed me and I woke up to my alarm ringing. I switched off my alarm and saw the time. It was 5 in the morning.

As I wanted to leave the place without anyone noticing I told dad yesterday only that I'll be leaving early in the morning to which he agreed.

I went to the washroom to freshen up and got ready for the day.

I was coming downstairs when I saw someone in the kitchen. I looked at my watch and it was only 5:45 in the morning. 

Nobody wakes up this early so I went to check in the kitchen. As soon as I entered the kitchen I was shocked seeing her making something in the pan while watching something on her laptop. She didn't realise my presence as she had earphones plugged in.

I went near her and took a peak in the pan to know what she was making.

"Who the hell eats maggi at 5 in the morning?" I thought to myself

While I was concentrating on the pan I didn't notice when she turned around and saw me so close to her.

She was going to shout when I put my hand on her mouth to prevent her from shouting. (Typical bollywood scenes😉😉)

"Why are you up so early and why the hell are you eating this stuff. It's too early for having anything?" I asked her out of curiosity while removing my hand from her mouth

She turned away from me to switch off her laptop and again turned towards me and said " I haven't slept till now. I was watching kdramas and got hungry so thought of making something for myself to eat."

She again diverted her attention to the pan and switched off the gas and started putting the maggi in a bowl.

"Why didn't you sleep?" I asked her again

"I wasn't sleepy and it's my daily night time routine to watch kdramas. And why the hell are you so curious about everything I'm doing?" She asked raising her voice which was not at all liked by me at all

I grabbed her arm to shout at her but while doing this her hand touched the pan which was hot and she squirmed in pain.

I immediately left her hand and started going from there when I heard her saying

"Why do you hate me so much? You were the one who spoiled my life. You were the one who left me with nothing. What did I do to you?"

I turned around and within seconds went towards her and said " You destroyed my life Ms. Simridhi. I'll be taking my revenge so don't you disappear anywhere. And even if you disappear I'll do anything and everything to find you and make you suffer."

"But what did I do?" She asked tears rolling down her face. She looked so innocent and pure at that moment that I wanted to just save her from the world. ( What are you thinking Aniruddh you hate her)

I got a grip and went from there without saying anything.

I settled in my car and started my journey to Jaipur. In about 5 hours I reached there.

First I went home to change my clothes and then made my way towards the office as I have a very important meeting today. And if it's successful it will change the history of the business world.

As soon as I entered the building the atmosphere changed completely. Everybody is scared of me and I like that. I like being in power. ( Typical khadus male.)

I entered my office and started doing my work. At around 12 I got a call from my PA that our client is here. I got ready for the presentation and made my way towards the meeting room but not before praying to the god. ( Nobody knows and I also don't plan to tell everybody but before every meeting important or not I always pray to god.)

I met the clients and settled them in the meeting room. And my manager started the presentation.  While the presentation was going suddenly I started thinking about the person whom I hate the most.

Yesterday's and today's events started playing in my mind. One side I see a very simple and innocent girl that is completely unaware of the outside world. She is bubbly but a complete introvert and won't talk to you unless you speak to her. On the other hand all the scene's from the past indicates that she doesn't care about anyone except herself and can hurt anyone for her happiness.

My thought were interrupted and I heard my PA calling me.

"Sir, Mr. Sharma was saying something." He said making me divert my attention to Mr. Sharma

"Yes, Mr. Sharma. " I asked

"Mr. Singh is this deal not important to you at all? I am noticing you from almost past 30 minutes and you are not at all paying attention towards the presentation. " He said

" Sorry for making you think like that Sir but this deal is very important for me. I got distracted because of something and I apologize you for that." I said

"Okay then Mr. Singh I really liked your presentation and the idea of expanding this business. I let my PA call you and give you my final answer." He said gettip up from his chair

"Thank you Sir. And it will be my honor if you have lunch with us. All the preparations are done." I suggested him

"Thank you for the offer but I have to deny it as my wife is waiting for me. She is not well and needs me with her." He said and went away from ther

"Who the jell cares about their wife when you have such an important deal to sign." I thought to myself (We'll see that Mr. Aniruddh 🫣)

My thoughts again went to her but this time it made my blood boil as it was because of her I got distracted and had to apologize. ( Poor Simridhi unaware of the things happening 🤭🤭)

I finished my work in the office and went home as I didn't wanted anything to happen from the next time so I needed rest.

As soon as I entered the house I got most unreal and most hateful news of my life........

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey lovelies ❤️❤️

Here's the update.

Thank you for 500 views and 100 likes.

Please do give feedback I will try to write longer chapters from next time.

Lots of love
Sim❤️