|| INTO THE REAL WORLD || Bob...

By FantasyBluePhoenix

"W-Why did y-you kiss m-m-me? " "Why did you kiss me back? " Didn't understand right?......read the story to... More

(A/N)
CHAPTER 1 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 2 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 3 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 4 *(edited)*
NOTICE!
CHAPTER 5 *(edited)*
NOTICE 2
CHAPTER 6 Part 1 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 6 PART 2 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 7 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 8 PART 1 *(edited)*
Behind The Scenes|| Ch 1
CHAPTER 8 PART 2 *(edited)*
1 K READS!!!!
IMPORTANT!! (PLS READ)
NOTICE
CHAPTER 9 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 10 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 14 Part 1(BACK STORY)
CHAPTER 14 Part 2
CHAPTER 15 *(edited)*
CHAPTER 16 (Christmas Special) *(edited)*
CHAPTER 17
NEW BOOK!!!
Chapter 18 Part 1
CHAPTER 18 PART 2
(A/n) Important! Must read!!
New Book!! + Announcement
CHAPTER 19

Bad News!(about the author)

617 35 21
By FantasyBluePhoenix

Hi there, I am the author's older brother(cousin).

You all must be wondering why she isn't updating stories anymore.....

Well.....about a month and a half ago she got into a terrible car accident. She lost a lot of blood, had two broken rib bones, her face slightly smashed and half of her brain damaged which had led her to fall into a coma.

The doctors, what they are saying that it is almost impossible for her to survive and only a miracle can save her. Her parents are going through a lot, and so are we and her relatives. 

She was a bright, cute yet quiet and well-behaved girl, always putting others before herself. Seeing her in this state aches our hearts. I would have informed this news sooner but I myself was not able to function properly the whole situation happening so quickly.

For one moment she was there smiling and then suddenly laying on a hospital bed.

The doctors had lost all hope, but we didn't. We still hope she would survive, she WILL survive. But we don't know when she would wake up, maybe weeks, months, years.....some doubting if she would wake up at all or.....

Anyways....that is all I had to say...sorry if I made myself awkward, I am not into these things.

I hope you all stay well and please take care of yourselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956 44 5
𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗕𝗼𝗕𝗼𝗶𝗕𝗼𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝘀 𝗔𝗱𝘂 𝗗𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘂𝗽 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗻, 𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗼�...
2.6K 146 9
{ONGOING AND 2ND STORY LITTLE SISTER!} [PLATONIC] "let's. . . travelling!!!" Disclaimer: - This story just for fun and practice to write and continue...
44.3K 1.8K 29
Boboiboy, Rintis Island hero and a new girl in town? It was love at first sight. Boboiboy were quick to make her his. He doesn't want anyone touching...
37.9K 1.9K 65
Hi! Welcome!! The title says all!! Since there are not much of these stuffs, I decided to make one!! There will be numerous one-shots and scenarios...