Reborn as a big star

De loisantoinette

Her father actually "bought" her favorite singer as a coming-of-age gift for her when she turned 18? ! The ha... Mais

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 311 - 320
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 366

Chapter 341 - 350

231 1 0
De loisantoinette

Chapter 331 The truth gradually emerged (3)

  Qin Xue actually hoped that Fu Heng would solve his troubles first, but after Fu Heng knew the truth, he no longer cared about his affairs.

  He said: "As long as I take out the evidence that the patient is terminally ill and bring Fu Yi with me, the patient's family will be able to talk easily."

  Qin Xue trembled after hearing this, and couldn't help guessing that Fu Yi was present. Is the real role of the doctor to protect the master or the patient's family? I remember watching a horror movie, and there was a very scary sentence in it. Never offend a doctor, because he has at least 100 ways to make you die without knowing it.

  Although Mr. Heng is not likely to kill people, he is still a doctor, a very protective and petty doctor...

  Fu Heng's purpose is very simple and clear. The other party framed him because he wanted to deal with his apprentice, so as long as Qin Solving Xue's trouble will eventually lead to the big boss behind. He has lived for nearly thirty years and has never suffered such a big loss. No matter who is the person behind it, he must spend his whole life repenting for his indiscretion!

  The third person to deal with is Bai Yan. Such an extremely small person actually made Qin Xue and Fu Heng have no desire to fight, as they seemed to be able to kill a lot of them easily.

  But even such a small person dared to show his little white teeth to Feng Xue. It really has to be said that it is another success of the magic of money.

  Because she really couldn't muster the energy to deal with him, Qin Xue simply left the task of solving him to the crisis public relations team in charge of Ji Shaoyang. She can't let her and her master solve everything, but let a bunch of people eat popcorn and watch the show, right?

  And Qin Xue has more important things to do.

  Now for the company, there is only one most important issue left to solve, and that is Yin Chengya's alimony case. Yin Shengli, who claimed to be his father, couldn't wait to take him to court without giving him a chance for peace talks.

  With such an obvious move, anyone with any brain would be able to tell that the drunkard was not interested in drinking. The other party obviously didn't do it for money, but to ruin Chengya's reputation.

  Filial piety comes first among all good deeds. China has governed the world with filial piety since ancient times.

  That person used the name of unfilial piety to target Yin Chengya, which must be said to be a very vicious and very effective move.

  "If it were me, I would definitely not pay attention to a father who abandoned his wife and son and left for more than ten years." Qin Xue wrinkled her nose: "That man can sell his son for money. It's really abominable. ! How can there be such a scumbag human being?"

  The most amazing thing is that such a person turned out to be Yin Chengya's father, which really makes people have to guess how powerful Yin's mother's kindness gene is?

  Rong Qing agreed with her opinion, but the law was the law: "No matter how bad he is, he is still his father. Support is an obligation stipulated by the law. It is not easy for Yin Chengya to pass this test." Regardless of whether he agrees to support or not, it is a crime of unfilial piety

  . It will all weigh on your head. And even if the public knows what kind of character Yin Shengli is and knows Yin Chengya's suffering, it can't stop the Yin family, mother and son, from having to face this person's life before their eyes.

  Is there any fun in living like this when a person you deeply hate hangs in front of you all day long, reminding you how much you hate him?
  It can be said that no matter how the lawsuit ends, the injured ones will be Yin Chengya and the mother and daughter of the Yin family.

Chapter 332 The Truth Gradually Revealed (4)

  In the evening, Qin Xue returned home and saw Yin Chengya standing outside the door, her head lowered, not knowing what she was thinking.

  "Why don't you go in?" She said and was about to take the key to open the door: "Auntie and Zhizhi should be at home." "

  I just said a few words and left." Yin Chengya stopped her movement and pointed to the road beside the mountain. Small pavilion: "Can you sit over there?"

  Qin Xue nodded and followed him doubtfully: "Are you really not going to see them? They are very worried about you." "

  I know. Just wait. The court will be held in two days, and I don't want them to be affected by my bad mood."

  Qin Xue looked helplessly at the faint bruises under his eyes. It must be hard to have a father like that, right?

  "Don't worry, my brother has found the best lawyer for you. Besides, there is no benefit in your father suing you. The most you can get is a few hundred yuan a month, and you will be scolded by everyone who knows the truth." Yin Chengya smiled

  . He smiled, unconcealable fatigue overflowing from his smile.

  "Actually, in my memory, my father is not such a person. Before he left home, he was a very good father. He liked to take my sister and me for a walk by the river, and he would also buy roasted sweet potatoes for us to eat. Before he left, Before returning home, he once told me to take good care of my mother and sister, and he would come back as soon as he earned enough money to treat his sister." He paused, took a deep breath, and continued: " Unexpectedly, after he came back, the first thing he said was to ask for alimony, and he even beat my mother."

  Qin Xue put her hand on the back of his hand: "Don't be sad, you have taken good care of my aunt and my mother for so many years. Zhizhi, isn't it? It was not you who broke the promise, but him. You don't need to feel sorry for such a person." "

  One thing you don't know is that after he came, I asked someone to investigate him. I just received the investigation yesterday Reply, it turns out that he has been living in a city to the north, and it only takes a few hours to get there by train. And there is a person who is said to be his son who has been living with him." He smiled, smiling so sadly. "He would rather be with his unknown son than come back home. Is it just because his mother and sister are sick?"

  Qin Xue frowned when she heard this, and a thought flashed through her mind. But she didn't show anything strange on the surface. She just comforted him with a few gentle words and promised to take good care of his family.

  After returning home, after dinner, she turned on her computer and connected with Rong Qing.

  "Qingqing, have you ever investigated Yin Shengli?"

  "You mean Yin Chengya's father?"

  "No, I mean the person who appeared in front of us."

  Rong Qing was stunned, and then understood her purpose: "You mean this person might be fake?"

  "I chatted with Chengya for a while in the evening, and he said that his father was not such a person before. He loved him and his sister very much, and he went out to make money to treat his sister. There is no reason to turn into a bully-like figure after disappearing for so long."

  Rong Qing shook his head: "It shouldn't be wrong. My people found out that Yin Shengli used to work in a factory before leaving home. There is still a photo of him when he was performing at a gala. It should be Yin Shengli."

  Qin Xue was a little unwilling to give up: "It's been so many years, hasn't it? Maybe it's just people who look alike?"

Chapter 333 The Truth Gradually Revealed (5)

  "I understand how you feel. It would be easier if it was really a fake. But even after many years, bones cannot deceive people. Just compare the photos and you will know that this The distribution and gaps of Yin Shengli's facial features are exactly the same as that of the man in the photo." "

  It seems that my imagination is really crazy." Qin Xue smiled bitterly.

  ("By the way, what's going on between you and my master? Why do I think you're a little afraid of him?" Although she would tremble when faced with Mr. Heng's cold face, Rong Qing obviously didn't think so. It's not so much fear as it is guilt. What on earth has she done to her master that makes her feel guilty?
  Rong was silent for a while: "You won't know when Zhuang Jiang finishes the extra story." After finishing, he closed the connection directly.

  Looking at the disappearing video window, Qin Xue clenched his fists: Sure enough, there is a situation!)
  Yin Chengya's matter is really difficult. Even Fu Heng doesn't know how to help him, except to keep Yin Shengli missing for more than ten years. In 2016, the indifference to sick family members was publicized, while others could only watch.

  What Fu Heng wanted to do most now was to catch the person behind the frame-up of himself and his apprentice, so he carried Fu Yi around all day long, and he didn't know where he went. Fu Yi was from the SWAT team, and he was best at dealing with criminals. When he heard that his uncle might have been framed, why didn't he cry and run to help?

  But every time Qin Xue saw these two people appearing, they were covered in unknown mud and slightly messy clothes, which made her couldn't help but guess whether the two people had been out fighting all day long.

  In a blink of an eye, the day came when Yin Chengya was ready to appear in court.

  Yin Shengli refused the request for an out-of-court settlement, even though the alimony given by Yin Chengya definitely exceeded the amount that the court would award. It made everyone understand more clearly that this old man was here to disrupt the situation, or to disrupt his son who had grown up after suffering so much.

  Naturally, the media learned of these contents immediately and quickly published them. Some people who were originally on Yin Shengli's side began to waver. Because this is really weird.

  How could a father be so keen on sabotaging his son's career? Especially this person whose father has been away for more than ten years and has just come back to look for his relatives. People with imagination have begun to speculate that Yin Chengya is not actually Yin Shengli's biological child.

  In the court, Yin Chengya sat in the dock, looking exhausted. No matter how much money is awarded, he just wants to end this mess as soon as possible. Because of the negative impact he caused on the company and the trouble he caused Qin Xue, how should he repay it?

  Different from Yin Chengya's silence, Yin Shengli could almost be described as eloquent in court, talking about how he worked hard to raise his children, how he loved them as brothers and sisters, how he was excluded after returning, etc. Even though there were bursts of boos in the auditorium, he was still talking as if he hadn't heard anything.

  Qin Xue sat in the auditorium, looking at Chengya's lonely back, feeling a dull pain in her heart. If she hadn't been in court, she would have rushed to hug him and convey her warmth and courage to him.

  "Boss, call Rong Qing." Zhuo Ran, who had returned home, handed the phone to her from outside.

  Because mobile phones were not allowed to be used during the audit, Qin Xue was afraid of urgent contact, so she handed the mobile phone to the secretary and asked him to wait for her outside. Unexpectedly, a call came.

  "Qingqing?" She walked out of the court and answered the phone.

  "Qin Xue, go ask the Yin family if there are any special marks on Yin Shengli's body, such as surgical scars." Rong Qing's slightly anxious voice came over.

  Why specifically mention the scars from the surgery? Qin Xue was puzzled, but still returned to the court.

  "Zhizhi, has your father had any surgery before? Are there any scars or anything like that?"

Chapter 334 The Truth Gradually Revealed (6)

  Yin Zhizhi was stunned and thought for a while before replying: "It seems there is, right? I was too young at that time and have no memory, but I seem to remember having an appendix removal operation. I asked Ask mom." She said, leaning her head towards her mother.

  After getting a positive answer, she turned to Qin Xue: "Yes, when I was three years old, he had an operation for appendicitis, and there was a small suture wound next to his stomach. Why do you ask this?" "I'll tell you later

  . "Qin Xue clapped her hand and walked out again. Because she didn't know why Rong Qing asked this question, she had to wait until it became clear before answering her.

  "Qingqing, I've asked. Yin Shengli had an appendix operation more than ten years ago and there was a small wound in his abdomen. Why are you asking? Did you find anything?" "Well, you go tell the lawyer and just say yes

  . New evidence has been provided. Let the court adjourn for an hour. I'll be there right away."

  "Hello? Hello? Why did you die now?" Qin Xue was anxious to death by what she said. What kind of evidence is it? Let's make it clear!

  She had no choice but to walk into the court again, tell the lawyer about the new evidence, and let him go to the judge.

  Fortunately, the judge was a very talkative person and easily agreed to the lawyer's request.

  Qin Xue always felt that the success might have something to do with Yin Shengli's unpopularity.

  "What happened?"

  Not only Yin Chengya and the lawyer, but also the Yin family and employees from the company gathered around, wanting to know what evidence they had obtained.

  Poor Qin Xue couldn't explain the situation at all, so she could only pretend that the overall situation had been decided to appease everyone's impatient mood. God knows, she is the most anxious person here!

  An hour passed quickly, and when the court session was approaching, Rong Qingcai, Fu Heng and Fu Yi came over with a strange old man.

  "You're finally here!" Qin Xue couldn't wait to rush over and spray her pent-up tears all over her body.

  Rong Qing smiled apologetically at her: "We don't have much time, let's talk to the lawyer first." After saying that, he pulled the lawyer aside and started chattering.

  Well, to be exact, it was mainly the Fu family uncles and nephews who were talking, while Rong Qing and the strange old man were just staying aside.

  Soon, the court time came, and the lawyer walked back to his seat with a happy face.

  Rong Qing, Fu Heng and Fu Yi sat down next to Qin Xue, concentrating on the front without any intention of helping her satisfy her curiosity.

  Qin Xue wrinkled her nose. If she didn't want to say anything, she wouldn't say it. Anyway, she would know what was going on after a while. If it doesn't help, look how she laughs at them!

  Of course, this is just her little complaint. In fact, she had already determined in her heart that the evidence that Rong Qing and Master could retrieve in such a hurry would definitely be of great use!

  Soon, the judge asked Yoon Seung-ah's lawyer to ask questions to the plaintiff.

  "Mr. Yin, are you Yin Shengli?" The lawyer's first words caused an uproar in the audience.

  The judge hammered for a long time before suppressing the sound.

  Yin Shengli's face was full of anger: "What do you mean? I'm not Yin Shengli, are you?"

  The lawyer smiled slightly: "Of course I'm not, but it's hard for you to say. Your honor, I have a copy of Yin Shengli's The admission record clearly stated that Yin Shengli had undergone an operation to remove appendicitis sixteen years ago."

  Yin Shengli's face suddenly turned pale.

Chapter 335 The truth gradually emerged (7)

  The lawyer saw his reaction in his eyes, and the smile on his face became even bigger: "I hope Mr. Yin can lift his clothes in court and let us see if his abdomen is There is still that scar."

  Before the judge could speak, Yin Shengli had already yelled: "You have no right to make me take off my clothes here! This is an infringement on me! Don't think I don't understand, I understand the law. A lot!"

  The judge had long been disgusted with his strange style, but now that he saw that he might be a fake, how could he show any mercy to him? He waved his hand and called a few bailiffs to lift off his clothes.

  Then, everyone present saw a white, fat and round belly, not to mention scars, not even a mosquito bite pimple.

  "It turns out he's an impostor!"

  "No wonder he desperately wants money."

  "I don't think he wants money at all, but his life! He came here with disgusting intentions." There was a lot of

  discussion in the auditorium, and cameras of all sizes were also used. Flashing all the time. Perhaps for ordinary people, this is just a trivial matter of pretending to be someone else in order to gain benefits. But if you put it on a big star, it becomes a powerful tool to attract attention. I believe that no later than tomorrow morning, the headlines of the entertainment pages will be occupied by this message.

  "You are wrongly accusing me! I never had any surgery, and that evidence is false!" Yin Shengli, no, maybe he should be called by another name. In short, this impostor is still determined to change, and he is still yelling while surrounded by the bailiffs.

  Yin Chengya's lawyer smiled slightly and said to the judge: "Your honor, we have invited a witness. It is Dr. Xi who performed the surgery on the real Yin Chengya. Because at that time, Yin Shengli had to endure it for a long time in order to save money. The operation was performed, and Dr. Xi had a deep memory of coming to the hospital after his condition worsened to that extent. So he could fully describe what happened at that time. It can be seen from this that the real Yin Shengli is a great father, and the reason why there is no possibility of returning home I encountered an accident outside. This kind of impostor who comes here for money cannot be compared!"

  Everyone applauded the lawyer's words. Even the judge who was supposed to bang the hammer and shout in silence turned a blind eye. Close one eye and let the people be happy.

  After the old man, Dr. Xi, was brought to testify, things couldn't be clearer. This imposter with no scars on his body is not Yin Chengya's biological father at all, so his so-called alimony has become a joke, or even evidence of "fraud".

  Maybe Yin Chengya doesn't care, but that doesn't mean Feng Xue will be kind enough to let him go. The charges of fraud, defamation, etc. can at least keep this imposter in jail for a long time.

  After walking out of the court, everyone related to Feng Xue breathed a sigh of relief. At the time of the trial, no one could have imagined that things would end in such a bizarre way. On the other hand, the entertainment reporters and ordinary citizens who came to listen were so excited that their visit was not in vain. It was even more exciting than watching TV.

  Outside the court, fans who were not allowed to attend the court held signs supporting idol Yoon Seung-ah. When they saw him coming out, they even screamed and surrounded him.

  The farce in the court had not yet spread, and the people outside did not know that their idol was fine, so many people were chanting slogans in support of Yin Chengya, which moved Yin Chengya and the Yin family's mother and daughter.

  On one side, people from Fengxue Company accompanied Chengya to comfort and thank the fans for their support, while on the other side, Qin Xue and Rong Qing left quietly.

Chapter 336 The Truth Gradually Revealed (8) 

  In the VIP room of Sayang, now there are no longer just Qin Xue and Rong Qing, but also Fu Heng and Fu Yi. This represents Fengxue's most capable offensive and defensive team of four, with three of them trying to satisfy the other's curiosity.

  "How on earth did you know he was fake? And how did you uncover that doctor?" Qin Xue was extremely curious. The last time she talked to Rong Qing, she swore that it couldn't be false. Why did she come up with evidence in the blink of an eye?
  "Actually, the last time I talked to you, you asked me if I had checked Yin Shengli, and I thought that maybe I could find a breakthrough from him. When I got the photos of him singing at the work party, I accidentally I learned something about Yin Shengli's personality.

  According to others, he is a very good and honest man. In order to save money for his daughter's medical treatment, he never eats in the canteen at noon. He only eats leftovers from home. Such a loving person No matter how much I thought about it, it was impossible for the current 'Yin Shengli' to be able to make a child. So I checked along this line, and I happened to find out that he had had surgery before, so he wanted you to go. Ask."

  Qin Xue looked at her in shock, and after a long while she murmured: "This is the longest I've heard you say in the long time I've known you!" "..." Rong Qing black line.

  Qin Xue chuckled: "How can you be so sure that Yin Shengli has no scars on his body?" "

  Mr. Fu Heng, let me tell you, this line was checked by the two of them." I don't know if Qin Xue was laughing at it. Relationship, Rong Qing simply put down the burden.

  Fu Heng, on the other hand, was drinking tea and crossing his calves. He looked as leisurely as possible, but he didn't mean to explain at all.

  Qin Xue touched her nose and leaned towards her master flatteringly: "Master, tell me some of your heroic deeds for your apprentice."

  Fu Heng just raised his eyebrows and glanced at her.

  But Fu Yi couldn't help it anymore: "Let me tell you!" Isn't it just about talking about great achievements? He was most happy to do it.

  "My uncle and I went to check the impostor's thread. After checking it, oh, from when he appeared, we can find that at least forty years ago he got into a fight and was expelled from school. This guy is really not a thing. He is a scammer. He has done all kinds of kidnappings, and his wife couldn't stand him, so she ran away with him. It's not a good idea to leave a son behind. He has the same virtue as his father. But there is one strange thing. This old man's surname is indeed Yin, and his name is Yin. Move forward. And it's true that he has always looked like this and has never had plastic surgery."

  "That's weird." Qin Xue remembered what Rong Qing had said before, saying that his bones looked exactly like Yin Chengya's father. "Could they be separated twins or something?" A progress, a victory.

  Fortunately, he can pretend to be someone else, but he can't erase his past. Otherwise, even a DNA test would fool him.

  "We have also thought about it, and it may be true. Yin Chengya's father, Yin Shengli, and this Yin Qianjin were both picked and raised by others. Maybe their parents abandoned them for some reason, and they were raised by different people. Adoption." Fu Yi said.

  "But isn't there one thing that's strange?" Qin Xue glanced at the three of them: "Why did this person suddenly come to sue Chengya? Why did he know that he was Yin Shengli's son?" "On this point, I think I

  can Tell you." Rong Qing finally spoke. "Do you remember winning the lottery?"

  "Of course!" How could Qin Xue not remember such a weird and exaggerated thing?

  "The person who found this Yin Qianjin and asked him to sue for alimony may be with the people involved in other incidents. And I also have a very bold inference, that is, Yin Shengli may have met this Yin Qianjin. "

Chapter 337 The truth gradually emerged (9)

  For the first time, Qin Xue felt that her brain was not enough: "Why do you think so?"

  Rong Qing thought for a while, organized the words in her mind, and then continued: "I think It turns out that the person behind the scenes was not looking for Yin Qianjin. Instead, they found this person when they were chasing Yin Shengli." "When they

  found that he was more suitable for their plan, they took action?" Qin Xue shook her head, It didn't make sense: "What if the real Yin Shengli showed up during the appeal?" She said, and her face suddenly changed: "Unless they are sure that Yin Shengli can no longer come out to destroy their plan."

  Fu Yi snapped his fingers and praised: "As expected of Qin Xue, he can guess the root at once."

  Qin Xue rolled her eyes at him, this is not something worth being proud of at all, right? This means that Seung-ah's father is no longer here. And with Chengya's temperament, he might rather that his father deliberately abandoned them and live a good life outside, rather than receiving the news of his father's death.

  Rong Qing understood her mood and patted the back of her hand: "If you don't want to tell him, just keep it a secret."

  Qin Xue nodded sadly.

  "Have you discovered anything about the lottery?"

  Rong Qing frowned and exchanged glances with Fu Heng.

  Qin Xue felt something was wrong: "Is there anything else I don't know about?"

  Finally, it was Fu Yi who said, "Do you know about the Black Society?"

  "I don't know." Qin Xue shook her head honestly. She had heard of Heisehui in her previous life...

  Fu Yi scratched his head: "Do you remember Fujiwara Saya?"

  "What!" Qin Xue stood up suddenly, her eyes widened, and her heart was beating fast. Like popping out. "You mean Saya Fujiwara? That Saya Fujiwara?"

  Fu Yi smiled bitterly: "So you really know? Miss, how did you get into trouble with such a black widow?" "

  Did she bring all this trouble?" Qin Xue sat back in disbelief.

  Speaking of which, she really had nothing to do with that Fujiwara woman, let alone any hatred at all. In the first year, I only said hello when we met occasionally at school. Then she left and I never saw her again. How could this woman suddenly appear and play dirty tricks behind her back?

  Rong Qing frowned: "I have been tracking down the lottery the past few days. If you want to get the winning lottery ticket, there are probably only two ways besides luck. The first is to buy all the numbers. This need The funds were too large and meaningless, so I excluded them directly.

  The second is to collect it from the winner. Because the winner will be charged a certain amount of tax if he directly receives the prize. After receiving the 5 million prize, only 4 million is left. But if someone is willing to spend 4.5 million or even 5 million to buy it, then there is almost no flaw in giving away the purchased lottery tickets as a bribe."

  Qin Xue nodded in understanding. If you bribe the staff, you can easily know the real owner of the lottery ticket, and then it is not very difficult to get it.

  Rong Qing continued: "Our people searched this line and got a name from a staff member. He was a senior executive of a foreign company and was ordered to buy lottery tickets. As for what he would use them for, he didn't know. ."

  "And this company is related to Fujiwara Saya?"

  "Yes, the Kuroji Society behind Fujiwara Saya is the organization that secretly controls this company. And according to my investigation, she has also secretly contacted Zhou Chuanshi and Du Mingwei. I believe it. Some time ago, Zhou Yinghao went to Fengxue to make a big fuss, which was related to her instructions."

Chapter 338 The truth gradually emerges (10)

  Qin Xue wants to scream: "But why does she spend so much effort to deal with me?" I don't know her well at all!

  Rong Qing glanced at her apologetically: "Maybe it has something to do with me."

  Qin Xue was dumbfounded, and even Fu Heng and Fu Yi looked at her in surprise.

  "What's going on?" Fu Heng asked what the other two wanted to ask.

  "The reason Fujiwara Saya left Helm Academy was because I provided some help to one of her strong competitors." Rong Qing felt very guilty. When she thought that all Qin Xue's troubles were caused by her, she felt even more guilty.

  Fu Yi's eyes widened: "So it was you who caused the big fight at the Black Society a few years ago?" He was a special police officer, so he naturally paid more attention to such secrets.

  But Fu Heng didn't understand: "Why is she looking for Qin Xue in your relationship?" He had also heard Fu Yi talk about the fight, and from his extremely excited description, he knew how the Black Brotherhood was in the underworld in the island country. of dominance.

  Before Rong Qing could answer, Qin Xue figured it out: "It's still because of me. Back in school, Fujiwara Saya targeted me for some inexplicable reasons. Even that time it made headlines, she sent someone to do it. Rong Qing In order to protect me, I tried to find a way to get her back to the island country. But I didn't expect that she would appear again now." "

  Yes. Saya Fujiwara forced her to suppress that fight, but her vitality was also severely damaged. In the past few years, She hibernated to recuperate, so I temporarily relaxed my monitoring of her." Rong Qing felt annoyed at his carelessness. She should be grateful that the woman used a small means that was still controllable, and she should be even more grateful that this was in her own country, otherwise Qin Xue might have faced a more severe challenge.

  "I think she should know that it was me who caused the foundation of the Black Society to be shaken behind the scenes, and she also knew that it was Qin Xue who was behind it. That's why she wanted to use the same method to take away the people and things she cherished." Qin Xue closed her eyes

  . , with a solemn expression. Anyone who knows that they are being targeted by an extremely poisonous black widow will probably feel uncomfortable.

  Others in the room fell silent, thinking hard about how to deal with the challenge of a foreign underworld.

  After a long while, Qin Xue let out a long breath, and opened her eyes with renewed fighting spirit: "I can't sit still and passively wait for her remaining attacks. Is there any way to take the initiative to attack? Get rid of all the roots of the grass!"

  Fu Heng snorted coldly: "It's just an island country, let her come here with her life and not come back with her life!" "

  That's right! It is said that this woman is carrying many crimes. If she can be taken away Come on, I'll do it!" Fu Yi rubbed his hands happily and giggled, as if as long as he went, they would put his hands behind his back and let him cuff him.

  Rong Qing was not as optimistic as them: "I don't agree. It's too dangerous! Do you know how much property Saya Fujiwara has at her disposal? Do you know how many subordinates she has who can sacrifice their lives at any time just to complete the task? Qin Qin No matter how powerful Xue is, she is still an ordinary girl and can only be regarded as a businessman at best. We should protect her even though we know there is such an attack!"

  Qin Xue put his arm around her shoulders and rested his head on her shoulder: "I know you are worried about me. But now she is attacking the people I care about, my Fengxue. I can hide by myself, but what about my family and friends? What about my Fengxue?" What should I do? Who will protect those who live by the wind and snow? So if I want everything to return to its original state, I must face all this directly. It is best to let her focus her firepower on me alone! "

Chapter 339 The truth gradually emerges (11)

  "No!" Rong Qing would not be convinced by her just a few words. "You are an ordinary person and there is no way you can fight against an organization. I have applied for more manpower to come over, and I will arrange people to protect you and your family." "What about the others? They can frame Master

  . Framing Yin Chengya and framing Feng Xue, who will protect their safety?" Qin Xue is also a person who will not give up until he achieves his goal.

  She is a woman, of course she will be scared and fearful. But compared to living alone in the world, she was more afraid of the people she cherished being harmed.

  Rong Qing was speechless. No matter how powerful she was, she could not protect everyone related to Qin Xue. For the first time in her life, she felt overwhelmed by her own incompetence. Qin Xue is her first and only friend. If she can't protect her, how can she protect other people and the country?
  "Don't worry, I won't go looking for someone to fight for my life." Qin Xue comforted her with a smile: "I am a businessman, not a hot-blooded fool. As the saying goes, if you don't see the rabbit, you won't let the eagle fly. , don't pull the string until you see the enemy?"

  Rong Qing was not amused by her, and looked at her steadily: "Have you decided? It may be very dangerous!"

  Qin Xue nodded with great certainty: "Go for it!"

  When she was cowardly Well, if someone had to be sad, she would rather be the one who made it sad.

  Because she no longer wants to live alone in the world.

  While Rong Qing and Fu Yi were trying their best to mobilize manpower to protect and investigate, Fengxue Company's business gradually recovered.

  I don't know if they felt guilty because they misunderstood Fengxue. Those who initially said they would boycott Fengxue became consumers of Fengxue's new sales frenzy. And those merchants who had withdrawn their cooperation also came back, hoping to continue the original cooperation.

  Young Master Ji didn't want to pay attention to these people at all, and he happily asked people to drive them away. However, he was happily taken to the office by Qin Feng to educate them.

  "We are open for business, and you drive away all the customers. Do you want the company to drink the northwest wind with you?" "

  When we were prosperous, they came to you in a flattering manner. If we had a slight setback, they would leave one by one. This way it doesn't matter. Why should loyal customers play with them?" Why should he waste company resources to help a group of villains promote products?

  "So, you would rather throw away the opportunity to make money from them and let them fatten up our competitors, right?" "

  Uh..." Ji Shaoyang was dumbfounded. Can things still be explained this way?

  The mood that was so refreshing just now suddenly fell into a trough.

  "I'll get them back right away!" Let them give their money to their competitors? Isn't this nonsense!
  Therefore, the "generous-minded" Vice President Ji Shaoyang not only personally received those customers who had left, but also constantly told his subordinates to plan well for customers and strive to make them come and leave satisfied.

  Fengxue's tolerance has won praise in the mall. When we are open for business, who can guarantee that something will not happen one day? Judging from Fengxue's performance some time ago, it has definitely reached the level of a first-class company. Therefore, more businessmen who came after hearing the news were added to Feng Xue's customer list.

  But the jubilant employees of Fengxue Company didn't know that their favorite Vice President Qin Xue was about to face the biggest crisis in his life.

Chapter 340 Crisis (1)

  There is endless traffic and bustling pedestrians. Like every morning, the city wakes up in the morning sun and releases its vitality in the morning sun.

  Except for a very few well-informed people, many unidentified people have been entering the city one after another recently. Most ordinary people have not noticed that some strange faces that look ordinary in appearance are entering here in various secret ways.

  These people were all helpers recruited by Rong Qing, as well as old friends recruited by Fu Yi, and many of them were even fellow disciples of Fu Heng. The only reason why they are gathered here is to deal with attacks that may sneak in from abroad and target celebrities in this city.

  If he were an ordinary businessman, it might be difficult for Rong Qing to recruit so many people. But Qin Xue is somewhat different from ordinary businessmen, because she is also a miraculous woman with incredible influence in the world.

  Let's not talk about how many world-class honors her Fengxue has won for the country. Just talk about her friendship with many wealthy and aristocratic families in the world. It is not an exaggeration to say that she is the most dazzling domestic star in the world's social circle. If such a person is accidentally attacked by a foreign terrorist organization in his own country, the domestic agencies responsible for security can resign collectively.

  When the city was enveloped in a stormy atmosphere, the wind and snow did not stop the pace of development. Under Qin Xue's series of measures, he began the most ferocious attack on Zhou Chuanshi's Chuanshi Entertainment Media and Du Mingwei's company. After learning that these two places were bribed by Saya Fujiwara, how could she let them continue to secretly attack her?

  Du Mingwei was a little beyond her reach, so she could only leave it to her father. Anyway, as long as he cried in front of his father about how Du had set up his mother and framed him, Qin's father rolled up his sleeves and made an acquisition plan as if he had been given a shot of blood.

  Although he knew clearly in the past that the man named Du did the same business as himself just to compete with him, Qin Luo never thought of dealing with him because of some previous connections and perhaps a little apology for winning the beauty. But if he dared to put his dirty hands on his daughter, he would never forgive her!
  As for Zhou Chuanshi, Qin Xue would not be polite. As long as Zhou Chuanshi's business is concerned, she will definitely find a way to get involved. As long as it was a business that Zhou Chuanshi was eyeing, Feng Xue would grab it even if it meant losing a little profit.

  Chuanshi Entertainment Media's advertising clients have basically been poached by Fengxue. If there is a new song to be released, you will definitely see Fengxue singers hyping up their new songs on that day.

  Because of those messy things some time ago, Feng Xue's reputation not only did not decline, but more and more people became aware of Feng Xue's existence. And after the truth was exposed, it became a rare pure land in the entertainment industry. Countless people who have dreams of becoming stars or have confidence in their own skills have come to this city, wanting to try their luck at Fengxue Company.

  So as long as Feng Xue types out his name, it will instantly cover up all the surrounding stars.

  So the tragedy of Chuanshi Entertainment, which is closest to Fengxue Company and has been targeted.

  The performance has declined horribly, employees have been poached one after another, and its artists are even more distracted, with little focus on work anymore.

  "Damn Fengxue Media! If you don't make it easy for me, I won't make it easy for you either!" An angry Zhou Chuanshi smashed his favorite purple clay teapot into pieces in front of his son.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

35.3K 736 145
👤: Mountain Spring Tag: Romance Status: OnGoing - Gu Man, who transmigrated from ancient times, woke up in the body of the Gu family's second daught...
24.9K 181 173
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/girly_girl_bad NOTE - I DON'T OWN THE NOVEL, IT BELONGS TO ITS AUTHOR Author: Wo Jia De Miao Da Ren Synopsis Gu Momo led...
132K 3.1K 48
Synopsis: Mu Jingzhe transmigrates into a book filled with sweet, doting love to become the useless supporting character who serves as a foil to the...