Chapter 81 - 90

Chapter 81 The Birth of a "Miracle" (3)

  "Oh! Lovely Snow, your English is so good." Allen was the first to exclaim.

  "Thank you." Qin Xue nodded and accepted the compliment with a smile. You must know that among her wedding gifts, there was a housekeeper specially invited from England by her father for her. Under the education of that authentic aristocratic English, how could she not speak well?

  "Brother, are you calling me here just to see Mr. Moore?" She turned her questioning gaze to her brother.

  She was just a reporter, so there was no reason to specially pick her up, right? Moreover, her identity as a producer is not even known within the company, so why should she be exposed to a foreigner? Even if he is an audiovisual reporter, it doesn't seem like he is an identity that requires special attention.

  "That's it." Qin Feng took her aside and whispered in her ear: "He was specially taken care of by his father. He seems to be the son of an American friend of his. There are some things that I don't want to write. He won't write it without our consent."

  With this explanation, Qin Xue understood. Since it's his father's relationship, then he should really be "that" Moore, and there's nothing wrong with him taking a little care of him.

  "I see." Then she turned to Allen: "I wonder what Mr. Moore wants to know?"

  Allen took out his camera and looked at her with shining eyes: "Can I take a picture of you?"

  "No." She smiled.

  Allen begged: "Don't do this, it's just a photo. I will make it very beautiful. I guarantee that everyone who sees it in the magazine will be attracted by your oriental charm!" "Thank you, your statement is very beautiful

  . Attractive, I also believe you have the strength, but you still can't." She still smiled, but she spoke without hesitation.

  Allen put down the camera in disappointment: "Why? Lovely Snow! Your beauty should not be hidden, it must be known to more people. Think about a talented girl who is only sixteen years old and creates the world The "miracle" that attracts so much attention, isn't this an opportunity for the world to get to know you?"

  Anyone would probably cry for such an opportunity, right? You must know that "Audio and Video" is the number one magazine in circulation in the United States!

  "That's why I can't be exposed." Qin Xue said with a smile but firmly: "I am only sixteen years old and still a student. Once I am exposed, I believe that a peaceful life will be completely gone for me. If It's okay that I'm interested in developing in the entertainment industry, but unfortunately now I just want to be a quiet student."

  Allen nodded regretfully to express his understanding: "I understand, but I just feel that such an opportunity is really a pity."

  Qin Xue smiled, The smile was so confident and radiant: "I can make one, and I can make ten hundred. So the opportunities you mentioned are not rare for me, and I can create them again at any time as long as I want. Such an opportunity!"

  "You are truly a miracle person!" Allen exclaimed. "Well, it seems that I can't complete the first goal of coming here. I hope the next one won't disappoint me again." "

  I can't guarantee that." Qin Xue shrugged playfully, still not leaking. "But I will never hide what I can let you know."

  "Well, can you tell me the true identity of the soul singer?"

  Allen's first question was so sharp. In contrast, Qin Xue's answer was extremely straightforward.

  "Sorry, no."

  Allen chuckled: "Well, you are really a difficult and lovely lady. Fortunately, I didn't intend to get this news easily." How could it be possible to get the answer that countless people are looking for? He asked so easily.

Chapter 82 The Birth of "Miracle" (4)

  "Miracle has set off a wave in China and has also attracted much attention in other countries. What do you think about this? Lovely Snow."

  Qin Xue smiled, not caring much. He replied: "Only what is national can be global. The things shown in the short film are all the essence of our country. I am not surprised to have such a result." "Why do you want to create such a short film? As far as I

  know , you did not get paid for the production, it was completely created and promoted independently." "

  This is very simple, for the Olympics. Although we are only a small company, our expectations for the Olympics will never be worse than others. . It would be good to have even more hope for a successful bid for the Olympics through this short film."

  Qin Feng and others who knew the inside story all bowed their heads when they heard that she could tell the truth without blinking an eye. The head gives a thumbs up in the mind.

  Sure enough, Allen shouted and exclaimed again: "Lovely Xue, you not only have the most outstanding talent, but also the purest patriotism. It is so admirable." "Thank you." Qin

  Xue I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall and saw that after so long delay, it was almost time for Du Sisi to learn vocal music. Instead of listening to people's praise here, it would be more interesting to watch Chengya take classes. "I think we should let them answer the remaining questions. They handle many things single-handedly and know better than me. I have something else to do, so I'll leave first." After saying that, before Allen could say anything to persuade him to stay, He quickly walked out of the general manager's office.

  "Ah, you are such an impatient young lady. I still have many questions to ask about her." Allen looked at Qin Feng with a pleading look on his face.

  Qin Feng coughed lightly: "Otherwise, we will try our best to answer the questions we can. If you are really unclear, can you wait until she is finished and ask her? She is really busy. Even me, who is my brother, can't I won't be able to see her all day."

  "Okay, that's all." Allen carefully calculated the time to return to China, and there should be a chance to visit her.

  In the newly moved company building, there is enough space to open a separate vocal classroom. According to the plan, more singers will thrive under the company's training in the future, so a practice classroom is essential.

  Qin Xue was so happy when she thought about seeing Cheng Ya again. What she didn't expect was that when she entered the vocal classroom, she only saw Du Sisi.

  "Isn't he here yet?" Chengya always arrives ten minutes in advance, why hasn't he shown up today?

  "You mean Teacher Yin? He said he had something very important and couldn't come." Du Sisi was also very disappointed when she heard the news. Every time she went to class, she was the happiest time.

  Qin Xue was stunned: "Important thing? Do you know what it is?" It's so inconsistent with his style! With his character, even if there is a knife from the sky, he will come to fulfill the agreement. What happened that made him willing to violate his principles?

  Du Sisi shook her head: "I don't know. But he seemed to have something on his mind during the last class."

  "Last time?" She has been busy with things recently and has not been able to take care of it. She didn't expect that there would be something like this. thing. "Why didn't you tell me earlier!"

  "I asked the teacher, and he said he was just a little tired, so I didn't think it was necessary to say it out loud." Now that I think about it, maybe something terrible happened. Du Sisi felt ashamed of her slowness.

  "Forget it, maybe there is something to do. You can continue practicing, I will go back first." Qin Xue comforted her, turned and left.

  Regardless of whether Sisi believed it or not, she didn't believe it anyway. Something must have happened. Could it be that he had a conflict with Yang Qinglu in Shayang last time and asked her to do something to him?

  Seeing is believing, just go to his house and have a look! Qin Xue made up her mind and rushed to the personnel department to ask for the address.