Chapter 291 - 300

Chapter 291 Qin Xue's "Gift" (15)

  Him? Yang Qishan was startled and turned around quickly, only to see the taxi driver coming up behind her out of nowhere.

  "Why are you here? Didn't I say you don't have to look for me?"

  "You're really rich." The taxi driver took off his hat and smiled, revealing yellow teeth full of cigarette stains. "Long time no see, wife."

  "Ah——"

  A frightened scream suddenly broke the peace over the entire Daqin Garden.

  "What's it called?" Xia Li closed the door, reached out and slapped Yang Qishan's screams away.

  "What are you doing! Get out of here quickly, or I'll call the police!" Yang Donghuai was so angry that he picked up the bench and was about to smash it over.

  However, Xia Li just stretched out his hand to grab the bench, and knocked him to the ground with a punch. After being in prison for so many years, it was not easy to deal with such a boy, not to mention that he was already a good fighter before he was imprisoned.

  He sat down on the bench he had taken and looked at the furnishings in the room: "Tsk, you look really gorgeous. I am eating steamed buns in a shack of a few square meters, but you live in such a good place, with access to luxurious buildings. Hotel. It seems that in recent years, I have benefited a lot from men."

  "Who are you? I'm warning you to leave as soon as possible, otherwise..."

  Before Yang Donghuai could finish his warning, Xia Li said something The foot stepped on his stomach, shrinking him into a shrimp.

  "Don't hit my son!" Yang Qishan's dignity and beauty were long gone, and she blocked her son with the obvious red marks on her cheeks. "Xia Li, what are you going to do? You and I divorced eighteen years ago. You have no right to stand here!" "

  I'm not qualified?" Xia Li picked up her collar and licked her lips with a grin. The corner of her lips: "You dare to divorce me when you are pregnant with my child. You are really courageous."

  Thinking of the days when she was beaten, Yang Qishan waved her arms in despair: "Donghuai has nothing to do with you!"

  "Really? Do you dare to come with me to do DNA testing? I heard that it's very accurate. You can tell if it's my seed with just one test." There is no need for

  any test. Just look at your age and you'll know what's going on. .

  Yang Qishan collapsed on the ground slumped, and Yang Donghuai looked at Xia Li with a ferocious look on his face in disbelief.

  "Mom, he is me..." He couldn't say the word dad at all.

  Although he has never been called dad, the word father has always been a sacred word to him. But today, the holiness in his heart collapsed and collapsed. He could not believe that the blood of that kind of person was actually flowing in his body.

  At this moment, he wished his mother could retort firmly, but from her despairing look, he already knew the answer.

  "No! I don't believe it!" he shouted and rushed out of the room.

  Xia Li didn't stop him because he wasn't worried about him running out to call the police. What are the police here for? Do you want to help your son catch me? That just makes this place a joke, unless they don't want to live there anymore.

  Yang Qishan was so angry. She hated why she chose to attack Qin Luo today, and why Qin Xue had to come in his car. Otherwise, she and he would not meet at all, and she could continue to live her life!

  But the appearance of this man made her understand that happy days would never come again. He would be like the greediest leech and would never let go until he sucked her dry.

Chapter 292 The End of the Central Secretary (1)

  Early in the morning, Qin Xue came to the president's office with her father.

  Today she had to go to work with her father no matter what. It was a pretense of spending more time with him, but in fact she just wanted to know if Secretary Yang was satisfied with the gift she gave her.

  Normally Qin Luo would enter the office at 8:40, but Yang Qishan, his secretary, would arrive 10 minutes earlier, at 8:30, to make some preparations. But today, until it was close to the official working time of 9 o'clock, she arrived late, and her face was very haggard, with suspicious bruises on her cheeks and forehead.

  "Secretary Yang, what's wrong with you?" After Qin Luo called her in, he was stunned when he saw her look.

  Yang Qishan pushed her broken hair away, trying to cover up the bruises on her face that couldn't be covered by heavy makeup: "I accidentally fell down when I went home yesterday and hit the table."

  Qin Luo nodded, not interested in talking anymore. Ask.

  "Secretary Central Committee, please sign this resignation letter." He threw the written resignation letter on the table.

  "President?" Yang Qishan couldn't believe her ears: "Why? Did I do something wrong?" Why had the resignation letter been written for her?
  Now that things have happened, how could Qin Luo be deceived by her pitiful appearance again? Although she is really shocked now.

  "Do I still need to explain why?" He was disappointed, very disappointed. He single-handedly promoted her, regardless of other people's gossip, just because of her fairly good working ability. I just didn't expect that she was a person with evil intentions.

  "We have worked together for so long, and I don't want to do things too badly. If you are unwilling to write a resignation letter, then I will treat you as dismissed by default. Don't worry, I won't treat you badly. When you leave, I will treat you better. I'll give you three months' salary. I hope you can find a more suitable job as soon as possible."

  Qin Xue rolled her eyes behind him, thinking about her even to this point, Dad, how soft-hearted are you? If she had succeeded yesterday, you would have lost your current family and happiness! Fortunately, she had guessed this a long time ago and gave her a separate gift in advance, otherwise such a painless and innocuous result would have made her vomit blood.

  "President..." Yang Qishan was really desperate. She didn't know how yesterday's incident was exposed. Maybe her actions were already under his surveillance from the beginning.

  But when things got to this point, if she didn't leave, I'm afraid not only would she not be able to get three months' salary subsidy, but she might even be kicked out of the company directly. In this case, instead of being kicked out in embarrassment, it is better to write a letter of resignation and believe that there is someone who can provide her with a new job.

  Yang Qishan, who came out of the CEO's office and signed her resignation letter, was in tears while packing her things. Looking around this room, which she had stayed in for three years and was envied by countless people, she felt only bitterness in her heart.

  "Secretary Yang, do you feel aggrieved?" Qin Xue appeared beside her silently, with a faint graceful smile on his face.

  Yang Qishan did not raise her head. Now she was too lazy to maintain her gentle image to please this young lady.

  But if she looked up, she could see the hateful yet satisfied eyes on Qin Xue's face, which together with her smile formed a strange and chilling expression.

  "By the way, do you like the gift I gave you?" Qin Xue flipped up her hair and lazily used two fingers to throw the things on the table one by one into the cardboard box she was sorting.

  Hearing this, Yang Qishan was shocked and stared at her with widened eyes: "Gift? What do you mean?" A bad premonition hit her.