Chapter 61 - 70

Chapter 61 Soul Singer (10)

  In the bathroom, Qin Xue sprinkled cold water on his face. While washing away the tears on my face, I also calmed my restless heart.

  The control she was so proud of collapsed beyond recognition every time she faced Cheng Ya.

  Because I think, I read.

  Because of reading, I think.

  Her feelings for him have not changed since she got to know him and fell in love with him, and it has not even diminished at all because of the cold relationship between the two.

  Is she stupid?
  If this happened to someone else, she would definitely raise her arrogant chin and laugh at them mercilessly. But when it happened to me, I found that no matter how stupid or tired I was, I was willing to do it.

  Sometimes I really want to ask myself if I should bury this relationship forever in my heart, but no matter how firm my determination is, it turns into ashes after facing him, leaving no trace anymore.

  She was his calamity, and he was her calamity.

  Until now, she still believes that she is the only one who can give him happiness.

  In her last life, if she had not been terminally ill, she might have continued to look for ways to get along with him. Signing a divorce agreement was something she didn't even want to think about!

  The dazed state of mind lasted until she walked out of the bathroom, but after taking just a few steps, she was staggered by someone on the other side of the corner and fell to the ground.

  "Are you okay? Little sister."

  The worried voice was as clear and gentle as drizzle, but to Qin Xue's ears it was as thrilling as a bolt from the blue.

  He stared blankly at the hand stretched out in front of him. The slender fingers and elegant finger knots seemed to be carved from the most perfect jade in the world. It was as if he could see the light emanating from it... This

  is... Chengya's hand...

  " Little sister? Little sister?" Worried voices came one after another.

  Qin Xue hurriedly got up from the ground and smiled reluctantly at the owner of the voice: "It's okay."

  Yin Chengya was very embarrassed and scratched her hair childishly: "I'm sorry, I was just talking to my friends. Didn't you get hurt?"

  " It's none of your business that I didn't pay attention while walking." Qin Xue's voice was a little stiff. She wanted to smile and show him the most beautiful smile. But why did he appear in front of her at this time? She must have been terribly ugly after crying just now... "

  Okay, she bumped into you all by herself, why do you apologize?" Yang Qing revealed her eyes. Staring at Yin Chengya, he felt even more disdainful. She stopped playing this method of deliberately pretending to wrestle in order to talk to her idol when she was three years old.

  "Don't say that!" Yin Chengya frowned in displeasure. After thinking about it, he took out a ticket from his pocket: "I give this to you as an apology. I hope you can come and listen to us sing next time." Yang

  Qinglu Because of being scolded, I hated this girl who dared to look better than me even without makeup.

  "Okay, let's go. If you don't leave, you won't be able to catch the bus!" He grabbed the ticket and threw it on the girl, and she pulled him and walked outside.

  Qin Xue clasped her hands together and placed the ticket in her palms. Her big bright eyes stared unblinking at Chengya who was gradually walking away and still waving goodbye to him.

  This seemed to be the first time in her two lives that she and he had talked in such a calm tone, right? It turned out that he could smile at her so gently and speak to her so gently.

  what to do?
  Her heart is now filled with love that is about to overflow!
  what to do?
  The company has not yet reached her expectations, and she already wants to appear in front of him!

  what to do?
  She can't wait!

Chapter 62 Soul Singer (11)

  On the way home in Ji Shaoyang's car, Qin Xue, who had been so silent that it was heart-stoppingly silent, finally spoke.

  "Brother Ji."

  The Mercedes-Benz car suddenly stopped on the side of the road after making a series of heart-wrenching brake sounds.

  "Miss, if you have anything to say, just say it. Calling me that makes me panic..." Ji Shaoyang patted his chest with lingering fear. Brother Ji? This girl has always been called Young Master Ji, Young Master Ji. When did she ever use such a cute title as Brother Ji? Being so courteous for nothing... Something happened, right?

  Qin Xue was also frightened by the rude sudden braking and turned blue: "I just called you, it won't kill me, right?" "

  It was your call that was scary!" Ji Shaoyang cried with a sad face: "My big brother Miss, if you have something to say, please stop scaring my poor little heart." "

  ..." Qin Xue was defeated by him. "Can you help me find a dog?"

  Ji Shaoyang was stunned when asked: "What kind of dog? Is it needed for filming?" "

  No, it's the one I want to raise."

  Ji Shaoyang felt a little dizzy: "That's it. It's a matter?"

  "Yeah."

  Is such a thing considered a matter?

  He looked at her suspiciously: "Is this really the case?"

  Qin Xuebao glanced at him: "Yes!"

  "Huh." Ji Shaoyang let out a long breath: "I thought it was something special. I just wanted to keep a pet. Well. Isn't it good to be beautiful? I hate the master, so it's suitable for little girls like you."

  "No," she answered decisively.

  "What about Teddy? Can I have someone bring you a purebred one from abroad?"

  In 2000, there were not too many pets, and there were even fewer people pursuing famous dogs, so the price of a purebred little Teddy could be as much as that of another. A year's salary at a white-collar level.

  But Qin Xue still shook her head.

  "The big dog I want should be majestic, and one that makes people like you at first sight."

  Ji Shaoyang's face wrinkled up: "Miss, large dogs are not suitable for your girls' families. It's better to get a smaller one. I really can't find a good border collie for you? That's the smartest dog in the world, and it's a medium-sized dog, not too big or too small." "No! I want a big dog

  . , very majestic and handsome!" Qin Xue still insisted on her opinion.

  "Mighty and handsome? Like a Tibetan Mastiff?"

  Qin Xue couldn't help but tremble when she thought about raising a ferocious big dog that looked like a lion.

  "Look, that's why I said you'd better get a puppy. You girls will be afraid of big dogs." "

  There are some docile and handsome big dogs, right?" She didn't know much about dogs, and she couldn't tell them apart. The only reason why she suddenly wanted to get a dog was because of Chengya.

  Cheng Ya likes dogs, especially big dogs, but he has never kept one.

  When I was young, my family was too poor to support me. Later, my career gradually developed and I didn't have time to support myself. If he had a good relationship with her, he could ask her to help take care of him when he was busy, but how could he let him say that with the way the two of them got along?
  Qin Xue knew that he had a habit. As a dog lover, he would go to the lake to play every Saturday. Because every Saturday afternoon is the time for people who like to raise dogs to go there spontaneously. Yin Chengya, who couldn't afford it, couldn't support it, and loved her so much, had no choice but to go there and visit other people's homes.

  Yes, she didn't want to wait any longer.

  After seeing him today, she realized how much she missed him. She didn't want to wait until the company developed before looking for him. She wanted to get close to him now, wanted to hear his voice, wanted to see his voice, wanted to touch him as a living person... So she thought of it

  . This method uses the dog as a medium, hoping to get his attention. The only regret is that she doesn't know what kind of dog breed he likes. She only knows that it is a big and handsome kind.