Chapter 331 - 340

Chapter 321: What a Thousand People Say (5)

  How many people squeezed their heads to get into the company but had no chance, but this person came in but gave up abruptly. Either his head was squeezed by the door, or the benefits were big enough to make him give up his dream of becoming a star. If she had a choice, she would rather do it because of the first one, because the next day would mean that someone at least quite powerful was targeting her and Feng Xue.

  "Don't worry, I will ask someone to investigate carefully." Rong Qing nodded in agreement without hesitation.

  "I'm sorry that I keep bothering you to do these things for me. If there is anything I can do for you, it's okay to say it as much as possible!" Qin Xue looked at her sincerely and said.

  Rong Qing raised the corners of her lips: "I won't be polite to you if necessary." After being together for so long, they both know each other very well, so words of gratitude feel sour when spoken out.

  "Then your... brothers, do you need me to give you a red envelope?" This was the first time Qin Xue talked about her subordinates, and she didn't know what to call them. After saying that, I felt my legs were weak and my head was sweating...

  "Brothers?" Rong Qing was stunned for a moment, then showed an extremely weird expression: "You don't think I'm a gangster, do you?" "

  Huh?" Isn't it?" Qin Xue was shocked. The way she conducts herself, and the muscular bald man who looks bad at all times, are simply a model for the underworld!

  Not only does she think so, I believe everyone who meets them will also think so, right? She still remembers that when they first met, she scared away the gangster who was harassing her just by saying a few words!

  The corners of Rong Qing's mouth twitched and she said in a weak voice: "I can only say that we are an organization, but it is different from the underworld." "Mercenaries

  ? Or agents?" Qin Xue didn't expect that she had misunderstood all along, strange It's just that neither of them likes to get to the bottom of things.

  Rong Qing shook his head in amusement: "Absolutely. But I don't have the authority to tell you everything." Perhaps it is because of her understanding and kindness, as well as her curiosity that she does not get to the bottom of things, that she becomes her first and only Friends?

  Even if Qin Xue was really curious, she would not ask any more questions. She had always been a smart woman. Just when she was about to say something more, her phone suddenly rang.

  "Sister Xue!"

  After the phone was connected, Yin Zhizhi's crying voice came from inside.

  Qin Xue's heart tightened: "What's wrong? Zhizhi! What happened?" "

  Sister Xue, can I meet you?"

  "Okay," Qin Xue agreed quickly: "Are you at home now? I'll go over there!" Let alone meet, even if she is asked to take off the moon, she will go.

  "No! Don't come to my house. I'll be waiting for you at the gate of the community. Can you pick me up?"

  Qin Xue looked at the time and said, "You'll be waiting for me at the gate in twenty minutes."

  "Yes." Yin Zhizhi was sobbing. , and did not forget to add: "Don't tell my brother."

  "I know." Qin Xue hung up the phone and looked at Rong Qing: "Do you have time to give me a ride?" "

  Of course." She stood up, He shook the car keys in his hand.

  Yin Zhizhi has been in poor health since she was a child. She is a somewhat introverted and simple girl. As her body gradually recovers, her temperament becomes more lively. But whether she was shy or lively, even though she knew she would die soon, she never cried.

  But on the phone call just now, Qin Xue could clearly hear the choking in her voice, which made her worried about Zhizhi. What happened to make this strong girl cry?
  And the last reminder not to tell Chengya made her frown even more at the trouble Chengya might encounter.

Chapter 322: What Thousands of People Mean (6)

  Yin Zhizhi is one year younger than Qin Xue, and his body has recovered well, so he has grown into a slim and beautiful girl without knowing it. If it weren't for Yin Chengya's desire for her sister to have a happy and simple life, Qin Xue actually wanted to bring her into the company. Handsome men and beautiful women are always the darlings of the screen, aren't they?
  Rong Qing's driving skills were very good. When he was about to get off work in the afternoon, he still arrived at the gate of the community where Yin Chengya lived within twenty minutes.

  Yin Zhizhi was leaning on a tree trunk by the roadside, his head lowered and he didn't know what he was looking at.

  "Zhizhi." Qin Xue waved to her while sitting in the car.

  When Yin Zhizhi saw her, his eyes suddenly turned red: "Sister Xue."

  This frightened Qin Xue, and he quickly pulled her into the car: "Don't cry, don't cry! Let's find a quiet place first, and then you can slowly Tell me what happened, okay?"

  "Well..." Yin Zhizhi leaned on her shoulder and nodded slightly.

  Rong Qing said nothing and silently parked the car outside a teahouse not far from the gate of the community.

  Qin Xue asked for a quiet box, and when she brought Yin Zhizhi in, she also pulled Rong Qing in who wanted to leave.

  "Zhizhi, let me introduce you. This is my friend Rong Qing." Qin Xue did not let Rong Qing leave. She mainly felt that she had no secrets in front of her, and it was probably not a small thing to make Zhizhi sad like this. Where to go. With her here, maybe she can help with some ideas or something.

  Only now did Yin Zhizhi realize that besides Qin Xue, there was also a young woman coming in, and his face suddenly turned red.

  "Sorry, I didn't notice anyone else just now."

  "It's okay." Rong Qing replied with a cold face.

  Qin Xue bumped her with her elbow: "It's rare to have a beautiful face, please don't be cold all the time, okay? Look, you scared Zhizhi to tears." Rong Qing was depressed, hadn't her face always been like this

  ? ?
  "It's not this sister's fault!" Yin Zhizhi pulled Qin Xue's sleeve sheepishly.

  "I'm teasing you." Qin Xue smiled and pulled her to her seat. After the waiter brought the drinks and refreshments, she asked, "What happened?" Yin Zhizhi clenched the tea cup with both hands

  : "Today, A man who claims to be my father is here..."

  "Your father?" Qin Xue is still very clear about the Yin family: "Isn't he missing?" Knowing that his wife and daughter are all sick, Qin Xue A man who had no music training for more than ten years in the name of making money is actually back?
  "I don't know. I don't remember what my father looked like at all." And Yin Zhizhi didn't want to admit that that man was his father at all.

  "He has been away for so many years and never cared about us. This time, he came back because he saw my brother treating me in the newspaper and knew that he was a big star and had a lot of money, so he came back and asked his brother to give him alimony. . If he didn't agree, he said he would go to court to sue him. He also said that his brother is now a big star and he definitely doesn't want the news about his father to be spread." Yin Zhizhi said intermittently while sobbing

  .

  Those words almost made Qin Xue angry to death.

  "There are still people like this!" A man who has not been around for more than ten years and has never fulfilled his responsibilities as a father for a day has the nerve to come and ask for alimony? Just slap him!

  "Sister Xue, what should I do?" Yin Zhizhi threw himself into her arms: "The man pushed his mother. She was crying and my brother was very angry. I have never seen my brother lose such a temper. I'm so scared! "

  Qin Xue hugged her: "Don't be afraid, as long as I am here, no one can hurt you." This is comfort and a promise.