Reborn as a big star

By loisantoinette

Her father actually "bought" her favorite singer as a coming-of-age gift for her when she turned 18? ! The ha... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 200
Chapter 201 - 210
Chapter 211 - 220
Chapter 221 - 230
Chapter 231 - 240
Chapter 241 - 250
Chapter 251 - 260
Chapter 261 - 270
Chapter 271 - 280
Chapter 281 - 290
Chapter 291 - 300
Chapter 321 - 330
Chapter 331 - 340
Chapter 341 - 350
Chapter 351 - 360
Chapter 361 - 366

Chapter 311 - 320

234 2 0
By loisantoinette

Chapter 301 The End of the Central Secretary (10)

  Before getting off work in the afternoon, the much-anticipated notice of the annual meeting finally came out. The time was set on January 5, 2001, which happened to be Friday, so I had plenty of time to rest even though I was drunk.

  Because it was the company's first annual meeting, Qin Xue specially booked the largest banquet hall in Daqin Hotel, which could accommodate 1,500 people. There are about 400 to less than 500 employees and artists in Quan Fengxue. Everyone can come with their companions, including family members and children.

  Food is supplied from the food court upstairs, so there is no need to worry about insufficient quantity.

  The issues of prizes and bonuses that concern the most among the employees were not mentioned much. It was just said that all those who voluntarily sign up to perform in the program will be given mysterious gifts. The top three most popular programs will also receive gifts personally provided by Qin Xue. However, if artists want to participate, there are conditions. That is, singers cannot sing and actors cannot act, otherwise ordinary employees will not be able to get the prizes.

  A few days after the annual meeting, Qin Xue will return to school. The differences between Chinese and Western customs mean that the Chinese Spring Festival is not included in their holidays. Qin Xue originally wanted to ask for an extension of her vacation, but when she thought about how much she would have to study in the future, she finally suppressed this very tempting idea.

  She had also thought about rushing back to celebrate her seventeenth birthday with her family, not only to celebrate the new seventeenth year, but also to celebrate a new life away from the tragedy. But she found that she still couldn't let go, and turning seventeen was not the end at all. Because there is still one biggest threat that has not been eliminated, and that is Du Mingwei.

  As long as he still fantasizes about his mother, he will continue to create new troubles. With his methods and abilities, it is difficult to say whether a second or third Yang Qishan will appear in other ways.

  So until then, she will tighten her nerves to deal with problems that may arise at any time. When her Feng Xue grows up and becomes as powerful as Du Mingwei, she can then rely on her own strength to check and balance him!
  Qin Xue was not idle while waiting for the annual meeting. Not only does she have to compose various music for "Lord of the Rings", but she also writes songs for the singers in the company. In order to push Seung-ah to the international music scene, she must come up with music that can be more accepted abroad.

  The situation of Yin Chengya and Du Sisi is different.

  Du Sisi's voice is a gift from God, and it is not an exaggeration to say it is the sound of nature. Therefore, when composing music for her, Qin Xue focused more on letting the music complement her voice. In other words, as long as her voice is heard, it will be accepted by the audience. As for the lyrics and which language they are in, it doesn't matter at all.

  This is why she dares to write songs without lyrics for her to sing, and why she can still make a name for herself in the international music scene.

  Yoon Seung-ah's singing skills are top-notch, and her voice is warm and gentle, which is perfect for singing heart-tugging love songs. When it comes to love songs, it's not enough to have a good tune, the lyrics need to be carefully thought out and brewed. You can say a golden lyric, which may make a song successful.

  But this also means that if Yoon Seung-ah wants to enter the international community, she must learn to sing English versions of love songs. With his efforts, the English lyrics were no problem for him. The main problem was still with her.

  Originally, she was absolutely obsessed with Chinese style and believed that Chinese style was the only shortcut to entering the world. However, after watching Gods with her classmates, she felt that there were actually some essences that could be learned from the West. Therefore, in her new composition, she tried to combine the characteristics of East and West for the first time. As for the effect, even she herself doesn't know.

  So in the midst of busy work, the day of the annual meeting finally arrived.

Chapter 302: The End of the Central Secretary (11) 

  On January 5, Fengxue Company generously took a day off. In the morning, everyone will rest and dress up. At 2:30 in the afternoon, we will gather in the largest banquet hall on the 7th floor of the hotel in Daqin Building.

  Whether looking at Fengxue's founding time or the average age of its employees in their early 30s, Fengxue is undoubtedly a young company. But such a ridiculously young company has created one miracle after another in a short period of time.

  The biggest difference between Fengxue and other companies is his unparalleled sense of belonging and pride. Every Fengxue employee has grown up in the envy of the people around them. This sense of superiority makes them devote 120% of their efforts to create benefits for the company at work.

  Fengxue is also a well-known generous company in the industry. Various benefits make employees feel soft and make others jealous. If it weren't for the restrictions imposed by various contracts, I'm afraid the big players in the industry would have squeezed Feng Xue's door open. Even so, there is still an endless stream of people looking for opportunities every day.

  Because the biggest characteristic of Fengxue is that he only looks at your strength. Whether you are still in college or have a certain reputation, even if you are just a primary school graduate, as long as you have the strength that they like, then congratulations, you can Come to the Fengxue family.

  Starting at two o'clock in the afternoon, men and women dressed in various exquisite costumes walked into the grand banquet hall named "Jixiang Ruyi" one after another, holding hands or clustering together.

  I'm afraid no new company can have such a strong lineup as Fengxue at its first annual meeting. One after another stars came in, and the hotel service staff let out bursts of cheers and screams from time to time.

  Fengxue's first TV show alone made more than a dozen singers and several actors famous. Even if they only played small roles in the show, they also have their own fan base. The star-making ability is only better than Qiong Yao's drama.

  In addition, Yin Chengya, who is the company's key training, and several other singers who have released albums, have already entered the forefront of the domestic music scene and become popular singers. Therefore, it is not an exaggeration to say that the snowy annual meeting is full of stars.

  In addition to the large bonuses and prizes at this annual meeting, there is actually another exciting aspect for employees, and that is the identity of a soul singer. It is said that everyone attended this annual meeting, which inevitably led them to guess whether this "everyone" also included soul singers.

  Many employees can't understand that as a songwriter, Yami is just mysterious. How can a singer be so mysterious? You can still practice at home, but what about recording? You can't build a recording studio just for her, right? And professionals must also need it, right? But those responsible for the recording swore repeatedly that they had never seen the soul singer in person. This makes employees more curious.

  Many people came here with the idea of ​​finding out the true identity of the soul singer today. Of course, they are basically all well-intentioned, and there is really no one who wants to dig out their identity and expose it to outside media.

  In fact, they guessed correctly, the soul singer was really in the venue. It's just that she came in the name of Qin Xue's friend, and she was a shy sixteen-year-old girl. Even if she wanted to break her head, those people would never think that she was a soul singer who was famous all over the world.

  "Look, Zhizhi is here!" Cheng Le was holding a cake and eating a lot. Facing the door, she saw Yin Chengya and Yin Zhizhi pushing wheelchairs.

  "Sister Xue." Yin Zhizhi greeted Qin Xue with a mischievous smile.

  Yin Chengya's ears were red as usual, but she did not avoid it. Instead, she looked at the girl she hadn't seen for several days with gentler eyes than before.

Chapter 303: The End of Secretary Central (12)

  Cheng Le and Du Sisi, who did not notice anything unusual, were pulled by Yin Zhizhi to the buffet area to get something to eat, leaving a quiet space for those two people.

  "How are you doing lately?" he asked.

  Qin Xue said "hmm" and lowered her head in an obedient manner: "Is it okay for Zhizhi to come here? How is her illness?" "She

  recovered very quickly. Thank you for this." Yin Chengya knew how to say thank you. It was useless, but he still wanted to thank her, otherwise he wouldn't know how to vent the feelings accumulated in his heart.

  "You got it with your hard work and talent, and it has nothing to do with me." Qin Xue told the truth. If he didn't have the strength to let the company invest in him, he wouldn't have the current results. But she wouldn't watch his sister die, she would find another way to help him.

  The two chatted without a word, and occasionally smiled knowingly when they heard the laughter of girls coming from the dining area. Qin Xue had not experienced such a leisurely and ordinary atmosphere for a long time.

  Soon it was time for the official start of the annual meeting. As usual, the person with the highest position would speak at the beginning. So Ji Shaoyang, the guest host, quickly brought Qin Feng to the stage.

  Qin Feng never liked this kind of thing, but the atmosphere was here and he couldn't dampen everyone's interest, so he said a few words of encouragement and praised everyone's efforts and the company's development during the year.

  With Young Master Ji's temperament, how could such plain words satisfy him? As soon as he rolled his eyes, he had caught Qin Xue talking to Yin Chengya.

  "First lady, please come up and say a few words."

  As soon as the words came out, the audience burst into laughter, and many people cheered and laughed in good faith.

  Qin Xue's face turned dark. What she feared most was that others would mention this matter. Mainly because of this title...it attracts hatred!

  Seeing that not only the employees of her company were looking at her expectantly, but also the other people who came into the hall in various ways were all staring at her, Qin Xue felt her scalp numb, and finally Yin Chengya patted her shoulder and said After giving him an encouraging look, she reluctantly walked onto the stage.

  "What are you going to talk about on this great day? Our President Qin has just said what needs to be said, so I will just say one thing." Seeing everyone listening with open ears, she waved the microphone proudly: "New Year's Eve The meeting has officially begun, let's eat!"

  "Haha——"

  I didn't expect her to say this, and the people below burst into laughter again. Qin Xue threw the microphone into Young Master Ji's hand and took the opportunity to retreat.

  "Okay, since our Vice President Qin gave the order, let's get started! Who's coming up to perform? There's a mysterious gift!" "Me!

  Me"

  "I'll come first!"

  Singing pop songs in front of singers, and performing sketches in front of actors, The employees who went crazy did not seem to realize that they were heading in the direction of playing tricks in front of Guan Gong.

  And when the first person to perform on stage found out that the mysterious grand prize he got was actually a bonus of 5,000 yuan, all the employees were excited. That was a lot of money in those days! Those who didn't sign up for the performance were so regretful that their intestines were blue, and they could only watch helplessly at the winners who had received the bonuses.

  "Would you please come with me and stand outside?" Qin Xue walked quietly to Yin Chengya's side and pulled his sleeve.

  "How about going to the thirteenth floor? I remember there is a garden there." He suggested as if he sensed that she was in a bad mood.

  "Well..."

Chapter 304: The End of the Central Secretary (Thirteen)

  At about three o'clock on Friday afternoon, there were not many people in the garden building on the 13th floor of Daqin Building, at least less than during rest days and meals.

  After finding a quiet place surrounded by flowers and trees, Qin Xue and Yin Chengya sat side by side.

  "Aren't you happy?" he asked.

  Qin Xue shook her head, her voice a little muffled: "I'm going back to school in a few days." "

  So soon?"

  "That's how the winter vacation is over there, and our Spring Festival is not included in it." She smiled : "I probably won't be able to come back for the Spring Festival. You have to work hard on the Spring Festival Gala!"

  Yin Chengya nodded with a smile: "I can. Mr. Yami's songs are great. I feel honored to be able to sing his works."

  Qin Xue was amused by his title of "Mr. Yami": "Yes, Mr. Yami is very optimistic about you, saying that you are qualified enough to reach the top of the world's music scene." Yin Chengya was not used to being praised in person like this

  . Her ears turned red involuntarily.

  "He's exaggerated."

  Qin Xue stood up and looked at him steadily: "Stand to the top, I'll wait for you there!"

  Yin Chengya was stunned for a moment, then solemnly stood up and faced her face to face, promising in a sworn tone : "I will!" Definitely!

  This is a promise to her and a promise to myself. The goal is set out of reach, but if you don't work hard, how will you know that you can't do it?
  When the two returned to the venue, all the employees and celebrities were having fun. Except for Yin Zhizhi, who had been paying attention to them, no one seemed to notice that they had left alone.

  Needless to say, Zhizhi's winking smile after they came back.

  Watching Fu Yi drinking with Mr. Ji and others in the wine area, watching his brother talking to the executives, watching Yin Zhizhi laughing with Cheng Le and the others because they had won the grand prize... the scenes of joyful singing and laughter turned into mist. Qin Xue's eyes.

  If she had not been reborn, none of this would exist. While she restored the happiness of her family, she also seemed to have changed the lives of many people.

  A warm hand covered the top of her head. She raised her head and met Yin Chengya's gentle, watery eyes.

  Thank God again for giving her a new life.

  For the happiness of these people, and for herself, she will continue to fight until all the threats that still exist behind her are eliminated!
  The annual meeting ended with excitement.

  Then, it soon came time for Qin Xue to return to school.

  In the airport, Qin Xue said goodbye to everyone who came to see him off. Master said that parting is for the joy of meeting again, so she is not sad. Anyway, if she wants to meet, she can meet with everyone through video at any time.

  "Remember to call back often, you know?" Qin's father repeatedly warned.

  "Have you brought enough clothes?" Qin's mother also asked again and again.

  "Don't worry, it's not my first time going out. I've prepared everything. Besides, even if I'm short of something, I can buy it there." Qin Xue didn't feel bothered by her parents' nagging at all, but instead enjoyed their care. and pampering. You must know that in the previous life, this was a situation that could only be dreamed about.

  Qin's father muttered disdainfully: "How can foreigners' stuff be as good as ours?"

  Qin Xue was so funny that she hugged him and her mother goodbye, and then hugged her brother: "I'm on the plane."

  Chengya didn't come to see him off. , which made her a little disappointed, but when she thought of his obsession, she could only let him go.

  After entering the first class cabin and sitting down in the seat, the beautiful stewardess suddenly came over and asked, "Is this Miss Qin Xue?"

  Qin Xue was stunned and said, "Yes."

  "A gentleman asked me to give this to you. "She put a sealed letter into her hand with a smile, and did not forget to add: "Very handsome sir."

  Qin Xue's heart skipped a beat, she thanked him and opened the envelope.

  There is only one signature on the beautifully folded card - Yoon Seung-ah.

  But just these two words made her smile so hard that her eyes became wet.

  "Is this claiming territory?" She never knew this man had such an arrogant side, but she had to admit... he was very charming.

  Just as she carefully put the card away, a short ringtone suddenly came from her cell phone that had not been turned off.

  It's a text message.

  When she opened it and took a look, her pupils immediately shrank.

  "Xia Li beat Yang Qishan after getting drunk in the afternoon, and was caught by Yang Donghuai who was returning home from school. He accidentally stabbed Xia Li to death and surrendered. Yang Qishan was stimulated and became mentally disturbed." 

Chapter 305: Three and a half years later (1) Surprise update:

  Three and a half years later.

  May 2004.

  In the airport VIP channel, an elegant and graceful figure walked out calmly. Wearing big sunglasses, long hair reaching her waist, and a fitted pantsuit, she looked like a model walking down the catwalk, causing everyone who saw her to speculate whether a big star had arrived.

  In fact, in a certain respect, he is really a star. It's just that he is not a star in the entertainment industry, but a celebrity who created a wealthy entertainment family - Qin Xue.

  Qin Xue, who has just turned twenty this year, seems to have the demeanor of a mature woman from the previous world.

  When she comes back this time, she will never go back to Heim College again, because her studies have been officially completed, and she was even awarded the title of Outstanding Graduate when she graduated.

  A lot has happened in the past few years.

  The most important thing is the miraculous growth of Fengxue Media.

  With "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" and "The Lord of the Rings Trilogy" winning consecutive Oscars, Feng Xue's name has become a symbol of success internationally, representing the top music producers.

  The successive films cooperating with Moore Company have also introduced more of the company's artists to the international film industry.

  Not only that, Fengxue's specialty, the mysterious soul singer, still maintains her mysterious characteristics and has won several Grammy Awards for three consecutive years. Including Best New Artist, Song of the Year, Album of the Year and more.

  Nowadays, Fengxue's honor showroom is almost filled with all kinds of trophies. It can be said that at least in terms of music creation, Fengxue has firmly occupied the position of domestic music hegemon.

  As the company's second biggest star, Yoon Seung-ah's achievements are also limitless. Two years ago, he had been nominated for a Grammy for a song from The Lord of the Rings, but unfortunately he was eventually awarded the title by a soul singer from the same company.

  Speaking of songs, we have to talk about Fengxue's biggest secret weapon - Yami.

  If soul singers fascinate listeners, then Yaya is the genius who makes the world crazy. Who can create so many classic songs in consecutive years? Who else has won so many awards for songwriting? Except for those who have passed away, is there any person who even gets the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award and asks someone to receive it on his behalf without even showing up?

  Yaya is such a talented person. At least people know that the soul singer is a woman, but the world doesn't even know whether Yami is a boy or a girl.

  In addition, Qin Feng was not very optimistic about the bilingual magazine "Fashion" cooperating with Germany. In a short period of time, it also occupied newsstands and bookstores in both countries.

  Chinese people are interested in German things, and Germans are also interested in Chinese culture and fashion, so Feng Xue and Leo's family have made a lot of money. It even created a trend of bilingual magazines, and bilingual magazines were blooming all over the world.

  Not to mention Fengxue's TV series, almost every one of them is a hit, and the actors have even starred in one that has made them famous all their lives, which has made countless big-name stars who want to change and artists who want to become famous squeeze their heads to join Fengxue Company. . Even if you just show up in a TV series and look familiar, that's fine.

  Many of them borrow money to find roles. Basically, as long as they are not antagonistic, Feng Xue is still easy to talk to. Take what you are given, this is completely a tradition left by Qin Xue...

  Fengxue now has more than 2,000 employees at the headquarters and the Hollywood branch, including all kinds of artists, including those who have signed agency contracts and other contracts There are more than four hundred. Artist assistants and the like can only be regarded as peripheral personnel and have not yet been counted as employees.

  But this is already very impressive. Fengxue's current annual income is not much worse than that of Da Qin.

Chapter 306 Three and a half years later (2)

  At this moment, Qin Xue's face as she got off the plane was not filled with joy of returning home, but with coldness and dignity. Because she returned to China early this time, and there were two reasons for her return.

  First, something happened to her master Fu Heng. One of the patients he treated jumped from the hospital building for unknown reasons, and now the patient's family members gathered around the hospital entrance all day long asking for an explanation.

  Qin Xue had long known that such a day would come. Although she didn't know whether she gave up her career as a doctor because of this incident in her previous life, she knew that after Dr. Fu disappeared, Master Heng was born. So the reason why she came back in a hurry was not only to comfort her master, but also to grab Hengye, the killer weapon in the movie, as soon as possible.

  The second thing was more serious, and it was also the reason for the condensation on her face at this time.

  That's the scandal that Yoon Seung-ah has caused a lot of fuss about!
  In her previous life, when she was seventeen years old, Yin Chengya, who was of average fame, received bad news once. The reason was that he accidentally saved an aunt who sprained her ankle on the street, but instead of thanking him, the aunt even accused him of stealing her wallet.

  Facing the accusations from everyone, Yin Chengya would just apologize. Because the wallet did fall out of his body, but there were many things inside, the aunt promised to let him go as long as she apologized. But he refused to admit it, and finally the angry crowd called the police and took him to the police station.

  After all, he was a well-known singer. The police also advised him to apologize. It was not a big deal. If it made the news in the newspapers, it would have a great impact on his future stardom. But Yin Chengya's stubborn temper makes him never admit to something he hasn't done under any circumstances.

  So soon, reporters learned about the news and reported it in various newspapers. A young singer stole a wallet on the street, what eye-catching news!
  If it weren't for the surveillance video installed at the roadside shop, which clearly showed that when he was helping his aunt up, a young man stuffed his wallet into his pocket, Yin Chengya might have been accused of being a thief for the rest of his life.

  And it was that story that made Qin Xue, who had always liked his songs, fall in love with him, an upright and stubborn man, and she couldn't help herself.

  In this life, Chengya's fate has been changed. He did not encounter the situation that caused him to be almost treated as a street rat and everyone shouted for beating him. It's just that this scandal is also very lethal, at least Qin Xue thinks so.

  When she came back this time, she still didn't notify her family. Even Zhuo Ran stayed there temporarily to coordinate some work before she could come back.

  And the first person she wanted to see was still Rong Qing.

  After leaving the airport, Rong Qing drove his car and was waiting by the roadside. When he saw her coming out, he waved to her.

  "Tell me, what's going on?" After getting in the car, Qin Xue didn't waste any time and asked directly the whole story.

  She hasn't come back much in these years, and all the information comes from Rong Qing. But this time I don't know if it was her bad taste, it must be explained clearly. As for what was said in the news, she didn't bother to read it at all, because it didn't feel real at all!

  Rong Qing glanced at her, with a smile in his eyes: "Yang Qinglu, do you remember?" "Don't tell me Chengya is in love with her again, I don't believe it!" How bad is Chengya's aesthetics? Why would you give up yourself to like such a weirdo?

Chapter 307 Three and a half years later (3)

  "Last month, she disclosed to the media her relationship with Yoon Seung-ah and the story of forming a band. However, she was abandoned later because of someone's intervention." "

  Someone Person?" Qin Xue screamed angrily: "She won't point at me, right?"

  Rong Qing looked at her funny, it was rare to see her looking so angry: "She didn't say, she just said that the person was very rich and wealthy. The trend. Guide the media to speculate on Baoyang. "

  It's Baoyang again! She didn't expect that she would have a second chance to be speculated to be keeping a man! I really want to thank that woman Yang Qinglu for her gift! Qin Xue gritted her teeth.

  "It seems that she is not stupid enough. If she had told the media that she was a sixteen-year-old girl, she would have been ignored as a lunatic." She snorted coldly. "But why did she show up now?"

  "I don't know. Without your permission, I won't ask anyone to monitor Yin Chengya."

  "...Thank you." Qin Xue then remembered that Rong Qing was not The all-powerful fairy godmother, you still have to investigate to find out what you want to know. "Then what's going on with Yang Qinglu?"

  Rong Qing nodded, his expression serious: "This is just my guess, it may not be true or not. You should listen until there is no evidence."

  Qin Xue nodded. head. It's probably not a trivial matter for her to take it so seriously.

  "I always feel that your master's incident and Yang Qinglu's sudden appearance were all manipulated by someone behind the scenes."

  "What?!" Qin Xue was startled and almost jumped up and hit the roof of the car.

  "I just have this feeling. There is no definite evidence yet."

  "But there must be some signs that make you feel this way, right?" Qin Xue grabbed her arm: "Why do you think so?" "...

  " Rong Qing didn't know how to describe the feeling in his heart: "It's just an intuition. I always feel that the timing is too coincidental. At the same time, something serious happened to Yin Chengya and your master." Qin Xue's face changed

  : "You mean it's probably for me?"

  "That's why I said there is no evidence, just intuition." If you feel wrong, all your nervousness will be in vain and it will be a joke.

  Qin Xue doesn't think so. Many so-called intuitions are based on experience. Rong Qing has much more experience than her in judging this kind of thing, so it is not difficult to understand that she has feelings based on the slightly revealed characteristics of the event.

  "I believe what you feel. Let's start investigating the relevant people from now on. Maybe it's Du Mingwei who is causing trouble behind his back again. I'm afraid he has been pushed to the edge in the past two years." Ever since he knew that Du Mingwei was behind his father's back,

  Qin Even though Xue didn't have the strength to attack him at the time, she didn't do nothing.

  The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Qin Xue's Feng Xue may not be able to match Du Mingwei, but it is easy to do so with the help of his father's Great Qin. Because of Du Mingwei's psychological darkness, he deliberately overlapped with his father's company in the selection of many projects. Precisely because of this, it was easy for Qin Xue to find a place to deal with him.

  The first thing she did was to attack Du Mingwei's most profitable business - high-end clothing. Da Qin's clothing is already very mature, and because of the news about Qin Xue's mysterious celebrity, the Chinese style clothes she wears have made Da Qin's high-end ready-to-wear a lot of money. Later, under Qin Luo's operation, Da Qin promoted Chinese-style clothing into the international market and received a lot of praise.

  So Qin Xue cooperated with Daqin Clothing and launched a luxury clothing brand called "Cher". Whenever Fengxue stars receive awards, walk on the red carpet or attend various events, they wear clothes from this brand. Coupled with her deliberate operation, this brand occupied a lot of market share of Du Mingwei clothing in a short period of time.

  If he has no money, let's see how he can still conspire behind the scenes!
  Qin Xue's method of cutting off a person's retreat is quite powerful.

Chapter 308 Three and a half years later (4)

  "Where to go next? I'll take you to the company?" Anyway, with her temperament, Rong Qing was sure that she would not go home to rest.

  Qin Xue sighed softly: "Do you know where my master is now?"

  "Should be at home." Rong Qing's eyes drifted slightly.

  However, Qin Xue didn't notice her strangeness: "Then go to his house."

  Although he knew that the master would have even more amazing achievements in the future after crossing this hurdle. But I also understand that this hurdle is not that easy to pass, and Master must be very sad now.

  "Has there been any investigation into the patient who jumped to his death? What was the disease? Is it related to Master?" "It has been investigated.

  The man was admitted to the hospital with bleeding and swelling on his head. His skull was not fractured, so it's not a big problem. "

  Then it has nothing to do with my master? Why are the patient's family members still so entangled?" Qin Xue frowned.

  "They think there is something wrong with your master's treatment that makes the patient jump out of despair." Rong Qing's eyes were cold. It's a shame that the media can still report this excuse that is obviously a lie at a glance.

  Qin Xue was angry: "Isn't this a scammer? He has a half-cent relationship with my master? It's best not to let me find their problems, otherwise I will make them look good!"

  Rong Qing nodded silently, obviously agreeing with her. Approach.

  It takes an hour to drive from the airport to where Fu Heng lives. On the way, Qin Xue calmly talked about many things she knew and also understood her worries.

  In the past few years, both Du Mingwei and Zhou Chuanshi have been forced hard by Da Qin and Feng Xue. Even if Rong Qing did not monitor them very carefully, their usual behavior seemed to be normal.

  If Rong Qing's intuition is true, then who is behind it?

  You must know that Master has a human life. If Du Mingwei dared to take human life, I am afraid he would not have spent so many years and energy on Yang Qishan's layout.

  Yang Qishan...

  "Rong Qing, do you still have surveillance on Yang Qishan?"

  Rong Qing was stunned for a moment, then shook his head: "It should have nothing to do with her. Yang Donghuai was sentenced to six months for defense and was suspended. Two years. After that, he took the crazy Yang Qishan back to his hometown, and now he lives with his maternal grandparents." "

  Well..." Qin Xue responded lightly, thinking of what Yang Qishan said to her father in the previous life when he was alive. After hearing about the gentle motherly love I had shown, and then hearing about her current experience, I couldn't help but feel a little weird in my heart.

  Of course, even if time goes back again, she will not regret the decision she made. The feelings in her heart at this time are nothing more than the soft heart she inherited from her father. And being soft-hearted is the most useless emotion towards your enemies and the cruelest towards yourself!
  An hour later, the car parked in a residential area about twenty minutes' drive from Master's Hospital.

  "He lives in room 302 on the third floor." Rong Qing led Qin Xueshan up the stairs.

  The familiar appearance made Qin Xue look at her in surprise.

  "Last time I was injured, he brought me here." Rong Qing was a little embarrassed and turned his head away slightly.

  Qin Xue nodded clearly. If it wasn't the right time now, she would have wanted to study her subtle expression just now.

  Arriving at the door, Qin Xue patted the door.

  "Master, are you at home?"

  There was no reply.

  "Master, I am Qin Xue!" she called again.

  There was still silence inside.

  "Aren't you at home?" She moved to the window facing the corridor and looked in. No one was seen.

  Rong Qing walked to the door: "I'll do it."

Chapter 309 Three and a half years later (5)

  As she spoke, she took off a black wire hairpin from her head and fiddled with it a few times before the door was opened.

  "..." Qin Xue looked at her, speechless for a while. After all, it is professional level!

  But now that the door is open, I feel a little worried if I don't go in and take a look.

  This was the first time she came to Master's home. The furnishings and decorations look very similar to Master's style, with a feeling of restraint yet flamboyant. Maybe this description is contradictory, but she really can't find a more suitable word or description.

  Fortunately for her, Master's severe mysophobia still played a role even when she was depressed. If she looked like Zhai Zhiyuan when he was broken up, she really doubted whether she would have the courage to step into a pig's nest like Young Master Ji.

  It's clean, but it doesn't smell very good.

  The smell of alcohol that filled the air made Qin Xue, who didn't like drinking very much, feel dizzy after taking a few sips. And the smell of wine that was about to overflow made her sure that her master was at home.

  "Master!" Qin Xue searched around and finally saw the person she hadn't seen for a long time on the balcony.

  His eyes were slightly closed, holding the cup with one hand and his cheek with the other. His slightly messy but still very stylish hair was swaying in the wind, and his stubbled chin showed a sense of vicissitudes of life.

  Well, as expected of Mr. Heng, he is so eye-catching even drinking to drown his sorrows.

  "Master! Why didn't you say anything since you were at home!" Qin Xue walked over and grabbed the cup.

  Fu Heng seemed to have just realized that there were two more people in front of him. He blinked his drunken eyes, and then... punched them.

  Qin Xue didn't expect that he would suddenly attack her, so she quickly ducked back in surprise. But there was only so much space on the balcony, and no matter how fast she hid, she couldn't escape this powerful punch.

  Just when she wanted to scream, hoping to awaken the master's sanity, Rong Qing took action. No, it was probably a kick...

  She kicked her fist away, and the subsequent strong force made Fu Heng fall towards the balcony railing.

  "Oh my god!" Qin Xue quickly stepped forward and grabbed his clothes to prevent him from falling headlong. Although it's not high, it's still on the third floor. It might be fine if Master jumped when he was awake, but now he would probably be sent directly to the hospital.

  In just a few seconds, the time it took to blink her eyes twice, she was so frightened that she broke into a cold sweat. Looking at her master who was sleeping soundly after being held by her collar, she could only look at Rong Qing with a wry smile: "What should I do?" She was so drunk that she still didn't forget to punch out. It was simply unreasonable that her master should not be called Hengye. !

  Rong Qing pointed inside: "The bedroom is inside." He obviously had no intention of coming to help.

  Qin Xue rolled her eyes angrily, picked up the great "Ye Heng" and walked inside resignedly. She hates the smell of alcohol too! Why didn't I know she was so unfaithful before?

  Throwing the drunk Master onto the bed, taking off his coat and shoes, and covering him with a thin quilt. After doing this, Qin Xue, who was sweating all over, finally sat on a chair and breathed.

  Rong Qing poured two cups of tea from nowhere, but it was

  still hot... She didn't know how to do it.

  Qin Xue took the tea, looked at her almost flattering expression, and finally couldn't help but laugh: "No loyalty!" Her Chengya had not yet received this treatment, but was overtaken by her master.

  She is such a filial and good apprentice!

  There was a slight blush on Rong Qing's face: "I'm not used to being close to men."

  This was true. Apart from the muscular bald man, Qin Xue had never seen any other members of the opposite sex around her. But the same person didn't appear?

  Thinking of this, the corners of Qin Xue's mouth twitched. Why don't you just say that you don't know how to get along with other people?

Chapter 310: Three and a half years later (Six)

  The smell of vegetables and rice made Fu Heng wake up from his dream.

  He opened his still blurry eyes and saw two graceful figures watching him beside the bed. He couldn't help but frown and closed his eyes again.

  "Master, you are not dreaming, get up!" Qin Xue threw a cold towel on his face: "Don't say your apprentice is too harsh, I will give you ten minutes to sober up your alcohol-paralyzed head! If it's later, we will But he ate everything!" One look at Master's expression showed that he must have thought he was dreaming.

  Pulling Rong Qing to sit down at the dining table, Qin Xue filled a bowl of soup and handed it to her.

  "I didn't expect you could cook." Rong Qing looked at her with a strange expression, as if wondering what else she didn't know how to do?

  "It's very simple. If you want to learn, I'll teach you." Qin Xue said with a smile.

  In fact, apart from cooking rock sugar pear for Chengya once in her life, this was her first time cooking. Just now when I was rummaging through Master's refrigerator for ingredients and taking over the kitchen, the scene of her previous life cooking for Seung-ah would reappear disobediently.

  It has been four years since I was reborn, and it is so much better than my previous life. But she doesn't know why, she always inadvertently thinks of the Chengya from before. The Cheng Ya who was forced to cut off her wings and imprisoned in a gorgeous cage, unable to breathe.

  She owed him an apology, but she might never get the chance to say it.

  At this time, Fu Heng came out with a towel, the alcohol in his eyes had disappeared, and he returned to his original appearance of the shrewd and sinister domineering man.

  "Aren't you in the United States? The school finally couldn't stand you and kicked you back?" He said, coming to the dining table and sitting down. He originally thought he wouldn't have an appetite, but the smell of food brought out all his hidden hunger.

  Qin Xue filled a large bowl of rice and threw it in front of him: "I don't know how popular your apprentice is in the college! He even got the title of outstanding graduate!" "

  Oh?" Fu Heng raised his eyebrows: "I didn't expect the tolerance of foreigners. The temperature is so high."

  Qin Xue was so angry that she drank like this, but she still had the same hurtful mouth without using any curse words.

  "Yes, Master, if you want to go abroad, you can feel free to go abroad." She replied not to be outdone.

  Rong Qing pretended to be drinking soup, raising the bowl to hide the smile that was about to appear. This was the first time she saw the way the master and apprentice got along, and she didn't expect it to be so funny.

  Fu Heng glanced at her: "Why are you here? Didn't you run away by yourself?"

  Rong Qing's hands trembled and she turned her head to the side guiltily.

  "Run away by yourself? What happened?" Qin Xue looked at the two of them curiously. Is there something inside that she doesn't know?
  It's a pity that neither of those two people were willing to satisfy her little curiosity.

  "It looks good, but I don't know how it tastes." Fu Heng picked up a promising-looking potato and threw it into his mouth. The taste was unexpectedly good.

  "How does it taste?" Qin Xue looked at him with a grin. Even her Chengya didn't have a chance to eat what she made by herself. If he dared to make a bad word, she would definitely stuff the rest of the food into his mouth.

  "For you, it's not bad." For Fu Heng, who is extremely picky about food, this evaluation is already quite good. It was precisely because of his honesty that he virtually escaped the tragedy of being "stuffed".

  "Why are they all potatoes?" He looked at the dishes on the table. Hot and sour potato shreds, curry ribs and potato cubes, even the soup is ham and potato soup... "Do you want to make a full potato dinner?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 5.5K 34
Marguerite has been beaten by her pack for twelve years and for being the only daughter of an alpha it's rare. Her brother and his best friend were t...
132K 3.1K 48
Synopsis: Mu Jingzhe transmigrates into a book filled with sweet, doting love to become the useless supporting character who serves as a foil to the...
24.9K 181 173
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/girly_girl_bad NOTE - I DON'T OWN THE NOVEL, IT BELONGS TO ITS AUTHOR Author: Wo Jia De Miao Da Ren Synopsis Gu Momo led...
221K 4.3K 53
In the eyes of the public, the spoiled little crybaby daughter of the Gu family who was abandoned and discarded by her fiancé should be living a mise...